Astral Estates (A space RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Astral Estates (A space RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat May 15, 2021 7:09 pm

Welcome to Astral Estates, a strange and mysterious manor deep in the depths of outer space on a planet known as Mydro . You have been chosen to travel on a large and spacious space ship to planet Mydro. You must venture here first but there are many other planets to travel to along the way. But beware! Inside of Astral Estates there's oxygen to breath but outside it is highly recommend that you wear a space suit unless you are accustomed to being in space that is. If you venture outside, please do beware of the dangers that may lurk in this strange place.

1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. Please no perfect characters or characters that always and a hit or anything like that.
3. No cursing or foul language please. Also, fade to black when and if needed and try not to be too graphic with violence.
4. Any and all characters are allowed including OC's.
5. I'll put a form here but feel free to make your own forms. Please provide the necessary information though. (Name, age, gender, ect...) You may play as many characters as you can handle and please post your forms on the discussion thread.
6. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
7. All genders and sexualities or allowed of course!
8. No fighting OOC (Out of character) If a conflict arises between role play members, try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably.
9. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you all have for the plot and anything else you may think of. Please don't make any major plot twists or things happen without running it by me first. Also, please try to keep these sort of topics on the discussion thread!

Link to discussion thread here!

CHARACTER SHEET (Feel free to bring your own)

Name:
Sexuality:
Fandom or OC?:
Personality:
History (optional):
Other:

CHARACTERS (and who plays them)

Eddie Brock aka Venom - (Played by Kyokokirigiri)

Celina Drake aka Alexis - (played by Kyokokirigiri)

Falda - (played by Kyokokirikiri)

Kieth Kogane - (played by Spiritstar3)

Pidge Gunderson - (played by Spiritstar3)

Matt Holt - (played by Spiritstar3)

Dean Winchester and Miracle - (both played by Spiritstar3)

Kova - (played by Spiritstar3)

Akira/Ren - (played by Spiritstar3)

Futaba Sakura - (played by Spiritstar3)

Kayden - (played by Spiritstar3)

Amaterasu - (played by SpiritStar3)

Amaya - (played by Spiritstar3)

Double D - (played by Tropicalpeacock)

Jinku - (played by Tropicalpeacock

Sam - (played by Tropicalpeacock)

Poisiana - (played by Tropicalpeacock)

Jeshika Yuki (or Jessika Snow in Engish) - (played by SpiritStar3

Jonathan Rodes - (played by SpiritStar3)

Jody - (played by SpiritStar3)

Viral - (played by SpiritStar3)

Luca Balsa - (played by InkSky)

Zacian - (played by Furrydogs12)

Zamazenta - (played by Furrydogs12)

Lance - (played by Furrydogs12)

Ben Solo/Kylo Ren - (played by SpiritStar3)

Sadaharu (or Sada) - (played by SpiritStar3)

Rey Skywalker - (played by SpiritStar3)

Mabel - (played by Tropicalpeacock)

Miguel - (played by Tropicalpeacock)

Rune - (played by Man.go)

Leif - (played by Mango)

Narti - (played by Furrydogs12)

Makkachin - (played by Furrydogs12)

Ein - (played by Furrydog12)

Kedama - (played by Furrydog12)

Tobimaru - (played by Furrydog12)

Takeshi Yamamoto - Takeshi Yamamoto

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV - (played by SpiritStar3)

Sirius and Remus: (played by SpiritStar3)

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia: (all played by SpiritStar3)

Rigel, Naia and Nayuk: (all played by SpiritStar3)

Victor Nikiforov: (played by Furrydogs12)

Weed: (played by Furrydogs12)

Ritsuka Uneoyama: (played by Furrydogs3)

Hecate/Hekate: (played by SpiritStar3)

Uri: (played by SpiritStar3)

Hayato Gokudera: (played by SpiritStar3)

Haru: (played by SpiritStar3)

Yuri Katsuki: (played by SpiritStar3)

Yurio Plisetsky: (played by SpiritStar3)

Kenji Yamaguchi: (played by Furrydogs3)

Nezumi: (played by Furrydogs3)

Shion: (played by SpiritStar3)

Inukashi: (played by Spirtstar3)

Professor Venomous: (played by Elias)

Ralsei: (played by Elias)

Asriel: (played by SpiritStar3)

Kioshi Makoto Kinsatsu: (played by SpiritStar3)

Finny: (played by Elias)

Januss: (played by SpiritStar3)

Jones: (played by SpiritStar3)

Noelle: (played by Elias)

BASIL: (played by Elias)

Notes and things
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Astral Estates (A space RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:14 am

Attention all travelers! Please board the ship at once if you are not inside already. We will be taking off for Planet Mydro shortly! A loud speaker announced, signaling for everyone who was not yet aboard the ship to board the ship at their earliest convenience.

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Open

Double D jumped at the sound of the loud speaker, still confused on how and why he had been dragged into all this. As terrified as he was to travel into deep space to some unknown Planet for Lord only knows how long, there was something about the upcoming adventure that excited him. Right now, however, he was practically jumping out of his skin with nervousness as he tried to quiet his shaky legs and body. He took a deep breath before forcing his legs to move and board the ship."This is all so surreal! Perhaps I'm actually in a dream or delusional state...?" he couldn't help but think these thoughts and many more as he looked on in awe at the massive structure of a ship, forcing his legs to run a board. The ramp to board was large and it honestly took a lot of his energy to board the ship as his heart raced and beat hard in his chest.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z. - Tags: Open

Jinku stood there, staring in awe at the massive ship. He blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes before opening them again. Yep. The ship was still there alright. At the sound of the voice over the loud speaker, his ears perked and he found himself listening carefully to the announcement. The announcement only left him with more questions but he figured he best try and board the ship lest he be left behind. The last thing he wanted was to be alone in this strange place. After taking a deep breath and mustering up all the courage he could, he began boarding the ship, wondering many things but amongst those things he wondered what was in store for him on board this strange and large ship.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Open

Sam stared in awe at the massive ship as his heart beat hard and fast in his chest."Wow! What an amazing structure of deep space! It's like something out of Star Trek or Star Wars or..." his racing thoughts and mind were interrupted by the sound of the loud speaker and he yelped in surprise, finding himself listening carefully to the announcement. He gulped once it was completed, finding his nerves getting the better of him. He had to get his legs moving somehow. Desperately, he looked around for someone, anyone who could accompany him to board, seeing as boarding by himself seemed far too daunting for the young boy to handle. On the flip side, if he didn't board soon, he would be risking getting left behind. The last thing he wanted was to be left all alone here. Who knows what would happen to him then. With that thought in mind, he mustered up all the courage he could and began boarding the ship, looking around and wondering why and how he had been brought here in the first place.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Open

Mabel jumped a bit at the sound of the loud speaker, looking around in confused bewilderment. She found herself listening carefully to the announcement despite the plethora of questions that came up in her head. Turning her attention back to the massive ship, she continued to look upon it in awe and wonder. Still unclear on countless things, she made her legs move up the ramp of the ship, fueled by curiosity, confusion, and a desire to hopefully get some questions answered once she was on board. This was all happening so fast but she certainly didn't want to be left behind, what would that accomplish anyway? Somehow, she knew that wasn't going to get her anywhere so here she was boarding this strange ship along with the others she saw around her.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Open

Miguel was beyond befuddled by what was happening around him. He'd never seen anything like the massive craft before him. What was this thing anyway...? He felt his body jolt at the strange voice that came from seemingly nowhere. Looking around for the source of the sound, he found nothing as the voice stopped speaking and he noticed others around him boarding the strange vessel before him. Still confused and deciding that he wasn't going to find answers standing around down here, he began walking up the ramp, heading inside the ship along with so many others.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Open

Poisiana watched as everyone began boarding the ship. She decided that she best stay hidden so she darted into a nearby bush, peeking out and trying not to be seen. The winged, monster-like being was currently plotting what sort of chaos and mayhem she could start aboard the ship and wanted to sneak on at the last minuet after most of the others had boarded.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags

The black haired one touched the single mark he had like his mother’s. He then shook his head, placing a hand on the wolf’s head. “Let’s go,” he said, and he and the wolf stepped aboard. He wondered if the others were coming here.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags

She was late, she was late, she was going to miss boarding! She rushed into the place, sighing with relief the ship was still there. She checked her stuff, then approached. She stepped aboard the ship, seeing Keith but not wanting to bother him.

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge/ open

The brown haired male had kissed his love good bye and set out. He got there a little before Pidge, and sighed a bit…He boarded the ship, peering out to see her running up. “You’re lucky,” he said once she was on the ship, and shook his head.

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags

The alien cat purred and looked around, then trotted up. He was now aboard the ship, and he saw the familiar wolf.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version- Tags

The golden brown haired, green eyed male stared at the ship…A ship was like an airplane, but it was for space. He felt his anxiety coming on, and shook his head. He didn’t even know space ships were actually a thing! He gasped and looked down at the touch of a cold nose. Miracle wagged at him, and he sighed and boarded the ship…but wasn’t happy.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/open

The black haired male smiled and touched the head of the cat on his shoulders. He then boarded the ship, interested to see what happened.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/open

The orangy haired girl smiled as she heard the yellow collared black cat purr. She too boarded the ship, and looked around.

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one hummed. He wished his boyfriend was here with him… The short and slender fair skinned one blinked green eyes. The brown haired one tried not to turn into his white toed wolf form out of sheer nervousness…He shook his head a couple times. He then hurried to board the ship.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She watched Amaya stare, then stepped onto the ship. Her red face markings were visible. Of course they were, though her hair might cover some of it.

Amaya- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She was in humanoid form, and had a beautiful thing called heterochromia. The blue face marks showed at some points. Her long white hair had been put up today. It was in twintails, and she smiled as she touched it. She stared at the ship, then went on it with her mother. She saw a fox child, and ran over to him and said “Hi!”

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyed looked to her family. The short and slender lovely one then looked around. She felt like they were being watched…but shook it off and boarded.

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. He had a fear of fire…that no one knew about. The green eyed one looked at his family. He batted at shoulder length brown and black hair, then boarded.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. S/he was about to follow when they saw the boy hesitating. They batted at their own shoulder length brown hair, green eyes watching. They ran up to the boy just as he started to walk. The creamy skinned one said “Hey! My name is Jody,” and smiled at the other child. They were wearing their fingerless gloves, midnight blue the color was called. They also had a shirt with horses on it.

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags

The blonde beastman stared at the ship, which didn’t look like ones he was used to. He shrugged, and boarded the thing.

Daniel Jackson- m- adult- Vala; kids- Stargate canon- Tags: family, Teal’c

The glasses bound male looked at the ship in what seemed amazement. He was nerding out again…then shook his head and boarded.

Vala Mal Doran- f- adult- Daniel; Valen, Denielle, Michael Jacek- Stargate canon- Tags: family, Teal’c

The sometimes liar smiled at her husband and children. The flirty lady watched Teal’c, then at his nod grabbed Michael’s hand and boarded.

Valen- m- 11- exploring, maybe homo- Stargate OC- Tags: family/Teal’c

He’d be flirty when he was older, but wasn’t at the moment. He smiled as he looked at the ship, then boarded with his family.

Denielle- f- 9- probably will be bi- Stargate OC- Tags: family/Teal’c

The loving, helpful (tried to be) and studious girl looked about. She saw Teal’c nod, and boarded the ship with the rest of her family.

Michael Jacek- m- 7- probably will be homo- Stargate OC- Tags: family/Teal’c

The sweet and gentle animal and book loving boy glanced about. He saw the adult male not related to him nod. They called him uncle, though he was of no relation. The boy nodded back without thinking, then felt his hand be grabbed.

Teal'c- m- adult- Stargate canon- has son- Tags: Daniel and co

The black male inspected the ship, deeming it was safe and nodding to the others. He then went up onto the ship with them.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/open

The girl looked around a moment, then looked to Ben. She nodded to him, seeing he nodded back to her and looked at the ship. She smiled a bit as she looked at the ship. She then nodded to Ben at the same time again, and headed onto it.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/open

The dark haired male looked around a moment, then looked to Rey. He nodded to the girl, then looked to the ship. He was used to ships, all things considered, and he smiled a bit. He nodded to the girl again, then hurried onto the ship.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog woofed and looked around, trying to locate his friends. They were all humans, or humanoid at least unlike him. He flipped his tail back and forth in worry. They’d sent him to this ship alone…so he growled them ran onto the ship.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:06 am

(Mobile)

Lance
Lance heard the loudspeaker and boarded the ship. He was quite excited, as he normally is when it comes to new things.

Zamazenta
Zamazenta held his little brothers hand and boarded the ship.

Zacian
Zacian looked around while holding his brother’s hand

Virus
Virus boarded the ship, it was interesting.

Royall
Royall stepped onto the ship, he was going to surprise his boyfriend. He originally wasn’t going to come with him, but he figured it out.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:49 am

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒂

Male // Human \\ Identity V // Tags: Open

......................................................................................... ....................................................... ...
The prisoner groaned quietly as he stirred awake, gingerly sitting up from his spot on the floor. He clutched his head as waves of pain seized over him, his head pounding loudly. Or was that his heart? Rubbing his temples, he muttered some carefully chosen words. It's been some time since he's had a migraine this size.

As quick as it came the pain subsided gradually, finally allowing the male to think properly. He glanced up from the ground, surveying the area. While he didn't spot anything out of the ordinary in the landscape, what did catch his attention was the gigantic tower that stood out in the middle. It looked much less of a tower and more of... well, a rocket. How a massive rocket that size could've been created, Luca could only guess. His eyes carefully scanned every nook and cranny of the machine, taking every piece apart in his mind. Some parts was so intricate that he was unable to mentally visualize in his mind. A machine unbeknownst and unachievable by him. It was, simply, a machine beyond his wildest dreams.

"Ha...ha....hahaha haha!" he laughed out loud, brimming entirely with joy. To think that his arrival to this world unlike his own would have such benefits. New devices, new findings, new sciences, new inventions! Had it not been for the occasional painful jolts he gets in his head he would've thought he had died and ended up in heaven.
He quieted down upon hearing a loud voice echo across the land. He flinched slightly at the sound, feeling like someone was yelling at him in his ears. He glanced around for a person after the message ended, thinking they might have used an amplifier of some sort, to no avail.

"Another mysterious phenomenon, huh." he muttered to himself. He wasn't exactly sure if this was due to a machine, or magic. From what he has gathered, he didn't think he was on some sort of "alien" planet (nor did he really believe in one). From what he has seen he was still likely on Earth as he spots mostly humans. There were a few exceptions, but Luca judged that they were probably similar to the hunters in that sense.

The hunters, right. He's glad he won't ever see them again. Though he wasn't exactly keen on going to another place for who knows how long either. He's got an invention to finish and as exciting as it was for him to explore all the newfound gadgets here, it certainly wasn't going to build itself.
Well, he supposes he'll figure out a way back in due time. Right now........where was he supposed to go again? He thought carefully. The message, whoever was speaking said something about boarding a ship. There was no water anywhere near the vicinity as far as Luca could tell. So it's not a boat or anything. Then what is this ship? There is only one other possibility and that's...

"You don't mean to tell me, the rocket?!" Luca said in astonishment. And here he thought it was just something to be admired. Never had he thought that people would be able to go inside and ride it. "Oh, man." He grinned even more, his excitement beyond bounds. A massive rocket. Built with technology he couldn't even think of. And he can experience it all first-hand.

"Wait for me, I'm definitely not going to let you go without analyzing your entire components!" He yelled to the rocket as he sped off towards what he assumed to be the boarding place. He quickly skidded to a stop due to the long congestion of people heading in and kept poking his head out every now and then like a child.

"This line-up is so long, can't they go any faster." He mumbled to himself quietly, but otherwise kept himself indifferent. He did realize he looked like, well, a prisoner heading inside with his black and white striped shirt and his chain (it was just a bother removing it really) so he hoped he wouldn't just get booted off or worse, sent back to prison.

"I'm not a runaway prisoner." He grumbled to no one in particular as he made his way on board the spaceship.
......................................................................................... ....................................................... ...
Last edited by Lost_Ink on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:29 am

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge

The black haired one touched the single mark he had like his mother’s. He then heard the wolf bark, and saw he was wagging his tail. He looked to see Lance, and called "Hey Lance!" to his boyfriend or fiancé. He saw Matt and Pidge as well, and called to them.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith

She heard Keith call to Lance, and watched the wolf wag his tail. She laughed a little, then heard him call to them and went over.

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance

The brown haired male smiled as he watched Keith and the wolf get excited. He then walked over as well, when called. He noticed the cat that was hesitating, watching the wolf. He whistled to the alien cat, then waited to see if he'd come over.

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Matt and co

The alien cat perked his ears as he heard the whistle. He looked over and tilted his head, then trotted over.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation) or some sort of other creature with animal and human forms, gotta figure it out- Tags

The golden brown haired, green eyed male stared at the ship…A ship was like an airplane, but it was for space. He felt his anxiety coming on, and shook his head. He didn’t even know space ships were actually a thing! He gasped and looked down at the touch of a cold nose. Miracle wagged at him, and he sighed and boarded the ship…but wasn’t happy.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/open

The black haired male smiled and touched the head of the cat on his shoulders. He then boarded the ship, interested to see what happened.

The orangy haired girl smiled as she heard the yellow collared black cat purr. She too boarded the ship, and looked around.

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: X (mentions: Royall)

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one hummed. The short and slender fair skinned one blinked green eyes. The brown haired one again tried not to turn into his white toed wolf form. He didn't know Royall was actually here.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya

The friendly and heroic white haired one twitched her ears and moved her tail. She watched Amaya stare, then stepped onto the ship. Her red face markings were visible. Of course they were, though her hair might cover some of it.

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She was in humanoid form, and had a beautiful thing called heterochromia. The blue face marks showed at some points. Her long white hair had been put up today. It was in twintails, and she smiled as she touched it. She stared at the ship, then went on it with her mother. She saw a fox child, and ran over to him and said “Hi!”

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyed looked to her family. The short and slender lovely one then looked around. She felt like they were being watched…but shook it off and boarded.

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender but well muscled one hummed. He had a fear of fire…that no one knew about. The green eyed one looked at his family. He batted at shoulder length brown and black hair, then boarded.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. S/he was about to follow when they saw the boy hesitating. They batted at their own shoulder length brown hair, green eyes watching. They ran up to the boy just as he started to walk. The creamy skinned one said “Hey! My name is Jody,” and smiled at the other child. They were wearing their fingerless gloves, midnight blue the color was called. They also had a shirt with horses on it.

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags: Luca

The blonde beastman noticed a guy in black and white striped clothes getting on the ship. Now, those clothes looked familiar. He'd once been in prison, and they'd worn clothes like that. Intrigued, he walked over and asked "Are you a prisoner?" He didn't know why this ship would be keeping prisoners. Who knew though, as it was someone else's ship.

The glasses bound male looked at the ship in what seemed amazement. He was nerding out again…then shook his head and boarded.

Vala Mal Doran- f- adult- Daniel; Valen, Denielle, Michael Jacek- Stargate canon- Tags: family, Teal’c

The sometimes liar smiled at her husband and children. The flirty lady watched Teal’c, then at his nod grabbed Michael’s hand and boarded.

He’d be flirty when he was older, but wasn’t at the moment. He smiled as he looked at the ship, then boarded with his family.

The loving, helpful (tried to be) and studious girl looked about. She saw Teal’c nod, and boarded the ship with the rest of her family.

The sweet and gentle animal and book loving boy glanced about. He saw the adult male not related to him nod. They called him uncle, though he was of no relation. The boy nodded back without thinking, then felt his hand be grabbed.

The black male inspected the ship, deeming it was safe and nodding to the others. He then went up onto the ship with them.

The girl looked around a moment, then looked to Ben. She nodded to him, seeing he nodded back to her and looked at the ship. She smiled a bit as she looked at the ship. She then nodded to Ben at the same time again, and headed onto it.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/open

The dark haired male looked around a moment, then looked to Rey. He nodded to the girl, then looked to the ship. He was used to ships, all things considered, and he smiled a bit. He nodded to the girl again, then hurried onto the ship.

The big white dog woofed and looked around, trying to locate his friends. They were all humans, or humanoid at least unlike him. He flipped his tail back and forth in worry. They’d sent him to this ship alone…so he growled them ran onto the ship.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Lance/ Male/ 20/ Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge
Lance turned as he heard his name being called by a familiar voice and approached the group. "Hey guys!" He was excited about being on a new ship. He placed a kiss on his boyfriend's head.

Zamazenta/ Male/ 8/ Tags: Zacian
Zamazenta held his brother's hand and boarded the ship.

Zaxian/ Male/ 10/ Tags: Zammazenta

Virus/ Male/ 20/ Tags: open

Royall/ Male/ 19/ tags: Kayden
Royall spotted his boyfriend amungst the crowd. He went over and covered his boyfriend's eyes. "Guess who?" He asks in Kayden's ear
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:24 am

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒂

Male // Human \\ Identity V // Tags: Viral

He jumped slightly at the sound, turning to glance at the stranger. It took him a moment to realize he was talking to him. He narrowed his one good eye and glared at him suspiciously. "No, I'm not." He responded curtly. "I'm a free man." He huffed, crossing his arms in retaliation. "And? What are you, an officer?" He grumbled. Surely he really wasn't going to get mistaken as one and get thrown back to prison. That would be extremely rude.
Though he supposes he can't really blame them for not trusting his words. But it's not his fault the clothing was pretty comfy after wearing them for 4 weeks.....and he really didn't have anything else left to wear after the accident.....

Luca shook his head and focused back on the situation at hand. The prisoner took the opportunity to assess the newcomer. For the most part, he looked pretty normal except for his eyes, mouth, and hands. His hands was the most obvious part since it was clawed much like a beast. Had Luca been in the manor, he would've immediately thought him to be a hunter instead.

This also meant that he was probably stronger than the average human. If he wanted to, he could probably destroy the prisoner no problem. Well, unluckily for him he certainly isn't going to back down without a fight. Luca stared readily back at the weird beastmen, waiting for his reply.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:15 am

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge

The black haired one blushed a bit then shook his head. He smiled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek, then looked at the others. He saw the fiancé or husband and the girlfriend weren't there. That was perfectly alright though, and he said "Hey guys," then noticed the cat. "Isn't that...Lotor's cat?" he asked. He wondered how the cat had gotten here.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith

She smiled as she said "Hey. How are you two?" she asked, then looked to the cat and said "I think he is."

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance

The brown haired male smiled as he saw the cat heading over. He shrugged as he said "Maybe he is."

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Matt and co

The alien cat stayed by Matt, since he'd whistled to him. He purred a bit and wound through his legs.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation) or some sort of other creature with animal and human forms, gotta figure it out- Tags

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall)

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one hummed. The short and slender fair skinned one blinked green eyes. The brown haired one again squeaked as someone out hands over his eyes. He pushed them off and said "Royall?!" and looked surprised.

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags: Luca

The blonde beastman snorted as the guy jumped when he spoke. He watched the human looking one take a moment to realize. He saw the narrowed eyes, and couldn't help but narrow his own. He then shook his head a couple times. "I'm not an officer, but also why are you wearing what looks like prison clothes?" he asked. He let out a small sigh, then watched the human again. He watched the prisoner seem to assess him, clearly taking notes of his features and such. He then sighed again, and raised a clawed hand to scratch an ear.

The big white dog woofed and looked around, trying to locate his friends. They were all humans, or humanoid at least unlike him. He flipped his tail back and forth in worry. They’d sent him to this ship alone…so he growled then ran onto the ship.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:51 pm

Lance/ Male/ 20/ Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge
Lance smiles, "I am doing fine, what about you?" He asks. He looked at the cat, "Little Stowaway" He says chuckling.

Zamazenta/ Male/ 8/ Tags: Zacian
Zamazenta held his brother's hand and boarded the ship.

Zaxian/ Male/ 10/ Tags: Zammazenta

Virus/ Male/ 20/ Tags: open

Royall/ Male/ 19/ tags: Kayden
Royall giggled at his boyfriend's shock and reaction."Yep, in the flesh" He replies. "So, are you happy to see me?" He asks a bit worried.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me