Not What You See... [[Not Your Normal Power RP]]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Not What You See... [[Not Your Normal Power RP]]

Postby Kibasaurus! » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Everlark Boarding School. You know the name, you know what they expect of you, and, yes, you're being forced to go there. The School expects you to be prude, proper, and civil, something most kids at your age are not. It's a really big school, located somewhere where no one knows except the people who run the school and those who built it. It's long hallways and corridors are not always lit up. Most are dark, with unknown "wonders" at the end, where the darkness totally eclipses light. The main halls have old fashioned lights on the walls, giving off a little light. The rooms only have a few gaslit lamps to keep the dark away. The cafeteria/auditorium is huge. Stone walls, big chandeleres, and a huge staircase. No one knows where the stair case goes either. One of the mysteries of Everlark. Oh, by the way, no one leaves the school. Ever. Just thought you'd like to know that.

So, now that you know the gist of it, you need to know that the staff hates your guts. Simple as that. They hate when kids wander around. They hate when kids go near the darker corners of the school. And most of all, they hate when kids try to go up the staircase. Wonder why they get so uptight when it comes to the more creepy parts?

You're parents sent you here. They decided that your "rebelious" way of living was too much, and they wanted you to get manners. They heard this school is the best at making kids obey (A.K.A. brainwashing!). Once you get here, you get a dorm. They, for some reason, like to keep people together, so you have a really big dorm. Some are twenty people strong. Why would they shove all of you in one dorm, when the school's huge and has a neverending amount or rooms? I don't know, you tell me. If you ever find out.

Now that you know some of the weird things that happen around there, its time to know about yourself. You aren't normal. You've known that for quite a while. Most people know that, too. By abnormal, I mean you have powers. Yep, another power RP. BUT! You don't just have any power. People with dark powers have been known to hear voices. Not exactly the nicest voices. But voices from the dark shadows of the halls. Creepy, eh? People with light powers hear voices, too. But, unlike the creepy talking shadows, they can hear the small amount of light talking to them. Shadows talking to you= bad. Light talking to you= good. Now, what kinda power are you willing to have, and what are you willing to sacrifice?

FYI, you're all gonna be in the same dorm. Get over it. It's co-ed because they ran out of space in the unisex dorms. The rooms are really big, so you should have enough room to do whatever!

LIGHT POWERS
-Water
-Fire
-Earth
-Electricity
-Air
And any other elemental based powers.

DARK POWERS
-Mind reading
-Mind control (need special permission for that first ;])
-Shadows
-Flying
-Shape shifting
And anything else that's more... different than what the norm is!

Rules~:
-No Godmodding
-No killing without permission
-Don't control another person's OC!
-All of Tess's rules apply ;] Duh!
-Have fun! You may never know how totally awesome this could get.
-Keep it PG-13
-If you wanna cuss, use asterics. In case you don't know what those are, they're this thing **********
-No text talk.... It gets on my nerves. Keep that of OOC
-If you're talking OOC, put something around it, like (()) and []
-Romance is encouraged ;) Love that stuff!
-Try to keep genders even...
-If you've read the rules, put your username in the "Other" section! :)
-Make as many OCs as you want, just be able to keep 'em all going!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Power type: (Light or dark)
Power:
Personality:
Looks:
History:
Siblings:
Other:

Here's mine :!:

Name: Annabelle (Anne)
Power type: Dark
Power: Shadows
Personality: She's stubborn, rebelious, kind of ADHD (sometimes), and she hates when people boss her around. Anne can be very nice, but most of the time she likes to keep her guard up. Pretty much afraid of people taking advantage of her.
Looks: Image
History: She was abused as a little girl but was taken away by her grandparents by the time she was 7. She gained a rebelious attitude toward them, and they didn't like it. They sent her to Everlark to give her a better attitude.
Siblings: None.
Other: xkibaxgirlx
I may look happy, but honestly dear,
the only way I'll really smile
is if you cut me ear to ear.
-Chelsea Smile, Bring Me the Horizon :]
Image Image
Kibasaurus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Not What You See... [[Not Your Normal Power RP]]

Postby Kibasaurus! » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:30 pm

BUMP!
Image Image
Kibasaurus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dolorosa » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Name:Cristina Lenore
Age:12 so she can't fall in love because I hate romance and stuff xD
Power type:Dark
Power:Shadows
Personality:Cristina is kind of shy and timid,because she was rejected everywhere.Unless you make the first step,you will she her hugging her knees and hiding herself from you.Around friends she is a bit friendly,but still sarcastic and critic.
Looks:Image
History:Cristina was separated from her sister at birth,and she met her older sister,or nee-chan when she was 10.Her mother and father fight,because Cristina became more of a careless girl,so she would be exposed to boys (Must resist to not kill your parents if you hear that).After that she was sent to school,so she would learn the proper way for a girl to behave.
Siblings:Tamara
Other:The voices drive her mad,don't mind her screaming from time to time.She's a kid.'Kay?.FlamingSnowpaw

Name:Tamara Lenora [Nickname:Tam]
Power type:Dark
Power:Flying
Personality:Tam is quite fearless,careless and not thinking of others.Tends to be a drama queen.Oh,and don't mind her if she is sitting on the ground scratching the ground,that are just her memories affecting her.
Looks:Image
History:Tamara was left with her unloving dad after separated from Cristina.With no one left,she tried suicide but she didn't have the courage.After many tries to escape her dad finally died.
Siblings:Cristina
Other:Erm...don't mention anything about her father mm'kay?
Last edited by The Dolorosa on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxNeverForgetxX » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Name: Alexandra (Alex)
Power: shape-shifting
Personality: Alex is shy, sometimes stubborn, and very quiet. She tends to keep to herself and will very rarely open up to someone. Alex rebels most of the time and hate people bossing her around.
Looks: Image
History: Alex's parents died when she was 9 and she was sent to an orphanage. She started to get into a lot of fights with the other kids there. Alex once punched the lady that was trying to stop the fight between her and a boy whom was older than her by two years. The people at the orphanage couldn't control her behavior so they sent her to Everlark to earn some manners and self control.
Siblings: None
Other: katz11
Forgotten
The times we shared
The times we had
Were the times you've forgotten
And left behind
I will never forget
But I may forgive
All that you've done
You left me heartbroken
You left me alone
You may have forgotten
But I never will

*Please don't steal my poem. It's mine. I'm the one who wrote it.*
XxNeverForgetxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kibasaurus! » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 pm

((Both of yours look good :mrgreen: Woohoo! I'd say wait for a couple more people to join....))
Image Image
Kibasaurus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icepaw » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Name: Evisie
Power: Shape-shifter
Personality: She's the kind of person you immediately avoid. She has a such a quiet nature that almost seems pure evil. Truth is, she doesn't like noise, especially loud talking. She is prone to violent outbursts when things get to loud, especially if the voices in her head are bugging her. Once she opens up, she can be friendly...if you can get past her constant yelling at the voices in her head.
Looks: http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... rl-emo.jpg
Animal form- http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww12 ... -black.jpg (one eye is blue, the other is green; if possible, Id like to keep the wings, but if not then just ignore them)
History: Evisie has been a problem child from the very beginning. She despises rules and those who make them. And her parents knew it. They tried beating some sense into, and she still bears mental and physical scars from it. When her parents' plan failed to work as they planned, they sent her to Everlark to straighten her out. There, her powers manifested along with the voices in her head, driving her almost literally insane.
Other: Icepaw

Name: Toby
Power type: Light
Power: Ice
Personality: He's an easy-going kind of guy. Very little gets on his nerves, and when it does, he doesn't fly off the handle. He takes everything in stride. He's like an older brother to most people, and to others he's a great friend.
Looks: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr25 ... odel30.jpg
History: Toby was a sweet kid in his youth, too sweet for his parents. He made friends with everyone, including those his parents saw as "undesirable". To make them happy, he started breaking friendships with people. Unfortunately, his parents' plan backfired, and Toby began rebelling against them as well. They sent him to Everlark, where his original attitude returned.
Other: Icepaw
Look into my eyes. Do you like what you see?
No? I didn't think so...

Pet's name: Arachne
"now weave, you Wretch, an eternal web..."
Icepaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kibasaurus! » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 pm

((You're good Icepaw :) Haha Toby's pretty cute XD i just have to point that out :lol: :lol: :lol: ))
Image Image
Kibasaurus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icepaw » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

[[I know right? I wanna take him home with me. -evil grin-]]
Look into my eyes. Do you like what you see?
No? I didn't think so...

Pet's name: Arachne
"now weave, you Wretch, an eternal web..."
Icepaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kibasaurus! » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:07 pm

((Not if i take him first :twisted: muwahahaha! eh lets just start rping, im bored of waiting XD))

Anne glared at the wall. Why did they through me in a place like this? She thought bitterly to herself. She pulled her knees up and hugged them to her chest. The bed she sat on wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing to lay on.
Image Image
Kibasaurus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dolorosa » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:11 pm

"You know,the wall isn't going to glare back" Cristina said sarcastically."Enough,Cris" Tam said.Cristina could not disobey her sister so she shut her trap
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me