facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

shoto ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:18 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: outside tagged: alucard & o'viel
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Shoto's body ached from the training he had pushed himself through during the day, but he had no time to complain about it. It wasn't like him to do such a thing anyways. He had much catching up to do so he could finally be on par with his classmates once again. Such a fact drove him to become stronger and push himself. Pushing that thought to the back of his mind, the young hero-in-training quietly stared up at the ceiling of his dorm room. Despite the exhausted he felt, he was finding it difficult to find any kind of sleep. Thoughts were racing through his mind and keeping him awake. It must have been at least an hour before he finally found himself drifting off, but as he did, an out sensation seemed to overcome him, causing him to open his eyes just as quickly as he had closed them.

Letting a gasp escape his lips as he abruptly sat up, Shoto found himself in a rare moment of panic. Everything around him had changed and it was a miracle his abrupt movements didn't cause him to smack his head on the bottom of the bed above him. Upon realizing such a fact, the teen blinked in surprised. Why was there a bed above him all the sudden? His mind took a moment to process the sudden change, but as his gaze flickered away from his immediate surroundings, it began to come together. He no longer was in his dorm room, but rather a cabin of sorts. It reminded him of the one he had briefly stayed in while at the hero camp he had attended when he first began attending U.A. That didn't explain much to him though. Why was he here? It was possible it was some surprise test, though the possibility seemed rather slim in his mind.

Despite his confusion, Shoto slid out of bed. That was when he spotted the letter attached to the side of the bed. Quirking a brow, he reached for it and quiet read it over. Admittedly, it made him feel no better about his situation, but it did seem he was being tested to an extent. It wasn't one that his hero training would put him through. This was something entirely different. The worrying part was the contents of the letter. How was this stranger aware of his struggles? It wasn't a secret that he had struggles of his own, and he did try to face them, but it was something he always struggled with. To think some unknown person knew all about his inner demons greatly disturbed him. It seemed he had no choice but to face them here though. If he wanted to return home, he had to face his past, despite how much he tried to avoid it.

A grimace crossed his face at the thought and he let a sigh escape his lips. There was no point in letting it trouble him too much right now. Putting the note aside, Shoto took a brief look around the cabin, noting that there were others still asleep. It would be best to move outside to avoid waking them for now. He did just that. Moving outside, he was momentarily blinded by the rising sun, but his eyes quickly adjusted. Everything before him seemed so peaceful and appeared just as he expected a camp to appear. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Pushing that thought aside, the teen's eyes eventually settled upon two figures exiting one of the other cabins. It seemed he wasn't the only one that was awaken then and that the cabin he came from wasn't the only one with people. That didn't mean they were necessarily stuck in the same situation as himself though. It was possible they hailed from this place. As much as he rather avoid immediately social interaction, Shoto knew he had to find out, thus he pushed himself forward.

Nearing Adrian and O'Viel, Shoto came to a halt a little ways away from them and raised a hand in greeting. "Sorry to bother you, but were you two dragged here as well?" In any other situation such a question would seem out of place, but he felt it was necessary here.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 4

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:17 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The dhampir took in his surroundings. The buildings around him seemed old, weathered. To the point where the rooves looked as though they could develop leaks any day. The insides where still in decent shape which was good. They would need some work anyhow. To the north end of the camp ground there was a large building, his eyes made out a sign that said 'mess hall'. It seemed like a promising place to start. Adrian was about to make his way over there when he felt yet another presence close by. He turned his head in the direction of the foot steps to be met by a human this time. Adrian copied him, lifting a hand in greeting as well.

It seemed everyone that had shown up in the camp ground thus far was unique in their own way. O'Veil odviously was not of this universe, and it seemed neither was this human, and neither was he. To Adrian it was the beginning of a pattern.

"Unfortunately, yes. We were." Adrian spoke lowly. This was a strange situation, one he didn't quite like being in. The dhampir turned so he could face both of them. Yellow eyes flicked calmly between one and the other to keep an eye on the two without putting too much attention to himself. He still didn't trust either of them. "I assume you both found notes beside you when you woke, did you not?" he asked them. He recalled his note and what it said, about finding clues linked with his past to help him face whatever it was he needed to face. He doubted they got the same note however. 'I'd like to meet this entity.' he thought then, his expression becoming serious. 'I have a few choice words I'd like to share.' Perhaps picking a fight with the being that brought him there wasn't the best idea, but he felt that was the only way he would get answers to his questions, unless these two had something to do with it as well.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:29 am

O'Viel||20||Female||T'au||Cabin 3||Tagged: Alucard, Todoroki
    "I did," O'viel said, sizing up the newcomer as he approached. Shorter than the other human, a juvenile still, but the look in his eyes and the scar on his face spoke of great hardships already endured. "Though it seemed to offer more questions than answers." Vagueness was a distinctly gue'la concept, the Tau had no need for such wordplay. "I should like to meet its author, to impress upon him the importance that I be returned to my troops." The way her hand traced the handle of her blade made it exceedingly clear what manner of persuasion she was going to employ.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 5

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:50 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ age - mid-twenties ] [ gender - male ] [ species - dhampir ] [ location - outside ] [ tags - O'Viel, Shoto ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

While waiting to hear the other human's answer Adrian gave a nod toward O'Viel, he knew what she was hinting at. Maybe it would be more persuasive if they both did the digging for answers in this way, as dangerous as it was. He didn't know exactly how powerful this entity was and he assumed she didn't either. There was only one way to find out. For a moment it brought back memories of him and his two friends, the ones that helped him before he ended up here. The dhampir blinked then clearing his mind, bringing it back to the present. Adrian looked towards the large building again. "Perhaps we should look... over there." the dhampir suggested motioning towards the mess hall.
Last edited by wolf.skull on Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:56 am

Shoto Todoroki!!

Admittedly, it was no surprise he received the answers he did. Shoto had expected as much, given the situation, but deep down he had been hopefully their answers might be different. Still, now that he could get a better look at them, the pair did appear odd, then again, odd was a normal thing back home so it wasn't all that startling. The one thing that did strike him as truly strange was how they both appeared to be adults, unlike him. He would have thought that a camp would house juveniles like himself. He supposed that assumption was completely wrong. Hearing Adrian mention the letter, the teen gave a small nod of his head. "Yeah, I found one when I woke up," he said. So their situations were exactly the same then. It seemed odd to think that was possible, but clearly this was a place for people of all ages. It was a bit strange, but there was no use in pondering too long on the subject. Besides, it seemed the others already had their minds made up on what interested them in this place.

Listening to O'Viel, Shoto allowed a faint frown to cross his face. While he wanted answers as well, he wasn't sure violence was going to get them anywhere, then again, it could easily be classified as self defense. This entity had kidnapped, not only him, but these others as well. Surely was enough for him to stand up against them if it was even possible. He doubted their kidnapper was going to show themselves so easily and it wasn't as if they knew exactly what they were up against in the first place. It was possible they might even try to blend in among the group in order to protect themselves. As that possibility arose in his mind, Shoto's eyes flickered between the two before him. Could one of them being acting the part? It made him wary, but for now he couldn't let distrust fog his judgment. Time would give him the answers he was looking for.

"I'd like to give them a few words as well," the teen finally stated. He would leave it at though. Honestly, he could understand O'Viel's statement. He may not be the most important person around back home, but he knew the other students would try searching for him, thinking that something terrible happened. It was possible they would even find themselves in danger because of it. That was the last thing he wanted.

His thought only lasted a moment before he heard Adrian speak once again. Following the other's gesture, Shoto's eyes settled upon the nearby mess hall. Even from where he stood, the sign was readable. "A mess hall," he mumbled softly. In his mind it didn't seem like the ideal place to stat, but he it was best to search all areas. There was no telling what they would find. "I have no objections following you there."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 6

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:53 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝

It seemed O'Viel and Adrian had the same idea. She also revealed a little about her self. She was a general, a war general of some kind as she said she had troops. 'Interesting.' he thought, but never spoke on it. The dhampir looked over at the other, the human. Did he have the same idea as well? It didn't look like it, though at this point it was fair to say that everyone here had questions really only the entity could answer. Of course he wouldn't start off with violence however, that wasn't a smart thing to do. He still wanted to remain civil. Only if the entity wouldn't listen would he resort to using more forceful actions. Surly it would listen, seeing as it was thinking it was 'helping them' in the strangest way possible. He may not even need to be forceful.

He gave a nod to the other human as he explained he too got a note. "It's the largest building here, I thought it would be a good place to start." Adrian explained beginning to head in that direction. "What is your name?" the dhampir asked, looking back at the teen.

He didn't know much about either of them but he did know O'Viel must be of importance back at her home as she said she had to get back to her troops. The other human looked young, in his teens. Maybe he was someone of importance back at his home as well. Either way it was safe to say both of them had others back at their homes waiting for them, looking for them even. Adrian on the other hand had no one waiting. Just a large grotesque castle and the old Belmont hold, empty. Even if there wasn't anyone waiting for him he still needed to get back. Those buildings he was protecting had lots of valuable knowledge collected over hundreds of years. He didn't want some idiot to go in and destroy it or steal it. Who knows what would happen then.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:59 am

O'viel wasn't sure what a 'mess hall's entailed, but the gue'la seemed to think it would hold something of value, and they knew more about these sorts of things than she. "This arrangement is familiar to you then, I take it," she said, falling in behind the one called Alucard. "I must admit, I've never seen gue'la dwellings so crudely constructed, Even at the fringes of your imperium." Imperial architecture was gaudy and decadent, yes, but it was still more advanced than the buildings she'd seen thus far.

As they neared the mess hall, a flash of white caught O'Viel's eye. A pair of white fins was poking out from the other side of the building,tipped in red. She knew those fins. "Curious," she said, "whoever brought us here is powerful indeed."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard - 7

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:50 am

𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝

Yellow eyes flicked to O'Viel as she spoke. Adrian thought for a moment. Yes it did. Villages from where he was from looked a little something like the camp ground it was only missing shops, a market, and something to protect it like a wall. "Yes." Listening to her choice of words, she must be far from her home. From the sounds of it she spoke an entirely different language as well that Adrian had never heard of. "Gue'la? Is that what I am in your language?" he was quite sure he butchered the pronunciation but it interested him to learn knew things. "These buildings have defiantly seen better days." he agreed more quietly.

Upon nearing the mess hall Adrian too seen the fins. The dhampir stopped, his eyes narrowing. "What is that?" he asked, looking at O'viel and then at the other human. Did they know? Was this a trap? Whatever it was Adrian wanted to be ready for it, his right hand resting on the hilt of his long sword.

Maybe it was the being that brought them there, silently watching them.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoto ( 003 )

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:02 am

Shoto Todoroki!!

Watching the two begin moving towards the mess hall, Shoto figured he might as well follow suit. He had agreed to go with anyways. Falling in step behind both Adrian and O'Viel, the teen was prepared to have a quiet walk, but of course things could never go as he anticipated them to. Hearing a question posed towards him, the teen gave a soft sigh. He should have known an introduction was going to be inevitable. This was no place where others were going to share exactly who he was. Such pleasantries never came easily to him though. If anything, he preferred to keep to himself. That was no option at this point. He would need to at least offer his name, and hopefully get theirs in return. "Shoto Todoroki. Shoto is just fine though," he answered, his voice still rather soft. And y-"

The boy cut himself off as his gaze settled upon the same fins that O'Viel was looking towards. Cocking his head, Shoto furrowed his brows in confused. He was prepared to question it, but Adrian beat him to the punch, thus he opted to stay quiet. Unlike O'Viel, he couldn't pick the creature that such a fin would belong to. The only thing that came to mind was a shark, but he doubted it was something like that, especially with the words she spoke, unless sharks were a huge threat in whatever world she hailed from. Besides, it was clear that he wasn't the only clueless one in this situation.

Pushing his own cluelessness aside, Shoto took a few steps forward towards the bloodied fins. It seemed the blood was relatively fresh, no more than a few hours, if even that. Did that mean the one that had killed it was still near? The thought put him on edge, though his expression still remained calm and composed. He could only hope that whatever had done this wasn't waiting to attack them next. "We should stay vigilant," the teen breathed out. "Whatever did this could still be near."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:20 pm

"It is our word for your kind," O'viel explained. "Gue'la are your people, your Imperium. When you accept the truth of the greater good, you are Gue've'sa. I do not think you are Gue've'sa quite yet." She had no doubt they would be soon, they seemed reasonable enough, there were humans under her command that had been far less so. Amazing, really, how people changed once they were freed from the Imperium's mire of paranoia and superstition.

The Air Caste pilot noted her comrades' suspicion, and a small smile graced her face. "Your wariness does you credit," she complimented, "but it is nevertheless unwarranted. You have nothing to fear from what lies behind the mess hall. As they got closer, the red adorning the gleaming white fins was shown not to be blood, but paint, the distinctive red striations of the Vior'la Sept. Moving ahead of her companions, O'viel boarded her Coldstar, a soft blue gleam blossoming in the battlesuit's eye as its systems came online. "I wish I could say I find this comforting," she said, her voice being broadcasted from the suit as she ran a systems check, "but I fear that this was bestowed upon me as a warning. I doubt our escape will be made so easily." Everything seemed to be fine, which was even more worrying. She'd flown into orbit in her Coldstar before, which meant that their prison was of the sort that couldn't be broken out of with speed and firepower alone. Moving back around to rejoin the humans, O'viel exited the suit once again, dropping softly to the ground. "I suppose it is reassuring, though," she said. "It does not benefit the Greater Good to worry about that which you cannot change, but I must confess it is comforting to know my battlesuit is close by."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me