[어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:26 am

Last edited by Firefly_Dreamer on Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - Acceptance Letter

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:26 am

Dear [insert name],

You have formally been accepted as a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment.

You will report for work [tomorrow] at 6:00am sharp. There, we will conduct your first weigh-in, height scan, flexibility and stamina tests, and discuss your trainee contract. If you are lucky, you will have the opportunity to become a solo idol, or become a part of a group. A select few will be chosen to become a part of Big Hit's first co-ed group.

We have very strict rules that you must follow.

1. Respect your elders
2. You must never be alone with a person of the opposite gender (besides your manager or your family) in public.
3. You must meet weight goals set by the staff.
4. You must act and dress appropriately at all times, especially in the public eye.
5. You must control all bodily functions in the public eye. This includes but is not limited to crying, farting, burping, bathroom usage, periods, and vomiting.
6.You must have happy facial expressions whenever in the public eye
7. You are not allowed to date.
8. You must show up to dance, vocal, and rap practice every day. If you need to be absent, you must clear it with the Trainee Manager.

Failure to follow these rules can result in dismissal.

Please come prepared,

Big Hit Enterprises.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - Info and Rules

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:27 am

Rules and Info:

This RP is not designed to offend anyone or make fun of idol culture. I have implemented certain in-rp rules to make this seem more like it could be real-life. I do not know everything nor do I claim to, so some of my rules may be way off compared to real idol companies. You do not need to follow the in-game rules. If the manager catches you, it is up to him to come up with a consequence for you. He may be super lenient or super strict depending on the offense and the day. The rule list is sure to grow as I think of things and see more real life examples, so be sure to check in often!

I also will be using Big Hit as the company that all the trainees will belong to. This is not a real depiction of said agency, nor is it an attempt to slander or make them out to look bad.

BTS will be playable characters and other real-world idols from other agencies are free to join as well and interact with the trainees and BTS. BTS members will also help the trainees along the way and offer private/group lessons in dance, rap, vocals, and acting.

I am going to state that I will be playing all NPC characters so that we don't have, for example, someone playing a choreographer that chooses to beat down on their own OC in an attempt to gain pity points with RM or something like that. This may be subject to change.

I will be using a stat system based on word count. This is the Word Counter I use. It saves your progresss, so if you lose internet connection or have to log out, when you come back it is still there, Every 500 words you type, you get a dice. Either 1d4 to add to or subtract from stats (depending on if you are going to your classes) or 1d10 to take off weight.

I will roll dice and screenshot and pm it to you to prevent cheating or abuse of the system. You start out with 45 stat points (Idols start with 180) to assign as you wish. Your weight will be determined by rolling 20d20, rolled by me, resulting in a score above 160 (as I will not allow a 20lb human walking around). For trainees, fame must remain at a 1 until debut.

Rules:

1. Follow all Tess's rules.
2. Please keep track of the post's word count and the total word count (WC and TWC (TWC meaning all your posts combined)) at the bottom of each post.
3. Keep your stats and weight updated on your application posted on this thread
4. Once you apply numbers you cannot change them
5. Roleplay starts (in the timeline) after your evaluation (which is also your application XD) takes place.
Last edited by Firefly_Dreamer on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol]

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:31 am

Example Posts:

Ayame walked down the streets of Seoul, looking for a talent agency to accept her. The chubbier girl already auditioned for YG and JYP and got rejected from both places on account of her weight. She wasn't a skinny mini like her sisters were. Then again they didn't share the love of pasta that she had. Ayame heard there had been open auditions at Big Hit Entertainment, and decided to go. Nervously she cleared her throat before entering the building, trying to leave her doubts and fears at the door and leave everything she had within her on the stage.

WC: 100
TWC: 100

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ayame left everything she had on the stage before the judges, whom whispered back and forth feverishly, before dismissing her and announcing the next person. It wasn't for a few weeks that she heard back from Big Hit, receiving a letter of acceptance.

WC: 43
TWC: 143
Last edited by Firefly_Dreamer on Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[어울리는 우상 - Becoming an Idol] - Characters

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:11 am

Characters:

- Idols

~ Bangtan Sonyeondan (Late HYYH / Wings Era)~
Kim Seokjin (23):
Min Yoongi (23): Firefly_Dreamer
Jung Hoseok (22):
Kim Namjoon (22):
Park Jimin (20):
Kim Taehyung (20):
Jeon Jungkook (18): Firefly_Dreamer

~ Idol Form ~
Code: Select all
[center]

[Image]

Name:
Idol Group:
Idol Company:

Weight: (look this up)

Total Stat Points: 180

Vocal:
Rap:
Songwriting:
Composing
Dance:
Stamina:
Flexibility:
Acting:

Fame:

Character Description:

[/center]

- OCs

~ Trainees ~

Min Ki-Tae (18): Firefly_Dreamer
Einna El Nur (18): arcanus
Ko Gri-Na (19): Seall

~ OC Form ~
Code: Select all
[center]

[Image]

Name:

Weight: (20d20)

Total Stat points: 45

Vocal:
Rap:
Songwriting:
Composing:
Dance:
Stamina:
Flexibility:
Acting:

Fame: (must remain at 1 until debut)

Character Description:

[/center]

Please message me all character apps so that we can determine your weight and stats! After approval and you get your weight, please post your apps here and keep them updated!

Also feel free to PM me if you have any questions, suggestions, or need any help filling out your form.
Last edited by Firefly_Dreamer on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:50 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me