The Forgotton Lands Private RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Forgotton Lands Private RP!

Postby Terra Dragon » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Ελληνικά is Blackdeath in greek.

Mistflyer and Mistrunner live in the forgotton lands toghther. They are mist beings, who can shape-shift. The rest will have to be leared as you read this story!
Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul.
And sings the tune, without the words,
And never stops at all.

"Imperfection is Beauty, Madness is Genius, and it's Better to be Absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely Boring." -Marilyn Monroe
I don't frequent the forums anymore. My skype is terradragon13.
Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Forgotton Lands Private RP!

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Mistrunner looked to her friend, Mistflyer, giggled, and shifted. Shifting was always fun, it was like being doused with cold water, then blown off by a strong breeze. You had to concentrate, though, because sometimes the shift goes wrong and you end up being frog instead of a toad, or a two headed dog when you wanted a chimera. She looked at her new form. It was her favorite, the fastest land creature ever. The cheetah.
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Mistflyer shifted into an Ice Pheonix. "Kreeeeee!" He skwaked.
And never stops at all.

"Imperfection is Beauty, Madness is Genius, and it's Better to be Absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely Boring." -Marilyn Monroe
Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Mistrunner shifted again, this time into a kitsune fox. She barked at Mistflyer, then stare between her friends wings. what was going on? she didn't know there were any dust holes in the forgotten lands...
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Flyer swivled his head to look behind himself. Walking over, he grabbed at some of the dust in the bottom of the hole with the phonixes razor sharp talons. The dust slipped between his talons and flew a few feet, carried by the slight breeze that blew in this misty, sleepy place. He looked behind himself, and made a worried face.

((Did I mention they can't really talk? They can send pictures, and feelings to convey the message.))
And never stops at all.

Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 am

Runner ran over and sniffed the hole, feeling the worry coming from flyer like a tidal wave. She looked up, then put a paw into the hole (in hindsight, this was probably a really bad idea).
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am

Flyer moved her paw away and backed away himself. He sent her the feeling of something being wrong and sent a piture of them sitting down, far away from the dust hole.
And never stops at all.

Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 am

runner felt as though something were pulling her into the hole. This shouldn't happen! First dust holes, then... this? If this had been a world once, but worlds don't just die overnight... do they? She sent a mind-message to flyer, showing him something pulling her into the hole, but then she was falling. She landed in blackness, but it wasn't eyes-shut blackness. Transforming into a Red Dragon, She found a kindling kit in her front pouch, lit it, and saw the devastation! (unlike most red dragons, mist creatures prefer not to light everything around them on fire when want something lit up)
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terra Dragon » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 am

Flyer thoght for a second and flapped his wings. He sent Runner a picture of The Carpiloid Universe, and The Planet of The Lupusi, and The Planet of The Purple Sun. He had liked those planets alot. What had happened? He walked over to Runner and tryed to pull her away agine.
And never stops at all.

Image[/center]
Terra Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:52 am

All around herself, runner saw dust! nothing but dust for miles! as the world had simply disappeared!
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,

Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me