Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters }

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 am

Run, little mortal, run.
Or you won't make it.

You won't, either way, but might as well try.
While you're still alive.

Life is a fleeting thing.
Your life is a flight risk.

Want to try, and see how far you can take it?
Before you lose it?

Things might help you, along the way.
They might help you die, too.

Might as well get to them.
Before they do.
Last edited by Trick; on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - Plot basics

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 am

Domination.
Inner changes.
Death.
Those are your three choices, for mortals.
Domination.
The power of awakening someone,
Or killing someone.
Those are your choices if you are a vampire.

Ten vampire, ten humans. The vampires are set off to hunt down the humans, and either dominate, awaken, or drain them. If they come across a vampire in the meantime, contact is to be assumed. If the attackee is dominated by the attacker, and the attacker 'wins', so does the attackee. But if the attacker has 'lost', and the attackee has 'gotten' at least one human, the attackee 'wins' but the attacker still 'loses'. {See below for terms; won, lose, gotten, etc.}
Once all humans are dominated/awoken/killed, any vampire that has 'gotten' at least one human has 'won'. If they haven't gotten any, they 'lose'. {See above for vampirexvampire domination exceptions} Any awoken humans count into this.
All vampire that lost are sent into the forest, much like the humans they chased. The vampires that won chase them again, choosing to dominate them or kill them. The pattern continues until there is one vampire left, with anyone that he or she has dominated.
Domination is when a vampire drinks a human or a vampires blood, causing drinkee to become drinkers slave.
Last edited by Trick; on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - Area

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 am

The forest surrounds you, whether your heart beats or it doesn't. The tall, green trees, barely any space between them until you reach the river. Its fast-moving water prevents you from crossing on average foot, a thin log at one end. Wet from the mist rising from the cool water evaporating in the hot weather, and moss cover heavy rocks on both sides. Moving them would be hard, and very injury-filled.
The rest of area is filled with trees, and weapons hidden within tight spaces. Things such as cross bows, holy water, cloves of garlic in tiny glass vials.
Last edited by Trick; on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - Rules

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:36 am

1. CS rules, obviously.
2. This is a PG-13 RP, that means no extreme violence, gore, etc. But fighting is extremely encouraged.
3. 2-3 thick paragraphs minimum per post, please, excluding writers block. Good grammar and punctuation. That means no text talk.
4. No more than four people per person. If you make four people, two must be a vampire, two must be a human.
5. I will accept ten humans, ten vampires.
6. Keep swearing under control. If you're going to swear, use censors. {But not the f word. It's not allowed, not even censored out.}
7. No ANIME photos. Use Real Life pictures, only!
8. Put OOC's in some kind of brackets.
9. No powerplaying and such.
10. There is no age limit. But, please. Do not make it completely about teens.
11. I will choose two mini-mods...If I feel like it.
12. No freaking Sues. This can happen so easily in this RP, I will be monitoring it heavily. If I think something you do is too Sue-ish, I CAN tell you to re-do it. I won't abuse this privilege, though.
13. Forms are not extremely important in my eyes, you don't have to do a huge one. Just the basics.
14. You don't need to ask to kill or injure someone ._.
15. If you have any questions about the plot, feel free to PM me.
16. May add more later.
Last edited by Trick; on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - Forms, Runners, and Hunters

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 am

Code: Select all
[size=85][center][img]Picture20%Goes20%Here[/img]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] { full }

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] { no "look at the picture"'s. }

[b]Personality:[/b] { No RP out. }

[b]History:[/b] { You may put a Non. If you do, just put an X }

[b]Hunter or Runner:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b][/center][/size]

Runners:
Pete MacDougal
Pandora Walsh
Jeanenne Fludey
Casey Marx
Ariel Martina Jones

Hunters:
Aaliyah Colicks
Banter/Konstantin Kutscher
-Saved for Kimino.-
-Saved for ѕнυdderғoх--
Riley James
Mikey Tod Ryder
Michelle Ayres
Last edited by Trick; on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 am, edited 13 times in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - Reserved

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 am

Reserved.
Last edited by Trick; on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - My people

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 am

Username: AlexGateau

Name: Aaliyah Colicks

Description: Aaliyah has wavy blonde hair, and fair skin, pale from the lack of sun. She has an odd sense of style, not preferring todays trends, that just keep her held back when she runs. She likes a mix of different styles, tight jeans and long T-shirts that stop a few inches from you waist line.

Personality: Aaliyah comes off as a helpless, weak little girl, because that's what she makes herself out to be. She tends to complain a lot, about simple things like having to run for a long while. But she's not like that, really, she just sees no point in not complaining.
She likes to pretend to be human, for a few hours or such, to mess with their minds. She shows little to no mercy, though, considering she only recently was changed.

History: X

Hunter or Runner: Hunter

Other:

Username:AlexGateau

Name: Jeanenne Fludey

Description: Jeanennes original hair color, a dark brown which had been bleached many times to get it to its current, is covered by a bright red, one that seems to fit her personality just fine. Her eyes are an odd, brown shade, one that leaves you trying to figure out if they are light or dark. She normally covers them up with ice blue contacts, ones she needs to keep her eyesight in check. Her skins fine and light, from her lack of sunlight due to the computer that she spends twenty-four/seven at.

Personality: Jeanenne has an odd and unique personality, to say the least, but still doesn't necessarily mean something good. She has a mix of sarcasm and badly placed pity/kindness, which leaves you wondering, much like her eyes, if you should take her seriously or not. She's a bumbling fool, very clumsy, and not the least happy with it. She's not the smartest or fastest person in the world either, which doesn't much help. She tends to talk to herself when there is no one around, sometimes referring to herself in third person.

History: Non.

Hunter or Runner: Runner

Other:
Last edited by Trick; on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 10 runners, 9 hunters }

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 am

NOW ACCEPTING.
Last edited by Trick; on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 10 runners, 9 hunters

Postby grisly bear » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

{May I not post one? They creep me out. }

Username:
Ellis Wolfee

Name:
Pete MacDougal

Description:
Pete is simple looking. "Homely" is what most would call it. Few people have ever called him handsome; he has a plain, placid face which has always been difficult to remember, and his staid temperament complements his looks. His hair is dark brown and shaggy, possibly the most interesting feature of this simple young man. It's often in a shaggy beard, though he occasionally has it shaved to a stubble.
The young man's eyes are easily the only good-looking thing about him. They're the color of milk chocolate, and thickly lashed, wide and doe-like. They oft look upon scenes in an odd manner, seemingly bored. In contrast, his nose is usually considered his worse feature. It's incredibly large and hooked, with a small bump on it. His nostrils are wide and in an almost diamond-like shape.
Body-wise, he can be considered attractive (though even then, few do consider him so). He's clearly physically strong, muscular. Pete has thick, muscular arms made for fighting, and incredibly wide shoulders. He is, as most easily see, built for manual labor, possibly even fighting. His stomach is incredibly flat, which isn't too common for such a large young man.
All over his brawny chest are curly, dark brown hairs. Although not too thick, they're certainly there. Though usually covered by his sweaters (as he usually only goes out when people aren't near), he also has lightly haired arms. Luckily for Pete most people can't see it anyways. His skin is the hardy color of a coast redwood's bark; burned into him from hours outside. Upon his forehead is a few scars, all from old cuts he picked at as a child. Like his arm-hair, this is usually covered by something. Namely, his shaggy mop of hair upon his head.
Scent-wise, Pete smells like most young men. Under the sweet scent of a mild deodorant is the sharp smell of sweat and human.

Personality:
Mild mannered
Pete's incredibly mild and laid back, usually just smiling in a dazed fashion and rarely getting insulted.

- Deceptive
Although he certainly doesn't mean to, Pete often deceives people. Due to his generally mild manner, others often consider him harmless and don't see the gears of thought spinning.

-Shy
He isn't too outgoing, usually just grunting replies unless he knows someone. Even then, in large groups he backs down easily.

-Simple/Honest
Although somewhat intelligent, he's simple to figure out. The things he likes he'll tell you, if he disapproves he'll say something of some sort.

History:
x

Hunter or Runner:
Runner

Other:

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

i'm grisly or ellis.
I'm remaking this
So, yeah
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received __ gifts.

Seeking ANGEL ADVENT
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

grisly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me