Freedom -Human Romance RP- *STARTING*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Freedom -Human Romance RP- *STARTING*

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am

When you were 13 years old, you found a forest, with a huge lake and rivers. There was a huge castle that could fit 100 people in. There were 50 rooms. Some of the rooms had double beds.
As you grew older, you became friends with the people. You live in that castle and eat like a king, have parties and that. No one to boss you around.
It was Freedom

-

Rules
1. Keep it PG13
2. You may mate. But keep it PG13. We really don't want to know what your doing.
3. No Text talk. hrd tying 2 uderstand dis u no?
4. 1 Human per person
5. We are all good.
6. You really don't have to have a boyfriend/girlfriend if you dont want one.
7. You cannot kill eachother
8. Your not a shapeshifter.
9. No mini-plots, flashbacks nothing
10. If you ignore any of these rules you will get a warning. If you get 3 warnings.
11. You cannot have a crush, Just to mate.
12.If your charrie, likes a charrie, that another charries likes. Don't worry. It makes the RP funner ;)
13. Use grammer and no spamming
14. When talking or shouting or whatever use " "
15. No running away please. If your going to be very very very shy and never talk to anymore or watch someone for ages. Then I think you should leave.

-
Form:
Code: Select all
Name: (What your person's name is)
Looks/Picture: (You can use a picture or just write what they look like)
Personality: (What are they like? Bubbly/hyper etc)
History(You have to have one): (How did they find the castle? What did they do when they were young? Where did they live?)
Crush: (Who they love/like. You don't have to have one)
Will you obey the rules?: (Will you obey them?)
What size room: (You cannot say giant or tiny or small. Only huge/large or big)

-
Name/Age/Male or Female/Crush/Warning(If they have been warned)
Grace Mills/18/Female/Open ^^/None
Ivy Karina Smith/17/Female/Open/None
Lurageen Rose Brown/18/Female/None yet/None
David/19/Male/Grace(Secret crush)/None
Wes Andon Castle/19/Male/Ivy/None
Kacy Dillard/18/Female/Open/None
Brittney Andrews/18/Female/Open/None
Jason Ryan Grey/19/Male/Open/None

-
Last edited by Enbizaka on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 18 times in total.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Charrie

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 am

Name: Grace Mills
Looks/Picture:Image(Grace doesn't have the red thing on her head) (And NO, she isn't a vampire :x )
Personality: Grace is a shy girl, she is normally bubbly when she has her friends around, She is caring and loving and has a warm smile that gives people a warm feeling.
History:
When Grace was young, she found her own way around the farm. She was a quiet girl that her mother never really saw, because her mother had 10 children. Even though Grace was the third oldest, her other didn't really see her.
When she turned 13, she wanted to go somewhere, she didn't have to be bossed around. She walked though the forest, to find a castle. She was over-joyed to see that other people were in there.
She stayed in a large room, where at night. She went back to the farm to get her stuff, she ran back to the castle and put her stuff in that room. There were already a bed there. "Oh wow!" she cried when she saw the bed "It's a double bed!"
She had the bed all to herself. There were only about 34 people in the castle, then.
As she turned older, she saw that more and MORE people were coming to the castle. She made many great friends, but she was still shy. But they ALWAYS saw her and asked to join the parties.

Crush: Open ^^
Will you obey the rules?: Of course! I made the RP didn't I? xD
What size room: Hugeish
-

You don't have to write as much as me. I couldnt help it.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Freedom -Human Romance RP- *Need members!*

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:13 am

Last edited by LadyOfSilverRobes on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 am

I'll join!
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxNeverForgetxX » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 am

Name: Ivy Karina Smith
Looks/Picture: Image
Personality: She is really shy around people she had just met. Ivy is pretty patient and kind towards others. She is really bubbly and loyal to her friends. She can have her days when she is in a real bad mood and is a bit stubborn. Ivy hates how people brag about themselves and she is a real tomboy.
History: Ivy's mother died when she was born. Her father had to raise her and her sister and her two brothers. Ivy was the youngest out of all of them, so she didn't get to do as much as her brothers and sisters. Her father kinda blamed Ivy for her mother's death so Ivy was his least favorite. Ivy would always be last and would always have to do most of the work around the house. One day she ran away into the forest and found the castle. She was amazed at how big it was and how generous the people there were. Ivy stayed there for the night and didn't even care to go back for her stuff because one of the people there said that they could provide everything for her.
Crush: Open, hoping to get one...
Will you obey the rules?: Yes
What size room: hugeish
Forgotten
The times we shared
The times we had
Were the times you've forgotten
And left behind
I will never forget
But I may forgive
All that you've done
You left me heartbroken
You left me alone
You may have forgotten
But I never will

*Please don't steal my poem. It's mine. I'm the one who wrote it.*
XxNeverForgetxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancor1358 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:24 am

Oh, I'll join!

Name: David
Looks/Picture: (You can use a picture or just write what they look like)

Personality: Loner, but is really very sweet and an amazing romantic.
History(You have to have one): Ran away from home when he was twelve, stumbled across the castle on the night of his 13th birthday.
Crush: Secretly crushes on Grace, but is too much of a loner to do anything about it.
Will you obey the rules?: YES :D I promise.
What size room: Large, second floor, just below a very noisy young couple :roll:

That ok?
Rancor1358

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancor1358 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:24 am

David lay on his bed, the couple upstairs were at it again. He grabbed the baseball from his bedside table and threw it at the ceiling. He caught it again and repeated. The couple soon stopped their antics, and David was left to rest in peace. He fell asleep still holding the baseball.

When he woke up, there were birds singing outside. He had slept through the whole night, a first for David. He yawned, quickly got dressed and made his way to the bathroom. He attempted to flatten his hair (with disastrous results) then bruched his teeth. He washed his face, checking for any stubble, then left the bathroom.

As he re-entered his bedroom, he decided to play his guitar. He grabbed the guitar in it's case from by the window and dashed downstairs. He raced past the window, down the stairs and into the main hall. Everyone was eating their breakfasts. Grace looked up and noticed him. He simply looked away and headed for the door.

He made his way down to his favourite spot by the lake. As he sat against a tree trunk in the shade, he unzipped his guitar case. There it was, his pride and joy. He gently lifted his guitar out of the case and prepared to play. Grabbing his favourite blue pick from his case, he quietly strummed on the guitar, checking it ws in tune. Then, he began to play.

'I see you, with your eyes so bright and shining,
You smile at me, with your amazing grace.
Then you walk, so slowly away from me,
And I can't see, why you won't stay.'
He struggled for a moment, thinking of another verse, then gave up and just sang his favourite song, Amazing Grace.
Rancor1358

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 am

Name: Wes Andon Castle (last name has nothing to do with this RP's setting)
Looks/Picture:
Personality: He is smart and funny. Normally a true gentleman, and loves to be with others.
History(You have to have one): He was taken away from his true parents at age 13 because he was beaten by his father. He was then adopted a year later. The year after he'd been taken away he spent in many different foster homes. He has now been in the castle.
Crush: Ivy
Will you obey the rules?: Yes, of course, or else I probably wouldn't have submitted my form.
What size room: Large
Last edited by { annah. on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C`r`A`z`Y_C.H.I.C.K » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 pm

((i'll join to))

Name: Kacy Dillard
Looks/Picture: Image
Personality: Very happy and hyper around friends but inside very lonely,smart,sometimes shy, a little brave.
History: Lived in an orpanege in Rhode Island but when 18 she snuck out and took a bus to N.J where she found a castle and stayed there not caring about the orphanege she had left where she had no friends or anyone to talk to which has caused her to be very lonely an not share her feelings.
Crush: Open
Will you obey the rules?: Yes i promise
What size room: A large bedroom
~~Rock what you got By Superchick~~

This one's for the beaten down The one's who lost thier Rock and Roll
Rise up you lost one's, Claim your crown, You were born to rock inside your soul
Welcome misfit's orpahans all, The ones who feel they don't belong
You were made to rock so stand up tall, Go rock the world and prove them wrong
Rock what you got! Rock what you got! Don't ever let them make you stop
Rock what you got, Light up the lot, No one can rock the way you rock
C`r`A`z`Y_C.H.I.C.K

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm

((Everyone accepted. I'll add you all to the list.
By the way. Wes and David xD It's gonna be a bit of a challenge for you. If you both like Grace.))
-
Grace, dived under the table to get her spoon that she dropped "Where, is it.." she said trying to avoid people's feet. "Ah!" she said quietly and went back to her chair.
She tryed to ignore the sniggering faces staring at her "I had to get the spoon" she said loudly before getting up and going to the kitchen, washing her plate.
She walked upstairs slowly as she didn't want to be laughed at. She walked up to her room and lay on her bed with a pillow in her face
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes