MODS PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

MODS PLEASE LOCK

Postby starcrusher » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Too hard to pay attention to two RPs using the same character.
Last edited by starcrusher on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Searching for Acceptance (Shapeshifter RP/Needs Members)

Postby Ninjaofgod » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Username: Ninja_of_god
Character's name: Greg Smith
Species: Human
Picture/description (animal form picture needed for shapeshifters): Greying hair, a short beard, brown eyes, a slightly wrinkled face, not super strong, but in good shape, about six feet tall, maybe a little taller.
Personality: A retired soldier that now works in construction. He hates shapeshifters, they are less than the animals that they turn into as far as he is concerned. This hate isn't breed from some past trauma, or some other event, he is simply racist. He can be a good friend to humans, but usually only ones that share his viewpoint.
Other: He still has his pistol from his days in the army.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Thank you sooo much tris!

http://www.formspring.me/BenKerns Ask some questions if you wish.
Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 pm

((YAY START))

Dante Mieville carried a small hunting rifle. It was the lightest one he could find. It was old and rusted, and didn't work as well as it probably had back in its day. He had been able to purchase it from a hunting store in the small town of Murray Valley. It had been the only one, and it hadn't been well-stocked, but Dante commended himself simply for venturing into town among the humans to buy it to begin with. He was running out of bullets, and would probably have to switch from a gun to his bow and arrows shortly.
He was doing his best to conserve bullets, and was being as quiet as possible in order not to scare off possible meals. He would check his traps later, but right now, he was searching for larger game. Anything caught by his traps wouldn't last him long. Dante skulked through the trees barefoot, even though winter was approaching and the weather was getting cooler. The cold didn't seem to bother him; it never had.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Greg shouted after the retreating figure "Yeah you better run!" He then muttered to himself "The freaks should know to stay out of this town, I swear, the government should put 'em in camps." Greg decided he would calm himself down by taking a walk in the woods, who knew, he might even find another shifter to harass.

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Dante heard a distant sound; he couldn't tell if it was an animal or human, but it sounded a bit like a yell. He knew he wasn't anywhere close to the town. He was very far into the forest, but his hearing had always been better than that of most people. Still, he figured he might as well go toward it--it could be a moose or a deer, which would feed him for a long time. And if it was a human, he doubted they would catch him off guard. Most people avoided him when they saw him coming, anyway, since he had a bit of a reputation for being on the strange side.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Greg was walking, almost forgetting about the shifter from before, and then he saw a figure off in the distance. Thinking it might be some lost traveler, he called out to it. "Hey! You looking for something?"

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Dante froze, stricken by surprise. How could he have let someone sneak up on him? He really should be more careful. Turning slowly toward the sound, he saw the other man, and replied, as loudly and as fearlessly as he could manage: "N-no sir... erm, I mean, that is, uh, Y-y-yes... sir... just... just s-some game. I'm, uhm, h-hunting... you see..." After this, his voice trailed off. He may have spoken some more, but it didn't matter. Dante had a hard time speaking because he rarely used his voice, since he didn't see many people. Sometimes, he felt as if he had forgotten how to speak altogether, but luckily, now wasn't one of those times. He should have run away instead of calling back, but something told him this man wouldn't take too kindly to Dante's severely flawed excuse for a fight-or-flight reflex.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me