The Tradtions

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Tradtions

Postby esmaldia » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 am

You are either a human or a Child of the Elements. You are learning how to controll these powers of your and live without a mother and trying to fit in with a town the hates you. You are trying to break the tradition and many town meetings and wars are going on. This is waaay back then in midevil times so you don't have i-pods yet and most bands and people didn't come yet.

Rules
Stick to the regular rules of the Rps as in no god modding powerplaying and stuff like that
Stay in the story if you don't post in a week your character will die automaticly. You can make a new one, but yuo have to stick to the rules
As many characters as you think you can handle!
You do not need to be accepted unless I disagree with your profile! if you wait to be accepted then I will knwo you did not read the rules!
PG-13 pls! No cursing no gore and the highest you can go with romance is makingout got that?
I can change the rules whenever I want
If you break the rules three times then you will be BANNED from this RPG not the website just the RPG

Basic things that apply to ALL charcters
*If you are a child of the elements your mother was sacrificed sorry but she was
*The council hates you don't be all friendly with them

Fourm
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]Age:((between 5- whatever))[/b]
[b]Apearance:((pics allowed!))[/b]
[b]Element: (if you have one if you are a regular human don't do this))[/b]
[b]Personality *optional:[/b]
[b]History *optional:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

ImageImage
Mine:
esmaldia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tradtions

Postby esmaldia » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 am

Accepted charcters:

User: Esmaldia
Name: Flare
Apearance: http://fav.me/d1gx4r0
Element: Fire
Personality: ...
History: ...
Other: (Black hair in pic) she really has a chesnutty colored hair and orange insted of light green eyes.
ImageImage
Mine:
esmaldia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 am

Username: Miken13
Name: Cale
Apearance: Image
Element: Darkness
Personality: Cruel and cold just like his power. He doesn't show much sympathy and can be somewhat self centered. When someone manages to get under that hard shell, he's rather kind and loving.
History: He prefers not to tell, but might release bits and pieces as the rp progresses.
Other: He has a large scar on his right cheek
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby esmaldia » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:52 am

((accepted, I'm thinking one more person then we can start.))
ImageImage
Mine:
esmaldia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 am

Username:kimkimcocopuff
Name:kim
Apearance:Image
Element: plants
Personality *optional:very happy and such abit hyper and such.......
History *optional:unknown as of now
Other:is ians little sister

Username:kimkimcocopuff
Name:ian
Apearance:Image
Element:earth
Personality *optional:......
History *optional:.....
Other:is kims big brother
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby esmaldia » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 am

((accepted, but you forgot to fill in kim's gender. WEWe start in 3...2...1... NOW!!!!))

Flare was looking throught her studies when she turned apon a page where a picture of her and her mother was, at the sight of her mother she was sorrow filled and a boiling hot tear hit the book and burnt a small hole throught it. "Why did they do that, why, why." She said to herself thinking of the last moment she had seen her mother.

Flashback
Flare was 8 when her mother had been sacrificed to the dragon. Sharden was it's name and he was known for needing a sacrafice she was origionally going to be, but her mother took her place. "Good-bye my little angel." Where the last words of her mother's soft sweet delicate voice.She had seen every moment for it her mother's golden ring was the only memerance of her Flare had.

Flare awoke from the flashback to see she had cried through it and the pages of her book were almost burned to nothing. The anger of the longing for her mother heated Flare tilll she burned to book. The flaming book burned a hole in the floor to the room below where her step family lived. "Sorry." She said down the hole. " Haven't you burned almost everything in the house Flare?" he step mother asked.
ImageImage
Mine:
esmaldia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 am

Cale was sitting up against the side of his home, reading his studies. He was thrown out of the house for having those flame 'tatooes' on his arms. Then again, Cale's father didn't like him much anyways and blamed him for his mother's death.
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 am

while kim and ian walked through a park kim started to hum to her self and brush her hand across a bench and flowers and ferns would grow from it causeing kim to smile

ian watched his sister amused by how easily she was amused
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby esmaldia » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 am

Flare had been sent to the general store to get more woods to fix the hole in the floor. She had passed Cale's house and wondered who he was, she had never talked to him or even knew his name. She pondered it on her way back.
ImageImage
Mine:
esmaldia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 am

Cale looked out to the streets, focusing on Flare briefly. He closed up his studies and placed the book beside him. He rose from the ground and listened up by one of the windows. His father was furious with something, and knew he wasn't allowed back inside.
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me