The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:33 am

TAGGING AYATH, ALUCA, ALBERTA

Headmistress Axie still didn't turn around. "We're just waiting for Aluca and Alberta now." She said.
Momentum smiled at Ayath. "I think I might know." She said. Entity505 stood up, came behind Momentum, and began jabbing her in the arm with zir pencil. Momentum whirled around. "Stop it!" She said. Entity505 grinned. "No." Ze said, poking her again. "Stop!" Momentum said. Entity505 laughed meanly. "Seven-Eyed, Six-Fingered Freak, Seven-Eyed Six-Fingered Freak." Ze chanted. Momentum looked angry. "Leave me alone." She said. Entity505 laughed and began chanting even louder, "Seven-Eyed, Six-Fingered Freak! Seven-Eyed, Six-Fingered Freak!" Ze taunted. Momentum ran away from him and hid next to Headmistress Axie. "Entity505, sit down. NOW." Axie said calmly but firmly. Entity505 sighed and plopped down into his chair. Momentum started sniffling, tears dripping from her seven eyes. Headmistress Axie stroked her hair soothingly. "I don't fit in anywhere. Not even here, it seems! My eyes might pass for normal in another dimension, but who's going to like me with six fingers? I'll be a laughingstock forever." Momentum said, weeping. Axie sighed. "Caryn, sweetie. You know that's not true. You're one of the smartest demons I've ever met. And let's not forget, your father has six fingers, and that never stopped him. He wrote three journals, traveled the Multiverse, and married your mother and had you. You can be just as great as him." She said. Momentum looked at the ground. "I'll never be as great as my dad. Never, ever. He's so cool! He built all this crazy technology, and he fought aliens and monsters, and he even managed to reconcile with his family even after thirty years of being apart from them." She said. "Caryn Stanley Pines. You are every bit as great as your father, and don't you EVER forget that. As a matter of fact, you're every bit as great as your mother, too. You're just as kind and sweet as she is, and just as powerful. You're the best of both your parents, Caryn." Headmistress Axie said. Momentum sighed. "I guess you're right." She said. Headmistress Axie hugged her. "You remind me of your mother. She was just as uncertain about her destiny as you. But she overcame it, and so will you. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." She said. Momentum smiled. "Thanks, Grandma." She said. Axie patted her hair. "You're welcome, sweetie. Now, go sit down." She said. Momentum went back and sat down, happily pushing Entity505 off of the beanbag as she passed.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sage Kat. » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:24 am

Alberta ran inside, tripping on her own feet. "I'm sorry I'm late!" She gasped, Her older brother walking in behind her, laughing when he saw her trip. He didnt go to school there, he just stayed with his sister, or friends. He wasnt into school, like his father Alberto. His other father, luca, did go to school when he was young. Alberta spat at here brother and got up and fixed her hair. "Daddy just fixed my hair!" He said to herself and went to where everyone else was.

Sorry guys-//
"We are all different, but there's something.."
[Sage] || [She/her] || [Furry]
I like art of all kinds!
I have an amazing dog named Cinnamon!
I love Warrior cats!!
I need more friends

"...Kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
Sage Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:03 am

TAGGING YUKI, ALBERTA, ALUCA, and AYATH
-quite alright-

Miss Axie turned around. "Ah, there you two are." She said. Her black cloak completely covered her body and obscured her face. As soon as the new students had arrived, the door slammed behind them and clicked locked. But no one was even near the door to close it. Miss Axie spoke calmly. "Now. I am Headmistress Axie. Some of you may know me by my fame as the secretive and reclusive headmistress of this school. However, that is not all I am." She said. She pushed back her cowl and removed her cloak.

Her appearance was... Strange. She appeared to be a thirteen year old girl, African-American, with deep chocolate brown skin, curly dark brown hair, and a medium figure. She was of average height, average weight, and average build. However, she was most certainly not average. She had two beautiful brown horns coming from her temples, which made a sort of stretched S shape that ended in a point instead of curving around. She had three axolotl fins on either side of her neck, a long, thin tail that ended in a conical spike, and two magnificent black wings erupting from her back. Her eyes were a solid, pitch black, with no iris or pupil. Instead of fingernails, she had cat-like claws, and her teeth were sharp and pointed.

Entity505 did a double take and almost fell over when he saw her, but Momentum looked completely calm, as if this... THING was completely normal. "My name is Mother Axolotl. However, I am known by other names. The Axolotl. Axie. Lottie. And in some cultures, God. Five trillion years ago, I created the Multiverse and everything in it. Every universe, even the ones you come from, were made by me." Axie said. Entity505 let out a teeny yelp. Momentum grinned and leaned forwards, eager to hear what Axie had to say. "You six are here because you are very important. You are to be trained, by me, in the ways of magic, and learn a large amount of knowledge. Some of you already know me." She said. Axie's gaze fell upon Aluca. "Hello, Aluca. It's been a long time since I last saw you. You probably don't remember me." She said. Then her gaze turned to Momentum. "Caryn, sweetie. Come here, please." She said. Momentum got up and happily walked over to Axie. "Everyone, this is Caryn Pines. She's from Dimension 46 apostrophe backslash. She's the daughter of my own daughter, Jheselbraum The Unswerving. Say hello, Caryn." Axie said. Momentum blinked her seven eyes. She awkwardly smiled at everyone. "Hello." She said, waving. It was impossible to miss the fact she had six fingers on each hand. "Caryn is a very special little girl. Show them what you can do, sweetie." Axie said. Momentum, like it was nothing at all, began floating in midair. Then, using her telekinesis, she made all the furniture in the room float. "This is easy." She said. However, she didn't speak. The words were telepathically projected into everyone's mind. "Caryn, you may stop now." Axie said. Instantly, all the furniture gently floated to the floor, Momentum along with it. "Go sit back down, now." Axie said. Momentum went back to her chair and sat.

Axie smiled. "See? It's really nothing at all to perform magic, especially if you have the talent already in you, like all of you. The six of you are special, and you will be learning directly from me." She said. "One more thing." She turned and pressed the intercom. "Could one of the teachers please come to the office?" She said. A few moments later, Mrs. Dull walked into the room. "You wanted to see me, Miss Axie?" She said, her voice devoid of emotion. Axie ignored her. "Hand." She said. Mrs. Dull extended her hand. Axie... Turned it. Unscrewed it. Inside were a bunch of wires. "She is an android. A robot. Not a very realistic one, either. The other teachers are androids, too. I built them myself. Unfortunately, I didn't do a very good job." She said with a giggle. Momentum smiled at this remark. "May I return to class now?" The android Mrs. Dull asked. Axie screwed her hand back on. "Go." She said. The android left the room. Axie looked at the children. "Not everything in this school is what it seems. The first step to performing magic is understanding that reality is fluid, changeable. You can manipulate it quite easily." She explained.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Yuki~ I wasn’t amazed by it all that much. I thought about showing my wings but I decided not to. I listened to the explanation. “All I have is angelic powers, and Demonic strength and swordsmanship mastery.” I thought to myself. (poor Yuki)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:22 pm

TAGGING EVERYONE

Axie looked around. "The second thing you need to know is that magic is a skill. An art. It needs to be cultivated." She said. She snapped her fingers, and a small pot of dirt with a seed inside appeared in front of each student. "Focus all your willpower into making the seed in front of you grow. Don't give up if you don't make it grow right away. It could take a dozen tries, or a hundred. Just keep trying until it sprouts." She said. Momentum looked at the pot in front of her and hesitated. Could she really make the seed grow? She stared at it. Yes, she could. Focusing all her willpower, all her energy, she tried to make the plant sprout. Nothing. But she didn't give up. She tried again. Still nothing. She kept on trying. Meanwhile, Entity505 didn't seem to care. Ze didn't even try. "What's the point? I'm stupid, and I have no magic. I'll never be able to make it grow." Ze said.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sage Kat. » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:43 am

Alberta was amazed by eveything. She let out a small yelp like a cat as the chairs began to float. She looked at her brother with green eyes with slits. "Miss Axie, what do you mean 'you probably don't remember me?'" She asked gently.

Also Ambrosia can I come over-? My mom has my phone rn so i cant call atm//
"We are all different, but there's something.."
[Sage] || [She/her] || [Furry]
I like art of all kinds!
I have an amazing dog named Cinnamon!
I love Warrior cats!!
I need more friends

"...Kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
Sage Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:17 am

TAGGING ALBERTA, ALUCA

Axie smiled mischievously. "Err.. I'll explain later." She said.

Momentum was struggling with the seed. Twelve times she'd tried and failed to get it to sprout. "Come on! Sprout!" She said. The levels of anger she was feeling were beyond belief. Growling in frustration, she clenched her fists so hard that her nails dug into her palms. "I. Said. SPROUT!" She shrieked.

And just like that, the seed obeyed. One moment, there was dirt, and the next a tiny, green sapling was emerging from the pot. Momentum was so stunned that her rage drained away. "I... I did it. I did it! Ha! IT TOOK ME THIRTEEN TRIES, BUT I DID IT!" She screamed gleefully. Axie applauded her. "Good job." She said.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:57 am

Yuki- I looked at the pot in front of me. I decided to call on upon my angelic power(I am sorry I wanted to lol) and combined it with my willpower and focused both of them on the seed. “Grow.” I said. It worked and I smiled. “Cool.” I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:22 pm

TAGGING YUKI, AYATH, ALUCA, AND ALBERTA

Axie smiled proudly. "Good job. That makes two of the six." She said. She looked at Entity505. "Aren't you going to try?' She questioned. "No. I have no magic at all. I haven't ever had any magic at all." Ze said. "Try." Axie said. Entity505 glared at her. "No." Ze said defiantly. Axie stared zir down. "Try." She said, this time more firm. Entity505 folded zir arms and grinned. "You know what your problem is? You think the students in this room can do magic. And some of them can. But you thought I could do magic, and you were wrong. I'm not like any of these other students." Ze said. Ze glanced at Momentum. "Oh, and your granddaughter? She's just an ugly freak. And that's all she'll ever be. It's foolish of you to tell her otherwise." Entity505 said. Momentum burst into tears. Axie calmly looked at Entity505. Without a word, she grabbed his wrist, dragged him across the room, and shoved him through... A mirror?

The mirror she pushed him into was full length, with a shiny, glowing golden frame. The frame seemed to resemble vines twisting around each other, coiling around a central point at the very top of the frame, a large, glowing gemstone that was bright red in color, like a ruby. "Hey. Hey, what is this? Let me out!" Entity505 said. Axie pulled the ruby out of the mirror. The red glow around the golden frame disappeared. Entity505 banged on the mirror, from inside. Ze tried to speak, but whatever ze said wasn't audible to anyone in the room. Silently, Axie draped a purple cloth over the mirror. She turned back to the class.

"Now, keep trying to make those seeds sprout! I believe in you." She said cheerfully.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Yuki~ I nodded and went back to making the seeds sprout. I was enjoying making these seeds sprout.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me