Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic rp

Postby χaphan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:41 am

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: Blaire Elderwoodxxxxx location :: Fairy Tail Guildhallxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Laya had been sitting in front of the guild-hall for at least fifteen minutes before a voice kicked her out of her own thoughts. The words had a hint of confusion in it but they were still kind and soft sounding “Are you alright?”. The words made Laya look up more directly at the other female. She didn’t really know what to say to the question. Mostly because she was alright, she was just scared of being rejected by the guild - but she couldn’t tell this other girl that. When the girls face suddenly lid up with a realization she spoke again “Oh, you’re here to talk to Fairy Tail wizards then?” the girl paused for a moment before she added words Laya was so happy to hear “I’m a member of the guild. I wouldn’t mind introducing you to Erza if you’d like”. Laya’s eyes lid up, the reflections from the sun making her eyes shine like stars even more. Laya was so happy for this - she might have a chance now that she wouldn’t be alone. She quickly stopped herself from being too happy though. She looked into the ground once more before mumbling “W-would that be okay? I-if you could introduce me to Erza Scarlet?”. Laya kept her head down, while she hoped for the best. Laya was holding her arms up in front of her like they would keep her safe and covered. Laya looked up at the girl before she finally added “My name is Laya...I don’t have a last name…What is your name?” her voice was quiet and shy sounding. She didn’t really have anything else she could say out loud - at this moment anyway. Her whole life was in that backpack and she only had herself to offer to the guild. All she could do now was to hope they’d take her in.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Shade Orland
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Male||18 years old||Sabertooth||Shadow dragon slayer||Location: magnolia town/cafe||Tags: Cilan,open

“Remember Shade. Where here on a mission, lets not get to distracted,” Well, it was kinda to late for that. As soon as they arrived in the popular town, Shade’s nose started to pick up almost ever scent of food that floated around. Yeah, they where on a mission, a pretty important one at that, but Shade couldn’t help his self. Once he smelt something good, his body just moved on it’s own.” Umm..Shade? Did he leave?” his companion Cilan sniffed at the air, trying to catch Shade’s scent. Unfortunately he couldn’t catch his scent thanks to smell of food, so he just moved forward until he could recognize the boy’s footsteps. It was odd, but since the exceed been with Shade for so long, he was able to get the sound of his footsteps down packed. Rather he was angry or excited, Cilan trained his self to tell the different. Everyone was different..even their footsteps.” S-shade..come on, we need to go to fairytail remember? Food later..” Cilan’s words weren't getting through to shade at all. He was hunter for the best food and speaking of such, his nose lead him to a small cafe.” Ah, don’t worry Cilan. Fairytail is just down the street a few blocks away. Grabbing a quick bite won’t hurt. Come on bud.”

A bright smile came across his face when walked into the small cafe.” Just a quick bite and we’ll continue.” the cafe was small and there was barely people inside. His grey eyes landed on an elderly woman that stood behind the counter.” Excuse me young lady, could i possibly have one of your best dishes?” He couldn’t really pick, so whatever was popular.” Oh and one for my friend here as well.” the woman chuckled.”My, my..such a charming young man you are. I’m surprise a youngster like you came to place like this. I normally don’t get young customers.” she turn her back and nodded.” Of course dear, i was just preparing something in back, something my husband and i are best for. We’ll bring it out for you and your friend here. Sit tight and i’ll bring some drink out for you.” after she was done talking, Shade’s eyes lid up some.” I can’t wait~ i knew i smelt something good!.” both him and Cilan took a seat. Seem like his nose chose good
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:12 am

Mirène (Mira) Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia City Centre .:. tags: Caleb .:.

He was looking for something to do? When he said he was new, she could tell he was telling the truth. Mirène had never seen him before and, while that isn't a guarantee since Magnolia is such a large city, he certainly didn't seem like a person who felt at home. Sure, people suffered from stress and anxiety, even her, but Caleb seemed like he was completely at a loss, something many newcomers to any town feel like. "Hmm..." Her voice trailed off for a second as she thought about what Magnolia had to offer. "Well if you haven't been to the Magnolia Market yet, there's always really good food and goods that are sold there. If you're more into something that could be relaxing, there is a really nice spot on the other side of town that people don't visit too much. It has beautiful trees and plants, and even a little stream that eventually feeds out to the ocean." She gazed at the boy for a second and packed up her empty lunch container. "I normally go to our guildhall, Fairy Tail, when I have nothing to do. There's always someone to talk to or a job to do." Sliding her small bag over her shoulder, Mira gave a wicked smile. "Although, not everyone thinks working and making money is fun, but I like it. If none of those suggestions sound good, I could at least walk you around for a little bit? I don't have anything to do right now."

She talked so much, sorry 0.o

Asrus Zeru
.:. 13 years .:. Male .:. Heterosexual .:. Magnolia Market .:. tags: Tsukiko .:.

After eating his pilfered fruit and feeling mighty proud of himself, Asrus chose a street at random to wander down. Hands tucked into his pockets, the arrogant teen gazed about at the lively people, all their decorations and listened to their chatter. His nose was happy to no longer be overwhelmed by the tantalizing food, but the scents of each person were still so strong that he almost felt dizzy. It wasn't only his sense, either. Asrus felt the beginnings of a headache start to make itself known around his temples-the noise was certainly a factor for that. Walking slightly faster, and not watching where he was going, he turned a corner and only managed to dodge out of the way of the lady at the last moment because his ears and nose both caught her presence before Asrus did. She was dressed nicely and seemed like she was walking with her head in the clouds too when he saw her hat. Was she a witch or something? Could she use magic? Staring at her unabashedly, Asrus noticed she looked more than unhappy. Forlorn might be a better word. "Whoah. What's up with your hat? And why do you look like your birthday was a total dump?"
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ─ ☾ ( ` BEWITCHED : post 002 )

Postby `kosmic » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:12 pm

( ) ━━ 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐎 ,
      x[ fairy tail, gravity & nightmare magic ] [ LOC. outside magnolia bakery ] [ TAGS. asrus ] [ WORDS. 477 ]
    xxthough, before tsukiko could even think about entering the little bakery, her attention was on something entirely new. when a shape of some sort, or more specifically a person, came rushing around the corner the woman let out a quiet yelp of surprise. she had entirely been prepared for the person to slam into her since... well stuff like that always seemed to happen to her. luckily, though, it appeared the stranger had managed to catch themself before such a collision could happen. tsukiko found herself letting out a soft sigh of relief, knowing that it would have only ended in her becoming extremely flustered and embarrassed. the girl was already pretty clumsy herself and caused embarrassment by herself quite enough in a day, the last thing she wanted was a complete stranger to accidentally run into her and put them both into an awkward situation. tsukiko was too busy counting her blessings that she had yet to confront the person who had almost ran into her, not until she heard him speak up anyways. except the words that left his mouth wasn't what she was expecting at all, so she let out the first thing that reached her mind: "huh?" in a slightly puzzled tone. shifting her purple gaze to rest on the stranger, she was surprised to learn that he was merely a child, in fact he couldn't be any older than fifteen. so teenager, whatever, he was still a kid. younger than her anyways. this certainly explained the straightforward questions, though.

xxtsukiko found herself studying the boy momentarily, quickly noting that she definitely doesn't recognize him. she's never seen him around magnolia, was he was from another guild perhaps? was he even a magic-user? as much as she would've loved to avoid this interaction all together, she couldn't just walk away and ignore him, that would be rude. remembering his statements from before, she hesitated and then finally parted her lips, "i-it keeps the sun out of my eyes," she stated, not sure how else to put it. the hat was just something she always wore if she was being honest, there was no special story behind it. as for the other question... she wasn't sure how to answer. was it really that easy to pick up on her mood? or was this kid exceptionally good at reading people's moods? so instead of answering it, she decided to change the subject, "how old are you? should you really be out here on your own?" she then asked, arching a brow slightly. for all she could know his parents could be somewhere nearby, but whatever. now, tsukiko wasn't a very sociable person but she at least knew everybody's faces in magnolia. this boy's certainly wasn't one she's seen before, so where did he come from? she could also sense something from him... magic power prehaps?
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:09 am

Lena - Independant Wizard - location; Melba City - tagged; Nikora(Kitty)

The teen bit into her pleasently tangy snack wincing as she savored the taste. She'd always prefered the more savory things compared to the sweeter foods since infancy. And she was hardly allowed to forget howndifficult that made things raising her...teasing of course. It tasted a lot like an booze-soaked apple without being booze soaked. Walking along Malba streets the orange haired girl wondered what she would do today as her eyes wondered watching the people she passed. Sometimes a stand or two caught her attention for a brief moment before the teen moved on. Perhaps someone in this town needed help with something and the girl could earn some extra jewel? It wasn't like she was a Guild Wizard, but the wondering young women was still a wizard and needed some way to make a living while traveling Fiore. And guilds weren't in every town or city. In fact, the way she saw it, the teen was doing them all a favor by taking some of their job loads off their hands before notice even got to their halls.

"Puuu-"

The teen stopped hearing the little being on her back. Her free hand reached up to soothingly rub the brown creature's head in reassurance. The girl stood there calmly not moving as she waited for her apparent company to catch up with her. When nobody did though the teen continued on her way.

Jesse - Fairy Tail Wizard - location; Magnolia Town, Cafe - tagged; Joy, Shade, Cilan
"I can not believe we are doing this.", came a clearly female voice sounding rather upset at the moment, "And no I have no desire to hear a word of it, you know I know you better then you know yourself. How hard is it for men and tomcats to admit their wrongs? Especially when it is so obvious or there is no other explanation. You should take your due punishment with dignity like a man. You are far from a child anymore after all." At a table by the window of the cafe sat the source of the distinctive female voice.....a cat with pale light blue fur. She was sitting at one end of the table with a scowl of disapproval and annoyance on her face.

On the other end of the table was the one he feline was talking to. The young man was reclined back in the booth, one arm casually drapped over the back of the seat without care. The maroon haired young man seemed to be in a daze of sorts as he stared up at the establishment cieling. "You know I am starting to think you were misnamed.", he said with a note of teasing in his voice, "Seriously though relax Joy. We've been gone awhile already, stopping for a brake here isn't going to change anything for the worse. Plus I wanna pick up a cake for the Master as a gift. Why take a hell of a punishment when you can bribe someone into painless happiness?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:38 am

Shade Orland
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Male||18 years old||Sabertooth||Shadow dragon slayer||Location: magnolia town/cafe||Tags: Cilan,Jesse,Joy

As they sat there, waiting on their food, Cilan’s ears twitched slightly. He picked up the conversion between two people that was near by them. One female, one male. At first, he decided to ignore the conversation, but the exceed heard a master being mentioned. A guild master maybe.” Hey Shade, i think a fairytail wizard is here.” he pulled on Shade’s sleeve some and kept his voice down some. Just as he thought, Shade was too focused on the food that was finally brought out to them.”Shade...come on, this our chance. We don’t want to master upset now do we?” now he couldn’t resist the food and took a bite of curry that was brought. Cilan placed his paws on his cheeks and couldn’t help but to blush.”ummm~ so good! The taste is really sublime- oh wait..i’m getting distracted now. Anyway, lets talk to them before they leave.” Cilan continued.”Remember, this is for our guildmate right? Come on” although he wanted to eat this food, Cilan knew they had a job to do. The exceed leaped down form the chair waiting for shade. He could hear the boy as he slid the chair across the floor.

“Your right. We do have a job to do..for our friend.” Shade say the fairytail wizard and his exceed..a dragon slayer huh? Well, this was going to be kinda interesting.”Hey there, are you a fairytail wizard?” Shade gentle’s smile turn a little harsh. His grey eyes had also grey intense.” If you are..than you better tell me where my friend is..or else things might get alittle ugly.” he frowned. “ W-Wait Shade, we can’t fight here! And besides, are you one hundred percent sure that fairytail is responsible for our messing member.?” of course he didn’t answer, the boy was way to focused
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Jesse - Fairy Tail Wizard - location; Magnolia Town, Café - tagged; Joy, Shade, Cilan
As per the usual Joy was always right. It was inevitable that something happen sooner rather then later, which was exactly what happend. Not that a certain young man would ever freely admit that this was the case. It would only bring him pain as his partner would see fit to repremind and lecture him on not listening to her...again. "Look buddy I don't know what your problem is, but it would be great if you could leave my partner and me alone here. We're in enough trouble as it is, so more would be a real pain in the ass.", Jesse said in an almost boared monotone without lookng away from the establishment ceiling. He closed his eyes before continuing, "Besides a fight really would not be in your best interest...trust me on that. So why don't you just back off?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:21 am

Espeon101010 wrote:
Mirène (Mira) Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia City Centre .:. tags: Caleb .:.

He was looking for something to do? When he said he was new, she could tell he was telling the truth. Mirène had never seen him before and, while that isn't a guarantee since Magnolia is such a large city, he certainly didn't seem like a person who felt at home. Sure, people suffered from stress and anxiety, even her, but Caleb seemed like he was completely at a loss, something many newcomers to any town feel like. "Hmm..." Her voice trailed off for a second as she thought about what Magnolia had to offer. "Well if you haven't been to the Magnolia Market yet, there's always really good food and goods that are sold there. If you're more into something that could be relaxing, there is a really nice spot on the other side of town that people don't visit too much. It has beautiful trees and plants, and even a little stream that eventually feeds out to the ocean." She gazed at the boy for a second and packed up her empty lunch container. "I normally go to our guildhall, Fairy Tail, when I have nothing to do. There's always someone to talk to or a job to do." Sliding her small bag over her shoulder, Mira gave a wicked smile. "Although, not everyone thinks working and making money is fun, but I like it. If none of those suggestions sound good, I could at least walk you around for a little bit? I don't have anything to do right now."

She talked so much, sorry 0.o

Asrus Zeru
.:. 13 years .:. Male .:. Heterosexual .:. Magnolia Market .:. tags: Tsukiko .:.

Asrus' eyes flashed snapped with a flash of anger. Did she think he was a child who needed to supervised all the time? "I'm old enough to have taken care of myself for the last few years. What does it matter anyways? How old are you?" The stranger's diversion had worked- Zeru was now more angry and forgot about what might have made her unhappy. He folded his arms and looked at the other girl. For the first time, he noticed she had a fairy tail guild mark on her leg. "You're a wizard, huh? Wanna fight? I haven't used my magic at all today" His fingers curled into fists and then opened, tingling with excitement. This was Asrus' chance to show her how strong he was. He didn't like being looked down and certainly hated the idea of having to explain why he was just wandering around a town without a destination in mind. "Unless of course you don't want to. In which case I guess you'd have to admit that I'm not a child- in fact, that I'm better than you."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:39 am

-Should I remake this thread again?
wolfrunner