The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:46 am

TAGGING: Everyone

Momentum freaked out. "What the- where did ze go?" She shrieked. "Zoe's in the Mirror Dimension." Axie said. "Where?" Momentum said, confused. "The Mirror Dimension. It's an in-between space on the other side of all mirrors, where your reflection lives. Not a very pleasant place. Don't worry, ze'll find his way out eventually, though I'm not sure WHERE ze'll end up." Axie explained. Momentum took a deep breath. "You cannot just shove people into mirrors! That's horrible!" She said. Axie rolled her eyes. "I'm God. I can do whatever I want." She said. Momentum's frustration was growing. "But that's horrible! You don't know what could happen to zir in there!" Momentum screamed. Axie looked behind Momentum. "Uh, Caryn?" She said. "I'm not done! That was a HORRIBLE thing to do! Entity could DIE in there, and you don't even care!" Momentum yelled. "Caryn!" Axie said sharply. "What?" Momentum said angrily. "Look." Axie said, pointing. Momentum whirled around, and gasped. The tiny little seedling that had just sprouted a moment ago had now grown halfway to the ceiling. "Wha... I... Did I do that?" She said in awe. "It seems your anger fuels your magic." Axie said. Momentum was still staring at the tree. "Holy... I need to sit down." She said. Then she fainted.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Yuki~ I didn’t notice that momentum was freaking out and then fainted. I wasn’t really paying attention to the conversation. (Lol Yuki)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:51 pm

TAGGING EVERYONE
Axie picked Momentum up and awkwardly dragged her behind the desk. She came back to the front. "Okay.... Well. Caryn fainted. I still want to see those seeds sprouting! After this, we're going to move on to water magic."
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:36 am

Yuki~ I had heard what Axie said. I didn't see Axie drag Caryn behind the desk. "This is fun." I said. (Blame Rp logic lol)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:09 pm

TAGGING EVERYONE

"Yeah. Magic is great! When you learn how to use it." Axie said. Just then, there was a desperate pounding from inside the mirror. Axie rolled her eyes, pulled the curtain off the mirror, inserted the ruby into the socket, and let Entity505 out. Ze immediately walked over to zir chair, grabbed zir backpack, and left the room. A moment later, zir came back, now wearing a dress. "I wanna go back into the Mirror Dimension. It's nice in there." Ze said. Zir voice woke up Momentum, who got up from behind the desk and stared at zir. "You're wearing a dress." She noticed. "Yes." Entity505 replied. "Why?" Momentum questioned. Entity505 scowled. "Because I'm genderfluid and transgender, you idiot." Ze said. "Oh. That makes sense." Momentum said. She went back to her seat as Entity505 stormed back into the mirror. Puzzled, Axie removed the ruby and replaced the curtain.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Yuki~ Nobody here knows I'm a Princess, I thought about telling them I'm a princess but I chose not to. I know I would have to tell them eventually and the reason why I'm called Princess of light and Darkness. They haven't seen my demonic strength and swordsmanship mastery yet, because I haven't had to use it yet.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:28 pm

(Why does she sound like a Mary Sue lol
I mean tbh everyone's a bit of a Mary Sue at times. Whether you're an OC or canon)

TAGGING: everyone
Suddenly, Momentum began to shake. "Uh... I'm going to go over here." She said, running into a dark corner.
Momentum took a deep breath. She took the locket from around her neck, which was shaped like a heart, opened it, and took out a tiny crystal vial, full of some murky grey liquid. She unscrewed the lid on the vial, took a tiny sip, replaced the lid, and put it back into the locket. She blinked and sighed. The potion was the only thing that kept the dark creature inside her from arising.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:01 pm

(Lol I feel bad now. I blame tiredness lol)
Yuki~ *Messes up.* I sighed and started back over.

Last bumped by KyokoKirigiri on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:01 pm.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me