Oh No! It's another Summer Teen Romance Rp!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Oh No! It's another Summer Teen Romance Rp!

Postby Popcorns » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 pm

You sat there, with your mouth opened at your parents. "You mean your ditching me!?" You yell as you hear the news. Your parents are going away, 'ditching you' in your point of veiw, while they go on a trip for whatever reason they came up with. When you hear it's the place you always wanted to go, you get more pissed. "What the hell?! You know that's where I want to go!" You scream. You parents tell you tp shut up, and tell you your going to camp for the summer. "Great, just great. I get to go to summer camp while you two go to (enter place here)!" You scream again. You stand up, scowling at your parents. They sigh and tell you to go pack your things.
While they're driving you, they stop at a resort. "Get out." Your father said with a snappy tone.Mom smacks him. "Honey, your staying here. It's like a camp, well kinda. But, you still have to listen the adults that are supervising you." She told you the deatails, telling you this is also an eariler birthday/christmas present. You jump out of the car as your parents speed away. So, are you gong to hook up with the hot guys/gals, or just enjoy your time away from your family?

Well by the title, if you couldn't guess this is a Summer Teen Romance rp!Sorry if this is like one of your rps, but I swear, I came up with this idea just now.

Rules
~Romance is encouraged (duh)
~Cussing it allowed but not the F word
~Have fun
~Your charector can't just fall in love with someone at first sight.
~There is no crush in the form because you don't know anyone yet, and you can discover crushes once you get to know someone. But in other you can put who you think your charrie might like.
~PLEASE, no one liners. And use correct grammer. Typos are ok though, but come one. We all know how to type scenteces right?
~No one is perfect, there must be something bad about them in personality or looks, let it be little or small
~No likeing your own charries
~Can have up to three charactors

Resort:Image

Rooms(All look the same, but may be more then one bed in a room):Image

Entertainment room(Room to hang out, play games and chill):Image

Form
Code: Select all
Name:(Full. First Middle Last)
Nickname:
Age(17-19):
Apperence(please no Anime!Pic or description):
Personality(No will rp it out):
History(Reason why they came and the events before they came to the resort/camp. Optional):
Other:
Last edited by Popcorns on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oh No! It's another Summer Teen Romance Rp!

Postby Popcorns » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Name:Jason Gray Fullwater
Nickname:Jay
Apperence:Image
Personality:Jason's the guy that's always hosting the party. He seems to always in a good mood, making jokes and flirting with the ladies. Beware though, he uses the most cheesy pick up lines. Jason hadn't always been like this though, so when he's alone, he tends to be quiet. He can't keep his mouth shut though, so no really the best guy to tell your secrets to.
History: N/A
Other:

Name: Alexander Ray Jones
Nickname:Alex
Age(17-19): 17
Apperence:Image
Personality:Alex is mostly like Jason, them both being the party guy and flirty type. But he's is more friendly and can keep a secret better then Jay.
History:N/A
Other: Him and Jay have been friends since middle school
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fake Diamond » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 am

Name: Amaya Royalee
Nickname: Amaya or Ami
Apperence(please no Anime!Pic or description): Image
Personality(No will rp it out): Fun to be with,wild,crazy,funny at times and very flirty
History(Reason why they came and the events before they came to the resort/camp. Optional): n/a
Other: Sisiter Isis also shes not emo and she dosent have the pirecing

Name: Isis Isabella Royalee
Nickname: Isis
Age(17-19): 18
Personality(No will rp it out): quiet at times,outgoing,crazy,unusal,and very flirty
History(Reason why they came and the events before they came to the resort/camp. Optional): n/a
Other: sister Ami also she looks like shes older
Roses, Bel Air, take me there,
I've been waiting to meet you.
Palm trees, in the light, i can see, late at night
Darling I'm willing to greet you,
Come to me baby.
Bel Air ~ Lana Del Rey
Fake Diamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chow11 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 am

Name:(Full. First Middle Last) Larina Nikki Zachary
Nickname: Lar
Apperence(please no Anime!Pic or description): http://uploaded.tv/member_images/b-1204 ... Up_Top.jpg
Personality(No will rp it out): she is shy but loves making people laugh
History(Reason why they came and the events before they came to the resort/camp. Optional):
Other: she is the half cousins of Jacob

Name:(Full. First Middle Last) Jacob Jason Ringor
Nickname: J.J
Apperence(please no Anime!Pic or description): http://www.stockphotopro.com/photo-thum ... 03FBA_.jpg
Personality(No will rp it out): he very lively and is sometimes shy but not all the time
Other: he is the half cousins to Larina
There are 10 types of people in the world those can read binary and those who can't
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
chow11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 am

((All accepted))
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 am

Name: Alea Modesty
Nickname: Alea
Age(17-19): 19 years
Apperence: Image
Personality: a bit wild, open for new things
History:
Other: lives more in the midleage than the real time, loves traditionall music
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilightchick4444 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 am

Name: Carter Renee Woodfer
Nickname: Car
Personality(No will rp it out): Carter is an untrusting girl. She is very upset by her parents and is trying to forget that. She is in a terrible mood when you first meet her, but she will warm up to be a very smart, fun-loving person. She is agressive sometimes but can controll it. She also hides back from other people because of her lack of confidence.
Other: Carter's twin brother Wade is also there.

Name: Wade Tompson Woodfer
Nickname: Wade
Personality(No will rp it out): Wade is so happy to be at the resort. He likes to talk to everyone and drags Carter along. Wade doesn't like petty people and is a total brat. He causes trouble everywhere he can get his hands on. He is slightly annoyed at his parents, but quickly gets over it. He is looking for a girl to hook-up with.
Other: Wade is Carter's twin brother.
"Can I have a sip of that?" "Sure." GLUG, GLUG, GLUG, GLUG. "What the h*** man?"
How can Dora call herself an explorer when she cant even find the freaking banana tree right behind her?
ImageImage
Who gave the panda a toy?
http://www.horseeden.com/index.php?referral=2977
twilightchick4444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maryritai » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 am

(Hey Cool)

Name:Harmony Dea Mcgavin
Nickname:Harm to her friends
Age(17-19):18
Appearance:Image
Personality:Shy,Social,Sensitive,Intelligent,Confident and Caring
History:N/A
Other:
Maryritai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MakiTokito » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 am

Name: Hallie Jay Morganson
Nickname: Hal
Apperence: Hallie has shoulder length wavy light brownish blond hair, with green eyes. She averaged height and weight. She has long legs, so she tends to walk fast, and the only thing that irritates her the most about her looks is her hair which she cant stand it getting long because then it's way to wavy, and her rough dry skin.
Personality: She's a pretty nice girl, nice to those around her. She doesn't like to meet knew people, or talk to someone new, unless they start a conversation first. But if she knows you well and she's talking she can talk a lot. She really can't stand hurting someone unless you purposely make her angry, then she will realy go off on you, but she's not really mean. She likes adventure, and taking challenges. But sometimes, or rather most of the time she doesn't think first, and can mess up big time.
History: Hallie doesn't really have a family, or she doesn't know her family. She was living on an old farm being fostered, and it was decided that work needed to take a break and they should relax, resulting her being sent here.
Other:
MakiTokito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:20 am

Name: Gabriel Quint
Nickname: Quinn
Apperence: Image
Personality: Gabriel is a very quiet and withdrawn guy. He tends to prefer being alone as he's never sure how to deal with people. Despite being very sweet in nature and kind to his friends, he finds it hard to get close to people. He loves playing the violin and his violin is one of his most prized posessions. He smokes rather frequently and he has a very slight French accent that gets thicker if he gets angry or sad. He occasionally slips into French without realizing it if he is distressed or exited.

History: Gabriel was born in France to a very rich family. He has no brothers or sisters and his parents always ignore him. As he grew up, Gabriel became more and more withdrawn and yet more and more rebellious. Eventually, his parents got tired of his behaviour. They left on holiday and sent him to camp.
Other:

Name: Durante De Luca
Nickname: Duran
Apperence: Durante is Italian in origin. He has black hair that is slightly wavy and reaches just below his ears. His skin is a dark olive tone. His eyes are dark brown and often seem black, making him appear quite innocent and younger than he actually is. He is tall, around 6"2', and well muscled but is lightly built. He has a naturally mischevious expression and a crooked smile.
Personality: Durante has a very playful and exitable nature. He loves being around people and will talk almost constantly unless someone stops him. If he's interested in something, he can stand still for hours just watching it. He has been known to burst out laughing just from looking at the patterns on wallpaper or the structure of a leaf. He has a strong Italian accent but can speak English fluently.

History: He never knew his father, who was in the army and died in battle two months before he was born. He lived with his two older sisters and his mother in Italy before getting sent to camp.
Other:
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me