Hooveprints On My Heart (Members Needed!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Hooveprints On My Heart (Members Needed!)

Postby Lady Mekka » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:22 am

Alright, so this is a human and horse RP! You can create either a human, a horse, or both! If you only create a horse, Olicia will automatically own you unless you talk to someone else about it. : ) Welcome, and happy RP'ing!

This takes place on Hooveprints On My Heart, a 1,000 square acre (gigantic, I know) ranch. Olicia's parents own the place, but they let their 16 year old daughter take care of the ranch by herself. You play either a person who boards their horse here, or are a horse being borded here! It's full of lush grass for grazing and deep woods for riding, a horse's paradise.

Rules:
All of Tess' rules apply
~*~*~* Important! Dispite my dispise of Power Playing, and it being against Tess' rules, if you leave someone hanging for three days, they're allowed *shudders* to Power Play to get their characters out of the frozen action/conversation. I only do this so we can keep this RP moving!
You have to be of a realitivly high literacy
No 'txt' talk (the occational 'lol' is allowed)
Post limabeans in purple if you read the rules
No, and I repeat, no godmoding with either your horse or your person. Godmodding will get you kicked
No forcing other peoples characters to do anything, ie. "(My character) hit (Person A's character), breaking (Person A's Character)'s nose." It's not fun to be on the receiving end of it, and it isn't nice. This will get you kicked as well
No swearing. You can go f*** if you really want, but no full blown swearing
Romance is allowed between humans and humans, or horses and horses, but please keep it PG.
When talking out of character, use ( ) parenthese please!

Color Key: Blue means a boy/stallion/colt, pink means a girl/mare/filly, and green means a gelding.

Humans:
~Olicia Belle, F, 16 years old, pg 1 (Princess_Mekka)
~Sam, M, 17 years old, pg 1 (Ikaaaa)
~Jessie Rogers, F, 17 years old, pg 2 (cowgirl12)

Horses:
~Aicilo, G, 3 years old, pg 1,Dapple Gray Purbred Arabian, Olicia's horse (Princess_Mekka)
~Absanth, M, 3 years old, pg 1, Dark Bay Thouroughbred, Sam's horse (Ikaaaa)
~Skater Boy, M, 4 1/2 years old, pg 1, , Olicia's horse (alys592)
~Rosette, F, 3 years old, pg 1, , Olicia's horse (alys592)
~Gezza, F, 4 years old, pg 2, Palomino Quarterhorse, Barrel Racer, Olicia's horse (Gezza)
~Trigger, M, 4 years old, pg 2, Palomino Quarterhorse, Jessie's horse (cowgirl12)
~Zenn, M, 3 1/2 years old, pg 5, Cherry Bay Arabian, Olicia's horse (Frostedmoon)
~Annabelle, F, 2 1/2 years old, pg 5, Light Bay Irish Hunter, Olicia's horse (TeenCat)

Form:
Username:
Human's Name:
Human's Age:
Human's Gender:
Human's Picture:
Human's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count):
Horse's Name:
Horse's Age:
Horse's Gender:
Horse's Breed:
Horse's Picture:
Horse's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count):
Last edited by Lady Mekka on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:47 am, edited 16 times in total.
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hooveprints On My Heart (Members Needed!)

Postby nivvin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 am

((What's this about?))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 am

Username: Ikaaaa
Human's Name: Sam
Human's Age: 17
Human's Picture: Image
Human's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count): Sam loves two things in life. Music, and horses. He can nearly always be seen riding with his headphones plugged in, even though he's told not to! He'd do anything for those that he loves, and hates it when people judge him before they know him.
Horse's Name: Absanth
Horse's Gender: Male
Horse's Age: 3
Horse's Picture: Image
Horse's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count): Absanth is incredibly feral. He won't let anyone but Sam approach him, let alone ride him. He is a strong ride, and has had Sam tasting the dirt more times then he can remember. He has a deep fear of Ravens and Crows.

limabeans
Last edited by ika; on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 am

Username: Princess_Mekka
Human's Name: Olicia Belle
Human's Age: 16
Human's Gender: Female
Human's Picture: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/answer ... 00_300.jpg (Red hair, redish brown eyes, lightly tanned skin)
Human's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count): Sweet and gentle, she loves to make new friends
Horse's Name: Aicilo
Horse's Age: 3
Horse's Gender: Gelding
Horse's Picture: http://www.ioffer.com/img/1107158400/_i/5437967/1.jpg (Dapple Gray Arabian)
Horse's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count): As sweet and gentle as his owner, he gets along fine with most horses

Limabeans
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:34 am

alys, it's a horse and human RP. You play both a human and a horse (or you could choose only one, if you wanted!) and you RP out adventures that everybody has together. :)

And Ikaaaa, you forgot something!
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:34 am

Edited :D

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:36 am

Oh cool..So, if you make just a horse, who would own it?
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 am

(Well, you can ask people to own it, or I can automatically have Olicia own the horse!)
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 am

((I'll make one, and whoever offers first gets to own them))

Horse's Name:Skater Boy
Horse's Age:4 1/2
Horse's Gender:Stallion
Horse's Picture:
Horse's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count):Skater Boy is a fast, unruly stallion. He likes doing anything he wants and never pays much attention or cares for anyone but himself. He's a selfish stallion, known to buck, kick and steal from others. Skater Boy was born wild, and only fears mean humans, like those who mistreated him as a colt, and falling.

Horse's Name:Rosette
Horse's Age:3
Horse's Gender:Mare
Horse's Picture:
Horse's Personality (to be RP'ed doesn't count):Rosette is friendly, curious and obedient. Although she likes being alone, and is quick and sly, she does pay attention to her owner. Rosette loves waterfalls and darkness, giving her a hate of dry land and bieng in the sun. Her previous owners left her in a clear pasture all day.

Limabeans
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:46 am

(Olicia will take them, but what do they look like? If you don't want to look for a picture, you can just discribe them.)
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me