grey - wip

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

grey - wip

Postby _Lyre » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:36 pm

everything is ━━━━━━

████
        ████
        ████
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

intro | rules | world & history | vigilantes | heroes | villains
        the main cast | other characters | status & more

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by _Lyre on Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

intro

────────────────────────
      After nearly two centuries of fighting
      and unrest, the world has finally sett
      led. The warfare, both literal and po
      litical, has given away to an era of p
      eace and harmony, the villains and th
      ose who aided them vanquished and
      the heroes standing tall and proud, s
      bright and shining, adored by all. Peo
      ple rejoiced, for now their world is f
      ull of light, the white overtaking the
      dark black that threatened to seep in
      to the very foundation of society and
      corrupt it all. However, light cannot
      exist without dark, and the world is
      far from black and white.
      ................[ inspired by bnha
      ................& bungou stray dogs ]

────────────────────────
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

01. Follow all of CS's rules
        02. PM me to reserve,
        02. reservations last 72 hours
        03. You may play no more
        03. than 2 of the main roles
        04. Try to keep genders
        04. relatively even
        05. Proper grammar and
        05. spelling 95%+ of the time,
        05. proofread before posting
        06. 150+ words per post
        07. Keep OOC chat away
        07. from the main thread
        08. Disable your signatures
        09. Try to be as active
        10. Inform me of absences
        11. Be respectful to others
        12. Anime face claims only
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

world & history

Postby _Lyre » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:37 pm

┌────────────────vocabulary────┐
        [ quirk: a special, superhuman ability ]
        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t

└──────────────────────────────────┘

● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        ● █
        the origin:
        [ 2001 ] On January 26, on her way to the hospital to give birth, a woman was caught in t
        he Gujarat earthquake. She was killed, and her unborn child was found in her dead womb
        alive and breathing, seeming perfectly healthy. This is the first one with a quirk ever born.

[ 2004 ] Four-years-old started developing quirks all over the world. At first, there were o
        ly 1 in 100 who were quirks, but gradually, more and more were quirks until the quirkless
        were the odd ones out.

the following events
        Quriks were a novelty, simultaneously praised and hated. On one hand, these children ca
        me right out of many's favorite superhero comics and movies, and people were fascinated.
        However, many quirked were killed or hunted down, governments taking action after actio
        n all with the ultimate goal of suppressing and controlling something new and unknown a
        nd above all, feared. After the first Quirk Resistance formed, the following century was fill
        ed with fighting and death, each side determined and dead-set on their aims. Eventually,
        the Resistance won thanks to their constantly increasing amount of supporters and allies.

[ 2103 ] Villains started surfacing which nearly sent the world into the complete, utter ch
        aos that possessed it less than a decade ago. Some of the quirked started taking matters i
        nto their own hands and becoming vigilantes, they were heralded as heroes. To prevent t
        hese matters (the villains and vigilantes ones) from escalating, the Hero System was crea
        ted.

The next decades were occupied by societies all over the world shifting and rearranging t
        o further adapt to these changes. It wasn't until 2198 that matters reached a semblance
        of normalcy and the world settled. People are happy, cities have been built are thriving
        like they once did long ago, and new discoveries are made on a daily basis. Villains are st
        ill out there, but so are heroes, and everything will be fine, surely time will heal this bat
        tered and bloodied world's wounds now that there is finally time for it to rest.

┌─────────────────currently────┐

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

└──────────────────────────────────┘
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me