ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

Postby Cinnamon Bread » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:28 pm

The time has come for the PokΓ©mon World Tournament! This year, Galar has been chosen to host this anticipated event
and PokΓ©mon trainers from all over the world are beginning to arrive. From novice trainers to Champions, everyone is
welcome! However, with so many powerful PokΓ©mon in one place, a few troublemakers are bound to show up. Be sure
to keep a close eye on your PokΓ©mon.

Now, prepare yourself, young trainer! The tournament is about to begin!
Last edited by Cinnamon Bread on Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Rules)

Postby Cinnamon Bread » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:39 pm

(001) No perfect or overpowered characters; each trainer is allowed one legendary. (002) No graphic violence or adult
language. (003) Write at least a paragraph per post; one or two word posts are harder to reply to. (004) Keep all OOC
conversations on the discussion thread; forms also go on the discussion thread. (005) Try to post at least once a week.
If you're planning to be away for a while, please let me know ahead of time. (006) If you've read the rules, put 'stone'
somewhere in your form.
Cinnamon Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Characters)

Postby Cinnamon Bread » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:49 pm

Competitors
Shion Hirota | Champion Of Kanto | Played By: Ploegy
Rin Kurosawa | Contest Champion Of Johto | Played By: SpotTheCow
Hayato Jaywing | Experienced Kanto/Johto Trainer | Played By: Queen Of Flames
Shota Takahashi | Champion Of Hoenn | Played By: Cinnamon Bread
Calem | Experienced Hoenn Trainer | Played By: AceTheKidd
Bri Winters | Former Sinnoh Champion | Played By: Kveykva
Eyla Easton | Champion Of Unova | Played By: Lovestruck
Percy Lavin | Experienced Galar Trainer | Played By: Ploegy

Team Rocket
Alexander Noble | Prince Of Kalos | Played By: Queen Of Flames
Last edited by Cinnamon Bread on Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
Cinnamon Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (001)

Postby Cinnamon Bread » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:52 am

π’π‡πŽπ“π€ π“π€πŠπ€π‡π€π’π‡πˆ
      twenty-four | cismale | champion of hoenn | location: budew drop inn, motorstoke | tagged: open
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      "We've got you all checked in, sir! Here's your room key!" The chipper worker smiles, sliding a small access card across the counter. Shota eyes it for a moment before taking it, offering a small nod in return. "Thank you." He replies, keeping his gaze averted in a rather awkward manner. Even after years serving as Hoenn's Champion, the silver-haired trainer can't move past his introverted nature. He slips the access card into his pocket quickly before shuffling towards the elevators. The inn's lobby is full of life, eager trainers excitedly discussing the upcoming tournament. Shota can't help but listen in as he waits for the elevator to open; he's always been rather interested in gossip. "Did you hear?! Champions from all over are gonna be here!" A young boy says excitedly, earning an eager nod from his friend. "Yeah! I heard that even the Kanto Champion is gonna compete!" A small smile tugs at Shota's lips as he listens to them; he remembers being that young. The silver-haired Champion lets his hand move down to rest on the pokΓ© ball that holds his partner, a lively Sceptile named Bok Choy. He has spent months training with his team; now is their time to shine.
Last edited by Cinnamon Bread on Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:38 am

xxxxxxxxx ❝ π„π˜π‹π€ β€”
    β˜… unova champion β˜… grumpy β˜… inn lobby β˜… tagged: Shota
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eyla sighed and glanced at the clock on the wall for what felt like the thousandth time. It had been an hour already and she still hadn’t gotten her room key, due to the sheer volume of new arrivals. Aolani stood rigid next to Eyla, the lopunny seemingly growing more and more irritated (and hungry) as time went on. Eyla huffed and picked up her belongings. β€œI guess we should go find some food- it doesn’t look like we’ll be getting a room anytime soon anyways,” the trainer grumbled. Her lopunny seemed to perk up a bit at the mention of food, and trailed behind Eyla as she stomped towards the elevators. Surely there had to be some food in here someplace, a hotel restaurant perhaps?
    As Eyla rushed through the hall, her bag suddenly shifted. β€œUgh.. I’m always bumping into things in here,” she grumbled, turning to face the object with a furious look on her face. β€œOh..” Eyla started, realizing it was not a planter or trash can she had bumped into, but rather a silver haired young man. Realizing her brows were still furrowed, Eyla neutralized her face. β€œEr- sorry for bumping into you,” she mumbled sheepishly. Aolani harrumphed, clearly upset by the delay in their quest to find food. Eyla was not normally one for apologies, but she wasn’t the type to never apologize. She could admit when she’d done something wrong, and she certainly wasn’t looking to make enemies so early on.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

Postby spotthecow » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:55 pm

π‘πˆπ πŠπ”π‘πŽπ’π€π–π€
          contest champion | johto | she/her | twenty-one | loc; motostoke riverbank | mentions; | tags; open
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❧
        xxxxxA lavender-haired, young woman had arrived on latias in Galar about a week before the frenzy of trainers and champions young and old lined up in the all of the inns and brick buildings of motorstoke. For a few days, she wandered the streets of Galar, searching for the best spots to practice and buy stylish clothes that could be brought back to her johto home. This was rin's first time in this region and she was happy to spend it with her impatient and rather hyper pokemon. Her togedemaru in particular couldn't stand being in a pokeball, therefore rin was seen carrying him in her hands most of the time or placing him in an open, ebony backpack. Here and there, a few children fans came to rin with bright excitement in their eyes at the fact that they were able to see a contest champion's first time in a battle tournament! She would take photos with them, compliment their styles and happily take out her pokemon for them to play with a bit before saying goodbye, otherwise rin was quite introverted to say the least.
        xxxxx Today, she woke up early and found herself at the motostoke riverbank. It reminded her a little bit of home, however in her eyes, no water was as beautiful as that of alto mare. "come on out amaya, enjoy the river!" Rin cooed as she released her milotic from it's pokeball and watch it bounce around in the water whilst she leaned against the wooden bridge, holding togedemaru close to her.
    spotthecow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:19 am

Hayato Jaywing
    |male|experienced trainer | crush - open | tags - open |
    | team - serperior, milotic, (mega) absol |umbreon|blastoise|Spectrier|

He come to the Galar region a week ago, wanting to see this region and some of its pokemon he was not seen before. After coming to the region, he stayed three days in the wild area to catch some pokemon and keep his team active. He was rather interested in this Gigantamax think going at the wild area, which made him little worry about his own team as he didn't have any pokemon for this move, well Blastoise could learn it, but he didn't have time to find or get himself the Dynamax band for his Blastoise.
    He was already got his key to his room at the tournament building and now he just wanted to check this place. Sadly he was not allowed to see the battle stadium just yet as the door to the stadium and to the auditorium were still closed.

Alexander Augustus Noble
    |male| exprerienced member of team rocket |crush - open| tags - open|
    |team - (mega) tyranitar, mienshao, dragonite, kangaskhan, (shiny) druddigon, silvally|

He walked around the streets, keeping his original clothes so nobody could recognize him to be part of the team rocket. He was not got any orders from the high-ranking ones about anything so he kept himself to give out of any problems for the time being.
    He played with his long hair as he stopped at a notice on the wall, telling them about the upcoming tournament at the stadion starting soon. His bosses were being silent for now, but he thought if they were planning to do something when the tournament starts, there could be lots of strong pokemon in there.
    Queen of flames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

shion ( 001 ) | percy ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:42 am

β‡€οΌ³ο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½Ž Hirota!!
        xxxfemale β€’ twenty-five years old β€’ kanto champion β€’ location: motostoke β€’ tagged: open
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It had already been a day since Shion had arrived in Motostoke and gotten herself settled in. The journey from Kanto to Galar had been a rather long one, but she didn't mind. The wait was well worth it anyways. A warm welcome had awaited her upon her arrival the day before, which was much to her surprise. While she was generally adored by the people of Kanto and to some extent the people of Johto, she couldn't say she was always welcomed by other regions. She could understand why, given her Kanto-first mentality, but could they really blame her? She was considered the strongest trainer there, thus expected to help protect and defend it with everything she had. In return, she often strayed away from problems other regions faced, which some saw as cold. She could understand their view as well, though it wasn't one she could bother herself with. Besides, she preferred to keep her nose out of business that occurred elsewhere, unless it was dire, which hadn't happened during her time as champion. Still, she was extremely aware of what people thought of her because of her stance. However, she was always more than willing to travel to tournaments and other festivals in other regions when she was invited, which was brought her to Galar. It was a nice change of pace.

Humming softly as she continued her way down the street, Shion found herself walking towards the stadium. Admittedly, such things were new to the Kanto champion. It was her first time in Galar after all and neither Kanto nor Johto had stadiums. It was something she was excited to see, as childish as it was. She wouldn't admit such a thing to anyone out loud. It'd be far too embarrassing and it wasn't like her to appear childish to begin with. If anything, she was seen as the mature and serious type, which wasn't too far off from how she actually was. Most only thought such given her champion status, but their thoughts weren't misplaced. Maybe she was too predictable. The thought did bother her, but she quickly brushed it off as she continued on her way.

Surprisingly, the streets weren't as busy as she suspected them to be. Looking around, there were people and pokemon that moved about, rushing around the city, putting up the final decorations to advertise the upcoming tournament. Clearly, it was a big deal to them. She couldn't blame them. The strongest trainers from around the world were gathering in one place. It was an exciting time, even for those that weren't participating. The battles weren't the only thing taking place from the looks of it, though it was the true calling of it all. Vendors lined the streets with their booths, selling a variety of items. All seemed thrilled to simply be there which put a smile upon Shion's lips as she passed through. Luckily for her, few seemed to pay mind to her, despite her distinct appearance. There were some that glanced her way, staring in awe when they realized who she was, but she paid little mind to them and simply kept smiling.

⇀Percy οΌ¬ο½ο½–ο½‰ο½Ž!!
        xxxmale β€’ twenty years old β€’ galar trainer β€’ location: motostoke riverbank β€’ tagged: rin
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Excitement seemed to be the emotion that oozed from everyone in Galar. It was something that wasn't too unusual but it was amplified to the extreme given the upcoming tournament and Percy could feel it. In a way it was over stimulating. That was saying a lot, given his own personality. For him to feel such a way meant a lot, though he hated to admit it. It wasn't the only reason he had strayed from the cities. As much as he tried to hide it, he was stressed over the upcoming tournament, questioning if he'd even be strong enough to compete with those coming. As a result, he found himself in he wild area to allow himself to escape the craziness and stress the cities had to offer. Besides, he had to get to Motostoke at some point, given he lived in Hammerlocke. Most would opt to take the train, but the thrill of roaming the open lands of Galar was far more fun, thus it was what Percy had ultimately gone for. With him was his energetic pikachu, Yuji. The electric rodent, much like himself, was a bundle of energy and already had darted ahead of his trainer without a second thought. The trainer hardly seemed to mind though. It was better for him to get his energy out now rather than when they were in a crowded city again. The only thing he had to worry about was the possibility of a wild pokemon popping out and taking Yuji by surprise, though he was sure the pikachu was more than able of handling himself, even if he wasn't close enough to call out orders.

Continuing on his way through the open plain, the wooden bridge connecting the northern and southern halves of the wild area came into his view, but to his surprise he spotted a figure standing on it. While it wasn't too unusual to see trainers out in the area, it was strange to see one now which everything that was happening nearby. Maybe they were overwhelmed from it all and needed to escape. He wouldn't blame them for that. He could only imagine what the energy in Motostoke was like. It was probably much higher than that of Hammerlocke. Part of him was looking forward to it, though the thought of not being strong enough still lingered in the back of his mind. He quickly brushed it off and averted his eyes from the bridge for a moment in order to find his companion. "Yuji!" he called out, coming to a stop in hopes the pikachu would return to him. As expected, the rodent came bursting from a nearby patch of tall grass and jumped towards his trainer, letting a bolsters "chu!" escape his throat. Laughing softly at the pokemon's energy, Percy caught him in his arms before allowing him to climb up onto his shoulder. "Someone's up ahead so you gotta behave, okay?"

The pikachu bobbed his head before cooing out happily. Rolling his eyes playfully, Percy began to move forward once again, approaching the small, wooden bridge. Now that he was close, he could make out the features of the person standing upon it. It was a woman, a pretty one at that, with long lavender hair. With her was a togedemaru and milotic. At first, all he could do was stare in silence like an idiot, but Yuji was quick to break the awkward silence and let out a happy "pika" as he lifted a paw up from the male's shoulder in his best attempt at a wave. Deciding to follow suit in his pokemon's action, Percy lifted a hand up and gave a small wave. "Hi there," he managed to get out. It was strange for him to be acting in such a manner, and even he wasn't sure why he felt so tongue tied, but he was. "You out here trying to escape the craziness of the city or something?"
    Ploegy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me