a new world | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

a new world | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:03 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

a millennium ago a tear in the multiverse formed, creating a world which drew beings from various places in
and trapped them with seemingly no escape. for years people went missing, never to be heard from again
and nobody could figure out why. however, the tear was soon discovered and named esotora. after years
of being trapped, those that had endured the the world were finally freed back to their homes. upon their
rescue, the world of esotora was once again cut off and brought to an end to prevent any farther problems
in the multiverse. for centuries, this stayed true. problems of esotora no longer were relevant and it was
long forgotten to the past.

time was all esotora needed to reappear. breaking free of its seal, the world has once again opened and has
begun drawing in beings across various worlds and even times. again they are trapped, but unlike before
they are left with one simple mission; destroy the world's core, and freedom will be theirs. with a mission,
these captives must traverse all the world has to offer and accomplish their goal. there is no telling what
they might encounter along the way, but they must stay strong if they wish to survive. together they must
bring an end to esotora once and for all.

the adventure through esotora's vast wilderness is about to begin. will it be taken down once and for all or
will these new captives once again be forced to live their days out in this world?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:07 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rules:

•characters from any fandom are allowed whether they are canon or oc
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•no op characters. please tone down characters that might be a problem
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:09 pm

characters:

noah - 18 - male - xenoblade chronicles 3 - ploegy
byleth eisner - 21 - male - fire emblem: three houses - ploegy
riddle rosehearts - 17 - male - twisted wonderland - molotov
irene mckeon - 34 - female - local58 (oc) - ambrosiayoutube
ida grouter - 23 - female - gemini home entertainment (oc) - ambrosiayoutube
rita avari - 27 - female - mandela catalogue (oc) - ambrosiayoutube
korekiyo shinguji - 17 - male - danganronpa v3 - bigwig.
rory clawthorne - 15 - female - the owl house (oc) - wolfrunner
malva falx - 257 - female - warhammer 40000 (oc) - infectedhau
iddie - n/a - n/a (he/him or they/them) - oc - kveykva
abram blackmaw - 34 - male - dungeons & dragons (oc) - bigwig.
hibiki mori - 17 - male - digimon (oc) - acethekidd
riku - 17 - male - kingdom hearts - acethekidd
mio - 19 - female - xenoblade chronicles 3 - ploegy
yggdrasil - adult - non-binary - beyond the realm (oc) - soup5
shui - 16 - female - xenoblade chronicles 3 (oc) - ploegy
chesire - 21 - male - the matrix (oc) - bigwig.
khamadi - 2531 - female - warhammer fantasy - infectedhau
snowspore - n/a - male - dungeons & dragons (oc) - kveykva
dawn brock & sunny - 21 - female / genderless - marvel (oc) - wormgod
haerelthel - 23 - female - lord of the rings (oc) - _human_
faindir - 27 - male - lord of the rings (oc) - _human_

Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:22 am, edited 13 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the world

Postby Ploegy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:19 pm

esotora:
the land of esotora is a vast wilderness full of all kinds of things to explore. while it is mostly forest
and grasslands, there are also places such as mountains, deserts and swamps around the world itself.
there are hints of old handmade shelters the residents from ages ago built, but they are nothing but
ruins now. the land is abundant in resources and does offer much for its captives to make use of while
stuck. there even is wildlife and editable vegetation as well that they can make use of. however, not
everything is so kind and various lifeforms will fight back in order to survive. there are hints of there
being machine life present as well, suggesting some form of technology does exist in this world. no one
knows how the machines came to be here though or why they attack the captives.

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:25 pm

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms on the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noah ( 001 ) | byleth ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:00 am

Noah!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old xc3 tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

So much had changed for Noah of recent, he found it difficult to sleep at night. The whole world was against him and his new allies now. Finding any kind of peace in that was difficult as is and again, he found himself struggling to find any form of sleep. Could Mio tell? He figured she could, though he couldn't bother to ask. Ignoring the thought, he briefly glanced at the group that soundly slept a little ways away from where he had decided to sit. Thankfully all of them seemed to be at ease, or at least as much as they possibly could be given their situation. Sighing softly to himself, Noah leaned his head back against the tree behind him and allowed his eyes to shut for a brief moment to allow himself a moment of peace. That moment was all it would take for things to change once again. There was no warning, no sudden change, no anything that would have indicted that he had traveled to some new place. I all happened so quickly that not even he noticed until he finally reopened his eyes. The faint flicker of the nearby campfire no longer caught the edges of his vision nor could he see his companions resting peacefully around it. Blinking a few times, Noah sat frozen in place, trying to mentally piece together what was going on, but no answers came to him. What was happening? Where had his friends gone? Panic rose in his chest as he finally moved. Scrambling to his feet, eyes wide in confusion, the off-seer quickly turned about, searching frantically for some sign that his companions were still near. None came. "Mio?!" he croaked out, finding only her name coming to mind in his frenzy.

Silence greeted him once more, causing him to ball a hand up above his heart in sheer fear. His heart was pounding, that much was certain. He could feel it beating against his chest. This wasn't like him, yet he couldn't help it. Nothing in his current situation made sense. Never before had something like this occurred, at least not to his knowledge. He knew Consul's could teleport in some manner, but he was not one, and he doubted one had come for him, especially so silently. Something else had to be at play here. What exactly was beyond him though. Taking in a deep breath, Noah allowed himself to scan the area around himself, trying to find anything that was even remotely familiar to him. That was to no avail. Unlike his previous location, he was surrounded by trees. No location he knew was as forested as this. Most of the land had been ravaged by the war going on, thus most forest didn't survive all too well. There was plenty of the world he had never seen though, so perhaps he had been taken to one of those places. That didn't help in the slightest. Frowning at the predicament, the teen dropped his hand from his chest and raised it up to his right temple. Giving a light tap, his iris came to life. No useful information presented itself though, not even a map of any kind. He couldn't lose hope though. With another light tap, he decided to take a different approach; contacting one of his companions. Attempting to reach through to Mio only ended in failure. No matter how many times he tried, the call refused to go through. Why was that? Could there be black fog causing interference? It was possible, though none seemed to be present.

"What is going on?" he mumbled softly to himself as he returned his iris to normal. However, it was in that moment that a voice echoed out in his head; "destroy this world's core." Bewilderment was quick to overcome him and quickly he held his head. He had to be going crazy. Hearing voice in his head wasn't normal. It didn't even sound like one of Mio's memories. It was something entirely different, something he had never experienced before. With head in hand, he stared at the ground below, trying to gather his bearings. Nothing made sense in the moment, but he needed to get himself together. He had no other option. Slowly steadying his breaths, Noah began to find calm in all this unfamiliarity. With each deep breath, he slowed his rampant thoughts and allowed himself to think straight. Dropping his hand from his head, he lifted it in order to look around again. As much as he hated to blindly move forth, he had no real option open to him. If he wanted answers, he needed to venture forth and find them. Maybe he would stumble upon a colony if he did that. Even so, he couldn't ignore the message that had been presented to him. He didn't understand them in the slightest. Wrapping his head around them wasn't something he had the luxury of doing. While he wanted to know its meaning, he needed some stability in his situation first, thus figuring out his whereabouts came first and foremost.

With another deep breath, Noah allowed the tenseness to escape his upper body. Finding himself at ease, even slightly, he was now able to figure out his next move. Where was he to go? Picking any direction seemed like a crazy tactic, but what more did he have? He had no information. All he could do was trust his gut feeling. Again, a frown formed upon his lips, showing his clear discontent with his ordeal. He'd have to suck it up. Wrinkling his nose, Noah shook his head before turning his attention off to his left side. There was no real reason for him to take off in such a direction, but it was the one he was feeling. Hesitating for a moment, he wondered if it was the right move to make, but such thoughts he quickly dismissed, knowing he couldn't afford to second guess himself. Finding resolve in his decision, the off-seer stepped forward, unsure of where his path would take him, but hoping it would lead him to some kind of answer.

Byleth Eisner!!
      xxxmale twenty-one years old fe3h tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was another late night for Byleth and he found himself staying late in his class's classroom reading over exams. It was a mundane task, but it had to be done. He stifled a yawn as he flipped to the next page. He was almost finished grading, but he was still struggling to stay awake nevertheless. He did work himself all the time, even too much sometimes. Today was no different. He had taught early in the day, though it was less of a lecture and more of an explanation of what had gone on the day before. They deserved to have an explanation on his sudden appearance change. It had been a difficult topic to approach, but it had been done. Pushing the thought aside, he tiredly stared at the exam he was on. His vision was blurry, telling him that he was too far gone to continue on. As much as he needed to finish this work, he couldn't continue it. Closing the booklet, Byleth grabbed the stack of tests and stored them away in the top drawer of his desk.

With that, the young professor pushed himself back and climbed to his feet. Before leaving his place he blew out the candle that was lighting up his workspace and tiredly moved across the move. Stepping outside, his eyes briefly moved skyward. It was a cloudless night and the stars dotted the dark sky. The sight was beautiful, though he couldn't stand to stare for long. Rubbing his eyes, he began walking along the path outside the three classrooms and continued on his way to his living quarters. As he moved along, his eyes sunk down, momentarily closing. That was enough for the world around him to change, which quickly was to his own dismay. Before he could even open his eyes again, Byleth found himself colliding with a tree, causing him to instantly jolt awake. Stepping back, he rubbed the bridge of his nose, as a soft grunt of irritation escaped his lips. What was a tree doing in his path? He knew his route far too well to know that such an obstacle shouldn't exist in his route, yet here he was finding one. Taking another step back, the professor instantly became more aware of his surroundings. No longer did he find himself walking the usual bricked path that led to his living quarters at the monastery, but rather surrounded by trees, a forest to be exact. Quirking a brow, his hand moved slowly to the sword hilt at his hip, wondering what had caused such a change. It wasn't out of the realm of possibilities that he would be targeted to kidnap. Solan and his followers had been targeting him, especially given recent happenings. Teleporting him didn't seem too farfetched either. The only question was how they would have slipped past the church guards. Everyone was on high alert after what had happened to him.

Resting his hand on the hilt of his weapon, Byleth slowly turned, eyeing the darkness around him cautiously, as if expecting to be ambushed at any moment. Luckily, nothing of the sort seemed to be planned. Instead he was greeted by silence and darkness. Perhaps that was worse. Wrinkling his nose slightly, the professor eased up on his weapon and instead lifted his hand up to rub his chin in thought. For the situation he found himself in, he was oddly calm, but it wasn't like him to get worked up as is. Expression such an emotion didn't register with the former mercenary. Finding himself in odd situations had became far too normal for him anyways. This was just another oddity in his mind, though he couldn't place exactly what was going on. Given there was no ambush laying in wait, he couldn't even be certain he had been kidnapped by Solan like he had initially thought. As he quietly pondered other possibilities, his thought were quickly interrupted by a voice in his head. "Destroy this world's core." That was the message he was left with. Blinking in surprise, yet again Byleth hardly seemed fazed by such an odd occurrence. Having grown used to Sothis speaking to him in his own head, such things didn't shake him in the slightest. Still, the message was odd and it clearly wasn't something he associated with the goddess' desires. If anything, it made little sense. He didn't let that bother him though. He simply would keep it in mind.

Drawing himself out of his thoughts, Byleth let a sigh escape his lips before he ruffled his own hair in disappointment. He was no closer to any kind of answer than he had been before, though now he had an objective of sorts, if he could even call it that. Given he still suspected he was in his homeland, he had no desire to destroy any part of it. That left him with nothing. Shaking his head, he took in a deep breath before taking another look around the trees that surrounded him. Nothing about them gave any indication as to where he was. How unfortunate. He'd have to find out the hard way and then figure out how to return to the monastery. With a goal in mind, Byleth gave his eyes a quick rub before beginning to move forward, prepared for whatever awaited him on his search.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. Iddie

Postby Kveykva » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:23 pm

──────── 𝐈𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞
    [] | psychopomp | he/they | ➡ forest | tags: Noah
    𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑧𝑧
Sleep was a process of recovery and recuperation - it gave the mind a chance to process the copious bytes of data taken in throughout the day and file it away to the places where it belonged. But there was more to the mystery than scientific fact, much like the way caterpillars change into pudding without losing their sense of self before becoming butterflies. Life truly was mysterious, and wonderful to observe. Where did this sudden moment of philosophy spawn from, one may ask? The ferrymen of the dead know not what it is like to rest, nor do they know what it is like to dream. To ponder and to dream are natures of men and gods - which he himself was neither.

Then why do I find myself dreaming?

Iddie awoke (for lack of a better term) in a dappled clearing, which was the first red flag of many. "Goodness..." They felt a throbbing pain in their head, and one of his many hands rose to alleviate the sensation, disturbing the nest of insects he wore instead of a face. His gloved fingers passed over their delicate wings as he came to, and after a brief realization, they sat upright. It was strange for a number of reasons, the primary one being that his kind has no need to embrace unconsciousness for sleep - it was a hindrance for men and beasts, and it held no sway over reapers. With this in mind, clearly, Iddie hadn't been taken by rest. That left only questions to fill the void in his memory - yet another thing they had never experienced during their tenure.

Perhaps now was not the time for questions, but the psychopomp couldn't ignore the sheer amount adding to the mound as he took in their change of scenery. The first oddity that stood out were the trees - which were a common sight everywhere, but the Eureka Nexus supported no greenery, much less anything as large as trees. It was safe to assume they weren't in Eureka anymore. No Eureka meant no town to observe, and given the importance of his job, Iddie would need to get to the bottom of this mystery swiftly. Not for the soul reaping, no - on that front, another of their kin could easily take his workload until his return. Iddie's concern was for WRI and its connection with Eureka. I shall dwell on that when I have more answers, they decided.

Iddie's spindly figure rose to its feet, three pairs of hands brushing the dirt and grass from their garments. Once he felt as though he was once again presentable, the longest of Iddie's arms were tucked behind his back as the other four retrieved a leatherbound book from the inside of their coat, along with an ink pen. The book held a number of things within its pages - work-related, as one could imagine - but they were curious to know if the book was aware of anything Iddie themselves had missed during their time in the void. The reaper started off in essentially a random direction, his focus more on the mysteries within the book's pages rather than what may lie ahead. They held the item with one of their arms coming from the shoulder, while the pair sprouting from their neck took more thoughtful poses, one to hold the pen and the other resting thoughtfully where their chin would be. His final free hand alternated between steadying the book as he skimmed its words and turning its pages. An efficient use of all six arms, they believed.

In truth, Iddie should have thought to pay closer attention to their surroundings - it likely would have cut their wandering time in half (although time wasn't something they normally considered to be a factor in anything). Not only did they fail to realize there was another wandering in this strange place same as they, but Iddie only realized this when he nearly collided with the much smaller boy. "Oh good heavens, my dearest apologies." they exclaimed sheepishly, creating space with a single, long backward stride. His hands, formerly hidden behind his back, spread in apology given that his other four were occupied with either brief shock or holding a book and pen. "I did not see you. Are you alright?" Iddie inquired, their tone rife with concern. Mortals were fragile things, and his presence alone tended to cause headaches.
Last edited by Kveykva on Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rory Introduction

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:46 pm

'The Golden Guard' l Female l 15 l The Owl House l tagged -

Her eyelids fluttered. The harsh sunlight hitting them irritating her making her groan trying to fight back the annoying light starting to bring her back to consciousness. She was so comfortable curled up with her parents..safe....warm....happy...that it wasn't fair the sun wanted to wake her so soon and ruin everything. Stubbornly refusing to obey the Boiling Isles sun, the teen flipped over onto her side deciding that maybe burying her face against her mom to keep the sunlight from her eyes. With any real luck she'd be able to fall back aslee-

Hold on.

Sunlight? Sleeping? Eye lids?

Hazel orbs flew open as the rest of the girl followed, her body startling into the upright position as she looked around her new surroundings. And new they were. Her last memories were of wondering around the Night Market. She'd received a anonymous letter delivered to her by a Coven Scout telling her that the writer was aware of her identity, but 'assured' her that her secret was secure with them. But the sender had also written that they wanted to speak face to face. The place had been set as a back alley street in the Night Market where everyone was up to something so nobody would question a secret meeting. The Witchling had intended to sneak out after her parents peeked in that night to check on her as every night thinking she had no idea they did. But when the Witchling had actually gone to leave for the meeting-

"Destroy this world's core."

The girl froze as the voice echoed in her head. Then, instinctively, she looked down at her left wrist seeing the gold cuff enlaid with the purple oval stone which was actually a small crystal ball turning her wrist. No. That voice wasn't a familiar one let alone the one which typically echoed in her ears with help of the crystal ball on her wrist. Just what was going on? Closing her eyes squeezing them tight for a minute, the teen held up a hand while taking a deep breath and slowly counting to five raising each finger. Then she lowered them one by one letting her hand close into a fist again while letting the breath slowly out in a controlled manner. Okay. So she was hearing things giving her orders. That was perfectly normal right? Yeah. Totally normal.

Forgetting about the unfamiliar voice in her head for now, the young Witchling looked around her new equally unfamiliar surroundings....sort of unfamiliar. From all the foliage around her it was evident that she had somehow gone from her room to the middle of a forest but it wasn't any forest of the Boiling Isles. Everything was too green, well green to begin with really considering she had never seen green trees herself before despite the stories she's heard. Her parents told her plenty of stories about green trees and rain that didn't boil, often followed by little hints that perhaps one day she'd see it all for herself. Hints that maybe one day they’d take her to see such trees and stand in rain that didn’t burn when it fell on your skin or emit steam. A hand came up to her chest gripping the front of her shirt at the thought of her parents to tighten around something small and hard resting there still tucked safe under her clothes. Good. Her gift from her parents was still where she'd tucked it away safe and sound. Good. The girl let her hand fall to her side glad at least to see that he hadn't lost the odd little trinket she'd become attached to despite how little she'd had it.

"Now that thats taken care of......where, for Titan's sake, am I?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➷ i

Postby bigwig. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:33 pm

── 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male loup-garou d&d oc tags: --

Heavy paws pounded the loamy forest floor, specks of dirt clinging to them as the creature loped steadily through the woods. It weaved between trees with the greatest of ease, very much used to navigating through these kinds of environments. With the cold night air ruffling its fur, the beast seemed perfectly at home - but, in all actuality, it was quite the opposite. This place was not its home, and it was filled with odd smells that stung its nostrils with their strangeness. Amber eyes peered through the dim woods, all but glowing with reflected light. No trails, no roads, no people. This was a true wilderness. The beast could live with that, but Bram was not so content. He had been teleported here presumably by some kind of magic, and spoken to telepathically by, yet again, presumably some sort of magic. Certainly many people were capable of that, but the strange thing was that Bram didn't remember anything. He had been getting up to go on a late-night patrol (that killer was still on the loose, after all!) when, without any warning or explanation, he'd found himself in these strange woods. While Port Piedmont was surrounded by plenty of lush forest, those woods were quite different from these ones, and Bram knew them very well.

He figured that this was the best way to cover as much ground as possible. The wolf could move much faster than the bipedal human version of himself, and could bound on all fours even faster than the hybrid form which Bram usually preferred. If he had been anywhere near Port Piedmont, he would have surely run into something familiar by now. Not only had he not seen anything familiar, he had not seen any signs of civilization at all. There were no roads or trails through this wood and he had not glimpsed anything resembling a structure, not even a remote cabin. His ears were erect, listening closely for anything out of the ordinary, but all he heard was the rustling of leaves, the erratic chirping of insects. He scented the breeze, but it remained baffling. Even the scents which he assumed were animals did not smell quite like the animals he knew back home. It was possible...not pleasant to think of, but possible, that he had been transported to another plane of existence.

Bram had never dabbled in the rare realms of magic and philosophy, even though some of his colleagues had taken interest in such things. Therefore, he knew little of the planes and their arrangements, or what the role of magic was in traveling between them. Where was a studious mage when you needed one? Or someone like Cyril - he might know. Or whomever had sent that mysterious telepathic message to him. Although, there was a distinct likelihood that that person was the same soul who had teleported him here, in which case there was no telling whether or not he could trust them at all. What had they said again? 'Destroy the world's core' or some such nonsense. That sounded like a bit of a poorly-thought-out plan, though. If he were to destroy the core of the world, then what exactly was expected to happen to him? Noble of this wizard to offer someone else up as a sacrifice! Maybe, though, Bram had been selected for his good nature and courage. But even then, how was he to know whether or not this was an honest venture?

He didn't particularly enjoy being told what to do no matter what. All this pondering was too much for him; the more animalistic side of him did not want to think anymore. It wanted to act - but what was there to do? Bram raked his claws through the soft soil, restlessness boiling under his skin. He put his nose to the ground and sniffed around, searching for something - anything - that smelled like an animal. Sinking his teeth into a deer might serve to expel some of his frustration. Plus, a full stomach might settle him down a little. Then, on the wind, he caught a whiff of something that might have been human. Excited by the prospect, Bram quickly trotted off in its direction, hoping he would get a chance to see them before they saw him. Then, from a distance, he could decide whether or not it was a good idea to show his more respectable face.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ riddle rosehearts // 001. ]

Postby molotov » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:35 pm

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 ──────────────────── 🌹 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxx xxx [ 17 years old ] xxx xxx [ twisted wonderland ] xxx xxx [ tags: open ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the clack of heels against marble floor echoed through the quiet hallway, as the heartslabyul house warden made his way to his room to retire for the night. he had been working particularly hard these past few days to ensure the success of his dorm mates on their next exam, though he had no issue getting perfect scores himself, the same couldn’t be said for the rest of his peers. nevertheless, they would not be surpassed by scarabia and octavinelle again, he would be sure of that. just so long as heartslabyul continued to follow his study plan, their success on their next exam was unequivocal. a proud expression creeped its way across the boys features at the thought. no one was getting out of his study group tomorrow, lest they’d want to lose their head. he had worked especially hard to ensure his peers success and he expected the same from them, come the time of their next exam.

shutting his eyes a moment, he exhaled, pleased with how productive the day had gone, he could only hope his peers would continue to progress in the days moving forward, the last thing he needed was any more trouble from ace and deuce, much as the pair were showing improvement, the two had a tendency to get into trouble. suddenly, the ground underneath him seemed to change, no longer the smooth checker-board floors, but rather an uneven ground, one that made him stumble. riddles eyes shot open in surprise, his confusion rising tenfold at the sight of what was no longer his dormitory, but a forest, before he promptly tumbled down a small hill with a yelp. losing his crown and scepter somewhere along the way before he came to a stop at the bottom. readjusting his cape off his head he sat there in stunned silence, steadying his breathing as the shock subsided, his eyes fixing on the ocean of dark forest that now surrounded him. “wh-what just-“ riddle trailed off, scooping up his scepter and scrambling to his feet with a slight stumble as his eyes darted around the area. while teleportation spells weren’t out of the question, it was difficult to imagine anyone from heartslabyul would put their neck on the line for a prank like this, the humor of such a joke was certainly beyond him. why a forest of all places? upon further inspection, it was hard to pinpoint his exact location given how thick the trees were, but as far as he could observe he wasn’t in night raven college.

though the forefront of riddle’s mind wasn’t devoid of questions by that point, it seemed a new batch was on its way. as he was swiftly interrupted by a voice, which echoed through his mind. "destroy this world's core." riddle flinched, raising his scepter defensively, before the words truly sank in. his brows furrowed, giving something of a pointed look, either his kidnapper in question had telepathic magic, or he was going mad as a hatter. what was most frustrating was the lack of information with those words, was he really expected to work off such feeble details? that request hardly gave him the answer he needed, outlandish as it sounded, if anything it raised more questions than answers. moreover, if they truly wanted him to fulfill such an absurd request, they should learn to be more specific - not that he was intent to listen, when for all he knew he had been taken away from the academy against his will. if he wasn’t there to keep everyone in place, who would be there to keep his peers in check? just what sort of chaos would transpire in his absence? he needed to get back to the heartslabyul dormitory as soon as possible. after attempting to dust off the debris from his tumble, riddle picked up his crown and fixed it back atop his head, glancing over that the closest thing to a trail the forest had to offer with a pout. he frowned down at his heeled boots and cape which draped across the forest floor, than back to his path, which bore a mess of foliage and gnarled roots that stuck up from the ground. the woods were no place for dorm attire, but he supposed there was nothing he could do about that. with a huff, riddle grabbed hold of his cape to keep it from snagging and began to carefully move through the forest, hoping a better answer would reveal itself promptly, unless the person responsible wanted to lose their head.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me