The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Everyone knows about Superman and Batman and all of the other superheroes. How they always saved the day. Well, they are all done now. Crime has gone up again but the heroes are gone and it's time for their children to save the day.
rules
be a girl and boy
You can be a villain even if your parent(s) are heroes and vice versa
At least three sentences
No op

Code: Select all
[img]photo[/img]
Name
Super name
Good or bad
[Img]costume[/img]
Parent(s)
Powers/abilities
History
Other

Taken Parents (ask other person for siblings)

Harley Quinn and Joker
Selina Kyle
Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoke
John Constantine
Batman
Aquaman
Edward Nygma (The Riddler)
Jefferson Pierce (Black Lighting)
Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin)
Edward Blake

Theodosia "Theo" Kyle
Outgoing, mischievous, adventurous, brave, kind
Wildcat or Cat
Good but likes to have a little fun sometimes
costume
Harley Quinn and Joker (does not know that and believes Selina Kyle just adopted her)
Very flexible, gymnast, skilled in hand to hand combat, Telekinesis (hasn't manifested yet they are due to the toxin in her bloodstream from her father)
she Just moved to Gotham. Selina Kyle moved away from Gotham to raise her son Carson away from the chaos. Harley convinced her to take Theo with her. Selina kept in contact with Harley sharing how Theo was doing she sometimes visited her (Theo and Carson just think she was on a work trip).
Theo is an artist,

Carson Kyle
Outgoing, mischievous, adventurous, brave, headstrong,
Lynx
Good but likes to have a little fun sometimes (more trouble than Theo
costume
Selina Kyle
Very flexible, gymnast, skilled in hand to hand combat
Just moved to Gotham.
Last edited by We'reAllMadHere on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:55 am

(I am spoiling what happens to Oliver from CW's thing Crisis on Infinite earths with my girl. Just wanted to warn you)
(Before she died)
Name~Olivia Oliver Queen
Age~16 at death
Personality~Olivia normally sweet, friendly, helpful, smart, protective over her friends and kind. Lady Spectre on the other hand Evil, vengeful, rude, scary, violet, and smart
Super name~Lady Spectre(Sorry)
Good or bad~ Bad
(Below)
Parent(s)~Oliver Queen/Spectre(Spectre is quite fascinating to me) and Felicity Smoke
Powers/abilities~ Magic, combat magic, weapon magic, and magic platforms When Lady Spectre is in control Dark magic, Dark combat magic, dark weapon magic and dark magic platforms and mind control
History~Olivia was with her best friend Joey Constantine she asked him if he could help her find out what happened to her parents Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoke. Joey said yes he would help Olivia. They went to earth Prime and started looking into it. Olivia told Joey that her middle name is Oliver. "That's weird that your middle name is that Olivia." Joey said to Olivia. "Yeah I know it is, I don't really like my middle name, I don't really know why that's my middle name." Olivia said to Joey. Olivia was "killed" in front of Joey. But she was saved by an entity called Lady Spectre similar to her father's Spectre. (I plan to have her starting in the Morgue and she's going to look different which is the other picture because she's now possessed by Lady Spectre)
Other~She hates her middle name. Joey is her best friend. Sadly Olivia can't fully control Lady Spectre. Olivia blacks out when Lady Spectre. Olivia is the host for an entity kinda like her father Oliver Queen/Spectre called Lady Spectre(Don't ask.)

Photo Below
Name~Joey Constantine
Age~17
Personality~Friendly, smart, kind, fighter, dedicated, and protective.
Super name~John Constantine
Good or bad~Good but will turn bad after he gets mind controlled by his best friend
[img]None[/img]
Parent(s)~John Constantine and some unknown women
Powers/abilities~Same as John Constantine
History~He won't talk about it
Other~He thinks Olivia is dead. Best friends with Olivia Oliver Queen. His accent is similar to his father John Constantine
Attachments
Constantine-1x01-09.jpg
Joey I know its Matt Ryan as John Constantine
Constantine-1x01-09.jpg (48.96 KiB) Viewed 322 times
crisis-infinite-earths-spectre.jpeg
Lady Spectre I know its from the crossover thing but imagine a girl
crisis-infinite-earths-spectre.jpeg (376.28 KiB) Viewed 322 times
gettyimages-585119902-2048x2048.jpg
Olivia now
gettyimages-585119902-2048x2048.jpg (352.82 KiB) Viewed 322 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:38 am

(Mad please come on and get online please and I really want my bios to get accepted)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:13 pm

accepted
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:52 pm

(Yay sorry about all the pms. Spectre is quite fascinating.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:17 am

(Don’t forget to put Oliver Queen/Spectre and Felicity Smoak on the taken Parents list and John Constantine on the taken parents list please)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:49 am

Reserving son of batman and daughter of aquaman
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me