The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:59 am

Different people from another place are suddenly transformed into an island they have never heard of, or don' know why they're here...now they need to find a way to survive on this mysterious island, where the danger watch their every move.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The island

~~~Walking across the island, using the beach on the sides of the island can take months to get around the entire island. Two-three weeks walk to the center of the island, near the river.
~~~around the island, there is a sandy beach, dense rainforest (You can run into even the craziest trees there).
~~~There are two small islands on the sides that are dangerous, they only appear when the water is shallow, and disappear underwater when they rise.
~~~In the middle of the island, there are two volcanoes, the other is crushed by a meteorite there is now a lake. The other is a normal volcano but "active".
~~~Next to the volcanos is a large cave, middle of the cave is a not too tight forest, with some open area and a way to get to the river nearby. This may be the safest area to be like the cave is surrounded by rivers and the entrances are in showing places so they're easy to guard against unwanted visitors.
~~~At the other end of the island behind the volcanoes is a crater field, several meteors have struck there and there I no longer grow anything. The air there is denser and even more toxic.

~~~The weather can be anything, it changes unpredictably and doesn’t always follow the laws of nature (e.g. after a week of scorching heat you can suddenly start raining by pouring water or even snow). There may even be days that the weather changes all the time (rare but true).
~~~Animals ... the same as the weather, only the imagination is the limit to what you can run into. From the little squirrel to prehistoric creatures.
~~~The ocean surrounding the island is calm mostly, but if you go too far from the beach the ocean turns into a heavy storm. If you do not drown there, you will be pushed back to the island. The same goes in the sky if you can fly you can't fly for far before stormy winds get you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How did this all start?

It was a peaceful evening, the sky was dark, when you were walking on the streets, forest, or being at your home watching out of the window. For a moment you looked up to the beautiful dark sky when it happened, millions of small stars fly above you. It was beautiful yet, mysterious and you just could not take your eyes off the sky, when out of nowhere one large flashing meteor followed the small stars, the multicolored meteor seemed like it tears the sky in half. You looked at the large multicolored meteor when suddenly everything got blank, you could not see, hear or even feel anything...

...and next time you opened your eyes you were not where you were supposed to be, you were onto a weird large island, without any knowledge how did you got here or were this even was, or was you still sleeping and this was just very reality -feeling dream...

-->>> Sign up threat <<<--
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:43 am

|Charasters|

(Queen of flames)
Silver - pokemon
Natural Harmnia Gropius (N) - Pokemon
Colress - Pokemon
Valeria - pokemon
Marnie - pokemon
Amaterasu - okami
Chibiterasu - okamiden
Roy - fire emblem
Lyn - fire emblem
Gatomon - digimon
Patamon - digimon
Gamui Gackpo- Vocaloid
Kaito - Vocaloid
Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid

(Spiritstar3)
Oki- okami
Dark Sun - okami
Amaya - Okamiden (OC)
Hiro Shirona - Yu-gi-oh
Eira Kuron - Yu-gi-oh
Gold - pokemon
Black - pokemon
Easter Stone - Pokemon (OC)

(Kyokokirigiri)
Rei Shingetsu (Vector) - Yu-gi-oh
Asami Mizuki - yu-gi-oh (OC)
XYZ Princess Kishi Tenjo (Kaito) - Yu-gi-oh (OC)
Eizen Hiiragi (Niou) - Yu-gi-oh (OC)

(Fortune's fool)
Dusa Nadezda - Warframe (OC)
Iah Saikashi - digimon (OC)

(Scorpioness)
Rubious - OC

(Primal Dialga)
Silver (??) - Monster Hunter Oc
Gold (??) - Monster Hunter Oc
Crimson - Monster Hunter Oc
Titan Tasorin - Monster Hunter Oc

open

Last edited by Queen of flames on Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 15, 2022 12:48 am

Open to join sign up threat can be found onto the end of the first post. Everybody welcome!
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:52 am

Eizen| Yu-gi-Oh-Arc-V OC/The 4 Dimensional Princesses Cannon/Main character|normal form|Deck at the moment Melodious|Tags-XYZ Princess Kishi~ I woke up on a island, I didn’t recognize it.”Not the ritual dimension, standard dimension, XYZ dimension or synchro dimension that’s for sure, if it’s not one of those then what is it, my deck is with me that’s a good thing, I wonder if any of the princesses or the others are here, last thing I remember was that I was dueling in the Royal Kaiba tournament with the others, I’ll see if any of the others are here.” I said to myself. I walked along the beach and I saw the blonde hair with dark green streaks, I recognized it as the XYZ princess Kishi. I walked over to her. “Kishi, do you have any idea where we are? I asked Kishi.

XYZ Princess Kishi Tenjo/Kaito| Yu-gi-Oh-Arc-V OC/The 4 Dimensional Princesses Cannon/Main character|main form|deck Cipher|Tags Eizen- I heard a voice, I recognized the voice as my friend Eizen. “Hey Eizen, you ended up here as well, no I have no idea where we are, it’s not any of the dimensions, we should look for other people amd we should stick together, we both have our decks so that’s a good thing.” I said to Eizen

Asami| Yu-gi-oh Zexal OC and Neo Zexal Cannon one of the Protagonists|98% human and 2% Barian|decks Spirit, Fairy-light, and Spirit/Fairy|tags open~ I woke up on an island and I knew it wasn’t Neo Heartland City(that’s the city in Neo-Zexal). “Dad probably sent me here of course he did, I hope he didn’t end up here too, I don’t see Yuma and the others, I would of sensed Yuma’s Barian cards if he was here, but I don’t sense them, but I do sense another Barian and I know exactly who it is, my dad, great he ended up here.” I said to myself. I decided to explore.

Vector|Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal cannon and Neo Zexal cannon antagonist|Asami’s father|deck Umbral horror|tags Open~ I ended on an island, which didn’t bother me. “Last thing I remember was that I was dueling against the oldest of the stupid magical girl duelists Tomomi Hamaguchi and also tormenting my daughter Asami and her friends at the same time.” I said to myself. I enjoy tormenting my daughter Asami and her friends, especially Asami because I hate her because she is a freak of nature and doesn’t deserve to exist. “I hope she ended up here, she sensed me most likely because she can, and I want torment her, and my daughter Asami is always fun to torment.” I said to myself. I started to look for Asami.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:20 am

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three way younger pups (or Ammy is pregnant still)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf was with his family. He glanced to Ammy and Chibi, then to the other two pups. He barked at them all, pointing with his snout. They needed to figure out where they were, and he perked his ears and flicked his tail a bit.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three others- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes was in humanoid form, at first. Ears and tail moved a bit, some of his long black hair over his shoulders, against his chest and such. Most of it was down his back. He quickly changed back to the red eyed black and red pup. The mischievous pup that liked pranks looked around. He quickly looked to Oki as dad barked. He made a small sound, then nodded to his father. He snorted at Chibi, looked at Ammy, then nudged at Amaya a bit.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, very young or unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup yipped and wagged her tail as she looked at her family. Her pretty eyes glanced about a moment. She then quickly focused on her family again, when dad barked. She nudged and nuzzled Darky, getting nudged away. She huffed a bit...nipping at him as she knew he wouldn't hurt her. She barked a little laugh, and wagged again. She then jumped up and ran to Chibi. She nuzzled her other older brother a bit, then ran to her mother and father.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

Eizen and Kishi wouldn't have to wait long to meet up with others. A cute boy with some handsomeness was already running towards them. He wasn't paying attention, though...His friend was chasing him, as he'd teased her about something. The golden tan skinned brown eyed one laughed. His straight black hair had a part, and went to the shoulders. He was wearing a purple shirt and blue shorts that day. He continued to run, until she reached out and grabbed him, the gentle and sweet but shy and nervous one gasping.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed one was chasing her friend. He'd teased her about something, so now she chased him. The golden tan skinned one with big brown eyes heard him laugh. She huffed a bit...shaking her head, straight black hair to mid back flying about. She rolled her eyes a bit. She had it partially pulled back in a ribbon. She was wearing a pink shirt and dark red skirt, and noticed people. She reached out to grab her friend. She heard him gasp, and said "Hiro, watch it!" She let go, turning to the girl and guy (Eizen and Kishi) and saying "Sorry, sorry!" She side eyed her friend, giving a glare...she told him to apologize too, he was the one that actually almost ran into them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:15 pm

XYZ Princess Kishi Tenjo/Kaito| Yu-gi-Oh-Arc-V OC/The 4 Dimensional Princesses Cannon/Main character|main form|deck Cipher|Tags Eizen, Hiro and Eira~ “It’s fine don’t worry about.” I said to Eira and Hiro. I saw the duel spirit of my Galaxy eyes cipher dragon hovering in front of me. “What is it, galaxy eyes cipher dragon.” I said to Galaxy Eyes Cipher dragon. It made a low roaring sound twice(translation. “I can tell they are both duelists like Eizen and your friends, there are two others they are related to each other, one is a human-Barian hybrid and it’s a girl and the other is full Barian he’s the father of the human-Barian hybrid.” Galaxy eyes cipher dragon told me). I put my hand down just in case Hiro and Eira needed up.

Eizen| Yu-gi-Oh-Arc-V OC/The 4 Dimensional Princesses Cannon/Main character|normal form|Deck at the moment Melodious|Tags-XYZ Princess Kishi, Hiro and Eira~ “It’s fine.” I said to Eira and Hiro. I was annoyed and mad at them for running into Kishi and I. “Who are you two?” I asked Eira and Hiro.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:49 am

Silver - male - human - partner: Sneasel - tags: open
He opened his eyes seeing the bright sunlight, blinking his eyes at first he thought he was still in those streets he was been walked only a few moments ago. Did he pass out for some reason? He didn't remember except that he was walking in a darkening street and looked up to the sky to see a shooting star. What happened after that he didn't know, his head hurt a little bit as he looked around. His eyes wide open in confusion and shock when he realized that he was not in those familiar streets anymore instead he was at the beach with an endless-looking ocean showing there "what? How?..." he murmured to himself looking around the somewhat peaceful beach.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: open
He instead was woke in the forest, not really knowing which way to go, but he seemed to be fine and so were his two pokemon. He felt confused and maybe a little bit scared too, the forest itself didn't seem anything more than a normal forest, but where was he and how he got here made him feel worried.

Colress - male - human - partner: Magneton - tags: open
The blond weird haired scientist sat at a rock, watching the area around him. He loved to investigate the matter and this experience just recently interested him deeply, but without his lab or other stuff, he felt rather worthless.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, open
The black-haired female who was known as a fairy queen wandered around the forest, not knowing where she was or where she could go. So far she didn't see anything strange or other people, animals really nothing but the forest. She kept walking when stopped after seeing a girl in the distance, looking as confused and lost just like she was "Excuse me...do you know where we are?" she asked the girl, with a Morpeko in her hands.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags:Valerie, open
She woke up near some hill center of the forest, her partner Morpeko at her side. She walked to the hill to see the distance, but could not see really anything except some mountain which seemed like a large volcano at the distance. Sighing she turned to face the woman who spoke to her, making her feel rather relieved even if she was not that social with others humans "...no, sorry I don't know...I just got here myself.." she responded with an apology look in her eyes.

Amaterasu - female - wolf/ humanoid - mate: Oki - tags: Oki, pups
She appeared in this place, without knowing why or how. As a sun goddess and everything that happen in her journal to save the Nippon, a few years ago this sure felt familiar and for a moment she thought that this was some trap for the evil ones who were banished then. She was relieved that her mate and pups were with her when she woke up, but still, this place worried her. She left her family for a moment to look around the forest, as a wolf she could find her way back to them even if the place was not familiar to her. She turned back to her family, with a flick of her tail, she was her powers, which was one of the things that made her worried, could she need them somewhere "I don't like this..." she called out to her mate when she walked back to them. giving her daughter a small smile.

Chibiterasu - male - wolf/ humanoid - tags: family
He looked around the forest rather confused, he didn't really know what just happened or how he or his family got there. He sniffed the air for any scents, but all he could smell was the forest itself, maybe there was an ocean near there. He looked to his younger sister, thinking how could she be so cheerful, but she was still so young so maybe it was for the best that she didn't really get that they may be in trouble in here or who knows.

Roy - male - human - tags: open

Lyn - female - human - tags: open

Gatomon - female - digimon - tags: open

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:28 am

Vector|Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal cannon and Neo Zexal cannon antagonist|Asami’s father|deck Umbral horror|tags His daughter Asami~ I found Asami, who doesn’t deserve to exist or be called a Barian. “Found you.” I said to Asami evilly. “Oh your friends didn’t end up here with you, you don’t have your friends to protect you.” I said to Asami evilly. “You don’t deserve to exist, all you are is a human-Barian hybrid.” I said to Asami. I enjoy hurting my daughter because I hate her. I hit her hard right into a tree on the beach.

Asami| Yu-gi-oh Zexal OC and Neo Zexal Cannon one of the Protagonists|98% human and 2% Barian|decks Spirit, Fairy-light, and Spirit/Fairy|tags her father Vector~ I was about to portal to get away from my dad like I always do, but before I could dad hit me hard sending me right into a tree on the beach a few inches away,I stood up but fell back onto the sand. “I sensed you father, and of course you would find me, you have a tendency to always find me.” I said to my father Vector. I knew my dad had me trapped. I tried to focus to make a short range portal a short distance away from my dad but I couldn’t focus to make one. “Great.” I said to myself.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:25 pm

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: open-> Silver

The black haired one opened his eyes, remembering having been on the street. He'd seen Silver, and wanted to go talk to him. Then he'd gotten distracted by the sky. He'd passed out...and now he awoke in this strange island, not yet knowing it was an island. Thinking of Silver, he sat up quick. He made a small sound, his head hurt a bit, and he grabbed his ball cap. He put it back on then stood, Pikachu and Eevee with him. Eevee ran off and he gasped, chasing her and coming upon Silver. He was relieved to see the redhead seemed alright. "Silver!" he called to him, trying to grab Eevee too.

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: open-> N

The brown haired one made a small sound as he finally woke...He sat up and shivered a bit, because his head hurt. He vaguely wondered if he'd hit it when he passed out...He was relieved to see two of his Pokemon were with him. He didn't know where the others were...but hoped they were okay. He grabbed his hat, and got to his feet. He stumbled a bit as he walked, and soon came upon N, but stumbled again, right into him. "N?" he questioned, then said "S-Sorry."

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf nodded to his lovely mate. "I don't like it either...maybe we should go and see if others are here." He didn't think they could possibly be the only ones on this island. He barked to Dark Sun then, seeing him looking at Chibi...He snorted, whipping his tail back and forth. "Dark Sun...come up here with me," he said. He smiled a wolf smile at their little one. She wasn't the littlest one, as Ammy was pregnant or would be one day.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes huffed and snorted...He quickly glanced to his father, when called to by the male. He let out a breath, and trotted over to be by his side. He got along with his father better, but also Amaya because...he just couldn't dislike her.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup yipped and wagged her tail again. She sniffed around a bit, smiling a pup smile at her dad. She then wagged at her mom, pawing at her a bit. She said "Meet others, meet others!" parroting her father, basically.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He nodded at the both of them, not sure he liked the guy's attitude...He turned to the girl, smiling at her a bit. "I'm glad you're not upset with us," he said to her, just trying to be friendly. Eira always told him he needed to make more friends, after all...

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded to both of them, ignoring the tone of Eizen. He was pretty good looking, after all, so she brushed it off. She smiled as she watched Hiro talk to the girl. She then made a small sound, as the girl talked to the dragon. "You can understand your monsters?" she asked. She definitely couldn't...and didn't think Hiro could either. She then smiled and said "I'm Eira Kuron, and that's my friend, Hiro Shirona." She'd let Kishi help her up, since the other girl had held out a hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:50 pm

XYZ Princess Kishi Tenjo/Kaito| Yu-gi-Oh-Arc-V OC/The 4 Dimensional Princesses Cannon/Main character|main form|deck Cipher|Tags Eizen, Hiro and Eira~ I helped Hiro and Eira up to there feet. “Not all monsters/duel spirits, only Photon and Galaxy/duel spirits though, my names XYZ Princess Kishi Tenjo call me Kishi please, everyone does nice to meet you two.” I said to Eira and Hiro.

Eizen| Yu-gi-Oh-Arc-V OC/The 4 Dimensional Princesses Cannon/Main character|normal form|Deck at the moment Melodious|Tags-XYZ Princess Kishi, Hiro and Eira~ “Sorry I was rude to you two earlier, I am a major Tsundere,nice meet you two, my names Eizen Hiragi call me Eizen.” I said to Eira. I know I didn’t mean to be rude to Hiro and Eizen.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me