Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic v2 open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic v2 open

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 am

Lena Heartfilia - Independant Wizard - location; Malva Town - tagged; Nikora[Kitty]

"Mmm these all look so yummy!, said a young orange haired girl no older then in her teen years as she examined the apple-looking fruit carefully. It was another beautiful day in the Kingdom of Fiore. And with midday having taken over from the morning not too long ago, the outdoor market in Malba City was alive with activity. Vendors of all kinds lined the busy streets selling their products to the crowds of passerbys wondering the streets. This young customer paying a fruit stand a visit was no exception. The teen was hungry and decided to stop at the booth for a snack upon seeing it's arrays of brightly colored, some odd shaped unfamiliar fresh produce options. Picking up the fruit the orange haired girl held it up to her shoulder, "What do you think?"

From behind the teen clinging to her back, popped up a rather peculiar...creature was it? Whatever the small being was, it looked like a little shivering brown snowman of sorts. While clinging to the girl, it reached forward taking the fruit from her before biting into it. "Pun-puuun!", came the pleased sounding reply as it took another bite.

The girl laughed before turning back to the vendor. "Thats good enough for me. How much for this and one more?", she asked the seller removing some currency to buy the fruit with. Counting out the required amount of jewel as payment for the snacks, the teen thanked the man before turning to leave. The little creature on her back eating his as she took the first bite of her own. "Hey this isn't bad! Nice choice Kitty!", the girl praises the happy little creature clinging ro her back as they headed back down the Malba streets again.

Jesse Detwin - Fairy Tail - location; Magnolia Town, cafe - tagged; Joy
"I can not believe we are doing this.", came a clearly female voice sounding rather upset at the moment, "And no I have no desire to hear a word of it, you know I know you better then you know yourself. How hard is it for men and tomcats to admit their wrongs? Especially when it is so obvious or there is no other explanation. You should take your due punishment with dignity like a man. You are far from a child anymore after all." At a table by the window of the cafe sat the source of the distinctive female voice.....a cat with pale light blue fur. She was sitting at one end of the table with a scowl of disapproval and annoyance on her face. 

On the other end of the table was the one he feline was talking to. The young man was reclined back in the booth, one arm casually drapped over the back of the seat without care. The maroon haired young man seemed to be in a daze of sorts as he stared up at the establishment cieling. "You know I am starting to think you were misnamed.", he said with a note of teasing in his voice, "Seriously though relax Joy. We've been gone awhile already, stopping for a brake here isn't going to change anything for the worse. Plus I wanna pick up a cake for the Master as a gift. Why take a hell of a punishment when you can bribe someone into painless happiness?"
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic v2 open

Postby χaphan » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:34 pm

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: n/axxxxx location :: Magnolia Townxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Laya had used most of the morning packing down her tent in the forests near Magnolia Town. She hadn't made it to the town last night so she had to set up a camp. Thankfully the weather had been great, not to warm not to cold and the wind wasn't too crazy either. Her light blue hair flew to the side in the wind as she was walking down the path towards the town. She had always wanted to go to Magnolia but right now her biggest reason, was to join the guild that has a home here in this town - Fairy Tail. Laya had thought long and hard about which guild she should have joined. Mermaid Heel had been a choice on her list too, but she just didn't feel at home there. Lamia Scale she had visited too but they weren't really her kind of people. And the whole hosting thing in Blue Pegasus wasn't her thing either. So with her hopes high she wanted to come here and visit Fairy Tail. After around an hour of walking, she had made it into the middle of the town. The smell of food, flowers and people greeted her and she couldn't help but smile. Laya hadn't had any breakfast so the smell of food didn't help her much right now. She knew she had to stop at a seller and get something to eat - but what should she choose? There were so many stands and everything looked really good. After some walking back and foward between the stands, Laya decided that some bread with filling would be a good choice.

She went to the park to find a place to sit and eat and lucky for her, there was an empty bench in the shade. Laya dropped her huge backpack on the side of the bench, fixed her light grey shorts and white shirt and sat down. She pulled out the bag with the bread inside and began to eat it. "Oh kami, this is soooo good~" she mumbled while she continued to eat. Laya had always loved food. It brought her lots of joy. Laya looked around at the people who were in the park at this time. Most of them where families playing around in the sunny weather. Even though the whole scene made Laya smile, she still felt kind of sad. She had never been a part of a family. She was thrown around from church to church but because she was an unwanted child, she had never stayed in a place for too long. Just the thought of a church made her skin crawl a tiny bit. While most of them were beautiful, she just couldn't shake years of neglect off her. Laya shook her head to get the sad thoughts to go away and then she continued to eat the rest of the bread in peace...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:23 pm

Mirène Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia City Centre .:. tags: Open .:.

The day was warm and clear, a promising day to run errands or take a small job if she felt like it. Mirène closed her eyes and soaked up the sun, feeling the warmth soak into her clothes and skin as she sat in the park. The guild had been fairly quiet- not even a wrestling match or challenge from a single wizard. Seeing as it was such a nice day, Mira decided to take her lunch break outside and let her mind wander before heading back to do whatever the afternoon had in store for her. She rounded the corner that opened to the park and made a beeline for the fountain in the centre. Sitting on the edge and looking into the water, the blonde mage took her jacket off, revealing her orange tank top underneath. Her arms were lean and muscled, filled out but not bulky. Mira pulled a bowl of yogurt and a container of salad out of her bag and started to eat, watching the ripples in the pool beside her, letting the cool breeze carry her hair out behind her in soft billows.

Asrus Zeru
.:. 13 years .:. Male .:. Heterosexual .:. Magnolia Market .:. tags: Open .:.

The air in-land was almost stale compared to the fresh, salty sea air Asrus was used to. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, the young mage walked down the road. Despite the lack of refreshing air, he had to admit it was nice not to have to dodge out of sight every time a city official or guard came into view. The only reason he had come up to this town was because his last exploit had almost gotten him (and another person) killed. His reckless endangerment had crossed the line and if the guards had caught him, there was a good chance that Asrus would not have seen the outside of a cell for a very long time. Without a cent to his name, the blue-haired boy shot a glance around his immediate surroundings. No one was paying him any attention-a good thing to say the least. Taking in a breath of the gross, stagnant city air, Asrus caught a whiff of food coming from a few streets over to his right.

Following his nose, he quickly came across the market that must provide food and other needs to Magnolia. There were shops and stands, all filled with colourful goods. His eyes were assaulted by the overwhelming display, but his nose could have shut down completely from all the scents that hit him like a wall. Walking like everyone else, Asrus tried to blend in and avoid any attention. If he wanted to successfully snag a bit of food, he would need to be invisible. Luckily, it was easier to hide in a crowd and it seemed to be a busy time to go to the market. A fruit stand was just in front of him, serving a young girl with dark hair. She got two odd-looking fruits and left with a smile on her face. As he walked by the stall, Asrus reached his outside arm behind his back and traced his fingers along the produce until he got a good grip on one. Picking it up, he carried on his way, slipping it into his pocket.

Delenn Izumi
.;. 14 years .:. Female .:. location .:. tags: Laya .:.

The day was promising to be a good one. Delenn had woke up half an hour before she was supposed to and had gotten a head start on her chores. This left her with more time in the day to do more of what she liked: wandering the town with her family's cat Petra. Petra was an outdoors cat and Delenn more so followed the feline rather than wandered the town. As per her earlier thought, Delenn felt with certainty that today would be good in some way or another. The market was filling up with people tending to their stalls and others looking to buy food for their meals that day. Rather than get caught in the crowd, Petra dashed through a throng of shoppers and disappeared behind some crates piled up by an alley. By the time Delenn had reached the point she had last seen her cat, Petra was long gone. "Oh well. She'll probably find some scrapped fish or something." It was rare for these little adventures of Delenn's to last longer than a morning. Petra, surprisingly, proved herself to be more agile than a fourteen year old child.

Leaving the crowded Market place behind her, the dark-haired child aimlessly followed several streets until she happened upon someone sitting on a bench. Her feet had started to hurt and Delenn hoped it wouldn't be too rude or bold of her to sit next to the stranger. "Um, excuse me. May I sit here too?" While she wasn't typically a shy girl, Delenn had heard of all the stories about not speaking with strangers.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:25 pm

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: Delennxxxxx location :: Magnolia parkxxxxx
Laya was still not done eating the bread when she heard and felt someone getting close to her. She turned to look at the girl, still chewing on the bread. When the girl asked if she could sit down, Laya stopped herself from speaking with her mouth full of food. She nodded in a semi-fast way and pushed herself a little off to the side, so the girl would have some more room to sit on. Not that had to really do this because they were both fairly small in size, it was just a nice thing to do. Laya gave the girl a quick look before turning her attention back to her bread. She still had half a bun to go. She felt like she had to say something but it was a bit rude to speak with your mouth full so she again stopped herself. Laya was no stranger to talking with people she didn’t know. She knew to be careful of course - always be ready for anything but this young girl seemed nice so she wasn’t expecting anything weird from her. She properly was just tired of walking, just like Laya had been.

After a short while of just sitting in silence, listening to the people around them and Laya’s chewing, she finally finished eaten the bun. Laya cleared her throat and turned to look at the girl before she asked: “So..uhm, what brings you to the park?”. Laya wanted to slap herself mentally. It just sounded so stupid, her question. She might as well just have asked the girl what she thought about the weather - that would have been just as interesting. Laya leaned back into the bench while she waited for an answer...

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:51 am

Mirène Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia Town Cafe .:. tags: Jesse .:.

After finishing her meal off with final bites of her sandwich, Mira packed up her bag and tucked her coat under her arm. She still had a little bit of time before she was needed back at the guild hall, and there was a cafe barely out of her way which served wonderful coffee. Striking off in that direction, she passed several other park-goers who were enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

No more than five minutes later, Mira arrived at the cafe. She stepped inside and heard a familiar voice floating through the air. She had arrived just in time to hear the last quip out of context, so Mira had no idea exactly what the exceed meant, but that didn't really matter. Moving past the line to order, Mira strode right up to the table where Jesse sat. "Hi Joy, hey Jesse. So you did manage to come back, eh? Some people were starting to think that you might never return." A smile crept across her face as she looked at the young man. He seemed to be well, or at least no different than any other time she had met him. "Mind if I join you?"

Espeon101010 wrote:
Asrus Zeru

The air in-land was almost stale compared to the fresh, salty sea air Asrus was used to. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, the young mage walked down the road. Despite the lack of refreshing air, he had to admit it was nice not to have to dodge out of sight every time a city official or guard came into view. The only reason he had come up to this town was because his last exploit had almost gotten him (and another person) killed. His reckless endangerment had crossed the line and if the guards had caught him, there was a good chance that Asrus would not have seen the outside of a cell for a very long time. Without a cent to his name, the blue-haired boy shot a glance around his immediate surroundings. No one was paying him any attention-a good thing to say the least. Taking in a breath of the gross, stagnant city air, Asrus caught a whiff of food coming from a few streets over to his right.

Following his nose, he quickly came across the market that must provide food and other needs to Magnolia. There were shops and stands, all filled with colourful goods. His eyes were assaulted by the overwhelming display, but his nose could have shut down completely from all the scents that hit him like a wall. Walking like everyone else, Asrus tried to blend in and avoid any attention. If he wanted to successfully snag a bit of food, he would need to be invisible. Luckily, it was easier to hide in a crowd and it seemed to be a busy time to go to the market. A fruit stand was just in front of him, serving a young girl with dark hair. She got two odd-looking fruits and left with a smile on her face. As he walked by the stall, Asrus reached his outside arm behind his back and traced his fingers along the produce until he got a good grip on one. Picking it up, he carried on his way, slipping it into his pocket.

Delenn Izumi
.;. 14 years .:. Female .:. Magnolia Park .:. tags: Laya .:.

The other girl was older than her, no doubt. Probably an adult. Almost an adult she corrected herself. The stranger certainly had a few years on herself, but definitely was not an adult yet- her eyes were too young. Delenn almost missed the question she was so lost in her careful scrutiny. With a shrug of her tiny shoulders, she cast her red eyes to the ground. "I was following my cat around until she disappeared in the crowd. I managed to follow her for a pretty long time today though." Often tasked with responsibilities in her parents' forge back home, Delenn was often seen as mature and responsible. However, she was still a young child and her excitement over simple things shone through like a beacon. "And I'm just taking a break for now. Normally I go and watch the guild for a bit when I get the chance, sometimes I even get to talk to some of the mages!" Her bright face dimmed slightly and she kicked her dangling feet in the air. "I wish I had cool magic like them. They can go on so many awesome adventures and be super cool. What about you? Do you have magic? How does it work?" Her mood flipped so suddenly that it may have caused whiplash if it had any physical effect on viewers.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Laya listen to the younger girl speaking about her and her cat. All she could think about however was how she would have loved to have a pet of her own someday. But she was pulled back into the chat when the word ‘guild’ was uttered. When the girl went on a talked about how she’d talk with the mages and such, Laya couldn’t help but smile happily for a short while. When she was asked if she had any magical powers, Laya just nodded and mumbled a low “Yes” before she looked around the park for a short while. There were still people around but not too many now. Laya turned back to the girl and said “I can show you want my magic does if you’d like that? That might be a bit easier than talking about it” Laya smiled at the girl in a kind manner before getting off the bench and took a few steps away. When she spoke again it was a bit louder than before so the girl on the bench could hear her clearly. “I use something called ‘Takeover’ magic - and my style is angel takeover” Laya raised her right arm out to the side and then said “Like this - I can take different forms of the archangels” her arm got surrounded by a bright light and not long after Raphaels arm armour was surrounding her arm completely - in a size that fits her body. “I can change the sizes of the takeovers too - depending on what kind of mission I am on and where I am” Laya did a quick movement with her now armoured arm and a weapon from Gabriel appeared. “I can also mix and match the different takeovers to my liking or needs” she then added lately before she made the takeover disappear again. Laya walked back over to the bench and sat down again - while she did so she asked “What kind of magic do you have?”
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Espeon101010 wrote:
Mirène Dreyar

After finishing her meal off with final bites of her sandwich, Mira packed up her bag and tucked her coat under her arm. She still had a little bit of time before she was needed back at the guild hall, and there was a cafe barely out of her way which served wonderful coffee. Striking off in that direction, she passed several other park-goers who were enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

No more than five minutes later, Mira arrived at the cafe. She stepped inside and heard a familiar voice floating through the air. She had arrived just in time to hear the last quip out of context, so Mira had no idea exactly what the exceed meant, but that didn't really matter. Moving past the line to order, Mira strode right up to the table where Jesse sat. "Hi Joy, hey Jesse. So you did manage to come back, eh? Some people were starting to think that you might never return." A smile crept across her face as she looked at the young man. He seemed to be well, or at least no different than any other time she had met him. "Mind if I join you?"

Asrus Zeru

Delenn Izumi

She barely had time to nod vigorously in agreement before the stranger had stepped out away from the bench. The light that was produced when she used the "takeover" that's what she called it, right? was mesmerizing to Delenn. "Oh wow! That is so cool! How many angels can you use?" She leaped off the bench and ran up next to Laya. Her eyes were bright with excitement, so alight they were nearly overflowing. "Does that mean you're super strong and work for a guild?" There was no other way Delenn could see someone using a power like that. It was so cool and definitely looked powerful- Takeover was a really uncommon magic and the young child was in awe to have received a private showing.

When Laya started back to the bench, Delenn followed, on the other mages's heels. When she was asked about her own magic, she cast her eyes to the ground and felt the light in her changes change into burning tears of shame that threatened to run down her flaming cheeks. "Well, I have magic, but it's boring and useless." For as long as she could remember, Delenn had wanted nothing more than to be able to stand up to the boys who bullied her and said she couldn't play with them because she was a girl. She wanted magic that could help her fight or be cool- or at the very least make her equal to her male counterparts. "I can basically split my consciousness in two pieces. I keep half with me and can put the other half into someone else. Then I'm able to see and hear everything that person does for as long as I want. Then I just pull myself back together, so to say. I remember everything from that, but my body can't do very much while I use it." Afraid to make eye contact with the mage, Delenn instead stares at Laya's shoulder. "Pretty lame, right? If I'm left immobile, what good am I?"
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 am

Laya looked over at the girl while she answered her many questions. “I can use three of the archangels so far, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael” when the girl asked her about how strong she was and if she worked in a girl, Laya looked down for a short while, before she answered “I am around an A class wizard - maybe higher with some more training but no, I’m sadly not in a guild...yet…I was hoping to join Fairy Tail, if they will take me in that is...” the last bit was a low mumble.

When they both were back at the bench, Laya saw that her question about the magic the young girl had made her sad. Laya listened to the girl telling her about her ‘so-called’ useless magic. When the young girl had ended her talking with “Pretty lame, right? If I’m left immobile, what good am I?”. Laya shock her head a bit before she started talking. “You’re far from useless, one of the most important things in a battle or job situation, is having or getting information - you are able to get information about people, which can be very handy for your future team-mates. I didn’t start out with a full-on takeover either. For a long, while all I could do was to summon the wings from Gabriel on my back…” Laya smiled a bit to herself and continued “I couldn’t even fly with them, let alone walk around with them easily...it was a mess, but with training, determination and a bit of guidance - you can get far” Laya offered the girl a smile and then said “My name is Laya, what’s your name? If you don’t mind me asking that is, I know I’m a bit of a stranger on a bench right now…” Laya laughed a little bit, just a small chuckle, hoping it would make the young girl happy too, at least just a tiny bit.

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am

Espeon101010 wrote:
Mirène Dreyar

Asrus Zeru

Delenn Izumi

Three archangels? She could do a lot of different combinations, even with just three! Delenn had no idea who those archangels were when the lady named them all, or how many others there were, but she would do her best to find out when she had the opportunity. The fact that she was so casual about being about A-Rank for a wizard was almost mind-blowing for the young girl. What really came close to doing her in was the fact that she wasn't a part of a guild yet. She's hoping to join Fairy Tail? She thought while the sun warmed her shoulders and reflected off the white walls of the buildings around them. "I'm sure they would at least talk with you about joining! And even if you weren't ready- which I totally think you are- they sometimes tell people where they should improve before coming back. Not that I think that would happen to you though." She added awkwardly as she realized how her words must sound to someone who already had doubts about being able to join such prestigious guild.

Her awkward admission of her useless power was not what Delenn had intended when she started talking to this person Her words of encouragement lifted her spirits significantly. Information was important for missions, but only when the circumstances were right. If it came down to a surprise attack, Delenn would be of no use since she had no combat experience or ability. "Thanks, I don't know how to use it super well though..." Her mumbled excuse was directed more to the ground than her new acquaintance. "And I don't know how I should train. I don't want to invade random people's privacy, and I don't know anyone who wants to train with me for fighting or anything. All the boys say that girls can't fight because they're too weak and would get hurt."

The small, casual joke was enough to quirk the corners of her mouth up into a small smile. "My name is Delenn Izumi. Nice to meet you, Laya."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:25 am

Laya smiled broadly at the girl when she had said that she was sure that Fairy Tail would at least let her talk with them about joining. When the girl talked about her powers again, Laya nodded and said "You will learn to use it the more you train. Training doesn't have to be hardcore fighting training, the mind needs training too - meditation can properly do a lot for you . That is something you can do right here, or at home even. You can meditate for an hour, fifteen minutes or like some monks, days... I don't recommend doing days on end though, that is very hard on the mind, body and soul". Laya looked out at the park and the people who were enjoying themselves - then she went back to talking "You know, if I get into Fairy Tail and get settled in here in this town, somewhere, I wouldn't mind training you a bit in combat. Could teach you to kick some butt, and show those boys that girls can be a force to be reconded with" Laya smiled broadly to the girl afterwards. "Nice to meet you , Delenn Izumi"
[ OOC : Sorry it got a bit short ]

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me