Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

Postby Bambidear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 am

Welcome to my lovely board. I have a few rules that you must abid to, please.

Rules:
1.No gm/pp
2.No one liners.
3.No list intros.
4.Any type of car is allowed.
5.Say 'Go fast or go home' to join.
6.I'm Stripes. Whats your name?
7.I can add rules.
8.Have fun.
Setting: It's about nine o'clock in New York. Big buildings, bright lights, and lots of fabuloso cars. The sun just set and you know what that means? The street racing is on. Anyone who's looking for a race or maybe just want to show off their ride comes. There's about ten blocks blocked off for the racing, plenty of room to race. Cars are blasting their music and showing off rims. When it comes to the racing either you go fast or you go home. Are you ready?
ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today!
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

Postby Bambidear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:33 am

-Bump-
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

-Bump-
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Go fast or go home. My name is Hurikane and my car looks like this. FrontBack
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Ooc: That's a good looking car! I'mma post my intro now.

“Daniel, come on, we're gonna be late.” Selen called to her brother, throwing her ebony hair behind her.

“No we're not. Not with the way you drive.” Danny said, rolling his gray eyes, identical to his sisters. Selen smiled wickedly, taking her keys off the hook and spun them around on her finger. She raced out the door, hopping into the black 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. She honked the horn, leaning out the window as Danny came out the house. “Hurry up, chico! We gotta get going!” Selen called, Danny getting in the car, tying his black hair up with a rubber band.

“Chill, we'll get there.” He told her, glancing at the mirror, a police car coming down the street. “Don't you even dare.” he said, glancing to his sister who had a smile on her face. “Selen, don't.”

No compro,” she said, putting the car in reverse. Danny hurriedly put his seat belt on, watching the police car come closer. “Here we go!” Selen shouted, putting it in drive and squealed down the street, leaving tire marks where the car once was. The cruiser immediately put on it's sirens and light, going after the speeding car.

“Selen, you're completely loca.” Daniel said as they swerved around the corner. “If mami or papi ever found out what you were doing-”

“But they won't, because no one's going tell.” Selen told him, driving right into the busy traffic, getting honked at and a few rude gestures. “Bese mi-” her next words were cutt off as the car nearly ran into a semi. She howled in laughter, listening to the police cruiser get further and further away. The seventeen year old smiled at her twin brother, going down a few more streets then slowed as she came upon more and more cars. There were different types of street racers, all kinds of colors with lights flashing everywhere. Selen stepped out the car, putting her keys in her jean pockets, shutting the door lightly. “Amigos! Yo tengo arribo!” She called, leaning against the car as Danny got out, giving his sister a stern glare. He straightened out his black jacket then folded his arms over his chest, taking a place next to his sister. Being so close together you could tell these two were twins, both with their long slender arms and legs and dark skin.

“One of these days he's going to catch you,” Danny told her, smiling at a few girls.

“But not anyday soon, mi hermano. Not anyday soon.” Selen said, pulling down her shirt, red and a bit too tight to fit.
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Shane drove quickly down the street hoping no cops were around.

"Hurry up! We are gonna be late!" Dakota exclaimed loudly over the music.

Shane turned down the music to speak, "No, we won't calm down." he said calmly to his younger cousin. He then drove with one knee and looked in his rear-view mirror and began fixing his hair properly.

Dakota flipped down her sun-visor and peered into it's mirror. Her make-up was of darker shades and contrasted her light skin tone. Her equally dark hair was pulled back into a messy bun, pieces of hair, including her bangs, hung down around her face.

Shane fixed his bronze-colored hair to his satisfaction and resumed driving with both hands. He soon saw many cars appear in front of him. He carefully pulled in next to one with two people standing in front of it. He pulled the keys from the ignition and stepped out of the car. He walked quickly to the other side and opened the door for his cousin.

"Thank you." the young seventeen-year-old said. She walked around to the front of the car and looked around at all the people.

Shane shut the door after she had gotten out and stood next to his cousin. "I wonder if there is anyone interesting here." the eighteen year old said to Dakota. He also began looking around at all the people who had come.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Selen smirked, looking around then glanced to the car that parked next to theirs. She quriked a brow, walking over to the car and examined it closly. "Nice car," she said, bending over to look at the wheels. She stood back up, sweeping her hair out of her face. "You come to race, or to show off?" she asked, looking to her brother for a moment who was also looking at the car.

"Usted tiene una posibilidad de conseguir golpe." Danny told her with a smirk that matched his sisters.

Selen rolled her eyes, going back to her own car and put her hand on it. "Desean que podrían batirme." she said, sitting on the hood and folded her leg over the other.

Ooc: Just so you know they said "You have a possibilty of getting beat." "They wish they could beat me."
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm

"Both." Shane replied simply to the girl.

Dakota watched as the girl examined the car but said nothing until she left. "Good luck." she then whispered to Shane.

"Psh, I don't need luck." Shane leaned and whispered back to her.

OOC: Thanks for the translation. I was about to pull up a free translator then I saw what you said. Sadly I have not had the option to take Spanish at my school yet.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:31 pm

"Competion," Danny told her, tapping her with his elbow.

"I'm shaking in my size seven skinnys." Selen said rolling her eyes, rubbing the hood of the car lovingly. "Not. They don't got a chance. I just got this baby hooked up by Pablo last weekend. It's gassed up and ready to blow the competion away." she said, blowing on the palm of her hand as if it were the comption.

"Not a chance, right." Danny said, glancing to the girl at the other car and smiled and winked at her.

"Saw that. Winking's not cute anymore." Selen said him, pulling his rubberband out of his hair, letitng it fall in his face then took it between her thumb and index finger and popped him on the neck.

"Aye!" Danny put his hand on his neck, glareing at his sister. "That wasn't funny."

"Not laughing," Selen said with a smirk, batting her lashes at him.
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Shane looked around, wondering how much longer it would be until the race. He began to really look at the people around him, scoping out who seemed to be racing and who wasn't.

Dakota saw the boy at the other car smile and wink to her. She gave a slight smile back to him. She then looked up at Shane and saw that he was looking at the competition. She recognized the expression on his face, he was becoming focused and she knew not to interrupt him.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me