Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:07 pm

Raiden Mai~ We all went to the main living area in the dragon dorm. Skye was waiting for us in the living room area. I sat down in the middle of the couch.
Skye~ My eyes reverted back to normal. I wanted everyone to know what the information I had gotten from eavesdropping on Jonathan and Victoria.

Mayu~ I sat down on the couch beside my mom. I was curious at what Skye had found.

Nami~ My sister Sayuri and I finished talking to Ayako.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:26 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one began to get ready.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, sat up.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. He yawned a bit as he slept in that day. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one was curled to him. They still slept as well.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: open (mentions: Nao and Koziro)

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, sighed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked around again. He shook his head a couple times. He left his room after getting dressed and ready, heading down the hallway and wondering if he'd see Nao and Koziro again.

(Queen: should he come find Nao and Koziro? XD)

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one sat as well. She waited to hear what Skye had to say.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one didn't really sleep.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena

The ambery raven haired female sat near Raiden and Mayu. She glanced to her son a moment.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one sits. The white-ended-black haired one hums.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one moved ears and the white tipped mediumhair tail. Green and brown eyes looked to the others, and they and Onna sat.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

The pretty ginger was still sleeping.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: X

The green eyed brunette woke up and looked around. He then sighed and closed his eyes again.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: X

The redhead sighed as she looked around. She wondered where Crowley was...then thought about how he'd said to go find some friends.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky. He was still sleeping like some others.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one patted Leaf. He then closed his eyes once more.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one yawned. He smiled at his mate and son.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: X

The pretty female with the long red and white hair hummed. She shook her head and decided to get up.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy found Kairi. He smiled a bit as he said "Hello."

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl smiled. "Hello," she said back to Riku.

(Soup: Lane can approach them/talk to them if you want, or Cas and Dean and the others below)

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound raven was tired that morning.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black cat laid curled up beside him.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male woke up.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one woke up, letting their sons sleep.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman sat.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf sat.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel was patrolling. They hadn't been able to deal with the two last night..

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde sighed and went with him. He smiled at the mothers and boys.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack smiled back.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell smiled back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:42 pm

Skye~ "We are correct about Jonathan and Victoria not working alone, they are working with girl that is mentioned in the legends of the forest which is Dark Princess Safara Valtor, she's a Blood witch-Fairy, which means they made deal with Safara." I told everyone.

Narumi~ "That's not good, I know many students have gone into that forest to try to take her down, and any student or staff that has gone into that forest never came back." I said.

Raiden Mai~ "We've been trying to take her down as long as Mayu and I have been here, that's partly correct Skye, I've gone into Safara's forest a few times along with at least 5 of my duel students, I was the only one that came back, and the forest is very dangerous I know it is." I said. I told everyone about the times I went into Safara's forest with at least 5 of my duel students.

Mayu~ I know mom has almost died a few times in the forest.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:56 am

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: open

He is swimming at the water dorm pool.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

Sleeping in his room

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: open

He is taking his walk around the night dorm building.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: open

She left her room to get into the dorm's little kitchen when she walked past the few other students from the Dragon dorm. She looked at them hearing some of their conversations, but didn't get what were they talking about 'forest? well, that sounds interesting' she thought to herself.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Krad, open

Dark Mousy left the room, after the Krad, who seemed to run away from him as he was annoying him way too much. He enjoyed seeing the blond annoyed, which was pretty rare as he acted always very cold.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Dark mousy, Yoichi

Krad left the room after the prank Dark mousy made on him, he was pretty bad mood this morning and didn't take the purple-haired males playing very well. To get away from the purple-haired male he entered some random room without even looking at what it was, the door was open so he just entered there. His eyes were wide open when he saw the boy on the bed... "oh...sorry..." he said silently.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: open

sleeping

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

sleeping

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

she is practicing some fire moves at the dorm's battlefield.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: open

She get up at least but didn't feel like she was really sleeping even if she was. She was still pretty tired, but could not get any more sleep even if she wanted to. She was hungry too, so she jumped out of her bed, get ready for the day, and left the room, yawning.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

He is taking care of his skin in his room.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He is on his way to the library.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He is currently working at the cafeteria.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He is currently working on his swordsmanship at the dojo.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: open

He is watching Kenshin's swordsmanship practice with Kojuro.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: open

At the dojo with Naoe and Kenshin.

(sure, they're both at the dojo/ practicing their swordsmanship)

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open

At his room thinking about today.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:45 pm

Queen: XD kay]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one began to get ready.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, sat up.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. He yawned a bit as he slept in that day. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one was curled to him. They still slept as well.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced around as he walked. He smiled as he thought of the two werewolves. He then shook his head, silently scolding himself. He headed for the dojo, thinking they might be there. He was glad to find them there, and called "Kenshin, Naoe, Kojuro." He then noticed Kenshin was practicing. He said "Ah...sorry, Kenshin..." and hoped he hadn't distracted him.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one shook her head as she heard all that. None of that sounded good...and she was worried.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena

The ambery raven haired female shook her head as well. "How do we...get to her, if it's so dangerous in there?" she asked.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena

The slender and shorter one thought. The white-ended-black haired one said "Maybe we could lure her out..."

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one moved ears and the white tipped mediumhair tail. Green and brown eyes looked to Ryota. They didn't know this Safara. Therefore, they thought doing something to lure her out might work.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette yelped quietly when someone entered his room...He stared at the other boy, and asked "Who are you? Why are you in the Light dorm?" he asked. The dorms were different buildings, though they were all by each other.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead shook her head as she walked along. She hummed quietly and looked down...and yelped as she bumped into someone. She looked to see it was just Crowley, and sighed in relief. "Hi, da- Crowley," she said to the red and brown haired vampire.

(Sorry, I had to. Since the boys are still sleeping right now)

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one yawned. He smiled at his mate and son.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: X

The pretty female with the long red and white hair got up. She blinked her eyes a couple times, stretching then heading out after getting ready. She figured she might as well go eat. She looked to her brother's room a moment, then shook her head. She began to trot, jog. She then started to run, and ended up coming upon Mew walking along the hallway. "Mew! Hello again," she said with a smile. She'd always liked the other girl's pink hair, but...didn't really say that.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy found Kairi. He smiled a bit as he said "Hello."

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl smiled. "Hello," she said back to Riku.

(Soup: Lane can approach them/talk to them if you want, or Cas and Dean and the others below)

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman sat.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf listened, and tilted her head. She whined quietly as she heard what Raiden said.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel was patrolling. They hadn't been able to deal with the two last night..

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde sighed and went with him. He smiled at the mothers and boys.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:32 pm

Skye~ “That could work, from what I have heard from about Safara from other students, she isn’t your normal witch or fae, she’s so dangerous and powerful, and the best idea I can think of is seeing if we can pull Alia to the surface, which is the other personality, Safara is the dangerous one and Alia is not.” I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:48 pm

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: open

He is swimming at the water dorm pool.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

The long silver pink-haired vampire woke up at least, yawning he stood up to sit at the corner of his bed. It took a few seconds for him to fully woke up as he was still pretty tired. His eyes looked to another bed on another side of the room, noticing that he was alone in the room 'odd Crowley woke up before I did?' he thought to himself before looking at the clock and freezing 'that much? omg, I am late for...' he stood up and looked outside of the window '...what? what do I am late for? I have not informed anything...' he thought to himself with light annoyance.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He turned to see the girl "morning Jessika? slept well?" he asked his adoptive daughter. He smiled at her as he thought "I've been thinking about what we spoke about yesterday, sorry I go a little busy actually introducing you to those boys I'm being mentioned to...I remembered that there was another boy at the beast dorm as well, maybe he could want to hang around with you, and maybe we could meet this girl Neko too?" he said before looking at her once more "what do you think?" he asked her.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Skye, Ryota, Raiden, Mayu, Narumi, Suki, Leina and Ellena

She was a little bit over listening to the group's conversations "seriously what are you planning at? Fighting some dangerous witch thing? why?" she asked suddenly. She wanted to be silent about what she was being heard, but the thing sure did interest her "sorry I kind of eavesdropped on you" she said with an awkward smile.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Krad, open

Dark Mousy was roaming around the hallways, looking for the Krad he was annoying earlier, though the blond disappeared somewhere, the academy was large with multiple rooms and places to hide. He could be anywhere and he was starting to lose interest to look for him.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Dark mousy, Yoichi

Krad took a few steps back after meeting the boy at his bed, his back touched the door "Light dorm? Oh, I see I think I did run too far without realizing it...sorry I am Krad..." He responded, his alter ego could be waking at the very moment, but the blond kept control of the body now. He looked at the room "I was getting away from someone...and kind of entered a room without looking what it was...sorry to woke you up..." he said.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: open

A voice of a faint explosion woke the Pikachu boy up, opening his eyes he looked over to his older brother standing at the window "what's going on?" he asked him still very tired.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

The orange-haired Raichu bióy woke up earlier, and got to the windows after feeling a hot wave coming out there, they were faint, but still, he could feel them. He watched the battlefield which was almost next to the Beast dorm, the field could be seen clearly to their woíndow "nothing Lil bro, just the Litten training some fire moves there" he responded.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

she is practicing some fire moves at the dorm's battlefield.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: Latias

She turned to face the Latias who approved her behind "morning Latias" she responded with a gentle yet pretty tired-looking smile "I am going to get something to eat...are you planning to do the same maybe?" she asked her.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

He is taking care of his skin in his room.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He is on his way to the library.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He is currently working at the cafeteria.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: Zephir, open

He looked to the boy coming to the dojo as well, giving him a gentle smile after he apologized to him "no problem..." he responded, but didn't remember the boy's name. He has seen him before, but they were not really talking much about anything.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir

He turned to see the boy from the Moon dorm "hmm, hello Zeph..." he responded gently "so what's brought you here? are you interested in swordsmanship too?" he asked him.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: Zephir

He sat at the chairs there and polished his sword, either of him, Naoe and Kenshin had real katanas, but inside the dojo or when practicing they needed to use wooden swords. He looked over to Zeph who come to the dojo "hm weird to see you in here?" he said rather calmly.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open

At his room thinking about today.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:03 pm

The light greenish haired one continued to get ready.

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, got ready.

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one blinked their eyes open.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced to the others. He smiled and nodded to Kenshin and Nao. He tilted his head as he then looked between all three of them. "Oh, I'm more than interested in swords. I have my own sword," he laughed, taking it out of the scabbard a moment to show them. He knew they had to practice with wooden ones...but he could still show them. It was a silver metal sword, of course, with a deep purple handle.

The blue green eyed one nodded. She tilted her head as she asked "How do we get her to come out of that forest, though? We obviously don't want to go in here..." she reiterated. She reached to pat her roommate, since Ellena was in wolf form.

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The ambery raven haired female looked to the intruder...well, not really an intruder. "What are you doing here?" she asked Velvet.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one looked to his mom and Velvet.

The beautiful and cute black haired one moved ears and the white tipped mediumhair tail. Green and brown eyes looked to the others, then Velvet as well.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette shook his head. "I...it's fine I guess," he said, then wondered who the other student had been running from. "Who...are you running from?" he decided to ask. He got out of bed and got ready, then said "I'm going to get some breakfast, if you...want to come along."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded and smiled as she looked at him. "Oto-saaaan...it's fine," she said, meaning that he'd gotten too busy the day before. "We can just go find them now. Mew...and a boy?" she asked, wondering what Mew was. "Yeah, I think that would be fine. Let's go see if we can find them." She seemed a bit more confident today.

The white and blue haired one picked up his son. He and his mate headed out, to go get breakfast.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair smiled. She nodded as she said "Yeah, I was just going to head to the cafeteria to get breakfast. I saw you on the way, so I decided to stop and say hi. We could go eat breakfast together," she said with a smile.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman listened. She glanced to Velvet a moment, then the others again.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet

The blue eyed white wolf barked at the one eavesdropping. She stared at Velvet...then focused on Leina.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:25 pm

Skye~ I leaned against the nearest wall. “I have no clue how we can get her out of the forest.” I said.

Raiden Mai~ I thought for second. “Mayu and I have books on Safara, and only getting info out of those two is the last option we have, if we don’t find anything in the books.” I said “Mayu go get those books that I have on Safara, you know where they are, and bring them into the living room, I am going to see if I can contact the Void Queen ( Herrscher of the void Kiana is who she’s referring to. She’ll be an Npc.)

Mayu~ I shuttered when mom mentioned Herrscher of the Void. I nodded and went to go get the books. Herrscher of the void scares me and I don’t like her, because she almost killed mom years ago. I found the books and grabbed them and took them back to the living room and placed the books on the table in the living room. “This is all the books mom has collected over the years about Safara, it will take a little bit of time for mom to get hold of Kiana aka Herrscher of the Void, because her and mom have a history, I just hope the herrscher if the void doesn’t try to kill mom again.” I said. I grabbed one of the books and opened it.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lane - 9

Postby Soup5 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Cas, Dean, Kelly, Mel
      This time Lane finally approached another group that isn't some crazy youngsters. Lane casually waved at them in greeting as the party passed by Lane's shoulder. Whether out of sincerity, Lane continued to show respect to their seniors in order to maintain a good role model.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me