Eternitys Promise ((Vampire RP)) Members Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Eternitys Promise ((Vampire RP)) Members Needed

Postby e v e n t e r » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 am

Vampire Role Play WHOOT!!

Plot

In a small city. This city isnt always rainy, but most of the time there is rain. It is located in Northern Canada. The vampires can come out into the sun, but it makes them very thirsty, and much more vulnerable to losing their control. This small town isnt oblivious to the fact that something is odd about some of their new neighbors. Trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, these vampires feed far from town.

Now the humans are becoming more and more aware of some of the differences between them and their neighbors, and are starting to make assumtions that are not too far off from the truth. Will the humans become aware, and try to kill the vampires, by burning them? Will the vampires fight back? Who will win? Who will live? Who will die?

:o Okay RULES :o

-Nothing over PG-13
-You can have mates and all but please like i said PG-13, no details
-You can be semi gory about your kills but not too much lol some people dont have strong stomachs :lol:
-DONT RP a character that is not yours!!
-I have the right to kick you off this
-DONT start RPing until i accept you!!!

will think of more later

:D FORM :D

Name:
Vampire years:
Description:
Mate:
Crush:
History:
Other:

My vampire

Name: Gracious Destiny Sallow (random lol)
Human years when turned: 17
Vampire years: 78
Description: Her eyes are an ocean blue, her hair a caramel, chocolate brown that waves to just passed her shoulders. She is about 5' 5" tall, and has long legs with a lean body.
Mate: None yet
Crush: Hoping to find one
History: She was turned at the young age of 17 when she was putting her trash outside.
Other: ....
Last edited by e v e n t e r on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ, the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, and the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eternitys Promise ((Vampire RP)

Postby e v e n t e r » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 am

Bumpers

:cry: Nobody wants to RP? There is gonna be wars that i forgot to mention.
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 am

Name: Sierra Elizabeth Taylor
Human years when turned: 18
Vampire years: 27
Description: Sierra has very femenine facial features, nearly perfectly framed by wavy, light brown hair with blonde and black highlights randomly put throughout her hair. Her side swept bangs partially cover her captivating light blue eyes. She stands around 5'4, has a slender, 'athletic' body structure and is a common weight for a girl her age. She has her lower lip pierced on the left side and a nose piercing.
Mate: no one; open
Crush: no one; open
History: She lived a pretty normal life. Her parents were happily married until she was around the age of 7. Then they began getting into arguments more often, this went on for about two years. When she was 9, her parents got a divorce, which turned her 'perfect' world upside down. Her dad moved halfway across the country, so she was only able to visit him for a couple of weeks during the summer and around christmas. She was ok with this until her mother started seeing another man, whom she hated. Overtime, Sierra and her mother began to become more and more distant with eachother before getting into a fight that would change them both forever. Sierra later made the decision to move in with her father, very rarely visiting her mom.
One day after school, Sierra decided to take a shortcut through the woods to get home. It was a pretty cold, and gloomy November day. About halfway home, she had a strange feeling she was being watched. She quickened her pace, practically running through the forest.. All she can remember after that is seeing something rush in front of her. Then pain, unlike any pain she'd ever experienced.
Other: nope
Last edited by valar morghulis on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 am

((Accepted :D Thanks!!))

Grace strolled through the woods, skipping some, and leaping from tree to tree like a trapeeze artist, while giggling. The thorns on the bushes did not hurt her, she barely felt them on her dead skin as she landed from a tree branch. Laughing quietly to herself, she got up and brushed off her shorts, and black Tshirt. Thankfully the day was overcast, so the need to hunt and quench the thirst was only a subtle thing that could easily be ignored.

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am

Sierra slowly walks through the forest, her iPod playing softly through her headphones and her light blue eyes focused on the grass below her. She quietly sings the song playing to herself as she makes her way through the woods, her hands stuffed in her jacket pocket and her wavy light brown hair blowing lightly with the wind.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am

With her vampire hearing, Grace could hear the soft sounds of somebody walking through the woods. She heard the sounds of a song playing lightly, as it approached her she backed into the bushes, ready to spring at her prey, or pounce at an enemy.

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 am

Sierra also heard something moving around in the forest, but couldn't exactly make out what it was. She turned off her iPod momentarily, and looks around in Grace's direction, but saw nothing. Thinking it was just an animal, she turns her iPod back on and continues slowly walking, looking around as she walked, still cautious of what she had heard.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 am

From what Grace could tell, the girl had no fangs, so she lept out of the bushes. Venom spewed from her mouth, a menacing hiss ripping up her throat, her eyes raging, she hoped this victim didnt give up easily, they are more fun when they try to fight back.
"Hello, human." She hissed exposing her razor sharp fangs, coated in venom.

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucilu » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 am

Name: Selene
Human years when turned:18
Vampire years:109
Description:Tallish With Brown Hair Very Kind Has Dark Blue Eyes (Is That Okay Since Shes A Vamp?)
Mate:None As Of Now
Crush:None But Hopes To Have One But Not Now Tells Why In History
History:Selene Was Born In 1880s And Was Raised To Be Respectful And Truthful But That Didn't Mean Her Fiance Had To Be When He Asked Her To Marry Him He Was Seeing Someone Else, He Only Asked Her Because She Had A Richer Family As Soon As She Found Out Of His Betrayal She Ran Away Heart Broken She Now Has No Idea What Love Really Is But Can Someone Heal Her? As She Ran Away She Ran Into A Man Whom She Told Her Story To. He Was Kind And Seemed To Understand. He Told Her All Would Be Well. Then He Leaned In As If To Hug Her. He Then Bit Her. When She Woke Up She Saw A Letter Near The Bag She Had Taken With Her It Read-

Dearest Selene,

It Sorrows Me, Your Troubled Past But One Day Maybe You Will Learn What True Love Is, Then I Will Return. It Cannot Be Me Your Truest Friend Who Has Yet To Really Know You As I Have To Let You Discover The Secrets Of Life Yourself. Yes You Are Now A Vampire, As Am I, It Is My Hope You Will Use This New Found Immortality To Find That Which I Need You To Seek. Good Luck To You My Dear One

Sincerely,
The One Who Understands

She Stared At The Note For A While And Then Got Up And Ran No one Else Would She Allow To Get Closer To Her Because Those Who Did Always Ran Away, Or Not...

Other: I Know The Description Is A Bit Long But I Kinda Got A Little Into It. Oh So As Other Could She Have A Power? And Could That Power Be Power Over Ice?
Lucilu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilightchick4444 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:11 am

(Ohh cool!)

Name: Cara Rose
Human Years When Turned: 18
Vampire Years: 58
Descripton: Purple eyes. (Red, but she wears contacts so the humans don't get scared.) Light blond hair right above her waist. Nice, full lips the color of rose with her favorite lip stick. Tall, long arms, legs, and torso; yet still increadibly beautiful. Wears dark blue, ruby red, or black clothes most of the time. VERY SKINNY!! Muscular arms and legs, but still portioned with her body. 5'7".
Mate: None/open. (Accpets guys that give her roses.)
Crush: Any guy with a strong body.
History: Rich parents. She all ways was kind of jellous. She pitied the poor and donated money to them. When human, green eyes. She lived in a big house. Maids and butlers did most of the work. (ALL of the work.) Her favorite butler, Jemmy,was 45 years old and set her food just like she liked it! She never exspected what he really was...
Other: Was a wonderful singer in her 'past life'. That was carried on and imporved into this one.
"Can I have a sip of that?" "Sure." GLUG, GLUG, GLUG, GLUG. "What the h*** man?"
How can Dora call herself an explorer when she cant even find the freaking banana tree right behind her?
ImageImage
Who gave the panda a toy?
http://www.horseeden.com/index.php?referral=2977
twilightchick4444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me