A New Era Of Magic O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A New Era Of Magic O&A

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:14 pm

Crocus.

A well known large town renowned even in a large country that was primarily known for those whom practiced the art of magic such as Fiore on a continent such as Ishgar. For magic was abundant in this country, this one which went by the name of the Kingdom of Fiore, but still only very few of it's population actually knew magic as more then just a mundane part of life. Something that was there but was so common place that it was easily ignored or used to simply enhance their day to day living. Most people were capable of using these forms of simple everyday magic but those almost select few in this great country who utilised magic as a means much greater then just to enhance their lives on the daily. Oh yes. These few of the population were known far and wide all over the place as the wizards.

Now wizards, like the very magics they were known to wield, came in a verity of sizes, personalities and verities.

Both men and women.

Young and old.

Newbies who just discovered the art of using magic to those who had been using it in such a way for years.

There were those wizards who could cast magic all on their own from the tips of the fingers. While others took the other approach to channelling magic through various items in order to harness such powers and abilities.

Wizards wielded this power for different reasons, with many of them personal. Others were more generic such as just to make money or just because they had the ability to manipulate the magic of their world.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

And this is where our story begins.....

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:55 am

“So this is Crocus then. It all is so.....normal for a town that is the home of Royal Family of the country and yet his key would be stuck in such a place for all this time. Then again-“

In the garden a figure clad in a battered dark traveling cloak raised a hand twirling what looked like a black key almost except this one was strange being black in colour and highly stylised with a pair of theatre masks on either side of a white circle that was stamped with a V which contained a small line going across the lower portion of it turning the point into a small triangle inside it. The other end of the key looked like the fluffy, swishing tail of a fox. The voice the figure spoke with? Female.

“-that tiny village was hardly the proper resting place all this time for you just as this place is hardly the proper resting place for him. But we fixed your situation and we can fix his now.”

The figure tossed the dark metal key up lazily in the air before catching it again with equal ease.

“We’re going to need his help and even if we didn’t I can’t stand the idea of one of my family being in the hands of a Human.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Era Of Magic O&A

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:24 am

“Yo Jesse over here!”

“How’s that order common’ along Jess!?”

“Jesse can we get a couple of mugs over here too while you’re at it!?”

“Yeah yeah! Pipe down will yeah, I’m coming!”, came the sharp male voiced reply to the calls for attention. The owner of the voice? A young man in his earliest years of adulthood only just having entered it not too long ago. He stood tall behind the Fairy Tail Guild Hall Bar carrying several mugs full sloshing of booze with the ease that one could only have from experience and prior knowledge. Dark maroon purposefully wild hair framing a face set with almost golden eyes. His shirt was more along the lines of two separated long black sleeves with one of the having a diagonal bunch of fur going over his torso. Hands snug in a pair of dark brown leather gloves. Boots softly trending across the wooden floorboards back and forth around the back of the guild hall bar as he worked diligently keeping up with the shouts of orders and calls of his name from his guildmates.

“Hey Jesse!”

The familiar call of his name broke the the maroon haired young man from his thoughts to one of the patrons down the other end of the bar.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:43 am

Shiraragi Tsujuro | male | no guild | S-rank wizard | white dragon slayer magic | tags: open

Slowly the white-haired male walked toward the nice-looking cafeteria he was seen yesterday when he got to the motel to get a room to sleep. He was still furies to the Sabertooth's new guild master, who took him into his eyesore even when he was still just an S-ranked mage. The former Guild master Sting was a kind guy and he enjoyed working under him, but now when he disappeared a year ago things got very messy on his part, especially since the male who took Sting's place seriously hated him. He got so tired of his way to rule the guild that he left it. He heard rumors that Tsubaki did join Fairy tail so he was wondering if he could give the guild a chance too.

Jazz | male | Exceed | no guild | Aero & Battle mode shift | tags: open

The blue exceed cat sat over the Shiraragi's shoulder as he made his way toward the cafeteria there. The cat was pretty hungry already, which was nothing new as he seemed to be always hungry. He silently watched the building in front of them, a sweet coffee scent coming to his nose as the door opened when they walked into the cafeteria.

Tsubaki Cheney | female | fairy tail | Normal rank | black dragon slayer magic | tags: open

She was pretty new at the Fairy tail guild, joined only a few months ago, and still, she was only done some small, easy missions. She did want to do something much bigger, but those could need her to join or do a team, herself alone she could not join those missions. She walked to the Fairy tail guild main place and walked to the wall to see if there was any mission for her and Pania to take.

Pania | female | exceed | fairy tail | healing & teleportation magic | tags: open

The small calico exceed the cat's flight after Tsubaki, she didn't say anything but part of her knows what the shadow dragon slayer was thinking about she thought the same. Their current mission didn't pay them enough and they could need some harder missions to do, but how could she get the shy Tsubaki to join or ask someone to team up with her?
____
Drago "the dragon" | male | eclipse spirit | take over (Beast soul) | tags: n/a
Ophiuchus "the snake charmer" | female | eclipse spirit | Sabertooth | snake & hearing magic | tags: n/a
Lepus "the hare" | male | eclipse spirit | illusion magic & charm | tags: n/a

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel- Eli, E, Dragon Boy, Prince of Hearts- m- 16- Natsu x Lucy- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Homosexual- Rank B- Magic Card and Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- really nice blue-gray handled sword- Tags

The fiercely loyal yet carefree one glanced around a moment. He shook his neck-length-pink-and-blonde haired head. The pink was at the top half while the blonde was at the bottom. It looked much more like Lucy's than Natsu's. Speaking of, the boy didn't know where his mom was right now. He didn't know where his dad was, either, but could assume on some adventure. Brown eyes wandered, then he sighed. He smoothed his blue-gray shirt a moment, then stopped himself.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower (by dad) and Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Lesbian; Lena very likely- Rank B- Light magic (golden) and developing earthen magic- bow and arrows, twin blades with bluish handles- Tags: Jesse

The pretty fair skinned girl hummed a small sound. She flicked long golden hair, brownish underneath, back behind her shoulders. She sighed a bit, shaking her head. The average height but slender cutie glanced around for a bit. She let deep blue eyes, framed by long lashes, wander a bit. She let out another sigh, then entered the Fairy Tail Guild Hall Bar. She didn't know where Lucy or Yukino were at the moment. Therefore, she chose to come looking for Jesse. She knew he didn't much like to fight. She was the same way, though if she had to fight she would try to. Shaking her head, she called "Jesse." She smoothed down her flowery shirt and skirt, glancing around a moment then looking to him.

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- millennia but looks in twenties- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan; small one in Plue maybe, Sagittarius maybe, Lepus- formerly sealed in village, now with Lena- S rank- Fire and transformation (big gray fox)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena?

The sweet and silly but mischievous and talkative one hummed a small sound. She was a very pretty woman, with long straight ash blonde hair and dark eyes. She had creamy skin and was slender in human form. She nodded to the one speaking. She shook her head a bit as she remembered...She'd been stuck in this stupid village for so long. She sighed a small sound, then smiled a little bit. "We'll find him and make him help us," she said to the other figure.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi, Princessa sometimes- f- millennia, looks 22- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- bi- sealed in unknown location- S rank- chain magic- sword and shield- Tags: not in play yet

The pretty creamy skinned one dressed in a green blouse and darker skirt, with darker green eyes and long straight brunette hair -soon-
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛
Lupus- Wolfie if you're brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- millennia, adult wolf- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Homosexual- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Reflector magic, telepathy- Tags: not in play yet

The glowing red eyed giant wispy smoky shadowy wolf

Equuleus the Foal- Leus, Star Colt- m- millennia but looks like a colt- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Time magic- Tags: not in play yet

The grayish eyed stardust or star filled night sky resembling colt
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:19 pm

Nala Yuri | Female | No Guild | Shadow Magic and Transformation Magic | Tags: Open
The red head walked down the unfamiliar streets green eyes narrowed as she took yet another wrong turn into another dingy alleyway. Sighing the red head turned on her heels walking out into a semi busy sidewalk still unsure where she was. Frustrated she sat down on the sidewalk head in her hand as she tried to think of where she was going.

Hannah Yuri | Female | Fairy Tale | Plant and Snow/Ice Magic | Tags: Open
Hannah walked into the guild putting her pink hair into a ponytail as she scanned the room. She was glad to be in the guild even if she knew absolutely no one there yet.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crocus 2

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:48 pm

"Well then let’s get a move on, we’ve wasted enough time here and it’s rude to keep him waiting for any longer. If we do much longer we’ll never hear the end of it.”, the figure said reaching into the cloak. A moment later and the key was gone, the now empty hand being withdrawn from the cloak as the figure tightened it around them. One more look around the Capitol’s garden and the figure headed off for the city streets. The sun would be setting soon and the figure didn't want to waste time that could be staring up at the clear night sky dealing with people. That and they did have a someone else to visit before anyone caught wise to what was going on enough to get in their way.

Humans had a nasty way of managing that all too well.

Exiting out onto the Crocus Streets, the figure fell silent. Light brown eyes peered from under the dark hood at the blonde young women accompanying her watching her. Strangely despite the harshness of the words she spoke, the look in those eyes held a softness to them. A softness that almost boarded on concern.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 2

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:31 pm

Setting the mugs of booze down in front of the patrons, Jesse eyed his fellow guildmates with hard serpentine gold stares of warning. These particular men he happened to be serving happened to generally a rather rowdy bunch when they consumed enough alcohol and not in a harmless way. Luckily the maroon haired male was always around to deal with such morons and handle them he did very well....well enough that even intoxicated they knew to fear him. Or at least obey his orders when he cut them off or told them to head home, though most of the time the bartender told them to head to the infirmary upstairs to sleep off the effects of their indulgence.

A look from his worked just as well as though the Fairy Tail Master had decided to intervene.

Turning around to head back towards the other end of the bar, Jesse stopped looking up upon hearing his name in time to catch the arrival of several familiar faces. First was Tsubaki Cheney and her Exceed partner Pania, a fellow Dragon Slayer like himself who joined the guild from Fairy Tail's sister guild of Sabertooth. He'd heard rumors about the new Guildmaster there ever since Sting retired and couldn't help but silently wondering if that played into their change of home base.

The second face Jesse recognized walking through the main doors of the already noisy guild was one he'd known for years, every strand of pink-to-blonde hair about as familiar as his own deep maroon. This was the face of none other then Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel....son of Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. Two core members of the guild and some of the most well known at that. Surprisingly few of the core members of infamous guild had had offspring over the years, Jesse himself was one such of those rare occurrences.

"Well look who all just walked in. About time.", he said mostly to himself while grinning at the familiar faces coming into the hall.

The fourth face he recognized drew his attention when she made herself known by calling out to him. Unlike the first appearances this face didn't have any family history with the guild or another guild that Jesse was aware of, but was a totally fresh new member of their over zealous family. "If it isn't Lady Sunshine herself.", he chuckled heading over to the girl, "'Morning Ellena."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:11 am

Shiraragi Tsujuro | male | no guild | S-rank wizard | white dragon slayer magic | tags: open

He ordered some snacks and drinks at the cafeteria for both him and Jazz. He thanked the sales lady as he took the tray with his orders on and some of Jazz too "You going to carry that? be careful it's hot" he said to the Exceed as the winged blue cat took his drink to carry at. He smiled at the cat as he looked for a free table near the window and sat down.

Jazz | male | Exceed | no guild | Aero & Battle mode shift | tags: open

He left Shiraragi's shoulder when he go to take his orders at the cafeteria, he flew around to look at the menu to say what he wanted to eat and drink. When the orders was made and Shiraragi was left to find an empty table, he thanked the sales lady as well and took his drink to carry himself "I know, I will be careful, as I do want to drink this on its mug...not to the floor" the winged cat answered to him and lied to the table there, carefully holding the drink on his little paws.

Tsubaki Cheney | female | fairy tail | Normal rank | black dragon slayer magic | tags: open

She watched the muíssion notes from the board, hearing how the door opened and closed a few times. She turned to look who was come there and noticed the boy and a girl she was seen many times before, but didn't really talk to them except for maybe a few words which were mostly greetings. She looked at Pania for a moment who also looked at the two and then at her, almost like silently telling her to go to talk to them. She was unsure even if those two didn't seem like bad people, they seemed nice and they were a similar rank as she was, maybe near her age too. She made a silent gasp when the calico Exceed flight to one of them.

Pania | female | exceed | fairy tail | healing & teleportation magic | tags: Elijah

She looked at the comers, then looked at Tsubaki with a questioning look. Sighing she flight to the boy with beautiful two-colored hair "hello there...Elijah was it?" she called out to the boy "Sorry to bother you, but are you maybe looking for missions? if so maybe you could want to team up with me and my girl?" she called out her little paw pointing toward Tsubaki, which seemed rather awkward at her going to invite someone else to them. She shook her calico head "ooh sorry I am Pania...I am not sure if you know that or not, you could be heard that already thought" she kept speaking.
____
Drago "the dragon" | male | eclipse spirit | take over (Beast soul) | tags: n/a
Ophiuchus "the snake charmer" | female | eclipse spirit | Sabertooth | snake & hearing magic | tags: n/a
Lepus "the hare" | male | eclipse spirit | illusion magic & charm | tags: n/a

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:38 pm

Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel- Eli, E, Dragon Boy, Prince of Hearts- m- 16- Natsu x Lucy- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Homosexual- Rank B- Magic Card and Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- really nice blue-gray handled sword- Tags: Jesse, Ellena, Tsubaki and Pania

The pink and blonde haired male laid brown gaze on none other than Jesse. He shook his head at the other male. He saw him speaking, though the man seemed to be mostly doing so to himself. He sighed and shook his head a couple times, at that. He then gave a small smile to the other man. They were like a family here, he knew his parents thought so. He himself felt the same way about the other guild members. Therefore, he offered a smile to Jesse. He headed over to him, asking "Are ya happy to see me?" He then shook his head, developing a serious look on his face. He was going to ask something else, but then Ellena walked over. He smiled at her as well, saying "Hello, Ellena."

He then sighed as an Exceed cat approached him. He shook his head as she asked if he wanted to join them on missions. "Pania...I'm not so sure that's allowed. I'm still a student, and I'd feel much more comfortable if my parents or one of their friends was around. Speaking of...have any of you seen my dad or mom?" he asked. Maybe one of them would know where the two were at. Then again, maybe they wouldn't. However, he had to try asking anyway.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower (by dad) and Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Lesbian; Lena very likely- Rank B- Light magic (golden) and developing earthen magic- bow and arrows, twin blades with bluish handles- Tags: Jesse, Elijah, Tsubaki and Pania

The golden and brown haired girl hummed a small tune. She walked over to the two males, offering a smile back to Elijah. She nodded to Jesse, though pouted a bit. She then shook her head, saying "Lady Sunshine, huh?" and tilting her head. She then smiled as she said "Morning." She glanced to Elijah as he addressed the feline, then spoke to them all. She shook her head at his question. "I haven't seen either of them yet today," she said, but wasn't too worried.

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- millennia but looks in twenties- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan; small one in Plue maybe, Sagittarius maybe, Lepus- formerly sealed in village, now with Lena- S rank- Fire and transformation (big gray fox)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena

The dark eyed ash blonde nodded to the hooded figure. "Oh, yes, it is quite rude to keep someone waiting, especially if they're expecting you." Now, she wasn't sure he was expecting them. He could be, though, waiting to be found. She smirked at the thought of that, then shook her head. She went with the cloaked figure, as the other moved of. They needed to get where they were going, after all. They needed to get the one they were there for, and they needed to get out.

The fox Spirit smiled to herself, and let her mind wander as they went. Shaking her head, she looked to see Lena looking at her. She blinked dark eyes as she looked at her a moment. She then couldn't help a sweet, soft smile that took over. After all, they were a family. She thought of her like a sister.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi, Princessa sometimes- f- millennia, looks 22- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- bi- sealed in unknown location- S rank- chain magic- sword and shield- Tags: not in play yet

The pretty creamy skinned one dressed in a green blouse and darker skirt, with darker green eyes and long straight brunette hair -soon-
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛
Lupus- Wolfie if you're brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- millennia, adult wolf- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Homosexual- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Reflector magic, telepathy- Tags: not in play yet

The glowing red eyed giant wispy smoky shadowy wolf

Equuleus the Foal- Leus, Star Colt- m- millennia but looks like a colt- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Time magic- Tags: not in play yet

The grayish eyed stardust or star filled night sky resembling colt
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me