Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 am

Plot

In a land far from here, two packs wage war against each other. The raging Kinmotsu Ookami pack against the Das Reisen Loud pack. The Kinmotsu Ookami pack leader, Akujin, ruling with fear and terror among his pack. While Zephyr, leader of the Das Reisen Loup Pack, leads with love and loyalty. Who will win the oncoming battle? And which pack will live to see the fall, of the other?

Rules
All of Tess's rules apply
No Cursing
No Spamming
No GS, MS, PP, GD, GP
Ask to add a plot twists, fall in love, kill another character
HAVE FUN! :D

Kinmotsu Ookami Pack

Species: All type of wolf, fox mix and sometimes dog mix.

Territory: Border line of America and Canada

Endagered: Overly Populated

Common Markings/Colors: From one color to multicolor. Pelt colors Range from white to Black and every color in between. Mostly one color one design, but some are striped or spotted with darker colors.

Bodies:
Strong and fit, sleek and swift. They are very muscular and strong. Their teeth are unnaturaly pointed aswell as their Claws. All breed from Akujin are very large.

Dens/Home: Kinmotsu Ookami is spread all across America, Canada, and each Country near by. They have one main head quaters, and in troubled time, call for Back up from other Packs. They Make do with what they have.

Personality/Characteristics: They are independant and only loyal to Akujin. They only care for themselves and fight amoung each other. They are cruel and evil, they wish to rule the entire world. They are only one(Together) when they fight, they only know the law of Akujin.

Prey: What ever they can sink their teeth into.

Characters:

Akujin: Jet Black wolf with peircing Emerald eyes, extremely Large and powerfull. His skin is very tough due to a Chemical Expierment gone wrong. He is Unnaturaly fit, his Sharp teeth (Name on the tip of my tongue Dx) grow past his lower lip, brushing his chin. He is like Hulk only wolf version. XD

Shiloh: Sweet and tenderhearted, unlike the other low lives. She wishes to run away from Akujin, but she knows he'll find her and kill her. She is very loving and brave, her soft long pelt is calming to the touch. She has a white under layer color while Blonde covers the top layer. Her Brilliant blue eyes strike into the heart, her long face is a beautiful feature. She has sleek long legs, a very fast runner. Akujin lets on Male come near her, he fears they will steal his sweet Shiloh. She wishes to be rescued.

(I left off the others, I'll let new people create their own.)

Ranks:

Akujin: Alpha Male.

Lot: (All the other Male)

Females: (They can mate with the other males and not just Akujin!)

Das Reisen Lupe Pack

Pack: Das Reisen Lupes

Species: Canis Lupus Astrum

Territory: Canada

Endangered: Neutral

Common Color: A bluish gray color. Magnificent eye colors ranging from colors unknown.

Markings: The Das Resien Lupes can have a dorsal stripe occasionally on their back, where in the middle of their head or their chest, it sometimes ends in a splash and variety of color.

Sexually mature: 6 years

Acromion: Up to 70 cm

Tail Length: Up to 90 cm

Fur: Very soft and medium length fur.

Body:Slimmish body, flexible, swift, smart, and agile
Long legs, large paws, long tail;
Flexible claws ( entirely retractable)
Unnaturally large

Head: Sort of short yet slightly long muzzle and pointy ears.

Homes: Mainly on the move, traveling in the soft frozen tundra's of Canada, but usually dens and caves or snow caves, And if they can find one, under the shelter of trees.

Characteristics: Bravery and Loyalty is strong within this pack.
Hunting patrols contain a variety of males and females
The love between the family is strong and they will protect one another with each others lives.

Prey: Contains mainly moose, deer, rabbits, occasionally owls, and if necessary, Arctic fox.

Cubs: 2-9 pups per litter
When times are lean their is a 98% chance of having only 1 cub in the litter
Usually the young will stay with their pack till they die
The cubs can be restless and they all have a wild and free spirit.

~The name "Das Reisen" means "The Traveling" In German. The packs Full name is "Das Reisen Loup Pack" Which means "The Traveling Wolf Pack"

~The Das Reisen Loup Pack is a family of about 19 wolves. They are related to the common Canadian Grey Wolf, but they belong to a rare sub species (canis lupus astrum). They are famous for their Ability to travel for great distances without stopping. Their strong pads are more like a lynxes paws.

What makes these wolves different from other wolves is their ability to travel for so long without food or water on the frozen tundras. Almost like Lynxes, they have flexible claws (they can completely retract them). They are living in a territory with many Icebergs and ice. Also, they are incredibly smart and are unnaturally large for a wolf.

Their hierarchy is just a little bit different to average wolves. The pack is also lead by the alpha, who can be male or female. Their ancestors now lived in the Constellation Grey Pelt. Every time a pack member dies, a new star appears in Grey Pelt.

Every member has his/her place in the family pack. There are the sitters, hunting patrols, patrols, healers, and then there is the watchers.

Sitters: They Babysit the pups while the parents are gone hunting

Hunting Patrol: Can contain about 6 wolves ranging from male and female. They are the hunters of the pack.

Patrols: A strong group of wolves patrol the sides of the pack in case of an attack. They will give their lives to protect the pack.

Watchers: These wolves watch over the tundra with their keen eyes. They warn the pack if their is a hunter following them. If there is, they immediately dig burrows under the snow and hide their till the watchers deem it safe.

Healers: These wolves are the healers of the pack. They watch over the sick and the wounded. They try to heal as much as they can with their herbs. Since herbs don't grow a lot around in the tundra the healers use the ice for many different things.

~The Das Reisen Loups territory contains mainly of ice, caves, small forest, and occasionally a mountain where they can rest and look at the land far beyond. Here is a brief description of the Wolves territory

Ice Lands: The Ice lands are its name. Ice, ice, and more ice. The Das Reisen Loups, having light footsteps, don't mind the cold ice. Their keen hearing allows them to hear if the ice is breaking so they can escape that area as fast as their heavily padded paws can go.
Moonlit Cave: A beautiful cave that shimmers in the moonlight. The wolves come here to stand in a circle around the nose and touch their noses to the cold black stone in the middle of the cave and to share tongues with one another to signify their love for each other.
Shadow Den: A cave that receives no light what so ever. It's almost as if it was bathed in darkness. The pack found this cave and instantly they turned to avoid it. No one knows what lurks within, but it has the strongest sense of forbidding.
Ice Mountain: A piece of ice sticking out of the Ice Lands that looks like a mountain. The patrols use this mountain occasionally to keep a lookout for trouble.
Ancient Forest: A small forest near moonlit cave. It's filled with small animals. The wolves come here sometimes to hunt if the food gets scarce. But they must be careful of the trees because they are ancient and it is a constant hazard of being crushed if one falls.
Berry Woods: A small forest that has teeming animals. This forest is where the Das Reisen Loups go to mate and give birth to new pups. Almost the whole pack was born there.

~Genetics of the Das Reisen Loups.

Parents/Founder: 3 wolves (Zephyr, Kira, Reven)
Born in the pack: 13 wolves (Rogan, Arwen, Rowan, Kimbra,Thorin, Saber, Starr, Luna, Dakota, Mystic, Willow, Sabra, Aaron)
Joined the pack: 3 wolves (Deten and Kalaber with their pup Satori)

For the Das Reisen Loups ("Canis Lupus Astrum"), three genes are responsible for the color: Grey, Blue, Red or a little Brown, (dark), (bright) or(medium).

These colors are common among the wolves of the Das Reisen Loup Pack.

Dark grey
Light blue
Dark blue
Light grey
Black
White
Brown
light brown
rosy tan

Some mix examples:

Dark blueish Grey (can also be more grey)
Dark Grey with a touch of Brown
Light Grey
Medium blue with a touch of Grey
Medium Grey
Dark Blue
Grey with a hint of Black
White with a touch of Brown
Light Brown with a touch of White
Rosy Brown
Palomino
Sandy Red

Here are the genetics of the Das Reisen Loups:

Zephyr: Black with a reddish dorsal stripe( Taken by me! )
Rogan: Rosy Brown
Thorin: Blue-Grey
Reven: Black (Taken by me! )
Saber: Medium Grey with a hint of Black
Kalaber: Silver
Deten: Light gray with a dorsal stripe that's black
Kimbra: A Rosy Brown with scattered stripes of white
Satori: Silver with a dorsal stripe that's black (Taken by me!)
Starr: Light blue-grey
Luna: Medium grey with a splash of black
Dakota: Light grey-blue
Myiun: Light grey
Willow: Dark grey and a hint of red
Rohan: Dark blue-grey
Sentiao: Mixed (Red, Brown, White, Black, with flecks of tan)
Kira: Medium cold blue with a touch of brown (brighter)
Arwen: Medium grey (darker)
Aaron: Ice Blue-grey with a touch of white
Last edited by Shiko Hayashi on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

Postby Fawnie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 pm

OOC: Hola! XD We be missin' the fourm. :3 I can't wait to get this started, I have the perfect plot for Akujin >:D
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide | Image

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗

the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

(( HWoever joins can make their own character sheet. Let's see some creativity here. ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 am

OOC: Ah! Okay I see^^ Might as well created Akujin's forum as well as Shiloh's. I changed my mind XD Females CAN have Other Mates and not just Akujin.

UserName:Ritsuku
Name: Akujin
Age(Wolf): 4 years.
Characteristics: Akujin is very tall, he has a very muscley frame. His has an overbite, his front fangs hang over his bottom lip and tip his wide chin. He is slender, but well fed. He has a long, powerful tail that he can use for a whip. Akujin used to be nice, calm and mellow. He was rescued by scientists and taken to an illegal experimental grounds, there he was tested on. The scientists wanted to create something strong and powerful for Humans to use as guards, but Akujin wouldn't take it. The other animals laughed at him, teasing him through his metal solitary cage. For 3 years Akujin was kept as prisoner, until one day he snapped. With Leather tight tough skin, the Scientists couldn't manage to jab a needle into the beast to calm him. He roared and broke free from the test wires, soaring off the silver death table. As I said before, Akujin's skin is extremely tough, his claws grow thick and long, they curl like the teeth of a snake. His blood shot eyes tell his torture story, giving a perfect reason why Akujin is so vicious.
Personality: Akujin cares only for himself and Shiloh. The tender hearted She-wolf showed him kindness like no other, but now she feared Akujin, she flinches when ever he nears her. Akujin is very cruel, he shows no Mercy what so ever. His law is strict, "Do as Akujin says, and maybe you lot won't get slammed." His heart is black, in fact rumor has it he ate his own heart to survive the dead of winter.
Image: (Not exactly but gives you an idea. He is MUCH Larger and taller.)Image
Mate: Any female he wants.
Crush: No one exactly, he takes what he wants pretty much x)
Family: None, He was practically constructed at a very young age.
Other: His voice booms with such a force, it sends shivers down your spine just thinking about it!

UserName:Ritsuku
Name: Shiloh
Characteristics: Shiloh is small, and light footed. She basically floats instead of walking. Her sleek blond coat is fluffy, calming to the touch. She has piercing blue eyes that look deep into your heart, her voice is like the gentle waves of the ocean. She gets along well with others, something about her presence sends a rush through your body. She has swift, slender body, she was built for speed. Her long, beautiful tail helps her speed even more, she runs and walks with grace. She is catlike, quick reflexes.
Image:Image
Mate: Desperately looking for someone who understands, someone to rescue her from Akujin.
Crush: Zephyr XD
Clan(Pack/family): Her only brother is Kyoku, she is forced to live with Akujin in Kinmotsu Ookami.
History: Shiloh was born into a loving pack, each member cared for one another and looked out for each other. Something was different about the way the pack lived, looked, and spoke. She inherited her quick thinking and cunning looks from them. Shiloh was very young when she was split apart from her family, soon raised by a Clan of friendly cats. After 2 years, she was on her own. Shiloh gave birth to two gorgeous pups who died after 6 months. She was devastated. She never tells anyone about her lost pups, not even Akujin. Soon, the lovely Shiloh met Akujin. He seemed lost and hurt, just like her. Shiloh's motherly instincts took over. She showed him kindness and compassion, Akujin fell in love. Shiloh began to see the evil in Akujin and she tried to run. Akujin wouldn't have it. He beat her and sank his powerful fangs into her neck. After awhile, Akujin gathered a pack, or "Lot" and became the Supreme leader. Shiloh was forced to know him as Master, and train along with the other mistreated females. She continued to be beaten, and starved. She lost her agile frame and strength. Shiloh desperately called for help, and still does. Someone rescue her! XD
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 am

(( Why don't we start? Get some people interested? By the way, I love Todd's pic in your siggie! ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:14 am

OOC: Thanks^^!" Gah! Why do I keep making Typos Dx I spotted like, 4. Stupid old laptop -.-" Anyways... >.>" I guess I'll start where we left off, Zephyr dragging Shiloh from the other cats. xP

"Let me go!" Shiloh cried, desperately thrashing in Zephyr's grasp. Shiloh actually didn't want him to let go, the longer she was with him, the longer she was away from Akujin. "Master will kill you unless you unhand me!" She added, continuing to thrash around.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

Zephyr just held on tighter as he dragged her towards hi pack. he breathe din his pack's scent as he crosse dhis border, smiling as he held her scruff. Reven and Satori rushed at him, love in their eyes. They wagged their tails as the rest of the pack joined them. "Zephyr! Zephyr! WHo's that!" They cried, love and joy in their eyes. Zephyr set Shiloh down and the pack circled around her to keep her form escaping. But their eyes weren't unfriendly or mean, just curious and maybe a little wary. "This is Shiloh. A wolf from Akujin's pack." He said, growling his name. The pack bared their teeth at her, but Zephyr snarled at them, growing larger. "She stays here as a friend. not because she is in trouble. I want her to know what it is like in our pack. Before she goes back to her pack." Zephyr said firmly. The pack nodded their heads and Reven chuckled quietly. "If she will ever want to go back when we're done with her." Reven added. Zephyr threw Reven a small smile and he nudged Shiloh. "Go. Let them show you what a true pack is like." he whispered to her as the pack walked away, glancing back to make sure she was following.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 pm

OOC:: Sorry, Internet died x.X

Shiloh blinked twice and lowered her ears. Was this really happening? It all seemed like a rush, everything happened so quickly. "I-I can't!" She howled, rising slowly to her paws. "M-Master will hurt me if I stay much l-longer..." She whispered, looking desperately at Zephyr. Her pleading eyes grew round with sadness. "I want to stay.. but I can't." She thought aloud, sinking back to the ground. Master forgive me..
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:00 am

Zephyr's eyes grew hard. "Never say you can't when you know full well, that you can. Nothing is impossible unless you make it so." He said in a deathly quiet voice. The pack had stopped and were watching them. "We were all misfits. We believed that it was impossible to become important. But then we came together and found that it was just us making the possible, impossible." He whispered. The pack averted their gazes, eyes downcast slightly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Shiloh shut her eyes tightly. "You don't understand. No one will." She replied firmly, her piercing blue eyes rested upon Zephyr's. She sighed and turned away, dashing away at an incredible speed.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups