return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:08 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

decades ago, the evil organization known as cipher brought chaos to the orre region. bringing forth the
concept of shadow pokemon, they sought to create stronger mons in order to take over the region, but
ultimately would fail not once, but twice. since then shadow pokemon have ceased to exist after each
of the previous ones were purified.

however, the remnants of cipher have existed and been rebuilding for eight years now. quietly, they
have begun spreading shadow pokemon to the region once again, bringing it from its peaceful state. this
time around they have managed to turn many legendaries in shadow pokemon along with many others regular
mons. in order to prove their power and incite fear upon the people of orre, cipher placed the legendary
titans around the region.

with danger on the rise, the orre region's pokemon hq lab started a program to recruit promising trainers to
take on this threat and become the new generation of snaggers. over the last four years this program has
trained fifteen snaggers to lead the way in restoring peace to orre. equipped with their own snag machines,
these trainers now have been tasked with foiling cipher's plans and freeing the shadow pokemon once again.
will they be able to bring peace back to the orre region or will they fail in the process?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:34 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

roleplay rules:

•only 2 snaggers and 1 cipher admin/above per person. have as many of the others as you'd like
•no legendaries outside of the listed ones. this included mythical and ultra beasts
•no dynamaxing or z-moves
•please ask before having a mega evolution
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•no op characters. please tone down characters that might be a problem
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill / majorly hurt another players character without consent
•do not capture other's shadow pokemon without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

other rules:

•snaggers may only start with 2 pokemon
•other trainers may only start with 3 pokemon
•cipher members may only start with 3 pokemon
•cipher admins may only start with 4 pokemon
•cipher boss may have a full team of pokemon
•other trainers may have 1 shadow pokemon (not necessary)
•cipher members may only have 2 shadow pokemon, admins can have 3 and the boss can have 5
•cipher admin may have 2 legendary and the boss can have 4, other characters cannot have legendaries
•all legendaries are shadow
•all battles in orre are double battles
•snaggers should only snag shadow pokemon from other trainers (can be broken)
•shadow pokemon all have a shadow move, but can have 3 others
•any regular pokemon can be used as a shadow pokemon
•wild pokemon are rare. some shadow pokemon may be wild

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:38 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

characters:

snaggers:
axel neuvile - 18 - male - ploegy
harlow - 22 - female - ♠️eidolon♠️
andy scott - 17 - male - javitaxy
christine - 24 - female - queen of flames
amber ri - 20 - female - onion
pandora - 28 - female - queen of flames
ryota okada - 22 - male - ploegy
name - age - gender - reserved
name - age - gender - played by

team cipher:

boss:
kuragari ito - 35 - male - ploegy

admins:
tsubasa - 23 - male - javitaxy
kichiro takahiro - 26 - male - queen of flames
rhys - 29 - male - ♠️eidolon♠️
atsume egashira - 32 - agender - dangersnek
shadow - 31 - female - primal dialga

members:
anton rikishi - 19 - male - mehagony
(unlimited number)

other trainers:
eden willow - 36 - female - ploegy
hanatarou - 30 - male - queen of flames
starfire - 32 - female - primal dialga
megan - 42 - female - primal dialga
eugene shpion - 25 - male - mehagony
silver - 28 - female - primal dialga
hisoki tanaka - 28 - male - ploegy
nova yoshida - 19 - female - mimosal
(unlimited number)

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:16 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

locations

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:44 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
locations:

phennac city - a gorgeous city in the desert that overflows with bounteous water found in the
south eastern part of the orre region. shadow pokemon are rarely seen in the city, but registeel is
currently outside the city.
pyrite town - a rough and dirty town full of thugs and scoundrels. It is said to be home to some
shadow pokemon. they are often given out as prizes for beating the colosseum here. this town is in
the southern part of the region. current location of regirock.
agate village - a lush green town of senior citizens and retired trainers, found in the north-west
area of the region. this village holds the relic that is tied to celebi which can help purify the
pokemon that have been turned shadow.
the under - an underground town beneath pyrite town that has become split between criminals
and regular people who had nowhere else to live. trainers with shadow pokemon frequent this
area quite often.
gateon port - a lively seaport with active trade. shipments of pokemon often come to this ciy
before they are shipped out to be given to trainers across the region. cipher has a hidden base
in this city and often steal pokemon shipments that come in from the other regions. this port is
found on the western coast of orre and often has not only trainers with shadow pokemon, but
wild ones as well. current location of regice.
pokemon hq lab - a lab which for a long time served as a center for people to get their first
pokemon. for the last few years, the new and upcoming snaggers have trained and studied
here. the lab developed the latest model of the snag machine which their snaggers are
equipped with. this place serves as a starting point for these trainers and as a safe place. this
lab also has a machine that helps with shadow pokemon purification.
for pokemon. it is found just north of gateon port.
citadark isle - an island off the coast of the orre region that appears uninhabitable but is
the main base of operation for team cipher. they have a hidden base underground on the
island which houses their main laboratory as well. any legendary pokemon not being used
by the team is kept in the lab here.
outskirt stand - a gas station found in the east part of the region. while it is a relatively
desolate place, it offers a place to rest while traveling the region. the shop here also
sells items that are hard to find in other places of the region.
mt battle - a pokemon training tower that offers trainers of all skill levels a chance to test
their skills and become stronger. it serves as nothing more than a training grounds. it is
found in the very north of the region.
realgam tower / colosseum - found in the very center of the orre region, this colosseum /
tower was once run by team cipher many decades ago. now it hosts the biggest tourneys
the regions has to offer. some cipher members have infiltrated it and are beginning to
try and take it over as a base for the team.

for more on the orre region do feel free to refer to this page

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other info

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
key info:

snaggers - these are trainers that have been given a snag machine and work to purify shadow
pokemon. they have the ability to steal someone else's pokemon because of the device they
wield. they generally work for the greater good of the region, though all might not have the
best intentions.
snag machine - a machine that is equipped to one's arm and allows for the capture of other
trainer's pokemon. they were originally designed to steal pokemon to turn into shadow mons,
but now have been created by the pokemon hq lab to help steal pokemon back from evil-doers
and help purify the pokemon they have shadowfied. the snag machine does have a place to store
pokeballs, but must be refilled every so often. when these pokeballs are dispensed into the glove
they are turned into snag balls which allow for capture. the snag machine also comes with a
special feature that can identify shadow pokemon since they are otherwise unidentifiable.
shadow pokemon - these are pokemon that have had their hearts artificially closed off. they
are far more aggressive than the average pokemon and are difficult to control. they also are
considered to be stronger than their regular counterparts. to purify a shadow pokemon, one
must befriend them before bringing them to the celebi relic found in agate village or to the
purification chamber in the pokemon hq lab.
colosseum - large pokemon battle areas, that are found in each of the settlements in orre.
they host tournaments quite often and allow trainers to become stronger. some colosseums
have started giving away shadow pokemon as prizes for winning such as the pyrite, under,
gateon and deep under ones.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shadow legendary list

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:53 pm

shadow legendary list:
    •mewtwo - taken by kuragari
    •lugia - taken by shadow
    •kyogre - open
    •groudon - open
    •rayquaza - taken by tsubasa
    •dialga - taken by kuragari
    •palkia - open
    •reshiram - taken by kichiro
    •zekrom - taken by kichiro
    •xerneas - taken by atsume
    •yveltal - taken by atsume
    •solgaleo - taken by rhys
    •lunala - taken by shadow
    •zacian - open
    •zamazenta - open
    •articuno - open
    •zapdos - open

•moltres - open
    •entei - taken by kuragari
    •suicune - open
    •raikou - open
    •regirock - currently in pyrite
    •registeel - currently in phennac
    •regice - currently in gateon
    •uxie - open
    •mesprit - open
    •azelf - open
    •cobalion - open
    •terrakion - open
    •virizion - open
    •tapu koko - taken by kuragari
    •tapu lele - open
    •tapu fini - open
    •tapu bulu - open
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:27 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:35 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: phenac city tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It had been a day since Axel had left the Pokemon HQ lab, and finally he had arrived at his destination - Phenac City. Traveling through the deserty routes had slowed him down a bit, but he was home once again. It had been months since his last visit, and while he wondered how his family was fairing, he knew he had little time to concern himself with them, as cruel at it sounded. He was here on a mission and he needed to see it through before he thought of sitting back and enjoying a happy reunion with his parents and two younger siblings. At the thought of his goals, Axel's gaze shifted towards the titan that sat just outside the city. The aura it gave off was intimidating and caused the teen's hands to shake, but the dewott at his side was quick to pat a paw against his leg in attempt to calm him. Feeling his partner's touch, his eyes moved to the much smaller pokemon and he offered a meek smile. "Don't worry, Kotaro," he cooed as he crouched down to the pokemon's level and gently placed a hand upon its head. "I'm fine. I've just never seen a pokemon with such an intense aura before. It's scarier than I thought."

Lifting his hand off the dewott's head, Axel rose back to his feet again and gave the titan one last look. While it was his goal to free it from its shadowy state, he knew he couldn't do it right away. Jumping in head first would only put him and his pokemon in danger. Besides, there was no telling if Team Cipher was hiding about waiting to pounce on anyone that tried to challenge the legendary. It was a scary thought. Thankfully he wouldn't have to worry about it, or at least not alone. While he knew he wasn't the only snagger that had been sent to investigate the area, he wasn't sure who else he was working with either. It didn't matter much to him who it was since he usually got along with most others, but there was the feeling that he might hold them back. As much as he didn't want to doubt himself, he did have such concerns and he hoped that he wouldn't drag any of the others down.

Pushing the thought off, he felt Kotaro rest a paw against his leg again, which caused the teen to give a small bob of his head. "We should go into the city before we look too suspicious," he said, turning his attention towards the walls that awaited them up ahead. Even from where he stood now he could hear the water falling over its edges near the city's entrance. The calming sound was a stark contrast to the shadowy pokemon that sat just outside. It was a good thing it hadn't entered the city yet, but he was sure it was only a matter of time. While it posed a threat simply by sitting nearby, he could only imagine how much fear it would bring if it were to take up residence within the walls. Even the thought worried him and caused his forehead to wrinkle from concern. Now wasn't the time to think of such thing though. Finally taking a step forward, Axel took a deep breath and allowed himself to relax. Things were going to be alright - he was going to make sure of it.

With that in mind, he set forth towards Phenac's entrance, Kotaro not too far behind. It was only a moment until they arrived at the front entrance. On both sides, water flowed from the edges of the wall and spilled down to the ground. Before him stood the city's massive fountain - a beautiful sight that he had loved so much as a child and danced around many times in his life. It was as lovely as he remembered it, though that was no surprise. How beautiful it looked was not a concern in the moment. All that mattered was the fountain was the supposed meeting place - or so that was what Professor Willow had seemed to imply when he left. Looking around, no one seemed to be near the fountain. The few people he did see were near their homes, hardly daring to stray too far. It was sad, though he could understand. There was no telling when an attack might come. Shaking his head, Axel moved closer to the fountain before deciding to take a seat on the ground in front of it. Kotaro followed suit and plopped down next to his trainer. All they could do was wait and hope the others showed up.

Kuragari Ito!!
      xxxmale thirty-five years old cipher boss location: citadark isle tagged: open

(wip)

Ryota Okada!!
      xxxmale twenty-two years old snagger location: pyrite city tagged: open

(wip)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby eidolon. » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:55 am

Harlow
female - snagger - location: gateon port - tags: open
/pkmn/ Murdock - luxray // Nexus - chandelure

Gateon port. Probably the place she wanted to go the most out of all the options the snaggers were presented, so no complaints there. What was admittedly annoying though was how long it took to arrive at the seaside port. Even with Murdock's quick running, it still took them a good few hours to arrive. Harlow slid off from her perch atop the pokemon's back as they neared the port's entrance, opting to have him walk alongside her instead. Appearances and all that.

Harlow was met with a few glances as her and the luxray made their way through the port, but she paid them no mind. She was here for a reason after all, not just to have a chat with the locals or make friends. There was this strange aura that only grew in intensity the closer that Harlow got to a cave that sat not too far away from the main part of the habour. That was probably where the titan resided, huh? Murdock huffed and lightly butted his head into her arm while the unmistakable sound of electricity crackling to life sounded from his claws. "You can fight something in a bit, alright? Not right now though. Wait to see if any other snaggers show up," she sighed and turned her attention back to the main area of Gateon Port. This... might take longer than she thought.

Rhys
male - cipher admin - location: pyrite town - tags: anton (mentioned)
/pkmn/ Salem - S.Solgaleo // Xavier - feraligatr // Polaris - mismagius // Sora - noivern

Half a day or so had passed since Rhys had been assigned to go to Pyrite Town alongside some team member in order to guard regirock. He couldn't put his finger on it exactly, but something about this place just felt off. It was probably thanks to the titan somewhere within the area to be fair. Then again, even the people of the town were those that you just couldn't trust. The whole place was run by various thugs and scoundrels either lurking in the shadows or threatening people outright. Just his kind of place.

Rhys was surprisingly at ease as he wandered throughout the town, his loyal feraligatr by his side. Their wanderings took the pair to a seedy bar by the edge of the town, the sound of music from some band wafting out of it. He knew that technically he wasn't meant to be here, but the kid he was assigned to would show up here eventually. Besides, he'd gotten here early anyway; might as well let loose a little. Rhys kept his head held high as he entered, flashing a few winks or waves here and there before sliding into one of the open barstools. He flagged down the bartender and got himself a glass of beer to nurse while he waited for the others to show up. Until then though? Mingling time baby.
Last edited by eidolon. on Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:44 am

A female trainer dressed in white apart from the light blue fluffy scarf that she is wearing is sat on the back of her Garchomp as he flys over Phenac City heading for an oasis that she spotted while they were flying.

While they are flying she spots the Registeel that is sat outside that city and she takes note of it's location but doesn't have time to check it out at the moment.

A few minutes later the female trainer arrives at the oasis and tells her Garchomp to land near it.

The Garchomp lands and the female trainer dismounts her pokemon and then looks around and says "This looks like the perfect place for some training what do you think Mako?"

Mako the Garchomp nods his head in response to his trainer and readys himself for training.

The female trainer sends out her Altaria and Kingdra and says to them "So which one of you wants to train first?"

The Kingdra seems like he wants to do some training first,but as for the Altaria she just land's on a rock near by and watches for now.

The female trainer says "Okay then let's start this training session first off Mako use Sword Dance and Poseidon you use Rain Dance!"

Both Pokemon use the moves that their trainer called out for them to use.

Due to Kingdra's Rain Dance it starts raining in and around the oasis.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me