Three Raven's (now accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Three Raven's (now accepting)

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Legends stated that anyone be they from another world and time be they man or beast, creature or spirit, could find if they wish, an Inn located somewhere in the northern mountains of a large unknown country where all sorts of people, creatures, and things could be found. Originally among the people of this unknown land the Inn was very popular, so popular that gods from other worlds opened there doors allowing there people, creatures and spirits to pass through and visit . . . until a mysterious fight broke out the origins unknown, though it was speculated that some of the gods in a drunken enraged stupor fought destroying half of the Inn. The fight lasted several years the people, creatures and spirits fled for their lives and never returned, after several years of neglect the Inn was lost to time, the people, creatures and spirits who had been there slowly began to spread legends and rumors about the Inn before the fight, the stories finding their way into many worlds. It’s named changed constantly; House of Mystery, Warped Manor, etc . . . but one name stayed the same . . . Three Raven’s. It was whispered and prophesized among some that the Inn contained a spirit or gods that though they had fallen asleep due to the battle they would awake again even more powerful and would eventually open the doors to the other worlds again. . .
One day as you trotted, walked, flied, swam or even slithered home your wish or longing for a new place to explore is answered, slowly a small crinkled note and what looks like a key attached dropped or even appeared before you. Curiously you pick up the note reading:

“Dear ______, you have been invited to explore and stay at Three Raven’s we cannot wait to see you, we are an Inn for those in need of rest or adventure, how can you have adventure at such an Inn? Come and find out . . . if you dare.
Sincerely,
Three Raven’s”

With a smirk of disbelief you stare from the strange key to the note, with a shrug you read the small instructions at the bottom “If you dare to come join us. . .turn the key” with a small laugh you hold the key in front of you and with a twist of your wrist the world around you warps. The color’s blend together then with another turn of the key they bleed back together and before you stand a small two story looking Inn that appears to be from the middle ages. In wonder you approach the door to find another note; this one is etched in silver on the oak door itself.

Welcome to The Three Raven's Clinic. . .
all are welcome but you must fallow set rules,
1. You may stay at Three Raven’s as long as you want for a small charge. . .
2. You may wander where you wish . . . there are many rooms to explore but beware . . . not all are what you expect them to be and not all are open to you for a many number of reasons. Anything from jungles to Victorian sitting rooms and dark caves may appear. Outside the Inn can be found a lake and the woods which may be explored but . . . as before beware . . . if you travel far enough in the woods other mysteries may be found.
3. when exploring outside if it so happens you are faced with a danger the Inn will understand and allow fighting to be used as away to dispose of the problem (i.e. please destroy or remove it in any way possible we do not want harmful things wandering around the Inn). If the danger is too great call for help and maybe some of the residents of the Inn will answer your call.
On another note . . . the owner is looking for volunteers to help about the Inn. Those who wish to volunteer can ask the owner, she will help you to find a place where you can help.
Thank you for your understanding.

Three Raven's

RULES please read

Swearing IS allowed but nothing like F*** alright? no big ones
No god modding none what so ever
you are not all powerful and indestructable! every character has a flaw EVERY CHARACTER k? ^_^
2 characters max
please do your best to have good grammar
No controlling what so ever of other people's characters
NO TEXT TALKING!! i would really like to know what you said ^_~
You may have up to 4 abilities
NO WEAPON OR SKILL is perfect got it? ^_^
please wait for me to accept you k?
you don't have to make a completely new character, you can use one from any RP you wish, not only that but they can come and go whenever BUT! you must finish your conversations or fights with things or people before you leave and you must put a post that your character left for there home world or somethin like that
^_^ be they animal or human this RP is built on the fact that all worlds i.e RP's are connected at this one point or neutral ground so basically for example:
a women with a victorian dress and habit can sit down on a bar stool right next to a large werewolf holding a conversation with a goldfish in a jar which so happens is being given goldfish flakes from a pokemon master who is the bar tender lol
if you read the above story make your characters name blue
if you read these rules please put something about cats at the bottom of your character sheet ^_^
I AM THE GODDESS QUEEN EMPIROR OF THIS UNIVERSE ALL MY RULES APPLY YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM! or. . .be kicked out
On a side note each room is a story, and each room YOU make is another story, the Inn is just a place where they all gather i.e. you are the author and creator of the rooms that run amuck in this place

Character sheet (if you already have a character you want to use from a different RP send them to me via PM and i will look it over it doesn't mean you have to rewrite it k?):

Character form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]nicknames:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]race:[/b]
[b]description:[/b] (picture optional
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]crush/boyfriend/girlfriend:[/b] (if you have one)
[b]background:[/b] (optional)
[b]powers:[/b]
[b]weapon:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]

animal Companion Form (if you wan't one ^ ^):

Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]nickname:[/b]
[b]age[/b]
[b]species:[/b] (doesn't have to be real)
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]looks:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]

and last but not least my character the caretaker and ruler of Three Ravens ^ ^: (if you wish to use this character form instead give me a PM titled "other")
Username: TangleLore
name: TangleLore Fireheart
race: unknown she might tell you if you ask her
height: 5'5
weight: 115
apearnce: long flowing red hair of many different shades, hazel eyes (turn silver when startled or stressed), pale skinned with freckles of obvious celtic heritage, tattoo's run up the lengths of her arms and flow down to the middle of her back, the tattoos are of Celtic knot work and are bluish green with copper flecks.
wears: long worn out jeans with holes espically in the right knee,tight long sleeved creamy brown shirt,dark grey/green cloak,medium sized satchel normally seen hanging around her waist and mysterious chain necklace looped around her neck, the talismens hidden from veiw
personality:kind hearted and slightly shy at first once you get to know her she can be rather cheerful and sarcastic. when angered she doesn't speak much, if her friends are threatened or harmed in anyway she will protect them with her life
Combat: dosnt fight unless she believes she has to
weapons of choice: three long daggers one gray the other a light silver are strapped to her hips and another short dagger completely black, is hidden in her sock.
powers: 1.TangleLore can creat keys out of thin air, each key can unlock a room in the gigantic Inn but once it is used it cannot be used again unless Tangle resummons it or the person who is holding the key is its true master. 2.Creates fire with just a thought or snap of her fingers. 3. If in dire need of help she can also summon three ravens there colors grey, silver and black. 5. elemental creatures called salamanders are attracted to her and will pop up in any fireplace available if a fire is going and she is near it

companion: Crepusculum
race: Wolf?
height: 5'4ft/1.7m long
weight: 100
appearance: a deep midnight black with blue hues,golden eyes,
personality: alert,gruff,angers easily,soft hearted,very protective
abilities: unknown
Last edited by AbsentRaven on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three Raven's (under construction)

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:31 pm

"Accepted Characters"

Siegfried Macintyre-ChocoboQueen/pg1
Isabella Macintyre-ChocoboQueen/pg1
Damen Oxford-Miss Chocobo/pg3
Cecilia Terranova-Wolf_Fang_13/pg3
Last edited by AbsentRaven on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm

~Reserved
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 pm

~Reserved
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three Raven's (know accepting)

Postby ChocoboQueen » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:09 pm

(( Hello Muchacho! This sounds sweet! I'll post my form later here, 'kay? :D Oh, and by the way, you have a spelling error in your title. It should be "Three Raven's (now accepting). It was just bugging me, so I thought I should point it out. ;)

EDIT: Finished my forms! And yes, I realize that this RP doesn't take place in the 1900's, but I was thinking, most people are going to have their people from the modern era or be from some far away land, so I wanted somethin' a little different. =D ))

Username: ChocoboQueen
Name: Siegfried Macintyre
nicknames: none
race: Human
description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/blon ... n.png?o=19
personality:Siegfried is a rather reserved an calm young man, and it takes quite a lot to anger him, but that doesn’t mean he’s the kindest person in the world. He is generally quiet and mostly a loner, and usually doesn’t warm up to others quickly, although he does enjoy occasional companionship. He is very protective of his friends and his sister Isabella, who he would fight to the death for. He has a unique way of looking at certain scenarios, and has a better sense of humor than he appears to at first glance.
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: none/open
background:Siegfried was born into a wealthy British family in 1897, living out most of his childhood and teenage life in early 20th century London with his mother, father, and sister. His mother died when he was at the young age of 7 from Cholera, and his father was shot and killed in the street over a petty argument when he was 13, although no one’s really sure what it was about. Siegfried inherited all of his father’s money and the family estate, but it didn’t change the fact that he and his sister were alone in the world. His life had gone relatively smoothly and uneventfully until he stumbled over (literally) a letter and key sitting in front of him in the main hallway of his estate, and was just curious enough to pick it up...
powers:Astral Projection
weapon: http://www.cbswords.com/images/dragonspear.jpg
other:I like chicken, I like liver, meow mix meow mix please deliver!

Username: ChocoboQueen
Name: Isabella Macintyre
nicknames:Bella,Izzy
race:Human
description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/blon ... 1.jpg?o=42
personality:Isabella is a girl with common sense and wisdom far beyond her years. She is very kind and friendly, and is always willing to give others a hand. But, even though she has a soft spot for anyone who needs help, she’s still slow to trust others completely, much like her brother. She always tries to look on the bright side of things, and doesn’t let others get her down. She has a much stronger will than she appears, and has almost the same abstract way of looking at things as her brother.
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: none/open
background: Isabella was born into a wealthy British family in 1898, living out most of her childhood and teenage life in early 20th century London with her mother, father, and brother. Her mother died when she was at the young age of 6 from Cholera, and her father was shot and killed in the street over a petty argument when she was 12, although no one’s really sure what it was about. Isabella was left with her brother, who had inherited all of his father’s money and the family estate. Her life had gone relatively smoothly and uneventfully until she watched her brother pick up a note and key in the main hallway of the estate...
powers:Aerokinesis
weapon: http://media.photobucket.com/image/weap ... s.jpg?o=24
other:OMG! The cat fell in the salsa!
Last edited by ChocoboQueen on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Where's your will to be weird?"
ImageCars are pollution. Chocobos are the solution!Image

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."-Jim Morrison

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three Raven's (now accepting)

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm

(oh gawd O.o i be sleepy or somethin to miss that lol! thankies ^ ^ and okie!)
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

(( Yep. ^_^. OH! I just found another error! In the form on the crush section or whatever you wanna call it, you just put "crush/boyfriend" instead of "crush/boyfriend/girlfriend". Sorry, but little things like this bother the crap out of me. XD))

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 pm

(pfft its fine ^ ^ haha)
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 am

(( Good. XD ...and did you intend to put an age blank in the forms? Because you didn't. =D ))

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me