The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:12 pm

The Hazy School, known formally as Miss Axie's Academy for Gifted and Talented Children, is a... Strange place. It resembles an elementary school, sort of. The main building is made of bland grey stone, the playground grass is withered and brown, the playground equipment is old and tired. And the teachers are... Strange. Their skin is a shade of grey, their eyes a flat, lifeless black. They resemble humans with all the color sucked out of them, wearing boring blue-grey suits, with grey hair. And their skin feels icy cold. The headmistress, Miss Axie, has never been seen, although there are rumors... Whispers of a strange, shadowy creature that looks like a giant Axolotl, crawling through the building at night. The students don't all live at the school, some live in their own dimensions, but some live in the dorms, which are a strange and wonderful contrast from the school. The dorms are brightly colored, and the rooms change at the occupants will. Become a student, unlock the mysteries of this school, and discover the truth about Miss Axie, and the Hazy School.

Rules
1. Follow all CS rules
2. Anyone of any gender identity is welcome
3. NO NONCONSENSUAL ROMANCE/NSFW CONTENT.
4. Put the word Hazy in your sheet so I know you read the rules
5. Have fun

Before you sign up!
This is a Multifandom RP, so I would prefer your characters to be OCs, specifically children of the main characters. However! Any character who is young enough, regardless of being canon or an OC, may join.

Character Sheet
Name:
Nicknames:
Backstory:
Powers:
IQ:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Classes

Grade 1
Basic Math, Basic Science, Basic ELA, Basic Art, Basic Multiverse History: Ms. Bland

Grade 2
Mediocre Math, Mediocre Science, Mediocre ELA, Mediocre Art, Mediocre Multiverse History: Mrs. Dull

Grade 3
Average Math, Average Science, Average ELA, Average Art, Average Multiverse History: Mr. Dull

Grade 4
Advanced Math, Advanced Science, Advanced ELA, Advanced Art, Advanced Multiverse History: Ms. Boring

Grade 5
Most students ask their parents to be transferred to other schools by this grade. However, a few extremely perserverant students make it to Grade 5. Legend has it that the students that make it this far are taught by none other than Headmistress Axie themselves, and their classes are as follows.
Quantum Algebra, Intergalactic Science, Multiverse ELA, Extraterrestrial Art, Ancient Multiverse History, and Magical Training 101.

ANYONE OF ANY AGE GROUP CAN ATTEND GRADE 5

Yes, you heard correctly. Sometimes, Axie picks a few... Special students from the lower grades to learn under her.
Your character is one of these lucky ones. It doesn't matter what grade level they are in. They will join Grade 5, but whether or not you make it through is up to fate... And you.

CHARACTERS
1. Caryn Stanley Pines "Momentum" (Me!)
2. Aluca "Luca" (Ashie!)
3. Alberta "Abbi" (Ashie!)
4. Yuki "The princess of light and darkness" (Kyokokirigiri)
5. Entity505 "Glitch" (Me!)
6. Ayath "Aya" (DaniCalifornia)

Last edited by EldritchWhispers on Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (wip/DNP)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Name: Caryn Stanley Pines
Nicknames: Momentum, Seven-Eyed Six-Fingered Freak, Sixer Jr, Mini Sixer, and Carrie.
Fandom: Gravity Falls (specifically my AU, Future Falls. Check out the oekaki I made of her for more on that)
Backstory: Caryn is the daughter of Stanford Pines and Jheselbraum The Unswerving, also known as the Oracle. She lives in Gravity Falls, Oregon, with her father Ford, mother Jheselbraum, uncle Stanley, first cousins once removed (I think that's the correct term) Dipper and Mabel Pines, adopted cousin Soos, family friend Wendy, and first cousins twice removed (again, not sure about the term) Enigma and Serendipity Cipher-Pines. Oh, and Bill Cipher lives there too. Don't ask.
Powers: Flight, seeing the future, underwater breathing, telepathy, and telekinesis.
IQ: 170
Age: ??? Bit hard to explain. I'll say 7, because that's how old she looks, but she's in Grade 5, learning under Headmistress Axie.
Strengths: Genius level intellect, magical abilities, fighting skills.
Weaknesses: Insecure, shy, and awkward. Gets bullied by the other kids sometimes.
Personality: Introverted. She doesn't speak often, but when she does, there's a great gravity and insight to everything she says. Speaks multiple languages.
Appearance: A 7 year old girl with light purple skin, seven blue eyes, axolotl fins on her head, brown hair, and six fingers on each hand. She wears gray sneakers, a dark purple skirt, a magenta shirt with an infinity sided die on it, and a blue cloak covered in glittering golden stars.
Other: Has seven eyes like her mom and six fingers like her dad, but gets bullied because of it. The birthmark on her face looks like the constellation Orion. The first word she ever said was Cipher.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (OPEN)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:15 am

*screams into the void*
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sage Kat. » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:10 am

Character Sheet
Name: Aluca
Nicknames: Luca, Albert, Lulu.
Fandom: Luca-?
Backstory: WIP
Powers: Water powers, yes.
IQ: Godly
Strengths: Pain, love, WIP.
Weaknesses: Rain.
Personality: Smart, stubborn, slightly rude.
Appearance: a handsome young boy with blond hair and a bright blood red shirt.
Other: he sea monster ❤️❤️

Character Sheet
Name: Alberna
Nicknames: Abbi
Fandom: Luca
Backstory: WIIIP
Powers: Water powers
IQ: 156
Strengths: Kindness, love.
Weaknesses: Hate, anger.
Personality: Kind, Carling, loving, sweet, adorable.
Appearance: A beautiful young girl with light brown hair and glossy green eyes. She has a light purple dress.
Other: sea monster ❤️❤️❤️
"We are all different, but there's something.."
[Sage] || [She/her] || [Furry]
I like art of all kinds!
I have an amazing dog named Cinnamon!
I love Warrior cats!!
I need more friends

"...Kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
Sage Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:15 am

Name: Yuki
Nicknames: Princess of light and Darkness
Fandom: An anime called Shironeko Project Zero Chronicle.(Nobody's probably heard of it. It's quite good and interesting)
Backstory: Yuki is the daughter of Iris The Queen of Light and the Prince of Darkness(I can't remember the history in the anime because I haven't watched it in a bit.)
Powers: Because Yuki is the daughter of The queen of Light Iris and the Prince of Darkness(The relationship between The Queen of Light Iris and Prince of Darkness is Cannon)she has both of her parents powers. From her mother The Queen of Light Iris she has angelic powers. From her father the Prince of Darkness she has Demonic strength and swordsmanship mastery.
IQ: Unknown
Strengths: Protecting people, and being with her parents, fighting and flight
Weaknesses: Losing the people closest to her
Personality: Kindhearted, mysterious, protective, stand up for people, caring and lovable
Appearance: Yuki has long red hair with black streaks her left eye is blue and her right eye is yellow. She has one black and red wing and one white wing. She offten wears blue outfits, white outfits, and or black outfits.
Other: Her mom and dad gave her a sword where on one side of the blade is black and the other side of the blade is white. The sword holder is white and black. Along with the sword she was given a white holder(I know what the actually name of the sword holder is called it, but I like calling it a sword holder because it’s funny)for the sword.
Gender~Female
Pronouns~ She and Her
Hazy
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (OPEN) 2 spots left

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:49 am

Character Sheet
Name: Entity505
Nicknames: Error505, Glitch, The Missing Entity, ent_5???
Fandom: Minecraft
Backstory: Enity505 is the son of Entity404 and grandson of Entity303. He, unlike his father and grandfather, has no powers. He is completely unable to perform magic.
Powers: None
IQ: 65
Strengths: Good at punching trees.
Weaknesses: Scared of the dark, spiders, caves, and not very smart.
Personality: Kind, silly, shy.
Appearance: A gray-skinned, red eyed boy wearing a black hoodie and black pants/shoes. Has dark, dark grey hair.
Other: Preferred pronouns are Ze/zem. Half-ghost on his mother's side.
Last edited by EldritchWhispers on Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (OPEN) One spot left

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:47 pm

(I a start, the sixth can jump in whenever they wanna sign up)

It was a cold, rainy morning in the interdimensional space where the Hazy School existed. The grey stone building was sad and dark. In the fourth grade, Entity505 was ignoring the teacher. Ze didn't really care about school, and were super bored. However, in the same classroom, Momentum was sweetly writing down her notes, paying attention to the teacher. That's when the intercom rang.

"Would Caryn Pines, Entity505, Aluca, Alberta, and Yuki please report to Headmistress Axie's office? Caryn Pines, Entity505, Aluca, Alberta, and Yuki to Headmistress Axie's office." The voice said over the intercom. Eagerly, Momentum jumped out of her seat and dashed down the hall. Entity505 followed her slowly. Ze didn't know what to expect, or why the girl was so excited. They entered the office. "Welcome, children. Take a seat and wait for the others." The headmistress said. Momentum plopped down in a comfy chair, while Entity505 sat on a beanbag chair.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (OPEN) One spot left

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:07 pm

DaniCalifornia wrote:
    (( hey, is it ok if I snag the last spot and do my form later? it's late in my place but this looks like fun 👀 ))

YeeepIll just change it from open to full
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Yuki~ I paused in what I was doing because I heard my name over the intercom. I stood up and grabbed my things just in case and walked out of the classroom and headed toward the headmistress's office. It didn't take me long to get to the office and I went inside. I saw that Caryn and Entity505 were already sitting in there. I walked over toward the window that has the window seat near the windowsill and sat down on it. I turned and looked out the window and watched as the rain hit the window. "The light kingdom was beautiful after it rained, I loved it." I thought to myself.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hazy School [Multifandom RP] (FULL)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:46 am

The Headmistress pressed a button on the intercom. "Would Ayath please come to Headmistress Axie's office, please? Ayath to Headmistress Axie's office." She said. Momentum yawned and stared at Headmistress Axie. Entity505 was super bored. "We're just waiting on Ayath, Aluca, and Alberta now." Headmistress Axie said.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me