Snowfall High*Semi-lit Power RP*NEW! Who will survive?

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Snowfall High*Semi-lit Power RP*NEW! Who will survive?

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Snowfall High School. A place where kids 14-? can be themselves in a some-what weird or normal way. The odds that some of them have special powers? Not likely but those are to be feared, gaurded, and obeyed like no other. They can look like nerds or like the most popular boy/girl in school but they still hold greater knowledge than you do. There's only one problem: Their not allowed to tell anyone about their secret! How can some kids keep such a secret? What happens when the world finds out? Will we go kablooey?Who knows really... Let's just say only 9 people have these powers but they are kept hidden.

Principal: "Welcome! I hope your here to enroll in our school for the smartest and greatest students in the world right? Let's see here if you are please sign this and I'll show you to your new classes." *gives you a board with words* Suddenly he hesitates. "You are going to join right? If not please leave. I need no more interuptions I'm very busy!"

Will you fill out the form?

Code: Select all
[b]Will you join:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Height[/b]
[b]Shoes:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Pants/Skirt:[/b]
[b]Shirt/Jacket:[/b]
[b]Jewlery:[/b]
[b]Other{Clothing wise}:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Markings{body wise}:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Bf/Gf: {Can not with your own characters}[/b]
[b]Skin Tone:[/b]
[b]History: {optional to kept secret or not}[/b]
[b]Rank: {Popular, Geek, Jock, Creep/Outsider, etc.,}[/b]
[b]Personality: {required}[/b]
[b]Picture: {required}[/b]

Wait! Do you want to be older than a High Schooler? That's ok! I understand some people can't be on all the time or at least often so if you want you can be a minor character like maybe a parent or a teacher or anything else you can come up with. The list is endless but be sure to pm me and the character you want to be a family member of before anything ok?
Form for others:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Job: {If you have one}[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Picture: {required}[/b]

1~ Tess's Rules apply here obviously
2~ Wait to be accepted before starting. Even if your just adding another character you must wait till I approve.
3~ Don't choose the same picture as anoyone else. I'll tell you if you do that way you can change it, ok? {Names apply here too}
4~ This is {if you can read} a Semi-lit Rp so post at least three sentences. Failure to do so will make you have on strike. 3 strikes and your characters are gone. Get it?
5~ Don't make you character stronger than the world. I don't need no super villian junk ok?
6~ When talking out of charcter please use these: (Hola), [Hola], or {Hola}
7~ No God Modding or any of that other stuff ok?
9~ Romance is fine with me, as a matter of fact I encourage it but remember, there are little ones here! ._.
10~ Your amount of charcters are unlimited but please, and I say this truthfully, be sure you can keep up with all of them.
11~ Yes rule number 10 should be followed but that doesn't mean you have to rp each one in every post ok? Just saying.
12~ Dont' kill other characters without the person's permission ok? That's just plain rude! -_-
13~ Stay true according to your character's personality. If it says "shy" than act "shy". Simple right?
14~ Don't fall in love with your own character please. Let it creativity come in! XD
15~ Please try your hardest to spell correctly. I know what's it's like to suck at it since I do but still... try your hardest okay?
16~ I'm not about to sit here and think of something for you to put in your 'Others' thing so that I can 'tell' that you read my rules. I only hope that you understand I know these rules well so if you don't follow them than you'll pay the consequences, not me.
17~ I understand some people can't keep up so if you want to quit than do it, I won't really care. Also post once every other day at least.
18~ Have Fun of course! And if I get any other ideas than i'll put em up ok?
Last edited by ~Fang<3~ on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Quote Of The Week~ "How does kidney stones feel like to a guy? -Can you put a marble through a straw? No! No you can't!" ~Krister XD
Mood~Helpless, Bored, Other things unmentionable here..., and Paranoid
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowfall High School~ (Semi-Lit Rp) *R,C,D,* No Posting

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Our School So Far:

Teachers And Students

Biology {Period ?} Teacher~ Mr. Aping
Sora: 1st
Fayt: 1st
Akira: 1st
Veronica: 1st
Triston: 1st
Nore: 1st
Isabelle: 1st
Sage: 1st
Halie: 1st

Literature {Period ?} Teacher~ Mrs. Martinez
Sora: 2nd
Fayt: 3rd
Akira: 2nd
Veronica: 5th
Triston: 8th
Nore: 4th
Isabelle: 7th
Sage: 2nd
Halie: 2nd

Algebra {Period ?} Teacher~ Mr. Pedo
Sora: 3rd
Fayt: 7th
Akira: 3rd
Veronica: 8th
Triston: 3rd
Nore: 8th
Isabelle: 8th
Sage: 4th
Halie: 6th

Computer {Period ?} Teacher~ Mr. Lace
Sora: 4th
Fayt: 5th
Akira: 7th
Veronica: 4th
Triston: 4th
Nore: 7th
Isabelle: 6th
Sage: 5th
Halie: 8th

World History {Period ?} Teacher~ Mr. Pocaterra
Sora: 5th
Fayt: 4th
Akira: 5th
Veronica: 3rd
Triston: 2nd
Nore: 3rd
Isabelle: 2nd
Sage: 3rd

Gym {Period ?} Teacher~ Mrs. Rimoldi
Sora: 6th
Fayt: 6th
Akira: 6th
Veronica: 2nd
Triston: 6th
Nore: 2nd
Isabelle: 4th
Sage: 6th
Halie: 3rd

Spanish 2/ French 2 {Period ?} Teacher~ Ms. Ruiz (Spanish 2), Mr. Gomez (French 2) {S=Spanish F=French}
Sora: 7th (F)
Fayt: 8th (S)
Akira: 4th (F)
Veronica: 6th (S)
Triston: 5th (F)
Nore: 5th (S)
Isabelle: 3rd (F)
Sage: 7th (S)
Halie: 4th (F)

Health {Period ?} Teacher~ Mr. Pedo
Sora: 8th
Fayt: 2nd
Akira: 8th
Veronica: 7th
Triston: 7th
Nore: 6th
Isabelle: 5th
Sage: 8th
Halie: 5th

Here are our students at Snowfall High!

Ranks! {In No Specific Order, mind you >.>}

Preps/Polulars ~typically good at sports good and at being social and rich. These kids always run the school as if they own it. They get picked as home coming queen or king. Usually they think they're better than anoyone else in the world.
[color=#4040BF]Fayt Uzumaki: 10th Grade.
Veronica Starr: 10th Grade.
Isabelle Marie Rain: 10th Grade.
Sage Anderson: 10th Grade.

Jocks~ good at sports, sometimes they date prep girls

Goths/Emos/Outcasts~ can be found wearing black, some may act sad. They may wear clothes of the opposite gender{Goths only}, make out more openly in the hallway than other people. Usually they are very angry and are found with only one or two or three friends at most ._. [/color]
Sora Uzumaki: 10th Grade.

Akira Soeri: 10th Grade
Triston Meyers: 10th Grade
Nore Tanyard: 10th Grade

Band geek~ in band and maybe orchestra, choir, or other musical clubs tend to be clean cut, and fairly smart may also be jocks or brains

Geeks/Nerds~ You get asked to be other people's lab partners because you're smart, sometimes get picked on for liking school too much, especially as a freshman.

Poor One~ they smelled bad in elementary school, and now that you're in high school they keep to themselves. but it always seemed like they were having fun playing cards in the cafeteria after school. They tend not to be in many clubs or activities.

Cheerleaders: {Eh give meha decription}

I'll add more later ok? Give me some ideas too!

~Our Mini-Mods~

Akira~ {Who helped me build this RP : )}
{Yours Truly} ~Fang<3~

~The School~

Snowfall High School has 4 Wings {A,B,C, and D}. The classes a bit mixed up from each wing but you can always find 12th grade {The highest grade in our school, of course} to be the D wing. Other than that the school is quite mixy-matchy. Somtimes you may find one class in the A wing but your next class in the C wing. No worries, you have 10 minutes to get to your class anyways. Our school ensures that everyone is always having a great time! Now the wings aren't that big. They go from 100-112 and before the number is the wing. Ex. A105 is in the A wing, room number 105. Get it? Simple and easy to understand!

The Cafeteria: To our School Board's dismay you can always find the lunchroom seperated by ranks. The populars sit in the front rows, the Outsiders sit in the furthest seats, and usually the the others just find their own seats. It always depends on your rank!

The Wings And Lockers: This is just the A Wing but all the wings look exactly the same way. The lockers are for our students, in any grade, and can be used to put things they may want in it. Be sure to take it out before the end of the school year though!

Cheerleading Uniforms: Snowfall's colors are Royal Blue and White and Black so show your school spirit by being a cheerleader! {Even boys can do it!}

Our school does not require uniforms so that students may enjoy their creativity or lack of it. Enjoy!

{I hated doing that ._. I sounded preppy ._.}

Forms in waiting...
Last edited by ~Fang<3~ on Thu May 05, 2011 5:26 am, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Quote Of The Week~ "How does kidney stones feel like to a guy? -Can you put a marble through a straw? No! No you can't!" ~Krister XD
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowfall High School~ (Semi-Lit Rp) *R,C,D,* No Posting

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Will you join: Yes
Username: ~Fang<3~
Name: Sora Uzumaki
Grade: 10th
Hair: Sora has snow white hair that is natural and she has 2 red streaks {one on each side of her head}. Her hair is shoulder-blade length and is completly straight without her even flatironing it. It's all natural.
Height: 5 feet 8 inches, she's always been pretty tall
Shoes: Sora wears black shoes with brick red shoelaces.
Eyes: She has dark mysterious red eyes, like the color of bright blood almost
Pants/Skirt: She detests skirts or dresses so instead wears black jeans with here and there tears in them that show her red leggings underneath.
Shirt/Jacket: She has a black shirt with no designs at all and it's short-sleeved. She wears a black jean jacket, rolled up to her elbow and open.
Jewlery: She's not much of a jewlery person but when she was born she was given a leather necklace with a silver wolf charm that looks like it's carved, even though it's not. She holds it very dear to her and never lets people touch it. So don't.
Other{Clothing wise}: She does wear fishnets underneath her clothing but it only shows from her elbow to her wrist since her jacket sleev is rolled up. Other than that she has black gloves that are mid-fingered and leather-ish looking.
Family: Twin brother named Fayt but her parents are dead, she lives with crazy Uncle Tom.
Birthday: October 1st
Markings{body wise}: She has a scar over her left eye and she has this on her neck {just the sign}:

Crush: She keeps it a secret
Bf/Gf: {Can not with your own characters} None yet, but if your lucky you can capture her heart.
Skin Tone: white but not pale. She detests being called pale.
History: {optional to kept secret or not} Keeps very secret, only her friends know about it.
Rank: {Popular, Geek, Jock, Creep/Outsider, etc.,} Sora is commonly known as an Oustider/Creep
Personality: {required} Sora will stop at nothing to protect the people around her, especially those who are lucky enough to get in her heart. She's very good at keeping quiet when told to but if you push her even a little bit she'll explode with rage. She’s not good at controlling her temper so don’t expect her to hold back on you. Because of her past, she usually is very protective of the ones she loves but other than that she'll stay away from any one else around her. Sora detests to be a part of anything that has to do with people somehow controlling her which is the reason she prefers to be alone. She’s always ready to accept a challenge from anyone or anything at any given time, even on her some-what good days. Most of the time she’s one step ahead of everyone else, always thinking of things thoroughly and calculating things like a huge problem in her mind. She isn’t very known to show mercy to anyone, not even her won brother, but even she has a soft side -if you manage to get it out of her that is. She likes being called Sora rather than a creeper or 'that girl' . Usually she likes to be alone and she shows no emotion when she isn't getting her way, which she wants everyday or else she’ll get it by force -by pain. Sharing isn't a favorite hobby to her and neither is talking. Sora’s always the one to say the fewest words possible even though she thinks a million thoughts per second –but she’ll never show it. Always looking for a challenge she's a troublemaker any day, but the silent type that get away with everything. Quiet yet sincere in her own way, she's a good person to want by your side in battles or to go to when you need advice on things you don’t understand. Just be careful with your word choices because if you show any weakness she’ll take it as a chance to mock you. Sora is a quick learner who's always ready for anything that comes her way. She's proud of not having a mother or father that cares about her –or so she says constantly- but that's only on the outside -in the inside she's full of pain and misery. She's not much of a gossiper at all, in fact she detest that but she loves knowing things so it’s ok to tell her secrets that you want to just vent out to someone. Everything, including the world, is simple to her. She's always thought of life as boring but on the outside she smiles like everything is perfect. She grew up with her crazy Uncle Tom -who gets out of jail constantly- as her father-figure so she's a very ambitious girl when it comes to power, but even she knows her limitations and she tries her hardest to fix those limitations till there are none. She doesn’t really care about laws that others follow since it seems to her that those laws are the ones that allow people to control her however they want to -which is why she's better fit as a leader against anything. One thing she might be known for is her smart remarks and sarcastic attitude. It never got her in big trouble yet but she still hasn't learned when to hold her tongue, sometimes using it on her own brother or teachers. Sora is very short-tempered and doesn't like to be bothered with but she knows that she isn't smarter than everyone around her. She's very stupid when it comes to school-smarts, which is why she prefers to copy off of people around her -but don't be fooled, she'll always be smarter in battle and intense scenes. Usually she just won’t question anyone smarter than her, ever. Most of the day she secretly battle trains with her brother out in the alleyways of the city about 10 miles away since Tom says not to –which is an open invitation . Everyday she thinks that they'll get caught because of her paranoia so she's very jumpy. When others mock her she'll bite so careful when speaking to her! Other than that she believes that her ability to hide her emotions makes her a better leader than anyone around her. To her, it's like she can secretly be in love, but it won't cloud her decisions.
Picture: {required} Image

Will you join: Yes!
Username: ~Fang<3~
Name: Fayt Uzumaki
Hair: Fayt has white hair that is also natural to him, just like his twin sister's. Instead of red streaks, though, he has red tip that are always showing
Height: 5 feet 11 inches, tallness runs in the family
Shoes: He wears black shoes with white laces and the bottoms of the shoes are white as well
Eyes: His eyes are the same color as Sora's, just as red and just as mysterious
Pants/Skirt: Obviously he's not going to wear a skirt any time soon but he does wear black pants that are some-what baggy on him.
Shirt/Jacket: Fayt's shirt is black as well but he has big, bold white letters on it saying: "Catch me if you can. Sweetheart♥" on the back of it. The words are always hidden though since he wears a black leather jacket that are also rolled up to his elbows and it's also left open
Jewlery: He's a guy that hates jewlery but, just like Sora, he was given a leather necklace as a baby with a silver wolf charm that looks cut out, even though it isn't. He too protects it with his life so leave it alone would ya?
Other{Clothing wise}: He wears only one glove on his right hand and it's black and mid-fingered. Not too long ago he had lost the other one, that's why he doesn't wear it. He also has fishnets that only show from elbow to his wrist
Family: His twin sister, Sora and his crazy Uncle Tom
Birthday: October 1st
Markings{body wise}: He too somehow got a scar over his left eye in the same battle Sora got hers. He also has the wierd sign on his neck {see Sora's Markings to see how it looks like}
Crush: Basically every girl he hits on!
Bf/Gf: {Can not with your own characters} Too many sometimes
Skin Tone: white, just like Sora, but not pale
History: {optional to kept secret or not} Kept secret.
Rank: {Popular, Geek, Jock, Creep/Outsider, etc.,} Suprisingly he's a huge poplular, very known in the school too
Personality: {required} {I'll add it later}
Picture: {required}
Last edited by ~Fang<3~ on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowfall High School~ (Semi-Lit Rp) *R,C,D,*Accepting No

Postby Akira~ » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Akira~ wrote:Will you join: Duh :3 Why else would I fill this out?
Username: Akira~
Name: Akira
Hair: Light blonde with purple streaks
Height 5'8
Shoes: Gray converse
Eyes: Purple
Pants/Skirt: Black skinny jeans; Ripped with purple leggins
Shirt/Jacket: Shirt- Black Three Days Grace T-shirt
Jewlery: Thread necklace with black rose pendant
Other{Clothing wise}: Wears black and purple striped glove that goes up to elbow on right arm.
Family: Father- Deceased, Mother- Briella
Birthday: Oct. 13 (Had to XD)
Markings{body wise}: Scars on right arm, but always hidden by her glove
Crush: -Secret-
Bf/Gf: {Can not with your own characters} None
Skin Tone: Light, pale color
History: {optional to kept secret or not} To be revealed?
Rank: {Popular, Geek, Jock, Creep/Outsider, etc.,} Goth/Emo
Personality: {required} Some of Akira's favorite activities would have to be: Creeping the life outta people, using bitter sarcasm to turn your words back on you, speaking passive aggresively, and hitting people whenever she gets the chance. She enjoys her extended use of dark humor, and lives for the reactions she gets from people when she scares/creeps them out. She tends to hold others at a distance, and has a strong issue with trust. Akira's pretty much a loner and isn't afraid to show that to anyone. Her personality is basically a way to mask the hate and depression she secretly feels inside. All in all, she's quite complicated at times.
((Pretty much that, but with the clothes I described XD...))
Last edited by Akira~ on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I SHARE A COMPUTER WITH ~SORA UZUMAKI~ AND AMPHICOELIS_F! NOT CHEATING.
I was Hawkfire~

Mood: OHAI..
ImageImageImageImageImage

QUOTE/S OF THE WEEK
"YOU CAN'T STOP OUR LOVE!"
~House MD :D...
Akira~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowfall High School~(Semi-Lit Rp)*A,R,P,C* *Accepting N

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 pm

{Ok. No problem.} {Bump}
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 am

{Bump?}
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:04 am

{Anybody?}
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowfall High School~(Semi-Lit Rp)*NEW!**Accepting Now!*

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:47 am

{Okay, Now I am reduced to pleading: Please?}
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fang<3~ » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 pm

{.}
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Fang<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakemie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Will you join: Yes xD
Username:
SilentKitty
Name:
Nora Tanyard
Grade:
Hair:
Nora's hair is a layered deep black which goes up to her shoulders, with PLENTY of purple highlights. Her highlights come in a lot of different shades.
Height
5 feet, 2 inches
Shoes:
Nora has black knee high converses, which are a bit muddy.
Eyes:
A light mix of orange and red
Pants/Skirt:
Black torn super skinny jeans.
Shirt/Jacket:
Just a deeply colored sweatshirt, with an unseen [if not, then very slightly seen] white t shirt.
Jewlery:
A black choker
Other{Clothing wise}:
Black laced fingerless gloves. Click here.
Family:
None that matter.
Birthday:
March 8th
Markings{body wise}:
Covered up scar under right eye
Crush:
Open
Bf/Gf: {Can not with your own characters}
Open
Skin Tone:
Slightly pale
History: {optional to kept secret or not}
Kept VERY VERY secret.
Outcast
Personality: {required}
Nora keeps to herself, and ignores anyone who talks to her unless they're her closest friends. She always seems to have the same expression, which has given her the nickname 'Freak Girl'.
---
Will you join:
I answered this ;A;
Username:
SilentKitty
Name:
Triston Meyers
Grade:
Hair:
Triston's hair is a wolfish gray, which is trimmed up a little bit farther than his ears.
Height
5 feet, 9 inches
Shoes:
Black converses with slitted shoelaces
Eyes:
A minty, forest green
Pants/Skirt:
Black jeans
Shirt/Jacket:
Usually a black shirt under his brown jacket.
Jewlery:
Spiked bracelets, chains, etc.
Other{Clothing wise}:
None
Family:
None that matter.
Birthday:
April 14
Markings{body wise}:
None
Crush:
As if he'd tell someone like YOU.
Open
Skin Tone:
A slight tan
He doesn't like to talk about it.
Emo
Triston is vicious, rude, and demeaning. He will snap at anyone who interacts with him. He is independent and needs nobody for help.

Will you join:
=.=
Username:
SilentKitty
Name:
Veronica Starr
Grade:
Hair:
A bouncy, light brown which goes past her shoulders.
Height
5 feet
Shoes:
Either pom pom boots, white/black flats, or white, FABULOUS sneakers
Eyes:
Her eyes are a deep purple, which are just colored contacts. Her eyes are really a deep brown.
Pants/Skirt:
Pants? Out of the question. Usually a miniskirt of any color.
Shirt/Jacket:
Something cute, over a denim jacket.
Jewlery:
Stud earrings, thousands of bangles and bracelets
Other{Clothing wise}:
Family:
Nonen that matter
Birthday:
March 5
Markings{body wise}:
Crush:
Feh.

Skin Tone:
A perfectly smooth light tan.
Born and raised a rich child, Veronica always ahd the life everyone hoped for. Even though she wasn't spoiled rotten, maids tended to her every need, she had every toy she wanted, and her parents were angels to her. Veronica had EVERYTHING.
Popular
Veronica is more of an outside popular, who just tags along with the group. Although she doesn't talk with the populars much, she is bubbly and joyful. Sometimes she is a little annoying, but that happens uncommonly
hakemie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me