oneXone w/ Zeev

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

oneXone w/ Zeev

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:28 pm

This is a oneXone with Zeev, kk? :3
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oneXone w/ Zeev

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm

The loud and close crash of waves hammering against the sand of the beach snapped Zulema into semi-alertness as he gasped for breath. "What a dream.." he mumbled under his breath, rubbing his eyes before blinking and glaring at the morning sun. He leaned back against the beach with his eyes closed and sighed, the borderline damp sand giving slightly under his weight. Wait a minute.. Double take.. Sand.. Beach.. Sun.. "What the Hell?!" he lurched to his feet, black grains falling from his body to recollect on the ground, the carried off by the ocean to elsewhere.

"F--kin' cruise line. Something told me I should have stayed home." Zul snarled unhappily, kicking at the sand with his feet. "But nooo.. I just had to get out of the damn house and do something during summer break." he threw his hands up before crossing his arms, flopping onto the ground like a pouting toddler. "Wait.. Where'd Valk go?" he mumbled, glaring up across the expanse of the beach. "Just like him to go wandering off in search of 'adventure'." he rolled his eyes and curled up into a ball, clutching his backpack to his chest. Humming quietly, he murmured the lyrics under his breath quietly, "I'm alone, I never wanna be alone.."

"God just kill me now if you have any mercy." Zula whispered, snuggling deeper into the sand, not caring about his hair for once..

Valkino stared up at the big black mountain, "Volcano..?" he murmured quizzically, glancing around at the palm trees that surrounded him. "Too bad we don't get clean clothes like on Gilligan's Island." he mused out loud to himself, cracking his neck as he wandered off in the direction of the beach, done with his exploring. "Let's see, first we need to find fresh water and food, build shelter, check for other survivors.." he began listing off what needed to be done, counting on his fingers while he strolled casually across the ground.

Valkrie flipped some multi-colored hair out of his face, though something about the ebony colored sand combined with the mountain unsettled him. If the volcano was active, it could go off at any time. He smacked a hand against his neck, ceasing a buzzing noise that was following him. "Mosquitoes." he muttered, shifting his weight from foot to foot while he wondered exactly how many knives his younger brother held captive in his backpack, and of what use they may come. "Oh well, at least he has a first aid kit. Kid should be a friggin' Boy Scout.." he smirked and laughed lightly at the though of his brother in the dorky tan uniform..
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Thorn awoke with a start. She was sprawled on the beach, her long hair spread in salty groups from the sea water. She slowly lifted one of her hands to block out the sun, using the other to push her into a sitting position. Thorn licked her lips. Dry, salty, cracked and stinging. She groaned. "Where the Hell am I?" she groaned. The hot sun blared down on her. The air was warm with a slightly cool breeze. She gazed at the ocean, it sparkled with the reflection of the sun. Thorn got up, her head spun momentarily. After she was posative that she wasn't even slightly dizzy, Thorn's eyes scanned the beach. Off in the distance, but not to far, she saw a shape. It looked like it was moving.... She sighed, trying to collect her thoughts. "Okay, so, the cruise ship crashed. A-and it's no were to be seen, and neither are people... I don't think. So... am I one of the only survivors?" Thorn thought outloud. Her heart beat quickend and she started to hyperventalate a little. Thorn bent down, placing her left hand on her knee and brushing away the sweat on her forhead with the other. She calmed her self and stood up strait again. "Is any one out there?!" she yelled, walking toward the figure in the distance.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Zul's eyes followed the deep blue waves crested with white foam as they reached their limit, tumbling forward as they hit the breaker in a never ending sporadic pattern - all of them doomed to crash against the beach in a short-lived life. "Since when am I a frigging philosopher?" he mumbled unhappily, frowning as something dawned on him. How was he even sure Valk had made it through the wreck and the night? He shook his head and sat up, gripping his head and wincing as he hit a laceration that slashed across his forehead that he had neglected to notice before. He pushed some grainy hair to the side, grabbing his backpack and tugging the zipper open.

His fingers immediately hit some sort of sharp blade, though instead of pulling back, he dragged the knife into the sunlight. "If God isn't going to kill me, I am." Zulema sighed matter-of-factly, gripping his hand around the handle and staring at the smooth metallic object. "Is any one out there?!" he jumped and dropped the weapon, startled by the unknown female voice. "Nope." he called out sarcastically, leaning back against the sand, propping himself up with his elbows as he waited for her to get within earshot of normal talking.
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:04 pm

"Oh, ha ha! Very funny!" Thor replied to the sarcasm carried in a male's voice with a shout. She was sure that she had seen the figure move. Thorn broke from her slow walk into a steady sprint. Her heart pounded and her lungs aked, making her chest even more sore. Thorn was glad she at least was wearing some desent cloths... but of course, she was wearing the friggin bikini underneath. That's what I get for letting my friends pack for me. she thought, groaning in her mind. The figure, no, person, was easy to pick out now. A man with black hair and what appeard to be a backpack. She couldn't quite focus on his face just yet, but that didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was that she wasn't the only survivor. A large wave, moved by a strong gust of wind, splashed onto the shore. It was carried up a little ways onto the beach. The salty water swirled around Thorn's feet, lingering for just a second before being pulled back into the sea. Thor was so close now. Just another minute and they would be able to talk instead of shout.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Frown deepening, Zula lifted up the backpack up off the ground trying to keep it from getting wetter than it already was, though he couldn't do much for his legs, which were of course, soaked again. He didn't seem very excited to see aother person, he grabbed the knife in his clutches and dropped it back into his bag. "You'd think on a deserted island I'd get some peace and quiet." he mumbled in a low voice that was drowned out by the sound of another wave beating upon the shore. He watched as the girl closed in the distance between them, slightly impressed by how fast she could run. He himself probably couldn't outrun and old lady if he tried, the exact reason he knew how to use a broadsword efficiently and well. But he didn't even bother reaching for the kantana that was securely strapped to his packback, by the aura of her voice, she was relieved to see another human being on the shore and wasn't a threat. As she slowly came into focus, he tilted his head at the brunette, looking like a dog listening to a high pitched sound..

Valkino stumbled out of the underbrush, landing on his knees in the sand, purely out of breath. He glanced up towards the horizon, watching what seemed to be a female running towards what he knew to be his brother. "What movie does this remind me of..?" he stood up and brushed his pants off, "Oh, yes, ending scene of Shawshank Redemption." he grinned, rather pleased with himself. He warily made his way down the semi-rocky beach towards the two.

[ Valk's paragraph failed. -nod- ]
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Sooner than she had thought, Thorn was close enough to the male that she could walk. Thor slowed, gasping slightly for she was a little out of breath. She saw him drop some thing into his back pack, but excused the thought from her mind. Thorn stopped a few feet away from him and rested her hands on her hips. "You... seem pretty moody... for being a survivor." she said between breaths. Her tangle of hair was draped across her back a shoulders. This bothered her a bit, so she just slung it all over one damp shoulder. "Damned hair..." Thorn muttered.

[short post, sorry. -.-']
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:45 pm

"Who says beggars can't be choosers?" Zulema shrugged off her comment, turning his attention back to the sea, his gaze once more fixed on the movement of the waves. 'Oh, great, attitude.' he sighed to himself, leaning forward with his elbow resting on his thigh, his palm holding up his chin. Valkino must've been some sort of track runner by the amount of time it took him to get to Thorn and Zul. He collapsed onto the ground, panting for breath. "Ohemgee!" he was almost falling over himself as he got back on his feet, bubbling over with joy that he wasn't alone on an island with his doom and gloom brother.

The younger slapped a palm to his forehead with an audible smack!, earning a slight glare from his elder before he perked up again, returning his small amount of attention back to the girl. "Hihihi! I'm Valkino, call me Valk. Or Valkrie. Mr. Sunshine over there is Zulema. Call him Zul or Zula. So who are you, huh, huh, huh?" his talk fast, barely understandable, and barely sounding like English..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Thorn laughed at Valk's energy. "I'm Thorn, but you can call be Thor. Well, my actuall name is Isabella, but that name annoys the Hell out of me." she said, smiling at him. She huffed, more sore than any thing. Thor gazed at the rest of the island, her eyes searching for any other humans. But there were none. "Well, if we're the only survivors, we might as well try to do the best we can to keep surviving... So we should probably try to find as much food as we can." Thorn said cheerfully. Obviously way to cheerful for the fact that she just stated, but that was Thorn. Showing the wrong emotion at the wrong time. She tried to push her hair into a more comfortable position. "Dammit! I hate long hair! Easy to handle my ass..." she growled to herself. Thorn sighed before giving up on her hair. It was pointless to her right now. The foaming waves came with a steady pattern. Thorn wasn't sure if the tide was in or out...
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Valkino nodded vigorously, rambling on in an inaudible voice. Something about volcanoes and water? Zulema, however, had seen enough. "QUEEN'S ENGLISH MAN!" he snapped, as he got to his feet, whirling on heel to face him. "I swear it's like I'm a f--kin' seventeen year old babysitter!" he threw his hands up in a helpless gesure that said he gave up. "I was just saying there's a volcano that may or may not be active and that we also need to find fresh water." he strung his words together, visibly shrinking under his brother's gaze.

Zul grabbed his backpack and slung it up on one shoulder, scratching at his scalp to try and dislodge the sand caught in his locks. Bouncing right back, Valk glanced back at his brother. "Exactly how many knives do you have?" he inquired, tilting his head like the other had before. "Dunno.. Why do you ask..?" the younger then seemed uncomfortable, "Your obssession with pointy objects may come in handy.." Valk grinned, happy expression the exact opposite of Zula's.
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me