Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic rp

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Discussion - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4092804

"Mmm these all look so yummy!, said a young orange haired girl no older then in her teen years as she examined the apple-looking fruit carefully. It was another beautiful day in the Kingdom of Fiore. And with midday having taken over from the morning not too long ago, the outdoor market in Malba City was alive with activity. Vendors of all kinds lined the busy streets selling their products to the crowds of passerbys wondering the streets. This young customer paying a fruit stand a visit was no exception. The teen was hungry and decided to stop at the booth for a snack upon seeing it's arrays of brightly colored, some odd shaped unfamiliar fresh produce options. Picking up the fruit the orange haired girl held it up to her shoulder, "What do you think?"

From behind the teen clinging to her back, popped up a rather peculiar...creature was it? Whatever the small being was, it looked like a little shivering brown snowman of sorts. While clinging to the girl, it reached forward taking the fruit from her before biting into it. "Pun-puuun!", came the pleased sounding reply as it took another bite.

The girl laughed before turning back to the vendor. "Thats good enough for me. How much for this and one more?", she asked the seller removing some currency to buy the fruit with. Counting out the required amount of jewel as payment for the snacks, the teen thanked the man before turning to leave. The little creature on her back eating his as she took the first bite of her own. "Hey this isn't bad! Nice choice Kitty!", the girl praises the happy little creature clinging ro her back as they headed back down the Malba streets again.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic rp

Postby χaphan » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: n/axxxxx location :: Magnolia Townxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Laya had used most of the morning packing down her tent in the forests near Magnolia Town. She hadn't made it to the town last night so she had to set up a camp. Thankfully the weather had been great, not to warm not to cold and the wind wasn't too crazy either. Her light blue hair flew to the side in the wind as she was walking down the path towards the town. She had always wanted to go to Magnolia but right now her biggest reason, was to join the guild that has a home here in this town - Fairy Tail. Laya had thought long and hard about which guild she should have joined. Mermaid Heel had been a choice on her list too, but she just didn't feel at home there. Lamia Scale she had visited too but they weren't really her kind of people. And the whole hosting thing in Blue Pegasus wasn't her thing either. So with her hopes high she wanted to come here and visit Fairy Tail. After around an hour of walking, she had made it into the middle of the town. The smell of food, flowers and people greeted her and she couldn't help but smile. Laya hadn't had any breakfast so the smell of food didn't help her much right now. She knew she had to stop at a seller and get something to eat - but what should she choose? There were so many stands and everything looked really good. After some walking back and foward between the stands, Laya decided that some bread with filling would be a good choice.

She went to the park to find a place to sit and eat and lucky for her, there was an empty bench in the shade. Laya dropped her huge backpack on the side of the bench, fixed her light grey shorts and white shirt and sat down. She pulled out the bag with the bread inside and began to eat it. "Oh kami, this is soooo good~" she mumbled while she continued to eat. Laya had always loved food. It brought her lots of joy. Laya looked around at the people who were in the park at this time. Most of them where families playing around in the sunny weather. Even though the whole scene made Laya smile, she still felt kind of sad. She had never been a part of a family. She was thrown around from church to church but because she was an unwanted child, she had never stayed in a place for too long. Just the thought of a church made her skin crawl a tiny bit. While most of them were beautiful, she just couldn't shake years of neglect off her. Laya shook her head to get the sad thoughts to go away and then she continued to eat the rest of the bread in peace...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01-Espeon

Postby Espeon101010 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am

Mirène (Mira) Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia City Centre .:. tags: Open .:.

The day was warm and clear, a promising day to run errands or take a small job if she felt like it. Mirène closed her eyes and soaked up the sun, feeling the warmth soak into her clothes and skin as she sat in the park. The guild had been fairly quiet- not even a wrestling match or challenge from a single wizard. Seeing as it was such a nice day, Mira decided to take her lunch break outside and let her mind wander before heading back to do whatever the afternoon had in store for her. She rounded the corner that opened to the park and made a beeline for the fountain in the centre. Sitting on the edge and looking into the water, the blonde mage took her jacket off, revealing her orange tank top underneath. Her arms were lean and muscled, filled out but not bulky. Mira pulled a bowl of yogurt and a container of salad out of her bag and started to eat, watching the ripples in the pool beside her, letting the cool breeze carry her hair out behind her in soft billows.

Asrus Zeru
.:. 13 years .:. Male .:. Heterosexual .:. Magnolia Market .:. tags: Open .:.

The air in-land was almost stale compared to the fresh, salty sea air Asrus was used to. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, the young mage walked down the road. Despite the lack of refreshing air, he had to admit it was nice not to have to dodge out of sight every time a city official or guard came into view. The only reason he had come up to this town was because his last exploit had almost gotten him (and another person) killed. His reckless endangerment had crossed the line and if the guards had caught him, there was a good chance that Asrus would not have seen the outside of a cell for a very long time. Without a cent to his name, the blue-haired boy shot a glance around his immediate surroundings. No one was paying him any attention-a good thing to say the least. Taking in a breath of the gross, stagnant city air, Asrus caught a whiff of food coming from a few streets over to his right.

Following his nose, he quickly came across the market that must provide food and other needs to Magnolia. There were shops and stands, all filled with colourful goods. His eyes were assaulted by the overwhelming display, but his nose could have shut down completely from all the scents that hit him like a wall. Walking like everyone else, Asrus tried to blend in and avoid any attention. If he wanted to successfully snag a bit of food, he would need to be invisible. Luckily, it was easier to hide in a crowd and it seemed to be a busy time to go to the market. A fruit stand was just in front of him, serving a young girl with dark hair. She got two odd-looking fruits and left with a smile on her face. As he walked by the stall, Asrus reached his outside arm behind his back and traced his fingers along the produce until he got a good grip on one. Picking it up, he carried on his way, slipping it into his pocket.
Last edited by Espeon101010 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ─ ☾ ( ` BEWITCHED : post 001 )

Postby `kosmic » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 pm

( ) ━━ 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐎 ,
      x[ fairy tail, gravity & nightmare magic ] [ LOC. outside magnolia bakery ] [ TAGS. -- ] [ WORDS. 554 ]
    xxits been approximately a year and half since she's joined fairy tail - since dark wizards she once called her parents left her, since she was founded by an elderly couple, since she was taught a new way of magic that didn't require her too hurt others. it was a strange process, and even to this day she has doubts about whether or not joining the guild was even a good idea in the first place. she often felt left out, often felt like people still judged her based on her past. as a child, tsukiko practiced nightmare magic as her parents' wished, they knew she could master it and make it something stronger than it was. and she did, it was obvious she was an intelligent and strong mage. since being shown a new way of magic, she learned something entirely different in hopes of forgetting her past, learning gravity magic was a way of escape. of course, though, that only worked so much. even so, the young woman pushed herself everyday to better herself; she still shows up to the guild every day, she still takes on jobs as often as she can. tsukiko understands that she can't simply.. erase the past nor her actions, but she can at least change her ways. she still felt strange around others, and making friends wasn't exactly an easy task for such a timid girl. this being said, she was use to keeping to herself and even working independently. yes, she was technically apart of a guild that was clear by the lavender-colored fairy tail mark on her outer thigh. yet, tsukiko has failed to partake in any group quests or anything like it, mostly taking on jobs by herself and not socializing very much. because of this, the mage is often labeled as "mysterious" by both guild mates and people outside of the guild, simply because they do not know her very well. little do they know she's just a simple girl who's hesitant on several things in life.

xxon this particular sunny day, the young mage was making her way through magnolia. tsukiko was adamant on avoiding eye contact or any contact at all; in fact, she caught a glimpse of her guild mate, mirène dreyar, in the park but briskly walked past her. her outfit adorned her curvy, petite body; a black, leather jacket the remained opened and revealed a white tank top underneath and a leather mini-skirt that matched with its black color and fluffed out. she also wore a pair of thigh-high, heeled black leather boots and her signature witch hat that rested upon her curled, lavender hair. it was such a nice day, in fact, that the streets were crowded with the residents of magnolia. letting out a shaky breath, tsukiko reached up and pulled the rim of her hair down, covering her face even more as she shouldered her way down the cobbled street. soon, she reached possibly one of her favorite places here - the magnolia baker. already, the smell of sweet treats and cakes reached her nose, practically drooling at the mouth. a chocolate muffin and some coffee sounded pretty good right about now, she thought. treating herself didn't sound bad, especially since she was just returning from a job and just got paid for it.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:57 am

Lena - Independant Wizard - location; Melba City - tagged; Nikora(Kitty)

The teen bit into her pleasently tangy snack wincing as she savored the taste. She'd always prefered the more savory things compared to the sweeter foods since infancy. And she was hardly allowed to forget howndifficult that made things raising her...teasing of course. It tasted a lot like an booze-soaked apple without being booze soaked. Walking along Malba streets the orange haired girl wondered what she would do today as her eyes wondered watching the people she passed. Sometimes a stand or two caught her attention for a brief moment before the teen moved on. Perhaps someone in this town needed help with something and the girl could earn some extra jewel? It wasn't like she was a Guild Wizard, but the wondering young women was still a wizard and needed some way to make a living while traveling Fiore. And guilds weren't in every town or city. In fact, the way she saw it, the teen was doing them all a favor by taking some of their job loads off their hands before notice even got to their halls.

"Puuu-"

The teen stopped hearing the little being on her back. Her free hand reached up to soothingly rub the brown creature's head in reassurance. The girl stood there calmly not moving as she waited for her apparent company to catch up with her. When nobody did though the teen continued on her way.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:04 pm

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃━━━━
/ fairy tail; ice dragon slaying magic / loc; magnolia market/town / tags;--- / words; 410

Small children ran about, bumping into one another and yelling various unusually cruel punishments. Their giggles seemed to ring through the air, allowing a small smile to creep onto a young woman's face. The day was fresh, vibrant aromas filled the air, and the wind seemed to whisper of untold adventure. For Blaire, it was the perfect time to hit the market and haggle for cheaper prices. There was no doubt that this would lead to arguing, but it's only natural when a customer insists on a lower price. To a vendor, it's a sort of way to devalue their product in a way that can be seen as rude or immoral. However, to the customer, it's saving money and getting a better price on an item they desire. Plus, the satisfaction that comes with actually lowering the charge is immense. All of these bargaining prices and fulfillment aside, a place full of people meant more information. More information meant knowledge, giving way to understanding. An understanding of why blocked points in her memory sequence exist. It isn't as if the desire to hold information consumes her entire life, it's more of something she constantly thinks about. Sometimes it's better to live in the present anyways.

Being devoured by her own thought process left her oblivious to the fact that a young child had fallen about two feet away from where she was standing. Hearing discontentment from the small adolescent allowed her to notice him lying on the ground in pain. Unconsciously, she headed over and offered him help to stand. At first, he was hesitant to accept, however, after attempting to stand on his own, he decided it would be for the best. With a weak smile and a nod of the head, he ran in the direction of the other children. From Blaire's perspective, she could see he was exercising more caution this time. Contented by the decision, the blonde headed deeper into the market. About five steps in, she realized that she'd forgotten something. Jewel. The last time that Blaire had taken a job was three weeks ago, and it didn't pay too well. Cursing, she turned heel, trying to avoid the gaze of confused onlookers. The last thing she needed was to look like a mad woman pacing back and forth in public. The walk back to the guild hall would be rough, and there was no doubt she'd be hanging her head the entire way.

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐁 𝐑𝐎𝐀━━━━
/ independent; memory make magic / loc; Magnolia City Center / tags; Mirène / words; 429

To say Caleb was in a bad mood would be putting it extremely lightly. His emotional state was currently walking a tightrope about to snap. Every step brought him closer to becoming an atomic bomb scheduled to blow. He was told to come to Magnolia by his father so he'd, "learn why being in a guild is important for a young wizard". Years of anticipating travel had to be put off because of a foolish order from an old man. Seeing the world is all that matters to the adolescent, making a few days seem like a lifetime of waiting. It wasn't as if Magnolia was a boring town, it just wasn't what he had in mind when he thought of "great adventure". It's true that taking jobs as an official wizard was entertaining, as he'd experienced, but it presented limitations. Guilds have rules, and being in one means that you're obligated to follow the magic council's word. The young man was absolutely done with listening to authority. Angsty. I know. It's also angsty to have "dad issues" and is nearly always the side character's backstory. Maybe Caleb was just a side character in someone else's great adventure... even though the thought frightens him. Being nothing but "the friend of the protagonist" is such a boring title.

Caleb wants to be the main character in his own incredible tale. So, he left Sabertooth to write his own story. Despite all of this, "teenage rebellion", he took the advice of his father and traveled to the town of Magnolia. It was certainly a notorious location. Home of Fairy Tail and all of the tales associated with it. Shaking off a racing mind, he looked around the square. It was nothing short of gorgeous. The very brick beneath his feet was no doubt laid there years ago and held it's own history. The air was rich with untold stories and legends. A smiling sun seemed to illuminate the town as if it was highlighted by a stage light. The centerpiece of it all was a towering fountain spewing out crystalline water. He noticed a young woman sitting on the edge of the stone surrounding the water. It wasn't hard to recognize her as a wizard of the Fairy Tail guild. Reluctantly, he approached the girl and noticed she was busy happily eating. The awkward wizard attempted eye contact but soon look away out of embarrassment. "Ah.." He was going to try to speak but choked on the words. So there he stood, four feet away from her too frightened to speak.

anna oop there's my awkward child
Last edited by Xintea on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 02-Espeon

Postby Espeon101010 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Mirène (Mira) Dreyar
.:. 16 years .:. Female .:. Bisexual .:. Magnolia City Centre .:. tags: Caleb .:.

A small sound alerted Mira to the presence of a young man standing near her. It seemed like he was trying to get her attention, but was too nervous to speak in a full sentence. Lifting her gaze to meet his, the Fairy Tail mage realized he was more than a little nervous. His two-toned hair was striking, as were his different coloured eyes. "Hello" she greeted with a smile and small wave. Not the most socially gifted out of her family, Mira had learned early on to simply copy her parents and siblings. When they weren't around, however, she tried her to best to imitate what they might do, but she always wound up getting things wrong in one way or another. "My name is Mirène, but you can call me Mira. How can I help you?" Burying a wince in response to her words, Mira briefly looked away, staring at the trees in the middle of the park. That sounded too much like I was working in an office and he came in to see someone. Too formal maybe?" Trying to ignore her self-doubt, Mira looked back to the boy and kept her smile. If he was nervous, then that meant she wasn't the only one who didn't know exactly what to do, and that helped her relax a little bit.

I love the awkward boi <3

Asrus Zeru
.:. 13 years .:. Male .:. Heterosexual .:. Magnolia Market .:. tags: Open .:.

(Wandering the streets of Magnolia, likely scouting a place he can sleep in, like a dumpster or a small alley. Feel free to interact with him)
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 am

xLayaxxxxx tagged :: n/axxxxx location :: Magnolia park/Fairy Tail Guildhallxxxxx
Laya had finished eaten her filled bread and had decided that she had to head to the guildhall soon. She grabbed her heavy backpack and started to walk out of the park, still looking around from time to time at the different people there were here. Laya still felt a bit of pain watching all of the families who were having a good time here - she wanted to feel love like that too - someday at least. Laya looked up to see which way she had to go. She somewhat knew where the guild-hall was since she had seen it in a magazine - but now that she actually had to find it, the town seemed so big. Laya let out a sigh and started to walk down the walkway. “If all else fails I can always ask something for directions I guess…” she thought to herself as she went down the busy street.

After what seemed like the longest walk ever Laya found herself at the front of the Fairy Tail guild-hall. She was standing a few feet away from it, with her backpack on her back - just staring at the door. She wasn’t sure what she would say or do. What if they didn’t want her? A sudden fear hit Laya’s face and she locked her eyes down to the ground. her thoughts started to go all over the place. What if they didn’t want her? What if they told her to leave? Laya was so scared of being denied that she took off her backpack and moved over to the side of the front and sat down the backpack and then sat down on the ground herself. “You have to calm down,” she told herself shaking her head. She feared being abandoned again, not to have a place where she belonged. After a while, Laya was just sitting there waiting Laya started to draw circles in the dirt in front of her. She was deep in thought - lost almost...

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:57 pm

It was another simple beautiful normal day out in Magnolia Town. Out and about on the streets the common citizens were going about their daily routines taking care of whatever bussiness they had on the agenda for the day. Everything seemed in order. Everything seemed as peaceful as it shoukd be....as it had been for the past decade or two. As it was the female knight's hope it would remain for as long as possible, giving the new generation of her family an era of safety and stability unlike her own younger years. While those days did shape her into the master she was, Erza Scarlet would never trade the much welcomed peace that currently exsisted for anything else. Not in fifty decades. So seeing her staring at a piece of paper while rubbing her temples was far from a good sign.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:28 pm

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃━━━━
/ fairy tail; ice dragon slaying magic / loc; magnolia town / Fairy tail guild hall / tags; Laya / words; --

After a bit, Blaire gave up the ashamed child act and walked down the streets in a normal fashion. It was a gorgeous day. The sky was clear of all clouds, giving way to a crystal clear sky, and it wasn't too hot. Birds were making their nests in absolutely any place they could find, including on top of shop signs. The small animals seemed peaceful as if the town of Magnolia was trapped in a serene moment. It looked like the only one who was in distress was Blaire herself. A perfect day at the market was ruined the second she had forgotten to bring her jewel. It was quite unfortunate too, as there were a few magical trinkets she wanted to see in her own hands. The whole plan would need to be put off for another day, even if her desired items were gone when she did remember to bring money... The walk back to the guild hall felt longer than she remembered it being. Perhaps shame or embarrassment was the cause. Well, despite the setback she was here now and ready to grab some cash.

There was one thing that was off. A small girl was sitting at the front looking rather dejected. Confused and ready to have human interaction, she carefully approached. From this distance, she was able to make out a few of her mumbles. Creasing her brows, she spoke. "Are you alright?" Her voice was soft since she didn't want to upset the stranger. That and frightening her would not be Blaire's intention. It was nobody she recognized from around town, and it certainly wasn't a wizard from the guild. She knew everyone and their faces like the back of her hand. After learning who this person was, there was no way she'd forget them. Probably because of their strikingly blue hair and eyes. "Oh." Realization dawned upon her. "You're here to talk to Fairy Tail wizards then?" She paused for a moment. "I'm a member of the guild. I wouldn't mind introducing you to Erza if you'd like." She said with a slight smile, though, there was no doubt she was still concerned.

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐁 𝐑𝐎𝐀━━━━
/ independent; memory make magic / loc; Magnolia city center / tags; Mirène / words; --

The fact that he hadn't melted in the presence of a female was a medical mystery. Something the most brilliant of doctors would never be able to figure out. Probably because it really didn't make any sense at all. The girl was pretty... though to say she was just pretty would be an absolute understatement. From afar, he wasn't able to truly see her face, but it's guaranteed that if he had he would not have approached her. He felt like a tiny bug in the presence of a giant's angry fist. "H-Hi."He said softly, even though he attempted to be more confident. It was uncharacteristic. Caleb was supposed to be the son of a Sabertooth wizard complete with a cool demeanor.

In some ways he does have a calm aura, but not in this situation. First introductions are arguably the hardest, and one of the only times he'll be a flustered mess. Clearing his throat, he tried to paint over the anxiety with confidence; for her sake. "Nice to meet you Mirène." he paused for a moment to cross his arms and get into a more comfortable stance. "My name is Caleb... and I was wondering if you knew of anything fun to do in this town? I just arrived here and I was hoping to find something to do." Perhaps it was a bit formal, but he was still slightly nervous. And she was a lady after all. It was only customary to treat her respectfully. Oh yeah, and it's the easiest thing to do when you have an angry nest of butterflies in your stomach.

not proofread... oops
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me