Ending the One Hundred Year War - Avatar - O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Ending the One Hundred Year War - Avatar - O&A

Postby Zyn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:42 pm

πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯

After Avatar Roku disappeared at the age of seventy Avatar Kazuya of the Air Nomad was born at the Souther Air Temple where he spent his subsequent years. At the age of 16 as tradition dictates he was told he was the next Avatar and was sent to the Eastern Air Temple to further his training. Due to the monks fears of looming war they chose to not announce to the rest of the world that Kazuya was the next Avatar. They also started an evacuation of the young and old in the fear that the war would start on their door steps due to the avatar being expected to come from the Air Nomads next. They finished their evacuations in time to go into hiding when Fire Lord Sozin used the comet to annihilate any air bender in sight. Unfortunately Avatar Kazuya disappeared and has been missing for one hundred years during which the world has changed dramatically. Recently he has been found by small group of rebels who want to bring peace back. Their members are people from every nations, benders and non-benders alike. Can they train the new avatar in time to stop Fire Lord Ozai?

πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸ’§β›°πŸ”₯
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŒͺ The Rules πŸŒͺ

Postby Zyn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:44 pm

πŸŒͺ T H ExxC H A R A C T E RxxF O R MxxT H R E A D πŸŒͺ

πŸŒͺ Rules of this rollplay πŸŒͺ
      1.) Be kind and try to include everyone in the rollplay and events.
      2.) If you are quoting for a character, please only do it once per page to keep the roleplay less cluttered
      3.) Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
      4.) Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active.
      5.) This rollplay will be following oc's for the most part of the rp. However if you want to use a cannon character on the side please pm
      6.) Please try to write at least 4 sentences per character.
      7.) Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak.
      8.) There are limited slots for the benders so limit your benders to 3 characters and only one per element. However if you want non benders you can have as many as you can handle.
      9.) No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
      10.) Do not kill other people's characters without consent
      11.) If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me or post in the discussion thread
      12.) If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
      13.) Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread

πŸŒͺ T H ExxD I S C U S S I O NxxT H R E A D πŸŒͺ
Last edited by Zyn on Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’§ Timeline πŸ’§

Postby Zyn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:48 pm

πŸ’§ Timeline πŸ’§

Terminology: BSC - Before Sozin's Comet || ASC - After Sozin's Comet
      16 BSC β€” Year of the Rat
      Avatar Roku disappears at the age of seventy, Avatar Kazuya of the Air Nomads is born.
      6 BSC β€” Year of the Dog
      Kazuya receives his tattoos after inventing the air scooter technique, making him the youngest airbending master in recorded history

War years (0 β€” 99 ASC)
      Avatar Kazuya is confirmed as Avatar at the age of Sixteen. The monks decided to send Kazuya and his sky bison Hayate to the Eastern Air Temple to continue his training because they were fearful of a possible war. On their way to the Eastern Air Temple they were caught in a storm. During this storm they were pulled underwater, Kazuya entered the Avatar State and encased himself in ice near the South Pole.
      Fire Lord Sozin begins what would be the Hundred Year War by attacking the other nations. He uses the power of a comet, later renamed Sozin's Comet in his honor, to launch a genocidal attack on the Air Nomads in an attempt to kill the Avatar. Luckily due to previous fears of a war the young and old of the Air Nomads had been evacuated and had gone into hiding prior. Those remaining at the temple to serve as a distraction were killed in action.
      The Fire Nation launches a massive coordinated invasion of the Earth Kingdom, slowly but surely advancing across the continent over the course of the next hundred years. The city of Taku is destroyed during the process
      78 ASC β€” Year of the Dog
      Zopa of the Air Nomads is born
      79 ASC β€” Year of the Pig
      Prince Chihrio is born to Prince Ozai and Princess Ursa.
      80 ASC β€” Year of the Rat
      Asami of the Earth Kingdom is born
      Ganika was born to the Northern Water Tribe
      Iris was born to the Northern Water Tribe
      81 ASC β€” Year of the Ox
      Suyin of the Fire Nation was born
      Kairi of the Earth Kingdom was born
      82 ASC β€” Year of the Tiger
      Reiko/Daichi of the Fire Nation is Born
      83 ASC β€” Year of the Rabbit
      Jet of the Earth Kingdom is born.
      84 ASC β€” Year of the Dragon
      Princess Yue is born to Chief Arnook of the Northern Water Tribe and his wife. A sickly infant, Yue is healed by the Moon Spirit, Tui, by having some of its life spirit infused within her.
      Sokka is born to Chief Hakoda and Kya of the Southern Water Tribe
      85 ASC β€” Year of the Snake
      Mai of the Fire Nation is born to Ukano and Michi.
      Princess Azula is born to Prince Ozai and Princess Ursa.
      Katara is born to Chief Hakoda and Kya of the Southern Water Tribe
      88 ASC β€” Year of the Monkey
      Toph Beifong is born to Lao Beifong and Poppy Beifong of Gaoling.
      94 ASC β€” Year of the Tiger
      Iroh begins his legendary Siege of Ba Sing Se.
      95 ASC β€” Year of the Rabbit
      Iroh breaks through the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se.
      Iroh's son Lu Ten is killed in the siege of Ba Sing Se, causing Iroh to end the operation after six hundred days.
      Princess Ursa conspires with Prince Ozai to kill Fire Lord Azulon in order to save Chihiro and make Ozai Fire Lord. With Azulon's passing at age ninety-five, Ozai succeeds him as Fire Lord and Ursa is banished from the Fire Nation Capital.
      Prince Chirio becomes Heir to the throne of the Fire Nation.
      98 ASC β€” Year of the Horse
      Prince Chirio leaves the fire nation renouncing his name and title and disappears to find the Avatar
      99 ASC β€” Year of the Goat
      Avatar Kazuya is awakened from one hundred years of suspended animation.

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β›° The Benders β›°

Postby Zyn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:12 pm

β›° T H ExxB E N D E R S β›°

πŸŒͺ The Avatar πŸŒͺ
Name || Age || Gender || Sexuality/Romantic Orientation || Player || Form

Kazuya || Eighteen || Male || Demisexual Panromantic || Zyn || XxX

πŸŒͺ Airbenders πŸŒͺ

Zopa Jigme || Twenty One || Male || Heterosexual || Chamrosh || XxX

πŸ’§ Waterbenders πŸ’§

Ganika || Nineteen || Genderfluid || Pansexual panromantic || SunnyJustice | | XxX
      Iris || Nineteen || Female || Bisexual || TheFae || XxX

β›° Earthbenders β›°

Asami || Nineteen || Demisexual Homoromantic || Female || Zyn || XxX
      Kairi Ami || Eighteen || Female || Homosexual || Twilight Prince || XxX

πŸ”₯ Firebenders πŸ”₯

Chihiro || Twenty || Pansexual Demiromantic || Male || Zyn || XxX
      Suyin || Eighteen || Female || Demisexual biromantic || SunnyJustice || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:58 am, edited 17 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ”₯ The Non-Benders πŸ”₯

Postby Zyn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:12 pm

πŸ”₯ T H ExxN O NxxB E N D E R S πŸ”₯

πŸŒͺ The Air Nomads πŸŒͺ

πŸ’§ The Water Tribe πŸ’§

β›° The Earth Kingdom β›°

πŸ”₯ The Fire Nation πŸ”₯

Jee Reiko/Jang Daichi || Seventeen || Female/Male || Asexual Panromantic || Chamrosh || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™‘ i, ☭ i

Postby Zyn » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:00 pm

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxβ™‘xxA s a m ixxβ™‘
══════════════════
β™‘ Earthbender || Female || 19
β™‘ Location: Ba Sing Se
β™‘ Tags: Open
β™‘ Mood: Uneasy, Torn, Worried

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Asami looked up from where she had been sitting on the step of a small tea shop. She had been sitting here for awhile as she thought over what she should do next. There was a part of her that was fighting the urge to leave the city in order to travel to the southern water tribe. It had been quite a few years since she had been there but for some reason she had been feeling this urge for awhile. It was like something was telling her that she needed to be there, however she hadn't actually listened to this gut feeling since she didn't have a real way to get there. If she had a sound proof way of making her way from Ba Sing Se to the Southern Water Tribe she would have done so right away. It was her philosophy that gut feelings should be listened to whenever possible. Shifting her attention back to the refugees around her she wondered what they were thinking about. Were they worried about the war that was happening on their doorstep or where they confident in Ba Sing Se's giant wall? Personally she was fairly sure that the wall would be standing for a good long while, after all it had stayed standing long before she was born and she assumed it would long after she died. There was no need for these refugees to worry now that they had made it safely into the borders. Pushing herself to her feet she stepped to the side to allow a much shorter man scurry into the tea shop. For a moment she hesitated before she stepped into the road, her own height allowed her to easily maneuver through the streets without getting lost or pushed around. Being over six feet tall had it's perks, a perk she was currently using to peer over peoples heads as she headed towards the train station. It wasn't a common thing for people to leave Ba Sing Se after they had arrived but she couldn't stick around now that she had discovered this gut feeling. It didn't take her all that long to get to the train station however she paused yet again unsure of her decision to leave.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxxx☭xxC h i h i r oxx☭
═══════════════════════
☭ Exiled Prince || Firebender || Male || 20
☭ Location: A few miles out from the Southern
xxxxxxxxxxxWater Tribe
☭ Tags: A strange iceberg with two figures
xxxxxxxinside, Open
☭ Mood: Curious, Confused, Irritated
xxxxxxxxFurious, Worn out

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Chihiro found himself at a standstill in front of a large iceberg that contained two very strange figures inside. He had spent the past year pissing other people off while he went on this mad search for the lost avatar. Now that he had found something that could possibly lead him to the location of the lost avatar he wasn't sure what to do. It wasn't like he could just fight the answers out of an iceberg. Nor could he just swear at it until the answers presented themselves. Lifting a hand to his brow he gruffly rubbed the bridge of his nose while muttering a string of swear words that made little sense when put together. Here was a firebender, an exiled prince, in the middle of the ocean with only a wooden boat between him and the frigid cold water. Letting out a gusty sigh he attempted to center himself, something that he had yet to master, and tried to think of a way to get out of this situation. He could potentially throw fireballs at the iceberg or just send a blaze of fire at the iceberg until it melted. However that came with several complications seeing as the boat he was currently standing on, not the brightest ideas, was made of wood aka a highly flammable object. The other complication being that it was possible that the Southern Water Tribe would notice such a large flame and come after him. He had a one point been a member of the Fire Nation and while that status had changed when he had sent himself into exile he was pretty sure that a water tribe warrior would care. The fact that he was a firebender would be enough for most to start a fight. Shifting slightly he rocked the boat just enough to remind himself that any sudden movements could have him plunging into the cold water. The idea sent a rush of anger through him and with a cry of rage he sent a large fireball at the iceberg. The boat rocked dangerously beneath him but he paid little attention as he watched the fire ball hit the iceberg. And. Do nothing at all. Words of anger and fury leapt from his lips as he sent fireball after fireball at the iceberg, no longer caring who saw. He kept at it until he was panting and the anger that had soared through his veins had fizzled out leaving him oddly empty as he stared at the unchanging iceberg.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ending the One Hundred Year War - Avatar - O&A

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Suyin
Firebender
Tags: Chihiro, frozen people

Suyin's dreams of the Fire Nation's sunny shores were interrupted by a violent swaying of the boat beneath her. The sleepy firebender blinked open russet eyes, only to see a flash of fiery light from outside. Her first assumption was that they were under attack. Grabbing her shortsword, Suyin ran for the door as fire and infuriated shouts raged outside. Being nearly six feet tall, she practically crawled out of the little boat's undersized door and still bumped her head on the way out.
Sword in hand, Suyin prepared to rush to Chihiro's defense, then stopped in her tracks at the realization of what he was attacking. An iceberg. She lowered her sword and just stood there in silence, waiting for her friend to exhaust all his fury. Poor guy probably needed it. The swear words flying from his mouth were so bad, she didn't even understand them.
Only when the fire and cursing dwindled down did Suyin approach her companion, audible steps on the wooden deck announcing her presence. She placed a gentle hand on her friend's shoulder.
"What's wrong?" The moment the words passed her lips, she noticed the two figures encased in the ice. Chihiro had obviously been trying to save them. In Suyin's eyes, there was no other possibility. The iceberg looked too large to melt away entirely, but once he calmed down, maybe they could make a tunnel by concentrating their firepower.

Ganika
Waterbender
Tags: Healers (open)

Training had turned into a catastrophe of spectacular proportions. Ganika understood he was not the strongest of Master Pakku's waterbending students, but he rarely failed to this extreme. Today, his opponents had won every duel against him with overwhelming ease. Master Pakku was, predictably, not impressed with Ganika's performance. The old man had kicked him out of training for the day. Told him to come back when his head returned to his shoulders.
Sporting numerous cuts from the ice shards his recent opponent used against him, Ganika tried to keep some semblance of dignity as he walked towards the healers' house. He entered quietly, as to not disturb the ladies inside, and took a seat against the icy walls of the interior.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆγ€β˜Όγ€‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:05 pm

K A I R I x A M I__________________________
Lesbian / Earthbender / 18 / Cis Girl / Tags: Asami / Location: Ba Sing Se Monorail

Kai was tall, though not nearly as tall as Asami. She stood by waiting for the train that would come and take her out of the city. She loathed that she'd had to come here to learn more of earthbending, because it'd brought her closer to her relatives, and she didn't want to run into any of them. Though, they may not have even recognized her. The girl had gone and redone her entire look, and usually was mistaken for a guy with his hair down. She still wasnt going to take the risk that someone was going to be nosy and realize it was her. She left as soon as she could, as soon as she'd satisfied her knowledge, and as soon as she'd found a place to head off to. She didn't have any connection to her family or this place, nor did she want to. She didnt think there was going to be anything redeeming about this place.

So it came as a surprised to her that as she was looking around at the stop, her eyes happened to settle upon Asami. She did not, of course, know her, but unlike anyone else at the station, she was surprisingly attractive. She caught herself staring at the girl and her face got red as she looked away. She didnt want to seem like a creep. She hoped she'd not been seen by the girl, as that would make things less awkward.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™‘ ii, ☭ ii

Postby Zyn » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:41 pm

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxβ™‘xxA s a m ixxβ™‘
══════════════════
β™‘ Earthbender || Female || 19
β™‘ Location: Ba Sing Se
β™‘ Tags: Kairi
β™‘ Mood: Intrigued, Torn, Curious

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
A strong gaze bore down upon Asami causing the tall earthbender to look around, searching for the source of the stare. Where most would assume the worst she was merely confused. Finally her searching gaze landed upon another girl who was just then looking away. From where she stood she could see a bright red blush rushing across the girls face. Being naive she could only assume that the girl was embarrassed that that she had been spotted. Curiosity got the best of the tall earthbender and with a couple of strides she was soon standing in front of the shorter woman. Gentle brown eyes searched the shorter girls own brown eyes with mild curiosity. When she could find no answers in the shorter girls gaze she offered them a gentle smile. It had only just crossed her mind that her large frame and height might have intimidated the shorter girl. She could understand why that might happen, she tended to intimidate a lot of people just looking at them and for no reason other than her sheer size. "I'm afraid I can be a bit blunt but I saw you watching me and so I came over to introduce myself. I am called Asami. Are you from around here? I don't want to assume since it seems like you are leaving" she asked curiously. She had nearly asked where they were headed before she had managed to stop herself. It was something that a person would share with a compete stranger, sometimes she forgot about such things. While she waited for a response she opened a small pouch on her hip and pulled out a lollipop which she stuck in her check. Then as thought it was an afterthought she pulled out a second and offered it to the shorter girl. It didn't even occur to her that it might not be something that this other girl would want.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxxx☭xxC h i h i r oxx☭
═══════════════════════
☭ Exiled Prince || Firebender || Male || 20
☭ Location: Floating by a strange iceberg
☭ Tags: Two Sleeping Strangers, Suyin
☭ Mood: Worn Out, Confused, Irritated

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Chihiro let out a gusty sigh as he stared at the iceberg. He had spent up all his anger in that moment and was so focused on the iceberg in front of him that he hadn't heard Suyin's approach and nearly jumped a foot when a hand handed on his shoulder. Spinning on his heel and almost swung out at Suyin until he realized who it was. Relaxing from his fighting stance he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. The words that left her lips cause an impressive red to spread across his face as he realized that she had heard him swearing. He had spent a good long time trying to use as little swear words around her as possible, though as someone with a temper as short as his it was a task. Taking a deep breath he shook his head slightly and tilted his head back so that he was staring up at the sky. "I'm just frustrated. We have been searching for how long? A year! With nothing to show of it. Now I have this perfect clue sitting in the palm of my hand and I can't even get the answers out of it. What better answer could I get then two strange beings trapped in a giant iceberg. If they don't know anything then I doubt anyone will know anything" he ranted. Turning on his heel again to face the iceberg he folded his arms across his chest. He had set out on this path to find the avatar in attempt to save the world and all the people who hated him. Why he had decided to do such a thing he wasn't entirely sure, after all it wasn't like he would get much out of this whole ordeal. He had little interest in taking over the Fire Nation and it wasn't like he could ever win any favors. There was also no chance of actually finding someone other than Suyin who could tolerate his presence. With a deep breath he peered back at Suyin and then at the iceberg. "What do you think we should do? I can tell there is an idea bouncing around in your head" he finally said as he turned his attention back to the iceberg in front of him. Whomever was in that iceberg he wanted to find out if it was possible.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:43 pm

K A I R I x A M I__________________________
Lesbian / Earthbender / 18 / Cis Girl / Tags: Asami / Location: Ba Sing Se Monorail

She nearly choked as she saw she was being approached, in her peripheral vision. She became even more embarrassed, twice as much because, she was flustered by the girl's looks. She managed to stop blushing but she wasn't going to be as lucky with words. It was quite a sight to be seen in her case because usually she was composed and focused, but as she'd been caught off guard, she was much more awkward. "Oh. . I'm. . ga--I mean Kairi." They replied in their low, quiet voice. 'And uhm. .no. Not here; Gaoling." Was that too much information to share? She didnt know, but focused on keeping her face composed. She looked decently concerned instead, so it was only slightly an improvement.

She looked down at the candy and thought it rude to not accept, so she received it, though she did not do anything besides hold it."I. . I'm not going there though. . " She didnt know why she'd said that, but it was too late to take it back. She was trying to hide how flustered she really was and she knew that as she spoke more to cover it up, she'd give the impression that she was in fact having trouble composing herself. So she'd limited herself to short phrases for now. She wasn't too much shorter than Asami, only 3 inches, but she felt the difference.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me