Phantom of Valhalla (encanto based) rp (o&a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Phantom of Valhalla (encanto based) rp (o&a)

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:42 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
Image--
---------------coding by senna_

A family with special abilities like no other have been happy for years, thriving in the town of Valhalla, until one member
vanished with the hope of findingx a better use forx his powers elsewhere. xThings' changed the day he disappeared; the
powers began to act up, and the citizens around them grew anxious. To top it off, the family roses, each of which grants
a child their ability, have begun to die. In order to restore their abilities, the children of the family and their local friends
must seek out their missing family member... But with his powers growing stronger by the day, what they find may not be
what they had expected...
Last edited by *Lovel* on Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Rules≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:46 am

RULES
01. CS rules are applied
02. no more than 1 family member per person + as many non-magics as can be handled
03. at least 4 sentences
04. real-life faceclaims only
05. all sexualities/identities/ethnicities/etc. are welcomed
06. message with questions regarding the powers if need be
07. no relationships with your own character
08. If you want to be the rouge family member message me, we would also discuss further plot ideas
09. be courteous to all members of the rp
Last edited by *Lovel* on Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Roles≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:47 am

FAMILY ROLES
The Healer- Reserved by Consulting_Angel
xxhas been granted the ability of
xxhealing by feeding their peers

The Botanist
xxhas been granted the ability of
xxplant-growing (various sorts of
xxgreens) from their hands

The Strong
xxhas been granted the ability
xxof super strength

The Shapeshifter- Taken by Lovel
xxto shape shift
xx
empty space
The Eavesdropper- Taken by senna
xxhas been granted the ability to
xxhear even the quietest murmurs

The Weather Bearer- Reserved by Anne Gable
xxto change the weather around
xxthem via their emotions

The Zoologist- Reserved by kellybelly1403
xxto speak to animals and give
xxthem obeying orders

* Infinite non-magic character roles available
Last edited by *Lovel* on Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Characters≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:48 am

Josephine Barlowe
    17, Female
    the shapeshifter
    lovel
    xxxxxx'
    Brazen Barlowe
    18, Male
    the eavesdropper
    senna
    xxxxxx'
    Asa Barlowe
    18, Male
    the healer
    consulting_angel
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elias Lennox
    16, Male
    commoner
    lovel
    xxxxxx'
    Emersyn Riaza
    17, Female
    commoner
    senna
    xxxxxx'
    Lucio Mendoza
    18, Male
    commoner
    consulting_angel
    xxxxxx'
    Olive Anders
    18, Female
    commoner
    lovel
    xxxxxx'
    NAME
    age, gender
    rank
    player
Last edited by *Lovel* on Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Phantom of Valhalla (encanto based) rp (o&a)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:16 am

Asa Barlowe
18|Male|The Healer
Tagged: Open
Asa hummed under his breath as he took out a baking tray from the oven, and set it on top of the cooker. On the tray, cooked to a golden brown and a delicious scent drifting off them, were a batch of fresh mini calzones. No, there wasn't any particular need for them right now, but Asa did like to try out new recipes and different fillings for the calzones anyway. And, well, you never knew when someone was going to get hurt, as unlikely it would be at a family meeting.

Speaking of the family meeting, Asa knew one would be starting soon, so he began to set the calzones to one side - to let them cool down some. As he was doing so, however, he paused, half-turned towards the door. Out of the corner of his eye, he could just see one of his dear cousins - or sister - standing there.
"No, unless you've been hurt, you cannot have one until after the meeting." Asa said, turning so his back was to the door, as he moved the calzones from the tray to a cooling rack.

Lucio Mendoza
18|Male|Villager
Tagged: Open
Lucio had been up since 7am that morning, and was still full of energy. He spent most of the morning helping his parents out around the house, since they both worked fairly busy jobs. Besides, it was reasonable to do a little housekeeping while he lived there. Now, he had the rest of the day free. It was even better, since he'd woken up early, it meant he got anything he had to do finished early, which meant more free time.

He wasn't too sure what he wanted to do yet, he had so many options! But perhaps further exploring the town he'd lived in for four years was the way to go today. Lucio was sure that there was some more hidden secrets to discover, and he wanted to do just that. But first... perhaps he would go and get something from the coffee shop to get started.
Lucio jogged down the street, not particularly paying much attention to where he was going, as he was thinking about where he'd be doing his exploring today...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B 001

Postby senna_ » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:51 am

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄
──────────────────────── the eavesdropper | location; village --> house | tags; amanda 〉────────────────────────

Braz had been glad to note that today was going to be a fairly laid-back day. He had ─ reluctantly ─ done his chores in the morning so that he could have most of the day to do as he pleased. That was one thing he appreciated about his family ─ as long as required duties were done, they had as much freedom as they needed to go out and do as they wished. As long as it wasn’t setting fire to anything or causing explosions, of course. It just meant for more socializing. Braz didn’t ignore his family members, doing quite in fact the opposite, but even he had to admit that it got tiresome. Powers mixed with powers and that right there was enough to create a dramatic explosion. Brazen admittedly often had a lot to do with that. Oftentimes, he would poke fun at them, with or without his gift, and reactions weren’t always pleasant. Troublemaking ran in his family, though. Both he and Josephine enjoyed it immensely, and their father was known to throw out a good tease every now and then. In general, the family was relatively equal’ for every prankster, there was someone calm enough to tame them. Braz still enjoyed socializing elsewhere, though. It helped him remember that he was just like everyone else, with a little add-on.

Now, iced coffee in hand, he was standing next to a pair of siblings, hand waving around as he spoke quickly. “I’m not joking,” he insisted. “I heard it myself. Every word. They were screaming at one another. I’m telling you, she won’t show up at work tomorrow. By the way their conversation cut off, I could tell it wasn’t anything good.”

He leaned back with a look that was leaner towards something on the smug side of things, raising his plastic cup to his lips as the siblings glanced at one another with wide eyes. This was what made things even more enjoyable. Brazen didn’t start rumours, as he found them foolish and simply didn’t care to, but that didn’t mean he’d spill what he heard to those he considered his friends. Sometimes he heard things that were too good to keep quiet about, frankly. A tingling sensation surged through him then, and he perked up; a deer on high alert. “Let’s get them together. We all need to talk, as a family.”

“Duty calls,” he drawled, one finger picking at the flap of the white shirt he wore underneath his coal-black sweater. Pushing his hands up towards the slate-blue sky, he allowed for a satisfying crack in his back, then returned to his normal stance. Raising his index and middle finger to his forehead, he saluted in the direction of the two he was just speaking to, then spun around on his heel and sauntered off. He tossed out his cup, then let his hands fall into the front pockets of his pants as he strolled, hazel eyes skimming the premises. His ears were ringing, as per usual; even to this day, he sometimes struggled to turn off the surrounding vibrations of noise. For the most part, it was enjoyable. He liked hearing snippets of people’s conversations, where he was able to catch up on the latest rumour, or hear about the latest breakup, or who was the villain of their day. His favourite, though, was listening in on his family’s conversations. He knew that sometimes they sensed it, given the way they’d lower their voices to a dull hum, but in Brazen’s opinion, that was even better. Not only did it give him a bigger thrill, listening in on something that most certainly was not for his ears, but it forced him to concentrate more, therefore blocking out all the annoying buzzes around him. It didn’t happen too often, which was surprising, since one would think that the masterminds of the magical house would have countless secrets. Unless they communicated some other way.

Taking the steps two at a time, Brazen made his way up to the main section of the house, pausing as he caught sight of movement in the distance. Amanda. Lips curving into a lazy smile, Braz changed directions and moseyed over to her. “Amy, Amy, Amy,” he droned. “What’s good, what’s new?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kellybelly1403 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:12 am

Avalon Barlowe
Sixteen | Zoologist | Tagging: Asa -> Josi | Kitchen -> Her room

Avalon had stayed up late the previous night reading the book she had received when she was a small child. It was the same book she read every night but for whatever reason, when the book it had a different feel. Almost as if she was reading it for the first time again, but this time, having a deeper understanding of what the author wrote. It was strange. Was it just because she was older now? No that couldn’t be it. Whatever the reason bothered her, causing her to stay up much later than intended. Which meant the girl had slept in.

“My morning chores!” The girl woke up in a rush. Hair frizzy and knotted, bags under her eyes, and her clean clothes crumbled in a pile on her floor. She had always been an early riser, mostly just to avoid her huge family. Now don’t get her wrong, she loved them greatly, but they stressed her out to the point where she could no longer focus. If Avalon could finish her chores before everyone got up, that meant the more time she had to herself. But today was a different story. She just hoped her grandma didn’t notice. Nothing was happening today anyway, right? Right?!

The brunette quickly put her clothes away and cleaned her room. Grabbing Juniper, she threw on sweats and ran downstairs. Turning the corner to the laundry room, she freaked. *She’s going to kill…she’s going to kill me* Avalon stressed to herself. There hung dirty clothes off the racks, and laundry baskets. The washer, which she sworn turned on last night, stood there with unwashed clothes. “No, no, no, no” she mumbled, pulling on her hair. “What happened in here!?” She questioned in disbelief, staring at her Fox for answers. After a few more minutes of complete panic, Avalon sorted the clothes and threw on the wash, hoping that would be enough for her Grandma.

Drained and annoyed, the girl wandered to the kitchen to grab food for Juniper, and there stood her older brother. “I-I didn’t say anything? I am just grabbing food for my Fox, sorry” She replied confused. Did she want some of the food he has been cooking up? Yes, but she has always been too shy to ask for food, Especially towards Asa. Growing up he has always intimidated her, although she’s not sure why. Although it doesn’t take much to intimidate her. “I’m just gonna-” Avalon said as she reached for the top shelf, grabbing food, and quickly slipping away out of the kitchen.

Once the brunette made it to her room, she released a breath not knowing she was holding it. “Ya that was too much interaction today” she sighed as she gave her fox some chicken. But before long there was a knock on her door.
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:36 am

『 ➸』 Josephine Lennox『 ➸』

The Shapeshifter ♣ 17 ♣ Heterosexual

==== ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ====
Tags: Asa ----> Avalon

Josephine sat in the kitchen feet up on the table humming and strumming a song she'd been working on. The smell of her cousins cooking made her mouth water. The aroma of pepperoni and oregano blessing her senses. "Smelling good cuz, I'll trade you a song for some snacks." She gave him a wink before setting her guitar on the table. She doubt He'd give her a snack, it was confirmed with his general response that he wasn't giving any food out. She huffed followed by a pout "no fun". Then the announcement of a family meeting came and she groaned, she skipped out on some of her duties this morning so she'd surely be reprimanded.

"I better get extra food after this." She said under her breath before she grabbed her guitar. Surely she'd have to grab the rest of her siblings and cousins. She skipped out of the kitchen, movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. It was Brazen and Amanda, chances are they already knew the meeting would be starting so she didn't bother telling them. She made her way to Avalon room and knocked lightly then harder. She molded her features to Asa's. The first time she shapeshifted she remembered the pain it required to mutate her features but now it wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. "Oooooh lovely sister of mine, time for your most sought after time of day. Family meeting!" Her voice also changed to match Asa's. Josephine hoped for some backlash before revealing it was actually her and not Asa.

『♧』 Olive Anders『♧』

Villager ♦ 18 ♦ Pansexual

==== ♦ ======== ♦ ========= ♦ ======== ♦ ========= ♦ ======== ♦ ======== ♦ ======== ♦ ======== ♦ ======== ♦ ====
Tags: Open

Olive had an early start to her day like usual, full of busy work. She had to check all the books were in their appropriate places before she dusted the shelves. Now she was sitting at the front desk unsuccessfully stifling a yawn. She pulled out her notebook an began writing. What she wrote was meant to be for her parents but she couldn't bring herself to send them. The words she wrote weren't amongst the ones usually seen in civil conversation. They didn't deserve her nice words.

A frown settled on her face as she finished her letter. It was rare for her to be seen with a frown but the memory of her parents always brought one on. She closed the journal with a sigh, she hoped someone would walk in soon. It would help distract her from the intruding thoughts. Maybe some handsome boy would come in a sweep her off her feet like in one of her romance books but the possibility of that happening were slim to none. But still the thought made her heart speed up. Being relatively new meant she knew no one but the older lady who owned the bookstore and this boy named Tate she recently met. She looked forward to him coming to pay a visit on whatever free time he had.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E 001

Postby senna_ » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:27 pm

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐙𝐀
──────────────────────── villager | location; café --> outside | tags; elias, mica 〉────────────────────────

Even to this day, almost a year and a half later, Emersyn still asked herself on a daily why she had picked up a job at a place that opened before the crack of dawn. She was convinced that the Lennox family took great pleasure in giving her the opening shifts, an ongoing thing since she outwardly complained to them about mornings. Emersyn liked her job, that went without any sort of denial, but waking up before even the sun itself was a chore itself. Eventually, after she got something into her stomach and downed half of the café’s caffeine, she was decent enough, but until then, it was nearly impossible to speak to her. Maybe it was for that reason that she was often on opening shifts; getting in before any customers had access to the place allowed for some time to herself as she prepared for the day to come. A lot of the time, she was with their son, Elias. At first, Emersyn was pretty sure they had put the two together because she was a lot less herself when she first started; as an immigrant, she was still adjusting when she got the job. Over time, however, it grew into a friendship, something of pure wit and mischievous entertainment. And it was likely for that that they didn’t have similar shifts all that often anymore. As much as Emersyn would’ve appreciated working with a friend for her whole shift, she was a bit glad she was often by herself. She was an extremely dedicated worker and took her job seriously – having a friend increased the chances of fooling around more than she believed she should. Still, an occasional laugh was nice. She didn’t do that very often anymore.

Relief washed over her like rain on the flower beds nearby as the hands on the overhead clock overlapped, welcoming in a new hour. She was done, eight hours later. She puffed out her chest to stretch out her sore back, then left the counter area, pushing her way to the back room. Emersyn was able to come into work with whatever she wanted, as long as she wore the apron given to her. She shrugged it off, shoving it in her bag before heading over to the side to clock out. With a small, fatigued sigh, she exited the room and made her way back towards the counter. “Down to make me an oat latte?” she called to Elias, waving her wallet lazily so that he could hear the clink of the coins inside. “I need all the caffeine I can get.”

She propped her lower arms up on the counter as she waited, allowing for a better stretch in her back. Being on her feet always caused unnecessary aches in her body. She stretched her arm out to accept the drink, paying in return before pushing herself away from the countertop. “Adios.”

She left the café in a hurry, focusing on the lid of her cup to make sure it was on properly. Of course, it seemed that was the perfect moment to collide with something – worse, someone. Her gaze snapped upwards, connecting with nothing less than the dark brown irises of Mica Withers. Damnit, Mica,” she hissed, her dark eyes unwillingly flickering down to her boots, which were surrounded by a halo of splattered coffee. She was thankful the liquid had slid right off the material, but she was going to have to clean them regardless. She had gotten lucky, for the staining coffee managed to leave her white turtleneck untouched, and if it dripped onto her black-and-white checkered slipover, Emersyn failed to see any signs of it. “Why are you walking so close to this place, anyway? People don’t window shop for cafés, you know.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me