Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:25 am

Greetings Traveler! As much as I hate to pull you from your own world, I must inform you that it may be in danger! You have been specially chosen, along with many others, to form a team that shall be known as The LightBringers, to travel to other planets, dimensions, and worlds in order to save them from a group of multi-dimensional travelers known at The Destroyers that seek to either destroy or enslave them! Not much is known about them other than the fact that they are plotting for destruction! One thing we do know is that they have a tendency to kidnap and/or brainwash the leaders of planets, worlds, and dimensions! Leaders are big targets for them and who knows how else they may capture or already have in their evil clutches! Please help us for The LightBringers are the universes and multi-verses only hope!

More about the RP
This is a planet, world, and dimensional travel based RP! You will travel to different universes and worlds to help rid them of or track down The Destroyers! You may be a member of either team, both teams, be a loner or all of the above. Characters will travel by ship to each place, The LightBringers inhabiting one ship and The Destroyers another. Some travel will be to fandom worlds and planets (like Blorch from Invader Zim, or Gravity Falls, Oregon from Gravity Falls!) and some will be completely made up! In each location, there will be natives living there, some mean, some mishevious, others, not so much. Beware and be careful no matter who’s side your on! We will start on Planet Blorch, home of the slaughtering rat people! This place is from invader Zim!

CURRENT MISSION: Planet Blorch

Invader Zims Planet Blorch. Natives are large rats that stand on two legs and typically don’t take kindly to those not from there planet. You may want to blend in with the natives with a disguise as to not risk being attacked or devoured by one of the natives but the choice is yours on that one! Rumor has it the Destroyers may be lurking here as well! Be brave and be careful!

1. Please follow all of Tess's and the Chicken Smoothie site rules! This is the case for all RPs on CS!
2. You may battle and bicker and cause drama in character, but never out of character! However, try not to be too graphic or in detail about graphic content.
3. No inappropriate scenes! Fade to black if needed!
4. Absolutely no cursing! This is against CS rules! You can use appropriate substitutes but please make sure these are CS appropriate!
5. No power playing meaning you may not control another users character unless you have special permission from said user.
6. No Gary Sues/Mary Sues or perfect characters! Don't make it so your character dodges every attack or has no flaws!
7. Keep everything PG to light Pg-13!
8. There is a forum but you can make our own form! You may copy and paste from other RP's as long as general information is there and you have permission to do so.
9. Cannon characters and Original Characters (OCs) are allowed!
10. No fighting or being rude/bullying out of character! This is a safe place and everyone must be respected and listened too!
11. This RP is, of course, LGBT+ friendly! Characters can be any gender, sexuality, ect...
12. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not to post a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
13. Please let me know if you have any ideas but please run major plot changes by me or a mini mod before putting them into play. Also, please don't change worlds/planets without asking me about it first. I will most likely say yes if you want the world to change after a certain amount of time.
14. Planet/World Information will be posted before landing in each place. It will come as a transmission on the ship as this will be the main means of travel.
15. Please do not hate on how people RP the characters they play or their RP style. Be kind and courteous of eachother, please!
16. Please post all forums and discuss plot ideas and such on the discussion thread.
Discussion Thread

Character Forms (feel free to use your own, just make sure the basic info is there

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
History:
Fandom(put OC if OC)
Side (Destroyer, Native, LightBringers, or Loner):
Other:

CHARACTER -FANDOM OR OC - SIDE- WHO PLAYS THEM

Jassel - OC - LightBringers - SpiritStar3

Fleur - OC - LightBringers - SpiritStar3

Evening - OC - LightBringers - SpiritStar3

Kamala Khan AKA Ms. Marvel - Ms. Marvel - LightBringers- Kyokokirigiri

Nikita Natasha Romanoff- Ms. Marvel OC - LightBringers- Kyokokirigiri

Ford Pines - Gravity Falls - LightBringers - Tropicalpeacock

Double D - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - LightBringers - Tropicalpeacock

Invader Lee - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tropicalpeacock

ARK - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tropicalpeacock

Invader Trix - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tropicalpeacock

LAP - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tropicalpeacock

Rubious "Ruby"/"Sunsoul" - OC - LightBringers- Scorpioness

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo) - Voltron - LightBringers- SpiritStar3

Pidge - Voltron - LightBringers - SpiritStar3

Matt Holt - Voltron - LightBringers- SpiritStar3

Kova - Voltron - LightBringers - SpiritStar3

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein) - Cowboy Bebop - LightBringers - SpiritStar3

Christine - OC - LightBringers - Queen of flames

BOLT - Invader Zim OC - Loner - Tropicalpeacock

Drax - OC - Loner - Tropicalpeacock

Eagle Spike (Eagle) - Warrior Cats OC - Loner (will be a Destroyer) - Queen of Flames

Sakiko Akechi - Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V OC - Destroyers - Kyokokirigiri

Senichi Kiaba - Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V OC - Destroyers - Kyokokirigiri

Gieque (aka Giygas) - Mother/ Earthbound Zero - Destroyers - Queen of flames

Starman Final - Mother 2/Earthbound- Destroyers - Queen of flames

Ultimate Chimera - Mother 3 - Destroyers - Queen of flames

Grudge - OC - Destroyers - Tropicalpeacock

Zurteca - OC - Destroyers - Tropicalpeacock

Sayo Kaiba AKA Ruri Akaba - Yu-gi-oh Arc-V OC - Destroyers - Kyokokirigiri

Red Willow (Red) - Warrior Cats OC - Destroyers - Queen of Flames

Death Sky (Death) - Warrior Cats OC - Destroyers - Queen of Flames

Ack - OC - Native - Tropicalpeacock

Trinket - OC - Native - Tropicalpeacock

Jet - OC - Native - Tropicalpeacock

Snow - OC - Native - Tropicalpeacock

Rickie - OC - Native - Queen of flames

Deacon - OC - Native - Queen of flames

Gamma - OC - Native - SpiritStar3

Honey - OC - Native - SpiritStar3

Ember Thorn (Ember) - Warrior Cats OC - Native (will join Lightbringers) - Queen of Flames

Yangy - OC - Native (will join Destroyers) - SpiritStar3

Yinny - Oc - Native (wil join Lightbringers) - SpiritStar3

Other RP Notes:
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:21 pm

Nikita~ Kamala and I entered the massive training room in the Lightbringers ship. I noticed there was weapon racks all over the walls. I walked over to one of them and grabbed a wooden sword and took it off the rack and walked back to Kamala and handed it to Kamala. "You see the hilt on it, this is a one-handed wooden sword, so you can hold it with either of your hands." I said to Kamala. I changed my right arm into a similar wooden sword and held it with my other hand

Kamala~ I took the wooden sword from Nikita and looked at it. I looked over at Nikita and did the same thing. Bruno won't train me to use weapons alongside my powers. But when I am training with Nikita she trains me to use my powers as well as a weapon. Her mom was an Avenger, which is amazing. "Like this." I said to Nikita. I held it the way she told me to.

Sakiko/Z-Arc~ Sayo, Michi and I sat in the evil scheme planning room(Lol). Waiting for Sayo and Michi's brother Senichi to return from gathering information from one of the random natives(Of course Senichi would be the one doing that, he is pretty much Vector but a thousand times worse) we had captured. I know he enjoys hurting people's minds with his powerful psychic ablities. I heard the door opened and Senichi walked in. "Did you get any information that could help us?" I asked Senichi.

Senichi~ I closed the door to the evil scheme planning room(yes that is what it will be called because why not and its funny). "Nope, even after hurting the random native's(Yeah I said random one.) mind for at least 2 weeks, I got no information that could help us, and I can't do it to anymore of them until I'm fully recovered, both Vector and I overexerted our mind, I'll be fine in a little while." I replied to Sakiko.

Sayo~ Sakiko, Michi and I nodded. "Senichi will get the information we want out of one of the random Native's we have eventually, we only have a few random native's left, Michi and I will get some more, and some leaders as well, we have to track some down though." I said to Sakiko.

Michi~ "Yeah, leaders won't break that easily hopefully." I said to Sakiko. Sayo, Senichi and I are used to working with Sakiko/Z-arc and when it comes to getting any information we need, we relay on Senichi to do it, because he's amazing at getting information from people's minds.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:27 am

Jaselle or Jessel- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Lee- two forms- Tags: Fleur/

(Dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat. Humanoid form has red hair and cat ears and tail, as well as brown eyes I believe.)

Fleur- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Trix- two forms- Tags: Jessel/

(Cream and minimal white long cat I believe. Her hair is blonde and she has ears and tail in humanoid form, and I think she had braids.)

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo)- m- 20- human Galra- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Lance- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The black haired male rubbed at the mark(s) on his cheek(s). He then smiled and patted his beautiful black and light blue wolf. Cosmo barked a bit, wagging his tail. He teleported around the other male, then stopped and stared at the cat. He huffed a bit when Kova snorted. He wagged his tail again, and panted.

Pidge- f- 20- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- girlfriend or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/open

The brown haired one hummed a bit, and smiled. She looked at her friend and the wolf, watching him teleport around. Cosmo seemed to have a lot of fun doing that. She laughed, twice, then glanced to her brother and smiled at him now. She glanced around, wondering where Romelle and Marielle got to. She then glanced to the cat.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- fiancé or husband- Tags: Keith and co

The brown haired male smiled a bit as his sister looked at him. He too looked around a moment, and tilted his head a bit. He then glanced to the others once more. He looked between the wolf and cat, smiling a bit as he looked at them both.

Kova- m- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers I guess- Voltron canon- Tags: Keith and co

The cat mewed and flicked his tail. His bigger ears stood out, and considering he wasn't an Earth cat, it wasn't strange. He snorted as he looked at the wolf...hearing him huff. He then watched him wag his tail and pant, and crouched a bit. He wriggled, then leaped at the wolf. Cosmo yelped and fell back.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f- 14 or 15- human- Lightbringers- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags

The dog like girl hummed and giggled a bit, patting Ein. "Let's go Ein!" she said, in that overly excitable way, then took off. The corgi barked as he ran as fast as his short little legs could go. She dropped down and crawled along the floor, but he didn't care. He was used to seeing this kind of thing. She somersaulted and got up, running once more.

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/

Wip

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/

The playful and usually gentle one hummed a bit. She shook out long and straight black hair, with dyed ends/tips. Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, and she smiled. Black ears twitched and perked, and she took the blonde's hand when it was offered.
Wip

Gamma- m- unlnown age- Anthro fox- Native- OC- crush on Ack- Tags

(Golden fox with brown ears and tail tip, white muzzle and paws, brown on legs and snout. Nose is black and pads are pink and black. He also has two black and white normal foxes that follow him. He's named them Kuro and Shinra.)

Honey- f- unknown age- Anthro cat- Native- OC- crush on Trinket- Tags

(Golden she cat with amber eyes and pink nose and pads. She stands upright, of course, and has an amber pendant her grandmother gave her. She wears pretty clothes and cute clothes usually. She has stockings and socks, as well as nice shoes and then sneakers.)

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Yinny

The black she cat, with white muzzle, chest patch, back patch and tail tip, huffed. Her red eyes narrowed at her brother. She was always so annoyed by him these days...and just wanted to get away. She changed to humanoid form, then. The golden tan skinned one flipped back long black wavy ended hair. The same red eyes glared at her brother...Black ears were back, and the white tipped fluffy tail flicked. She let the nails sharpen to claws, then undid that. She snorted, turning and starting to walk away. She was wearing a darker pink shirt and dark red longer skirt currently.

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Yangy

The black ears went back as his sister narrowed her eyes at him...and black tipped tail stayed still. He too had a back patch, but his was black. He made a small sound as she turned humanoid. He heard her snort, watching her turn and walk away. He made a small sound...turning humanoid himself. He had white hair just past the shoulders, and his black ears were still back. The black tipped fluffy white tail moved just a bit now. He meowed softly then sighed, smoothing down dark blue shirt and blue shorts.

Evening- gender neutral- unknown age- Robo canine- loner- OC- probably likes BOLT- Tags

(Pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tips and a tail designed to curl. They can't make it uncurl, since it's metal. They have been painted (or whatever) a golden and black color. It's meant to replicate evening, to resemble evening.
Just as sweet and kind as a real dog, gentle and loving as well. Despite being a robot, is nurturing and can even make food. This little dog loves to play and roam around. Can also be protective and brave as needed, but also stubborn and headstrong.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:21 am

Nikita~ "Yep perfect Kamala so I'm going to attack you with my sword and you try to block the attack Kamala." I said to Kamala. I attacked Kamala with my wooden right arm sword.

Kamala~ I didn't block the strike by Nikita in time and I put the wooden sword down. "Sorry I didn't block the strike in time Nikita." I said to Nikita. I sat down on the floor.

Nikita~ I changed my right arm back to normal and sat down on the floor next to Kamala I looked over at Kamala and she wasn't hurt. "It's okay Kamala, when mom started to train me to use a weapon, I failed to miss the strike as well, it took me so many tries to get used to using a weapon." I said to Kamala.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:34 am

Lightbringers

Christine | female |demi-human, anthro-kitsune|tags: open
She walked to the control room, she eyed the map there, before walking to the computer there to find more about the Planet Blorch they were going at. She was hearing some rumors about an evil organization called the destroyers working somewhere, but she was not sure if those were only talks or if was it true knowledge. She looked back to the hallway when she could hear the loud voice of the other Lightbringers, even if the ship was big the voices sure echoed there.

Destroyers

Red Willows (Red) | male | were-cat | tags: open
He left his room and walked around the hallways, as a were-cat he had good hearing and he heard their conversations going through some of the rooms. He really didn't get those few people in there, they have some cards with some powers, or did they have the powers because of those cards? He never got that, but he never ever asked about that either.

Death Sky (Death) | male | were-cat | tags: open
The dark-furred were-cat sat at his chair in his room, he needed to fight to get this room only to himself for long. He was not going to share his room with anyone else even his son Red Willows. So far he was not got any new 9nformations for any new missions or anything else either, so he took his time and enjoyed the silence.

Gieque | gendefluid | alien | tags: open
The white skinny alien levitated near the corner of the room the four persons were talking at. The alien let the human-looking person do the information missions as their weird look could bring too much attention, that they could not get any information at all,

Starman Final | genderless| alien robot | tags: open
Guarding and walking around the hallways.

Ultimate Chimera | Genderless| Chimera | tags: open
the large big mouthiest beast was sleeping to charge its batteries so they could move a little bit more.

Natives

Ember Thorn (Ember)| male|were-cat|tags: open
He took a look around his home before walking outside of it. He felt rather bored now when his brother Eagle left their home. He never really got what got wrong with him why was he so angry for anyone? He climbed into a tree and sat there to watch the horizon.

Rickie | male| anthro wolf| tags: open
He had a concert last night, but it didn't go the way he wanted it to go, after the accident anything didn't go the right way any longer. He was not a singer in his band anymore, he was just a background caller nothing more.

Deacon| male| anthro Cheetah|tags: open
The anthro cheetah was still at his home, laying on his bed, not even trying to move away from it. He didn't need to, he had nothing there which could give him a reason to stand out of the bed. He watched the blocked window for a moment before turning around and continuing to get some more sleep.

loners

Eagle Spike (Eagle)|male| were-cat |tags: open
wondering somewhere all by himself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:50 am

[Queen: going to tag Ember and Eagle, hopefully that's okay]

Jaselle or Jessel- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Lee- two forms- Tags: Fleur/

(Dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat. Humanoid form has red hair and cat ears and tail, as well as brown eyes I believe.)

Fleur- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Trix- two forms- Tags: Jessel/

(Cream and minimal white long cat I believe. Her hair is blonde and she has ears and tail in humanoid form, and I think she had braids.)

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo)- m- 20- human Galra- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Lance- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The black haired male rubbed at the mark(s) on his cheek(s). He then smiled and patted his beautiful black and light blue wolf. Cosmo barked a bit, wagging his tail. He teleported around the other male, then stopped and stared at the cat. He huffed a bit when Kova snorted. He wagged his tail again, and panted.

Pidge- f- 20- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- girlfriend or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/open

The brown haired one hummed a bit, and smiled. She looked at her friend and the wolf, watching him teleport around. Cosmo seemed to have a lot of fun doing that. She laughed, twice, then glanced to her brother and smiled at him now. She glanced around, wondering where Romelle and Marielle got to. She then glanced to the cat.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- fiancé or husband- Tags: Keith and co

The brown haired male smiled a bit as his sister looked at him. He too looked around a moment, and tilted his head a bit. He then glanced to the others once more. He looked between the wolf and cat, smiling a bit as he looked at them both.

Kova- m- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers I guess- Voltron canon- Tags: Keith and co

The cat mewed and flicked his tail. His bigger ears stood out, and considering he wasn't an Earth cat, it wasn't strange. He snorted as he looked at the wolf...hearing him huff. He then watched him wag his tail and pant, and crouched a bit. He wriggled, then leaped at the wolf. Cosmo yelped and fell back.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f- 14 or 15- human- Lightbringers- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags

The dog like girl hummed and giggled a bit, patting Ein. "Let's go Ein!" she said, in that overly excitable way, then took off. The corgi barked as he ran as fast as his short little legs could go. She dropped down and crawled along the floor, but he didn't care. He was used to seeing this kind of thing. She somersaulted and got up, running once more.

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/Nikita and Kamala

The blonde with the elf like ears smiled as she looked at her girlfriend. She wasn't an elf, though, she was a sort of alien species. It was called an Altean, just as her girlfriend was half Galra. Those were a cat like humanoid alien species. She reached out and took the cat eared one's hand. She actually held out her hand first, offering to hold hands. She smiled as her hand was taken, and they headed off. They soon came upon the training room, and she saw Nikita and Kamala were in there.

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/Nikita and Kamala

The playful and usually gentle one hummed a bit. She shook out long and straight black hair, with dyed ends/tips. Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, and she smiled. Black ears twitched and perked, and she took the blonde's hand when it was offered. She smiled as they walked along, and she looked around. They soon approached the training room. They both saw Nikita and Kamala were in there, training. "Nikita, Kamala!" she called, not wanting to be caught watching them and not actually say anything.

(Golden fox with brown ears and tail tip, white muzzle and paws, brown on legs and snout. Nose is black and pads are pink and black. He also has two black and white normal foxes that follow him. He's named them Kuro and Shinra.)

(Golden she cat with amber eyes and pink nose and pads. She stands upright, of course, and has an amber pendant her grandmother gave her. She wears pretty clothes and cute clothes usually. She has stockings and socks, as well as nice shoes and then sneakers.)

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Ember Thorn

The black she cat, with white muzzle, chest patch, back patch and tail tip, snorted. She nearly turned around to set red eyes on her brother, nearly. Instead, she flipped back the long black wavy ended hair once more. The black ears and white tipped tail moved. She soon came upon a tree. She saw another Native up there, and stared up at him a moment. She and Yinny had met the brothers before, so she knew this was Ember Thorn. "Ember..." she called, though maybe she should have gone to find Eagle...

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Yangy-> Eagle Spike

The black ears and black tipped tail moved a bit. He brushed at the white hair just past the shoulders, and sighed...She continued to walk off, so he turned around. The red eyed male began to head off a different direction than his sister. The fluffy tail whipped with anger and sadness too though. He then began to run after a bit. It was like he was trying to run from his feelings and problems. He nearly ran into Eagle Spike, but managed to stop himself, and didn't know what to say.

Evening- gender neutral- unknown age- Robo canine- loner- OC- probably likes BOLT- Tags

(Pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tips and a tail designed to curl. They can't make it uncurl, since it's metal. They have been painted (or whatever) a golden and black color. It's meant to replicate evening, to resemble evening.
Just as sweet and kind as a real dog, gentle and loving as well. Despite being a robot, is nurturing and can even make food. This little dog loves to play and roam around. Can also be protective and brave as needed, but also stubborn and headstrong.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:00 pm

Sakiko/Z-arc~ "Senichi has been been trying to get information out of that random native for at least 2 weeks, and he got nothing out of it, and we'll go capture more random natives and we're going to capture some random leaders." I said. "Hopefully the random leaders will be harder to break for Senichi." I said. "Who wants to go with Sayo and Michi?" I asked.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:14 pm

Lightbringers

Christine | female |demi-human, anthro-kitsune|tags: open
She walked to the control room, she eyed the map there, before walking to the computer there to find more about the Planet Blorch they were going at. She was hearing some rumors about an evil organization called the destroyers working somewhere, but she was not sure if those were only talks or if was it true knowledge. She looked back to the hallway when she could hear the loud voice of the other Lightbringers, even if the ship was big the voices sure echoed there.

Destroyers

Red Willows (Red) | male | were-cat | tags: open
He left his room and walked around the hallways, as a were-cat he had good hearing and he heard their conversations going through some of the rooms. He really didn't get those few people in there, they have some cards with some powers, or did they have the powers because of those cards? He never got that, but he never ever asked about that either.

Death Sky (Death) | male | were-cat | tags: open
The dark-furred were-cat sat at his chair in his room, he needed to fight to get this room only to himself for long. He was not going to share his room with anyone else even his son Red Willows. So far he was not got any new 9nformations for any new missions or anything else either, so he took his time and enjoyed the silence.

Gieque | gendefluid | alien | tags: open
The white skinny alien levitated near the corner of the room the four persons were talking at. The alien let the human-looking person do the information missions as their weird look could bring too much attention, that they could not get any information at all,

Starman Final | genderless| alien robot | tags: open
Guarding and walking around the hallways.

Ultimate Chimera | Genderless| Chimera | tags: open
the large big mouthiest beast was sleeping to charge its batteries so they could move a little bit more.

Natives

Ember Thorn (Ember)| male|were-cat|tags: Yangy/u]
He watched the horizon, he had this sixth sense as a cat could have and they were telling him that something will soon happen. He didn't know what it was and hoped it was nothing to do with his stupid rebellious brother. He looked down to the second branch after hearing his name being mentioned "yes, I am here? what do you want?" he asked rather coldly.

[u]Rickie | male| anthro wolf| tags: open

He had a concert last night, but it didn't go the way he wanted it to go, after the accident anything didn't go the right way any longer. He was not a singer in his band anymore, he was just a background caller nothing more.

Deacon| male| anthro Cheetah|tags: open
The anthro cheetah was still at his home, laying on his bed, not even trying to move away from it. He didn't need to, he had nothing there which could give him a reason to stand out of the bed. He watched the blocked window for a moment before turning around and continuing to get some more sleep.

loners

Eagle Spike (Eagle)|male| were-cat |tags: Yinny
He was stopping to watch which way he was supposed to go at he has no idea. He heard rumors that the destroyer's ship was being seen somewhere there, hiding but finding it was surprisedly hard. He narrowed his eyes as the cat which was one of the natives showed up behind him. He growled annoyed but didn't say anything just walked away to the way he was planning to go.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:38 am

Z-arc/Sakiko~ I changed forms I was getting mad. "I'm going to ask again who wants to go with Michi and Sayo to capture more random Natives and random leaders?" I asked. My question was directed to everybody in the room.

Senichi/Vector~ I was recovered. "I'm going to get one of the random Natives from the holding area, and see if I can get information." I said. I gave control to Vector and my form changed. I left the room and went to the holding area. I entered the holding area, where Sakiko keeps the random natives. I opened the nearest cage and dragged a random native out and took the random native to my getting information room. I placed them the random native in the chair and bonded the random native to the chair. I lifted the random native's chin up made the random native look at me the random native glared at me. "I wonder how long it'll take Senichi and I to break your mind." I said to the Random Native.

Nikita~ "Do you want to try the sword again or a different weapon?" I asked Kamala. I don't want Kamala to only rely on just her powers to protect herself, I want her to be able to use weapons as well as her powers.

Kamala~ I thought for second. "I want to try a different weapon, like a knife Nikita." I replied to Nikita.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:32 am

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/Nikita and Kamala

The blonde with the elf like ears smiled as she looked at her girlfriend. She wasn't an elf, though, she was a sort of alien species. It was called an Altean, just as her girlfriend was half Galra. Those were a cat like humanoid alien species. She reached out and took the cat eared one's hand. She actually held out her hand first, offering to hold hands. She smiled as her hand was taken, and they headed off. They soon came upon the training room, and she saw Nikita and Kamala were in there.

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/Nikita and Kamala

The playful and usually gentle one hummed a bit. She shook out long and straight black hair, with dyed ends/tips. Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, and she smiled. Black ears twitched and perked, and she took the blonde's hand when it was offered. She smiled as they walked along, and she looked around. They soon approached the training room. They both saw Nikita and Kamala were in there, training. "Nikita, Kamala!" she called, not wanting to be caught watching them and not actually say anything.

(Eh heh, Kyoko)

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Ember Thorn

The black haired one snorted as she looked up at Ember Thorn. She jumped up and let out her claws, grabbing the tree branch. She pulled herself up, but was still below him. Black ears and white tipped tail moving a bit, red eyes stared at him. "Shouldn't you be watching your brother?" she asked. She knew Eagle Spike was like her, destructive and...bad, for lack of a better word. She wondered if Ember Thorn even knew that about her. Yinny sure didn't... or didn't want to come to terms with it.

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Eagle Spike

The black ears and black tipped tail moved a bit. The red eyed male made a small sound as Eagle Spike made an annoyed noise...He snorted, shaking his head, nearly rolling his eyes. He then crouched and began to stalk, stalking being a thing cats did. That's what the movement was called. He knew there was another definition... but wasn't what he was doing. Silently, in this way, he followed the Werecat. He wanted to see what Eagle Spike was going to do out here.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me