Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic v2 open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic v2 open

Postby Espeon101010 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Espeon101010 wrote:
Mirène Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia Town Cafe .:. tags: Jesse .:.

After finishing her meal off with final bites of her sandwich, Mira packed up her bag and tucked her coat under her arm. She still had a little bit of time before she was needed back at the guild hall, and there was a cafe barely out of her way which served wonderful coffee. Striking off in that direction, she passed several other park-goers who were enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

No more than five minutes later, Mira arrived at the cafe. She stepped inside and heard a familiar voice floating through the air. She had arrived just in time to hear the last quip out of context, so Mira had no idea exactly what the exceed meant, but that didn't really matter. Moving past the line to order, Mira strode right up to the table where Jesse sat. "Hi Joy, hey Jesse. So you did manage to come back, eh? Some people were starting to think that you might never return." A smile crept across her face as she looked at the young man. He seemed to be well, or at least no different than any other time she had met him. "Mind if I join you?"

Asrus Zeru
.:. 13 years .:. Male .:. Heterosexual .:. Magnolia Market .:. tags: Open .:.

The air in-land was almost stale compared to the fresh, salty sea air Asrus was used to. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, the young mage walked down the road. Despite the lack of refreshing air, he had to admit it was nice not to have to dodge out of sight every time a city official or guard came into view. The only reason he had come up to this town was because his last exploit had almost gotten him (and another person) killed. His reckless endangerment had crossed the line and if the guards had caught him, there was a good chance that Asrus would not have seen the outside of a cell for a very long time. Without a cent to his name, the blue-haired boy shot a glance around his immediate surroundings. No one was paying him any attention-a good thing to say the least. Taking in a breath of the gross, stagnant city air, Asrus caught a whiff of food coming from a few streets over to his right.

Following his nose, he quickly came across the market that must provide food and other needs to Magnolia. There were shops and stands, all filled with colourful goods. His eyes were assaulted by the overwhelming display, but his nose could have shut down completely from all the scents that hit him like a wall. Walking like everyone else, Asrus tried to blend in and avoid any attention. If he wanted to successfully snag a bit of food, he would need to be invisible. Luckily, it was easier to hide in a crowd and it seemed to be a busy time to go to the market. A fruit stand was just in front of him, serving a young girl with dark hair. She got two odd-looking fruits and left with a smile on her face. As he walked by the stall, Asrus reached his outside arm behind his back and traced his fingers along the produce until he got a good grip on one. Picking it up, he carried on his way, slipping it into his pocket.

Delenn Izumi
.;. 14 years .:. Female .:. Magnolia Park .:. tags: Laya .:.

Delenn had never even considered doing something like meditation. Her mind was basically always in a constant state of going and doing something. She very rarely saw a chance for relaxation, especially at home. The overall idea made sense to the young girl- after all, she always read interviews from the fairy tail wizards about how much they needed to focus in order to use magic and improve. "Okay, but how do I train my mind to improve my fighting and magic? I mean, what do a I focus on when I'm meditating so that I can get better at things?" She gazed down at the ground, trying to figure out how the mind could connect to physical, tangible results. Laya's next sentence made Delenn's heart skip a beat. She would be willing to train someone like her? "I would love that!" She blurted before her new acquaintance had finished her sentence.

Just then, her cat came out from behind a tree in the park and padded over to Delenn, licking his lips before he meowed happily and leaped up on her lap. With a small giggle, she began to stroke his black and white back. "This is Storm Breaker. My brother named him that because he thinks it's a cool name. But he isn't a very cool cat- he just likes to lie in the sun and get pets from people. Kind of more like a teddy bear than anything else."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:19 am

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: Delennxxxxx location :: Magnolia parkxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Laya looked away, while she was forming the words in her head. After a while she started out with "....Meditation for me was about removing focus from the outer world, but you pick one thing to focus on - like your heartbeat - that's a good choice since you always have that with you - then" Laya looked back at Delenn and smiled "then you concentrate on listening, slowing your breathing and blocking out all the noise and things around you. It might sound easy, but if you aren't used to having this much focus on your body or your mind in general, if can be a bit overwhelming. The thing I use meditation for is to give my body and mind space to grow in, if that makes any sense? I might not be the best trainer in the world for this..." the last bit came out in a low mumble while Laya looked to the side for a bit. When Delenn said that she'd love to get trained by Laya, she smiled broadly.

Then the cat joined them. Laya had always been a fan of animals. "I think most cats are cool - I bet you he would be able to teach you a thing or two about agility and faster movements, if you watch him clsoe enough. All cats have amazing speed, agility and balance - they're great hunters - but of course, they make wonderful pets too...can I pet him?" she then asked, not wanting to just reach in a pet the animal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:32 am

Espeon101010 wrote:
Mirène Dreyar

After finishing her meal off with final bites of her sandwich, Mira packed up her bag and tucked her coat under her arm. She still had a little bit of time before she was needed back at the guild hall, and there was a cafe barely out of her way which served wonderful coffee. Striking off in that direction, she passed several other park-goers who were enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

No more than five minutes later, Mira arrived at the cafe. She stepped inside and heard a familiar voice floating through the air. She had arrived just in time to hear the last quip out of context, so Mira had no idea exactly what the exceed meant, but that didn't really matter. Moving past the line to order, Mira strode right up to the table where Jesse sat. "Hi Joy, hey Jesse. So you did manage to come back, eh? Some people were starting to think that you might never return." A smile crept across her face as she looked at the young man. He seemed to be well, or at least no different than any other time she had met him. "Mind if I join you?"

Asrus Zeru

The air in-land was almost stale compared to the fresh, salty sea air Asrus was used to. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, the young mage walked down the road. Despite the lack of refreshing air, he had to admit it was nice not to have to dodge out of sight every time a city official or guard came into view. The only reason he had come up to this town was because his last exploit had almost gotten him (and another person) killed. His reckless endangerment had crossed the line and if the guards had caught him, there was a good chance that Asrus would not have seen the outside of a cell for a very long time. Without a cent to his name, the blue-haired boy shot a glance around his immediate surroundings. No one was paying him any attention-a good thing to say the least. Taking in a breath of the gross, stagnant city air, Asrus caught a whiff of food coming from a few streets over to his right.

Following his nose, he quickly came across the market that must provide food and other needs to Magnolia. There were shops and stands, all filled with colourful goods. His eyes were assaulted by the overwhelming display, but his nose could have shut down completely from all the scents that hit him like a wall. Walking like everyone else, Asrus tried to blend in and avoid any attention. If he wanted to successfully snag a bit of food, he would need to be invisible. Luckily, it was easier to hide in a crowd and it seemed to be a busy time to go to the market. A fruit stand was just in front of him, serving a young girl with dark hair. She got two odd-looking fruits and left with a smile on her face. As he walked by the stall, Asrus reached his outside arm behind his back and traced his fingers along the produce until he got a good grip on one. Picking it up, he carried on his way, slipping it into his pocket.

Delenn Izumi
.;. 14 years .:. Female .:. Magnolia Park .:. tags: Laya .:.

She took every word Laya said seriously and nodded at the things she understood. So it was best to do it in a quiet place where she could focus... Maybe she could explore the town for the rest of her day and try to find a few places she could use. "Just focus on my heartbeat and breathing? I can do that." Her smile lit up a bit more as she began to plan out the rest of her afternoon. Her next few points about how good cats are got Delenn thinking. Laya was absolutely right about them being good hunters. Delenn had never even begun to consider learning from Storm Breaker, but he certainly really good instincts and reflexes. As her training list grew longer and longer, the young girl felt her excitement build. "You are a good teacher. Just because things can be hard to explain doesn't mean you can't teach. You've told me how to start and even gave me the good advice of copying my cat!" Her radiant smile was full of excitement at the possibility of working to become something that she so desperately wanted. "Of course you can pet him. He really likes getting scratched near his shoulders and hips."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:59 pm

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: Delennxxxxx location :: Magnolia parkxxxxx
Laya smiled a little bit more when Delenn told her she was a good teacher. It warmed her a bit being told she was good at something she took pride in. Laya reached a hand out to let Storm Breaker sniff it, just so she didn't just go in for the petting right away. When the cat nizzled his head into her hand she couldn't help but let out a small happy sound. She adored cats so much, and Storm Breaker was no exception. Laya then went on with the petting, making sure to pet him at the shoulders and hips, scratching him once in a while too.

After a while of petting the cat, Laya stopped herself, it was nice to pet cat's but she really had to go soon. She had to go catch the guildmaster today, at least that was her plan. She just hoped they woud accept her, otherwise she didn't have anywhere else to go. Looking down for a while, thinking a bit to herself, Laya finally said "You know where the guild hall is and such right? Think you can point me in the right direction or maybe show me the way if you have time?"

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:34 am

Espeon101010 wrote:
Mirène Dreyar

Asrus Zeru

Delenn Izumi
.;. 14 years .:. Female .:. Magnolia .:. tags: Laya .:.

It seemed as if Laya and Storm Breaker hit it of quite well and Delenn let her mind wander through what she had discussed with her new acquaintance. With all these new ideas on how to train and get stronger, she was excited and ready to jump in and try it all. She was taken out of her reverie by Laya speaking. "I can definitely take you there! I don't really have anything I have to do today, and it's almost on my way home." She hopped up to her feet and watched as Storm Breaker, seemingly to realize the time, slithered off the bench and darted down an alleyway. "He's probably going to hunt." With a small shrug of her shoulders, the young girl started toward the main road of Magnolia. "If you make it to the main road in town and go due south, you'll make it to the guild pretty easily. Most roads link up with..." Delenn did her best to explain how the city roads and paths were laid out so that Laya would at least be able to find the centre part of the town if she got lost. As they walked, the pair passed through the market, now much quieter than earlier and through several residential blocks. The houses were quaint and close together, some windows were open to catch some breeze while others were completely locked up while the residents were away.

Soon enough the guild hall came into view and they arrived at the doors a few minutes that. "Well, here we are." Her eyes critically examined the doors and building as a whole. [color=#darkred]"It's kind of intimidating, isn't it?"[/color] Delenn placed her hand on the door lightly, feeling the heavy wood, warmed by the sun all day, heat her hand. "Do you think..." her voice faltered, unsure of how to proceed, "Do you think that I could ask? About joining, I mean. Maybe the guild master can tell me what I need to work on before I can join." It would be easier to have specific goals than trying to improve everything. She thought to herself before she dropped her hand from the door.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:00 am

-I. Am. So Sorry about this guys! The past two months things have been insane between school, changing jobs and moving good lordie! I am going to become more active no though that things have FINALLY settled down! Jeez!

Lena Heartfilia - Independant Wizard - location; Malva Town - tagged; Nikora[Kitty]

"Mmm these all look so yummy!, said a young orange haired girl no older then in her teen years as she examined the apple-looking fruit carefully. It was another beautiful day in the Kingdom of Fiore. And with midday having taken over from the morning not too long ago, the outdoor market in Malba City was alive with activity. Vendors of all kinds lined the busy streets selling their products to the crowds of passerbys wondering the streets. This young customer paying a fruit stand a visit was no exception. The teen was hungry and decided to stop at the booth for a snack upon seeing it's arrays of brightly colored, some odd shaped unfamiliar fresh produce options. Picking up the fruit the orange haired girl held it up to her shoulder, "What do you think?"

From behind the teen clinging to her back, popped up a rather peculiar...creature was it? Whatever the small being was, it looked like a little shivering brown snowman of sorts. While clinging to the girl, it reached forward taking the fruit from her before biting into it. "Pun-puuun!", came the pleased sounding reply as it took another bite.

The girl laughed before turning back to the vendor. "Thats good enough for me. How much for this and one more?", she asked the seller removing some currency to buy the fruit with. Counting out the required amount of jewel as payment for the snacks, the teen thanked the man before turning to leave. The little creature on her back eating his as she took the first bite of her own. "Hey this isn't bad! Nice choice Kitty!", the girl praises the happy little creature clinging ro her back as they headed back down the Malba streets again.

Jesse Detwin - Fairy Tail - location; Magnolia Town, cafe - tagged; Joy
Jesse had been the first of the pair to realize that they were no longer alone. But it was the talking female feline that actually gave any outward notice towards their new company. Joy turned her head away from her human companion and instantly her expression changed. It went from one of annoyance to cheerfull welcome in the blink of a few eyelashes. "Hello Mirène, you look to be alright and in god spirits today. Success on a recent job?", asked the light blue furred Exceed pleasently.

Meanwhile Jesse nodded making a uncaring motion with his hand, "If you want, doesn't bother me so have a seat." He himself moved over enough for her is she wished to sit beside him instead of his partner. The maroon haired young man turned to his guildmate smiling while leaning on a elbow on the table, "Well that's comforting to hear the guild was so confidant in us...it was child's play really. For as easy smugglers are to handle, the rewards was pretty good. Another good mark for Fairy Tail is another good mark for Fairy Tail though so no complaining. You?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:28 am

Ava Scarlett

21 years| Female| straight| Magnolia Market| Tag:Asrus

Ava was out buying some fresh food when she saw out of the corner of her eye someone snagging fruit. “Let me guess. You don’t have enough to buy fruit so you thought you could sneak off and not be noticed. Okay How about I buy you some food, so you don’t have to worry about being such a sneak.” She said in a calm tone. Usually she was a bit more strict but she figured that would just scare the kid.

Luna Heartfilia

17 years| Female |straight | Magnolia Cafe| Tag: Open

Luna had been out for a walk trying to think of a job she could take on. She didn’t mind a bit of danger. Plus maybe she could get a gate key out of it. Not that she only cared to have every gate key. Right now she just wanted Aquarius. And she would do anything to get it. She bought a tea and sipped it, lost in thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:34 am

bump
wolfrunner