return of darkness | pokemon rp | closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

return of darkness | pokemon rp | closed

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:20 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

decades ago, the evil organization known as cipher brought chaos to the orre region. bringing forth the
concept of shadow pokemon, they sought to create stronger mons in order to take over the region, but
ultimately would fail not once, but twice. since then shadow pokemon have ceased to exist after each
of the previous ones were purified.

however, the remnants of cipher have existed and been rebuilding for several years now. quietly, they
have begun spreading shadow pokemon to the region once again, bringing it from its peaceful state. this
time around they have managed to turn many legendaries in shadow pokemon along with many others regular
mons. with danger on the rise, the orre region's pokemon hq lab started a program to recruit promising
trainers to take on this threat and become the new generation of snaggers.

equipped with their own snag machines, fifteen trainers now have been tasked with foiling cipher's plans
and freeing the shadow pokemon once again. will these trainers be able to bring peace back to the orre
region or will they fail in the process?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:52 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

roleplay rules:

•only 2 snaggers and 1 cipher admin/above per person. have as many of the others as you'd like
•no legendaries outside of the listed ones. this included mythical and ultra beasts
•no dynamaxing or z-moves
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•no op characters. please tone down characters that might be a problem
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill / majorly hurt another players character without consent
•do not capture other's shadow pokemon without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

other rules:

•snaggers may only start with 2 pokemon
•other trainers may only start with 3 pokemon
•cipher members may only start with 3 pokemon
•cipher admins may only start with 4 pokemon
•cipher boss may have a full team of pokemon
•other trainers may have 1 shadow pokemon (not necessary)
•cipher members may only have 2 shadow pokemon, admins can have 3 and the boss can have 5
•cipher admin may have 1 legendary and the boss can have 3, other characters cannot have legendaries
•all battles in orre are double battles
•snaggers can only snag shadow pokemon from other trainers (can be broken)
•shadow pokemon all have a shadow move, but can have 3 others
•any regular pokemon can be used as a shadow pokemon
•there are no regular wild battles in orre. some shadow pokemon may be wild

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

characters:

snaggers:
axel neuvile - 18 - male - ploegy
adrian kai - 21 - male - bigwig.
andy scott - 17 - male - javitaxy
marie greene - 17 - female - acethekidd
lainey newman - 19 - female - calmtides
cordelia florane - 23 - female - queen of flames
winston southburning - 17 - male - lunar
mitsuri tamura - 19 - female - ploegy
harlow - 22 - female - ♠️eidolon♠️
name - age - gender - played by

team cipher:

boss:
julian miles - 30 - male - acethekidd

admins:
blakely pradd - 21 - female - ploegy
posidonia - n/a - female - infectedhau
tsubasa - 23 - male - javitaxy
kichiro takahiro - 26 - male - queen of flames
alistair belmont - 41 - male - bigwig.
glitch - 20 - male - dragonstars

members:
anton rikishi - 19 - male - mehagony
(unlimited number)

other trainers:
eden willow - 36 - female - ploegy
starfire - 32 - female - primal dialga
monty southburning - 59 - male - lunar
eugene shpion - 25 - male - mehagony
megan - 42 - female - primal dialga
hanataruo - 30 - male - queen of flames
(unlimited number)

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:28 am, edited 17 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

locations

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:57 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
locations:

phennac city - a gorgeous city in the desert that overflows with bounteous water found in the
south eastern part of the orre region. shadow pokemon are rarely seen in the city.
pyrite town - a rough and dirty town full of thugs and scoundrels. It is said to be home to some
shadow pokemon. they are often given out as prizes for beating the colosseum here. this town is in
the southern part of the region.
agate village - a lush green town of senior citizens and retired trainers, found in the north-west
area of the region. this village holds the relic that is tied to celebi which can help purify the
pokemon that have been turned shadow.
the under - an underground town beneath pyrite town that has become split between criminals
and regular people who had nowhere else to live. trainers with shadow pokemon frequent this
area quite often.
gateon port - a lively seaport with active trade. shipments of pokemon often come to this ciy
before they are shipped out to be given to trainers across the region. cipher has a hidden base
in this city and often steal pokemon shipments that come in from the other regions. this port is
found on the western coast of orre and often has not only trainers with shadow pokemon, but
wild ones as well.
pokemon hq lab - a lab which for a long time served as a center for people to get their first
pokemon. for the last few years, the new and upcoming snaggers have trained and studied
here. the lab developed the latest model of the snag machine which their snaggers are
equipped with. this place serves as a starting point for these trainers and as a safe place
for pokemon. it is found just north of gateon port.
citadark isle - an island off the coast of the orre region that appears uninhabitable but is
the main base of operation for team cipher. they have a hidden base underground on the
island which houses their main laboratory as well. any legendary pokemon not being used
by the team is kept in the lab here.
outskirt stand - a gas station found in the east part of the region. while it is a relatively
desolate place, it offers a place to rest while traveling the region. the shop here also
sells items that are hard to find in other places of the region.
mt battle - a pokemon training tower that offers trainers of all skill levels a chance to test
their skills and become stronger. it serves as nothing more than a training grounds. it is
found in the very north of the region.
realgam tower / colosseum - found in the very center of the orre region, this colosseum /
tower was once run by team cipher many decades ago. now it hosts the biggest tourneys
the regions has to offer. some cipher members have infiltrated it and are beginning to
try and take it over as a base for the team.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other info

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:31 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
key info:

snaggers - these are trainers that have been given a snag machine and work to purify shadow
pokemon. they have the ability to steal someone else's pokemon because of the device they
wield. they generally work for the greater good of the region, though all might not have the
best intentions.
snag machine - a machine that is equipped to one's arm and allows for the capture of other
trainer's pokemon. they were originally designed to steal pokemon to turn into shadow mons,
but now have been created by the pokemon hq lab to help steal pokemon back from evil-doers
and help purify the pokemon they have shadowfied. the snag machine does have a place to store
pokeballs, but must be refilled every so often. when these pokeballs are dispensed into the glove
they are turned into snag balls which allow for capture. the snag machine also comes with a
special feature that can identify shadow pokemon since they are otherwise unidentifiable.
shadow pokemon - these are pokemon that have had their hearts artificially closed off. they
are far more aggressive than the average pokemon and are difficult to control. they also are
considered to be stronger than their regular counterparts. to purify a shadow pokemon, one
must befriend them before bringing them to the celebi relic found in agate village.
colosseum - large pokemon battle areas, that are found in each of the settlements in orre.
they host tournaments quite often and allow trainers to become stronger. some colosseums
have started giving away shadow pokemon as prizes for winning such as the pyrite, under,
gateon and deep under ones.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

legendary list

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:38 am

shadow legendary list:
    •mewtwo - taken by julian
    •lugia - open
    •kyogre - open
    •groudon - open
    •rayquaza - taken by tsubasa
    •dialga - open
    •palkia - open
    •reshiram - open
    •zekrom - taken by julian
    •xerneas - taken by alistair
    •yveltal - taken by julian
    •solgaleo - open
    •lunala - taken by posidonia
    •zacian - open
    •zamazenta - open
    •articuno - open
    •zapdos - open

•moltres - open
    •entei - reserved for plot
    •suicune - reserved for plot
    •raikou - reserved for plot
    •regirock - open
    •registeel - open
    •regice - open
    •uxie - open
    •mesprit - open
    •azelf - open
    •cobalion - taken by blakely
    •terrakion - open
    •virizion - open
    •tapu koko - open
    •tapu lele - open
    •tapu fini - open
    •tapu bulu - open
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:06 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel [ 001 ] | blakely [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:41 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: pokemon hq lab tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was finally time; he was going to begin his adventure as a snagger. Some of the others had taken off already, but he had stayed behind to train a bit longer to assure he was well prepared for the task that was ahead of him. Admittedly Axel had struggled with learning how to use his snag machine, though he hated to admit it. At first the concept of stealing another's pokemon didn't settle right with him and in turn it made him nervous to even use the machine, even if it was only in practice, but the more shadow pokemon started the surface, the stronger his own resolve to learn kicked in. His determination had been heightened given there were pokemon in danger. Perhaps that was a silly thing to motivate him, but it was simply how he was. His love for pokemon was the reason he had even been considered for the role. It seemed so long ago since that had happened. While he hadn't been one of the first recruited, he had still be training as a snagger for almost a full year now. Of course that entire time hadn't been spent entirely in the lab. There had been a couple months in which he returned home. That was a time he remembered well. His parents were extremely proud of him taking on such a role and becoming an actual trainer. It was more than they could have asked for. He was well aware that that had never expected him to become a trainer. He understood why. Despite him being close with his partners, he had never had a strong drive to battle until he began his training. That was just how he was.

Pushing the thought aside, Axel sucked in a deep breath. Staying in his room much longer wasn't going to get him anywhere. It was time for him to get going. The others leaving today would probably be waiting on him. Before he even thought of making his way towards the exit, he stopped and turned towards the mirror and stared at himself for a moment. Adjusting the snag machine on his arm, he smiled at his reflection before finally turning away. He was ready to face what was waiting for him. While his appearance might make him stand out and make his mission harder, he wouldn't let that slow him down. Ever since he was a kid, he had stuck out in the crowd, now was no different. It was something he was proud of anyways.

With his confidence level high, the teen walked out of his room and closed the door behind it. Hopefully it would be quite some time before he returned to this place again and when he did, things would be settled down. He doubted the latter would be easy to accomplish, but it was his hope and it was one he was going to strive hard to achieve. Keeping that thought in his head, he pushed forward.

His walk to the entrance was a quiet one. He didn't run into any of the other snaggers nor did he see any of the workers of the lab running from room to room like they usually were. It was strange, but also put his mind at ease. The usual hectic atmosphere often stressed him so it was nice that today he could leave on a rather peaceful note. As he arrived in the lobby, Axel looked around, noticing that he was the first one present. To think he had thought he would have been late, though he supposed others could have already left. There was no rule about when they could leave as long as Professor Willow approved them for field work beforehand. She was the one that oversaw their training and made sure that they were well prepared. It was nice to have such a kind lady looking over them, but he did think she often overworked herself.

At the thought of the professor, he couldn't help, but wonder where she was. As far as he was aware, she was always present when a snagger left. Maybe she was too busy this time around. That wouldn't surprise him, though it seemed odd. Still, he knew he couldn't leave until he was told so, thus his only option was to wait until then. Hopefully the wait wouldn't be too long. Despite being nervous, he was anxious to get out and begin exploring and such was present in his eyes. Anyone could tell that he was ready to go out into the world.

Blakely Pradd!!
      xxxfemale twenty-one years old cipher admin location: gateon port tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

How long did she have to sit around and wait for some ship to pull into the port? It was too long for her own liking. What made it worse was the shipment was running late. Scowling, Blakely stayed put in her position, knowing there was nothing that she could do. It annoyed her that she had been tasked with this particular mission. Admittedly, she had never been fond of anything to do with ships. The water was not an area she enjoyed one bit. Just being in the port made her feel sick. How could anyone enjoy a place like this? The fishy smell was enough to drive her crazy, yet she had to keep her composure. Julian was certainly going to get an earful once she returned and she hoped he knew that. Part of her felt he sent her to do such a task on purpose. He probably wanted her to suffer, but then again there was no telling with that man. Either way, he had given her a chance and she took it. There was no complaining about that. He had even trusted her to become an admin. Maybe he simply saw how great she was. The thought amused her, but it didn't stay for long.

Blakely's attention shifted as the sound of shouting came from nearby. Her gaze settled upon a couple of sailors a little ways down the dock. She couldn't make out what they were yelling about, but it was unimportant to her. Whatever petty argument they were having, she wasn't interested in. What mattered was what was off in the distance behind them. She could make out the shape of a ship on the horizon. It was still a great distance off, but it was clear that it was coming this way. Finally, her mission could soon move forward. That was if things went smoothly. There was always a surprise whenever she was sent out into the field. It was annoying, but she couldn't do anything about it. She would simply have to wait.

Leaning back against the bench, the woman's eyes drifted towards the city on the other side of her. Not many were out yet, which was good for her. The less people around, the better. It was surprising though that she didn't see any of the cipher members roaming the streets. Usually there were plenty of them here and while none of them wore uniforms, she knew their faces quite well. She had to, though there were plenty she didn't know, but those were often dispatched in the other towns across the regions. The ones here at the port were the ones she often had the most encounters with, much to her own dismay. Still, if something were to go wrong, she would need backup and she wasn't sure if she even had any. That was problematic in itself. While she hated needing the help of others, it would be necessary. Team Cipher needed the pokemon that were coming on that ship. It was stressful to think that she might be the only one present. It left little room for error. Blakely couldn't afford to think like that. For now she had to keep her mind at ease and prepare for what was to come.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:18 am

Posidonia||Cipher Admin||Gateon Port||Tagged:Blakely(Mentioned)
    "Bored. Boredboredboredboredbored boooooooooorrrrrrreeed!"

Posidonia sat perched on the edge of Gateon's lighthouse, swinging her legs and bobbing from side to side in a way that seemed almost childlike
    "This ship is taking foreeeeeveeer!" She exclaimed, to nobody in particular, "I want to get back to my lab!" She wasn't really sure what was so important about this particular shipment, but apparently it warranted her getting pulled away from her projects, and she wasn't about to argue with the boss. She knew there were other Cipher members milling around with the same task, but she wasn't super concerned about linking up with them. Her appearance was somewhat distinctive, and it was in the mission's best interests if she stayed out of sight for the time being.

Rolling over onto her stomach, Posidonia amused herself for a moment with the argument that had apparently broken out amongst the dockworkers. She couldn't hear what was said, but she liked watching their faces get all red. She debated the merits of tossing some rocks down on them, escalating things even further, but that might blow her cover. She needed to see about getting a ghost Pokémon, that would be great for all kinds of pranks.

Further up the pier, the admin spotted a familiar face. Blakely, fellow Admin and primary on this particular mission, looking like she’d rather be anywhere else. Little Miss Perfect, all out on her lonesome. Posidonia wasn't sure how many people had been assigned to this team, but she had a feeling that her fellow admin wouldn't get along with any of them. Although, come to think of it, she hadn't seen any other Cipher members around either. Not that she'd be able to tell, she wasn't really good at remembering the faces of her various minions, but the pier was currently almost empty. Was this supposed to be a solo mission? That would certainly be entertaining. Not that she doubted her fellow Admin's strength, she was simply excited to see how it would play out.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am

*Meanwhile in the sky's over Gateon Port a trainer ridding a Garchomp looks for a place to land after a few minutes the trainer tells her Garchomp to land on a rooftop that is out of sight and carefully dismounts her Garchomp and then sits down while her Garchomp lies down beside her to rest and watch's the suspicious women sat on the bench by herself*
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me