β”€β”€β™š(βπ‹πŽπ’π“ π‡π„πˆπ‘π’βž)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

β”€β”€β™š(βπ‹πŽπ’π“ π‡π„πˆπ‘π’βž)

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:22 am

since the battle of hogwarts, not much has been seen of harry potter and his band of misfits- including the malfoys
and other prominent wizarding families. it is said they all went into hiding, changing their identities using charms a
nd any potions they all had at their disposal. apparently, their children were put into a sort of witness protection sy
stem. while this is known, there is also a rumour going around that the once popular families just could not stay aw
ay from hogwarts and the rest of the wizarding world; their children had come to hogwarts.

but not as we once may have known them. they're still disguised, and only their families know who they are. you ma
y be asking why? why would they have sent their children back to where their lives were destroyed? and why are the
y all disguised? the answer to those questions is as follows: voldemort isn't dead. after all that the young witches and
wizards had gone through over a decade ago, after everything they had all sacrificed, he was still alive. waiting. wat
ching. planning.

now, only a handful of wizard household know of this; the minister of magic is keeping things hush, on the low-down.
but potter and his friends caught wind, and now all they can do is prepare. prepare themselves, their children.. and
have their children teach their own friends how to prepare themselves.
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”€β”€β™š(βπˆππ…πŽβž)

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:40 am

βπˆππ…πŽβž
    [ lore + plot ]
    ☞ about the school: the headteacher is now professor minerva mcgonagall. she will be the only canon teacher in this roleplay, the others will be made up and can either played by us or be side characters. the school is completely rebuilt and fully functional. there will be secret clubs/societies. [tbc]
    ☞ about the canon characters: families like the potters, weasleys, malfoys, etc will have heirs [the number of canon families that are included will determine how many heirs each user may create]. as stated in the first post, they will have alternate identities which will be used during term time and when interacting with any teachers and students [except other heirs when said heirs are alone]. the descendants of the canon families will be able to do more advanced magic [year dependant] than other students in their year group and will be expected, by their parents, to teach the other students the advanced spells if and when needed.
    ☞ sub-plot[s]: there will be injuries and possibly deaths. i am thinking of including a few sub-plot ideas to spice up some terms [i.e, werewolf attacks, trolls, etc] - please feel free to pm me or post any ideas you may have in the discussion thread, i love hearing other peoples' ideas!! each canon family heir will have their own kind of sub-plot; i already have ideas in mind for the malfoys and maybe the weasleys, but again please do let me know if you have any ideas!!
    ☞ as stated in the first post, voldemort is very much alive. he will be gathering followers [more so picking up any he lost track of after the battle of hogwarts]. there will be heirs and their families included in this, so please keep that in mind when creating an heir!
    ☞ i am going to allow animagi in this roleplay. there will be a set number of animagi allowed, though, and they will be first come first served. depending on how popular this rp gets, i may increase the number allowed.
    ☞ hogsmead, the forbidden forest, and other areas surrounding hogwarts will be included! there will be trips to hogsmead, silly little student-thought 'missions' into the forbidden forest, etc. again, i'd love ideas c:
    ☞ there will only be the FOURTH, FIFTH + SIXTH YEARS playable in this rp; any students from other years will be side characters [actions written by us]
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”€β”€β™š(βπ‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βž)

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:03 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“π„π‘π’
    [ harry potter + ginny weasley's children ]

the eldest: name|age|♂♀|fifth year|house|[url]user[/url]
    the youngest: name|age|♂♀|fourth year|house|[url]user[/url]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π„π€π’π‹π„π˜-𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
    [ ron weasley + hermione granger's children ]

the eldest: name|age|♂♀|sixth year|house|[url]user[/url]
    the twin: name|age|♂♀|fourth year|house|[url]user[/url]
    the twin: name|age|♂♀|fourth year|house|[url]user[/url]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π„π€π’π‹π„π˜π’
    [ george weasley + angelina johnson's child ]

name|age|♂♀|sixth year|house|[url]user[/url]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π‹π…πŽπ˜π’
    [ draco malfoy + astoria greengrass' children ]

the eldest: name|age|♂♀|sixth year|slytherin|[url]blue[/url]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡πŽπŒπ€π’'
    [ dean thomas + unnamed witch's child ]

name|age|♂♀|fifth year|ravenclaw|[url]blue[/url]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽππ†ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒπ’
    [ neville longbottom + hannah abbot's children ]

the eldest: name|age|♂♀|sixth year|house|[url]user[/url]
    the middle: name|age|♂♀|fifth year|house|[url]user[/url]
π’πˆπ—π“π‡ π˜π„π€π‘
name|age|♂♀|house|[url]blue[/url]
name|age|♂♀|house|[url]mtuan,[/url]
name|age|♂♀|house|[url]mtuan,[/url]
name|age|♂♀|house|[url]user[/url]

π…πˆπ…π“π‡ π˜π„π€π‘

π…πŽπ”π‘π“π‡ π˜π„π€π‘

name|age|♂♀|subject|[url]mtuan,[/url]
name|age|♂♀|subject|[url]user[/url]
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”€β”€β™š(βπŽπ“π‡π„π‘βž)

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:06 am

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
    ☞ i'm taking reservations; i will not be accepting random forms for now
    ☞ please post any and all forms on the discussion thread
    ☞ up to two heirs per user at the moment; if you make an heir, you must make a regular student as well
    ☞ please try to keep genders and houses even!
    ☞

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒+𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒
    ☞ 15/08/2023, rp created
    ☞ 15/08/2023, open for reservations!!
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me