the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:45 am

Alistair Nash
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
21 years old✦Male ✦Knight/guard✦Tags: Open

“Come on boy, this is a war, not some little puppet show. Get up.” There was an older woman there standing in front of Ali, in her mid to late fifties. Near by, this woman’s garchomp was fighting both of his pokemon by itself. Seem to be doing well against one verse two..in fact, the garchomp was winning.” Sad, your pokemon can’t even beat my garchomp, seems like someone is slacking off..now stand up,i know you're tired.” many hours pasted, Alistair and his mother were out in training grounds of the castle. The two of them and their pokemon were out training since the break of dawn.”...I’m not done yet..come on..come on at me mother.” Although he was utterly tired, Alistar managed to stand on his feet, tilting his sword in a striking position. He thank launched his self forward, crossing sword with his mother. Since he was exhausted, Ali’s movements were sluggish and slow. She managed to easily deflect his attach and pin the young lad on the ground.” pathetic…” with a sigh, the retired knight placed her sword in it’s sheath.” Your so sad son, even your pokemon changed handle this. Umm, i don’t think your ready for war just yet it seems.” she walked over towards her beloved pokemon and patted his head.” Ah, if only i didn’t retired. I made some mistakes didn’t i.” If it wasn’t for her late husband, she could had still been a knight. She wanted to protect this kingdom and those who live it..not she relied on her son to do the job for him. Even if he was skilled and became a knight at a young age, she still wasn’t proud of her own and only son. She expected nothing but the best form Alistair and nothing else

“..Wait mom..i can do this, please..just give me chance!.” Again, Ali stood up and readied his self, knees shaking.” Come on, once more. I’ll prove to you that i’m ready for war.” Tears started to form in the boy’s eyes as she stood there.” I-i’ll do anything to prove you wrong..” his mother stared at him for a moment, walked over with a sour look on his face and gave him a good smack across the head.” Stop crying for goodness sake,you're such a baby as always.” she shook her head.”We’ll continue tomorrow..you can barely stand right now. Go get something eat or something.” she was abit shorter than her son, so the older lady had to look up at him as she spoke.” Tell me son, what are the rules?” she waited for the boy’s response.” The well begin of the kingdom comes first, never ignore orders from my superiors, never let my guard down, and never run for a battle.” Seems like Ali was missing something because she gave him a “look” “Your missing the most important rule.” she squinted.”....never fall in love.” he wasn’t sure about that one, but he wouldn’t go against his mother’s wishes. There was no way he was going to fall in love anyway...right? He was good on that end.” If you don’t mind me asking..why is that a important rule?” Well, that was big mistake..he shouldn’t had asked the question. There was look of anger on the woman’s face.” Because! Don’t ask stupid questions and just obey!.” there was tint of sadness when she turn her back.” Anyway...just be ready tomorrow morning.” with that, she left the training ground and went home. Once she was out his sight, Alistair collapsed, well almost did

His pokemon were there to catch him, the poor boy’s face was soaked in sweat.”....It’s alright guys, i’m fine,,” But was he really? A week with no rest, not enough or water..on training. Yeah, he wasn’t doing so well. In fact, his body could give out at any moment now

Amelia Pyre
20 years old✦female ✦Doctor✦Tags: Open

(Open/wip)

Gawain Baxter
24 years old✦Male ✦Spy✦Tags: Open

(wip/open)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:03 am

||||Lumikki Lunaroseé||❆||Female||❆||20||❆||❆||Open||

Ever since that cursed war started, Lumikki was at a loss at what to do.
For one, being locked up with only the castle to traverse wasn't really a big issue- for that was what she was used to doing anyways. Spending most of her time in her wing of the castle, locking herself away in her room and just.... thinking about things was one of her favorite past times, besides tending to her pokemon (which she didn't really have to do TOO much, for Diane did that for her whenever she came around her eevee and zorua.) They were the ones who made it their job to tempt her outside into the Palace courtyard... even outside of the palace itself sometimes, so they could have more room to run around, more fresh air, more to see the boring drab colors of the castle. They.... amused her- and she could understand why they liked to be out in the open. They were still animals, they wanted to be free sometimes instead of being restricted inside of a palace, so sometimes she complied with their begging- their cute little round eyes threatening tears if she didn't. Many of the knights often watched curiously as the introverted princess left beyond her territory, and ventured off into unfamiliar boundaries, led by the two fox pokemon. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy these little sightseeing trips her pokemon led her out on. They were pleasant.... and she didn't mind seeing new scenery either.... the knights would be appalled if they heard her even mutter those words, considering WHO she was.
Those two....
Those exact same two pokemon that had to be cooped up along with her once the war started, were at the foot of her bed, sniffing at the edge of her dress that hung off the edge of the bed. Lumikki was sprawled out lazily, gazing up at the ceiling of her room. One of the few times of peace and comfort she could afford these days. Most of the time, she spent casting icy glares at anyone who even attempted to approach her, trying to offer her comfort- maids? Shooed away icily. Knights stopping to check up on her? Cold threats. She just wanted to be by herself. She could only bear the company of her sister and her brother.... only they could understand. Having to be the face of a kingdom.... especially a kingdom that went into war tended to pass her thoughts a lot more then she would've liked. It concerned her. Her face scrunched up in displeasure as she felt gentle, but firm tugging on the edge of her dress. She tried to ignore it, but the gentle turned into rough, and that was enough for her to jolt up, casting her cold glare onto the two foxes that stared up at her with such innocent looks that the look melted right off her face. The princess sighed,
"Yes? What has piped your curiosity so much, that you've decided to bother me out of reign of thoughts?" The eevee and zorua let go of her skirt as they quickly bolted to the door, scratching their paws against its surface.
"Oh dear. I thought I told you two we can't leave like we used to." She grumbled. But their scratching persisted. Her eyes narrowed as she hopped off her bed, stroding over to the two pokemon,
"I said. No." She growled, just a little bit more firmly as she pinched the tips of their tails, and sharply tugged them away, eliciting cries of protest from both of the pokemon. Her parents made well sure that they knew that they shouldn't be leaving the castle. With an increased set of soldiers set out to keep an eye on the siblings to make sure they weren't up to anything suspicious. She could understand. Especially since the war started, there could be plenty of assassins, kidnappers, anything like that dead set on trying to target the royal siblings in an attempt to prove a point. Even some of the kingdom's commoners were less then pleased with the decision of going to war and could be trying to set down a point as well.
Her pokemon however, didn't quite seem to understand the concept of NO. They managed to yank their tails out of her grasp, turned around, and flashed her their signature puppy dog look, ears drooped, tails down and everything. Lumikki was taken aback for a second as she squinted, her shoulders tensing up before they relaxed..... To be... perfectly honest, she wasn't the one to particularly try too hard to please her parents, for she wasn't the oldest.... Her brother was the eldest of the three siblings, which meant he was the heir to the throne. Especially since he was a male, their parents would most certainly do as much as they could for him to keep him to take their place when they were too old... of course they cared about their daughters.... but she assumed that they'd be more concentrated on him then them- he was the most capable to take the throne. Besides, even though she wouldn't openly admit it, she was getting kind of tired of seeing the same old walls of her room or the walls of the castle.
Her shoulders sagged before she huffed a sigh through her nose.
".....Fine. But if I get caught trying to satisfy your needs, you two will most certainly catch more then an earful from me." she mumbled, sounding rather unamused..... They sure were spoiled.... weren't they? Unfortunately, that was her fault. They were some of her closest companions, she didn't want to make them sad... and feel like they were to be cramped up like her... in a cage. The blonde walked over to her closet slowly, pushing open the door to reveal a selection of dresses- which weren't too different from what she usually wore. Maybe in different color palettes, or their styles were different. But those weren't what she wanted. She pushed the dresses out of her way, reaching in and digging around before she pulled out a dark blue cloak.... a little oversized, but it was exactly what she was looking for. Folding up the cloth, she folded it neatly and quickly before slipping it underneath her shawl, securing it with her arm- it'd be out of view, and nearly unnoticeable because of the shawl. Turning to eye her pokemon who were bouncing excitedly behind her,
"Come along. We're going to pay a visit your favorite person." she murmured, nodding her head as she walked over to her door, reaching to twist the knob and pulling it open. Instantly, a knight at her door greeted her by bowing, and she simply nodded her head, stepping out and closing her door.
"Going to visit my sister." her voice changed.... into something more cold... deeper and emotionless then the tone she used with her pokemon. Back on the mask came.
There wasn't any need in him following her, she was sure there were plenty more of him right around the corner, keeping watch. Narrowing her eyes, she glared at the knight before walking off down the hall. She wasn't going anywhere.... yet. Besides the quiet jingles of the charms attached to her veil, and the excited hopping of the foxes at her side, seemed this hallway was pretty silent. She appreciated this, though it'd make trying to get out just a little bit harder, now wouldn't it? Seemed her stroll didn't take too long before she stopped at another door. She glanced down at her pokemon, before wrapping her knuckles against the door softly. She wasn't trying to attract too much attention after all.
"Diane."

[[]] Asahi Carmen[[☼]]Female[[☼]]19[[☼]]Open[[☼]]

So the kingdoms were starting up a war eh? How unfortunate. Even more unfortunate for those poor old people who now had to be cramped up in a castle simply because someone might be out for their blood. It was truly saddening really. The life of being a royal wasn't all it was cut out to be now wasn't it? But then again, they WERE the ones who made that simple choice, so they brought it upon themselves. So was she sympathetic? Nah, not really. But she still felt pretty bad for her own kingdom, Cosmos. Maybe because it was her birth kingdom, or something like that. Glancing up to eye her staraptor flying around lazily in circles, obviously keeping within her peripheral vision and hearing distance as well. She wasn't the one to keep her pokemon all tied down next to her, she wanted her to have her own free will, free space. To go where she pleased, but of course to stay close enough so she could aid her whenever she required her assistance. Whether it be fighting, or that she had a task to attend to, or maybe that she needed something simple for her to find. She could always identify her bird at a glance though, especially with her coloration and the purple cloth tied around her leg, it wasn't too hard to pick her out. Besides, good ol' Spirit would come right on back if she called, she made sure to train her staraptor to efficiently follow up like that. So good that she didn't quite need another pokemon. She was satisfied with what she had, and that alone proved that she was happy with her life.
Any-who, she noted that she'd need to bring more to cover up with, or try to find something to cover up with, because Lunar was COLD. And she didn't quite like the cold. Just like she didn't like her noodles cold. But she also thought the effort of changing into new clothes, was, in lack of a better word, pointless. She hadn't been to this kingdom yet, and thought this was a perfectly fantastic time to come visit, look around, see if there was anything exciting going on in this warring kingdom.... but it looked like the streets were empty, if there were people, there were very few out, minding their business or making prep purchases in markets for their dinners later tonight. Some were off in taverns, evidence being the loud noises of laughter and joy coming from one of the buildings. She might have to stop on in later.... she was getting a little bit hungry, and a little too lazy to cook her own food anyways. Were all the people that lived here just not up to interact? Or were they just shy? Huh, even some of the people in Cosmos was a little more up to it then this. Suddenly shuddering from the cold, she huffed, shaking her head,
"I guess I really should get a cloak or something before I go any further huh?" She mumbled out loud to herself. She was so used to warmer temperatures then this...... This was stupid!
Last edited by Timery on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:31 pm

mikesha addison
      female | twenty-one | lunar assassin | tags; open

the war had already started, but mikesha could care less.
      the assassin stood in a darkened alleyway, blood staining her hands and speckling parts of her face. below her, the body of an older man lay, a single wound where his heart was. behind mikesha, rogue stood, glaring at the body, while hyde did the same, letting a low growl. supposedly, the man had information about the royals of all three kingdoms and of course, mikesha wanted to know more. though she had no real interest in fighting in the war, she was interested in what the royals could do to influence the war, possibly turn the tides to better work in her favor. even if it meant kidnapping the royals, in the end, mikesha and her pokemon would get what they wanted, no matter who she had to hurt. to her, the entire world was expendable, both humans and pokemon, save for her own.
      but it turned out, the man she'd tracked down was just an idiot with a huge mouth. and that huge mouth threatened to report her to the lunar knights. that proved to be a fatal mistake, as shown in the blood that stained mikesha's hands. and even if mikesha herself didn't finish him off, she certainly would let her pokemon finish the job.
      but now she had another problem: blending back into the crowds without attracting too much attention. for the blood on her face, mikesha wiped it away furiously, but her eyes glared at the blood on her hands. it was too much to be simply wiped away, and neither rogue nor hyde were water types, so that wasn't an option. really, only one option presented itself - try and hide the blood as she walked through the dense crowds.
      clenching her teeth, mikesha shoved her bloody hands into her pant pockets before stepping out into the main roads, rogue and hyde following behind. as she walked, mikesha kept her eyes to the ground mostly, while rogue kept watch and hyde growled at anyone who dared step too close to his trainer.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:26 am

ѕтella вlacĸwood
Tags: Open | Location: A forest in Cosmos

leopold rayne
Tags: Open | Location: Lunar Capital

lloyd eloιѕe
Tags: Open | Location: Training Field

Lloyd was going to swing again when he heard... someone laughing? Well, it could have been one of the knights or one of the other trainees, in one of their own conversations or laughing at something else. Lloyd wouldn't exactly be surprised if they were laughing at him and his attempt at training, and if Lloyd was being completely honest, it was probably rather pitiful due to how tired he was.

Normally Lloyd would just keep on training if someone laughed at him, but he didn't recognize that person's voice. Although it could just easily just be a knight or a trainee that he hadn't met, he still wanted to know who that person was. He would probably never talk to that person, due to him being shy and the other person probably either thinking other people were more interesting than him or that they just simply didn't want to talk to the prince. But he just wanted to know who this person was. For some reason, he just liked knowing who the people around him were, even if he would never talk to them. He didn't know why, just that he did.

Lloyd looked at the direction of where he heard the laugh coming from, and at first he really didn't see anyone. But when he looked closer, he could make out someone in the shadows. He couldn't really make too much out of the person, but Lloyd could also see that they had a Banette with them. And Lloyd wasn't too sure why, but this person interested him. He wasn't really the type that approached people, but maybe it was the fact that he couldn't see much of this person that made him so curious of them. As he looked around, he saw it might be rather easy to slip into the shadows and approach this person without anyone seeing due to the sheer amount of people. So, he carefully slipped past the other knights to get near this person.

Well, that had gone better than Lloyd had been expecting. As far as he knew, nobody noticed him going towards this random person. Now that he was closer to the person, he could see more about them, and seeing them better made them even more curious on why they were near the training field. They looked like they were really poor, nowhere near the wealth of the people that were usually in this section of the city. They also looked like they were around the same age as Lloyd himself.

Well... he was already all the way over near this person, he couldn't just not talk to them, but... he felt a really sudden wave of self-consciousness overtake him. He had to look presentable, at least not too tired, right? He was supposed to be a prince, he had to maintain a decent appearance. He couldn't exactly fix up his appearance right then and there, so it seemed like he would just have to deal with possibly not looking his best. So, he approached this person and asked, "Er... hello, I was just wondering... who are you?"
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Diane Lunaroseé ~ Location; Castle ~ Tags; Lumikki

Diane yawned quietly, watching the flames dance weakly in the fireplace in her room. She was leaning against Gideon and Yumi was napping on her shoulder. The princess was holding a small plate of cookies in her hands, and not far away was an empty cup of warm milk. Sitting further away from the fireplace(for her Pokémons’ sake) with milk and cookies reminded the girl of her childhood, as she did the same thing with her siblings. Only then she’d be bundled in a blanket, sitting in one of the laps of her siblings. Those were the good old days... before this blasted war. Not that her habits were much different before it started. She still hid in her room almost 24/7, except for meals and taking Gideon and Yumi outside to play, but back then there wasn’t so much pressure on her and her siblings. Nor were there tighter restrictions on their comings and goings. She couldn’t go out and ride Gideon more often. Diane almost wished her Pokémon were as pushy as Lumikki’s. Then she’d have a reason to tell others for her going out, but Gideon and Yumi never made her take them outside. If she wanted to stay in, they wouldn’t argue. Though they never complained about it, she knew they wanted to go out. They enjoyed the cold, and unlike humans, thrived in it. It wasn’t fair to coop them up inside because of her desire to be alone and her parents rules. Being the youngest, she probably had a tiny bit more leeway on the matter of excursions outside the castle. Besides, she kind of liked riding on Gideon outside. It was safe to say it was her favourite thing to do outside. Gideon certainly enjoyed it. But she’d never say that out loud. Everyone would probably think something was wrong with her, and she didn’t want to scare her family like that. But boy would it be funny to see the castle personnel have heart attacks over it. The thought almost made the girl smile. Almost. Absently munching on a cookie, Diane stared at the flames almost blankly, until the moment when her hand reached for the plate only to find it empty. A scowl creased for features. She didn’t think Yumi was in the mood to grab her another plate of cookies. Gideon probably would be more willing, but how would he even carry the cookies back? Maybe one of these days she should have a special basket made just for Gideon to carry things. It was wishful thinking, however. The only other option was to get it herself, but there was no way she was leaving this room. Just her walking around the castle was a rare sight, and often it came with “concerned” questions from the staff and knights about her wellbeing. She ignored them, but it was still annoying. It made her question if cookies were worth the hassle, and if she shouldn’t actually go ahead with the basket idea somehow. Now the cookies were gone, and she was still feeling snacky. The relaxed mood of the room was officially ruined the moment all the cookies were gone. Both Yumi and Gideon had slowly woken from their nap. The ghost type Pokémon eyed the empty plate warily. “..Do you want more cookies..?” The froslass let out a quiet cry in confirmation. “I guess I could try getting some more. Gideon will have to stay put though. He’ll only give us away, stomping around like he does.” Diane quickly glanced at the large dinosaur. “Sorry... we love you, but we don’t to draw the staff’s attention. I’ll be right back with more cookies.” The young woman stood up and gently stroked the dinosaur’s tall sails on his head, before picking up the empty plate and mug. But the sight of something that almost made her drop both items. Gideon was lumbering over to the door, just about to push it open with his head. Diane placed the dishes on the foot of her bed and raced to the door, hoping to reach it and open it before Gideon did and opened it himself(which would result in a hopelessly broken set of doors).

“Gideon..! Hold!” She commanded softly, pulling the door open just as Gideon reached the door. The giant dinosaur immediately poked his head through the space between doors, a look of delight appearing on his face and his sails turning a bright shade of green as he faced the visitor, letting out a friendly cooing sound. That only confirmed Diane’s guess, and she poked her head out of the door underneath Gideon’s head, Yumi was perched on her owner’s head as well. “Lumikki?” She turned her gaze downward, noticing the two small fox Pokémon near her sister’s feet. “Selene and Tsuki?” Had those two dragged her sister out of her room again? They were awfully pushy. To be fair she’d find it hard to say no to them as well. While they were menaces, they were adorable little menaces. Even she found it hard to resist their little puppy dog eyes. Being extremely fluffy and warm was another fact in their favour when it came to getting what they wanted, in her mind. Diane glanced in both directions of the hallway, making sure no one was present to see what she was about to do, and then she knelt down and stroked each small fox on their head. It was a pity she didn’t have any cookies to give them. Not like she could, anyway, since Lumikki was present. She wasn’t sure her sister would like that. That didn’t mean she wasn’t going to cuddle them at least. First she scooped up Tsuki and gave him a gentle hug, and then Selene after she had put the tricky fox down. Once she was done fawning over the two smaller Pokémon, Diane stood back up and full height, but even then she had to crane her neck up a little to look her sister in the eyes. “Lumikki. Do you...” She trailed off as she turned her head to face Gideon as he nudged the other door open and slowly lumbered out the door, the floor trembling with every step he took. The young woman made herself turn her attention back to her sister. “Do you need something?” Diane’s voice was already quiet, taking on the same discreet tone as her sister’s. Not that it would make a difference in the probability of them being noticed, not with a giant dinosaur parked in the middle of the hallway. Still, she didn’t want to be the reason they were noticed. “Or did these two want out again?” She gazed down at the two foxes once more as she spoke. “Perhaps I do spoil them a little too much...” Diane muttered under her breath quietly. No matter how many times she told herself that, she still couldn’t help herself. “Er... anyway. Are you taking them outside?” She glanced at her Pokémon for a minute, wondering if she shouldn’t ask to come with. A nuzzle from Gideon prompted her to actually say something. “If you are... might we accompany you? I haven’t taken these two outside for a while.”
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:53 am

||||Lumikki Lunaroseé||❆||Female||❆||20||❆||❆||Diane||

Lumikki's turned her eyes up to peer at the head of the familiar large dinosaur that poked out, gaze softening,
"Hey big guy." she murmured, a hint of warmth in her voice, reaching up to press her hand against the side of the Aurorus' face before she glanced to her sister. Who- much to her unamusement, seemed to be cuddling up her pokemon. Seemed today was going right in their favor. She rolled her eyes at the delighted squeaks of the Zorua, and the huff of displeasure from Selene that she wasn't the first to be graced with Diane's cuddling- which changed once she received her turn- spoiled, just absolutely spoiled. Yet, she was one of the reasons as to why this was the case. So could she really be mad? No, not really. Brushing blonde strands out of her face, she made a small effort to plant her footing steady as Gideon stepped out, rumbling the floors of the palace. Anyone else who wasn't familiar with the dinosaur in the castle could quickly think of it as an Earthquake, but it was pretty hard to miss a eight foot tall dinosaur lumbering about. Coughing softly, she slipped her hand underneath her shawl before pulling out the folded cloak,
"Yes. They have... quite a lot of built-up energy in their small bodies, and I believe it'd do them good to take them past the castle gates so they can properly stretch their legs and run around rather then the courtyard." Diane had the right thing in mind, these two wouldn't want to be 'caged' up forever, and they'd most certainly wouldn't stop at nothing to get their way once they were set on it. She had proof- a whole dress marked up with scratches in various places and dotted with pairs of small holes- least to say, she couldn't wear that dress anymore and it was stuffed in the back of her closet in an attempt to hide it... it was a brand new dress afterall. A soft sigh escaped Lumikki's lips,
"Of course, it'd be nice to have some company to speak with since these two will be off trying to race each other. I'd say bring a cloak, so we can go as unnoticed by some townsfolk as possible. We can try to pose as Oracles. It will be chilly outside, so I don't see a reason why we couldn't wear them anyways." Hood and all, it'd be perfect. Though, if she was bringing Gideon, it'd be near impossible to try and sneak by with a giant dinosaur.... which meant they'd have to come up with some fancy excuse to even get out of the gates. That, or their behavior would be swiftly reported to their parents, and she most certainly didn't want to hear them repeat the same exact thing that they've already heard. For the umpteenth time. At that thought, she huffed, rolling her eyes,
"Hopefully you have a cloak laying about? We can easily convince the guards to just escort us outside, but to still keep their distance so no one will be suspicious of two hooded women walking about with knights following them." A simple and easy excuse, they'd still be guarded, and no one had to know it was them, if worse came to worse, Tsuki and Selene were exceptional at.... convincing people- that, and most of the knights around were pretty.... terrified of them? Hopefully, their pokemon wouldn't be signs of their presence either. Luckily, Selene and Tsuki didn't wear anything special that'd stand out. She just... kind of identified her pokemon by their attitudes and egos. They had.... very big ones at that. That, and they just normally came back to her, they still loved her, enough to accept being cramped up in this palace with her. They were loyal, she'd give them that. She wouldn't be surprised if they just.... decided to not come back one day in displeasure of having to live such a secluded life. She pushed such dark thoughts from her mind as she continued,
"I was also hoping I could leave my veil in your room, and just stop by and pick it back up when we come back in? I know if the hood... happens to accidentally get knocked off or something of that category, that'd be.... very unfortunate."
Last edited by Timery on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bitter boy.

Postby divinity. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:08 am

king aku

--------------------------

king aku
thief|16|male
banette|deino
tags; lloyd
mood
form

--------------------------
        indenthe watched as the knight came his way. ah, he has screwed up big time. he knew he was great at staying in the shadows and not letting any mistakes slip up in situations where he needed to. he's been a thief for a long time after all. tensing up slightly as the boy got closer to King. quickly looking at the area around him he knew there was nowhere to go, he couldn't run to where he came from- it'd be too obvious and he'd get caught in an instant. especially when the guards in the more wealthier parts were so much better than the ones back where he lived. he narrowed his eyes at the knight in training that was coming towards him. he felt himself growing bitter. they had everything. they had the money to carelessly throw it around. they had the food they could eat every day and still have left-overs. they had the reputation of utter angels and go days without paying for their actions. he'd always hated the people of the upper class. they took everything away from him and yet they still continue to take from him. he felt like trash in the presence of people from the wealthier side.

straightening his back to look a lot more intimidating to the knight, he glared at the shorter boy. huffing as the knight greeted him. looking away from the knight, "that's none of your business,'' he grumbled. "suppose,,, I did mess up." he whispered to himself. "I'm King," he stated bluntly. His head turned to face the knight before making eye-contact. he felt like a giant in front of the boy- then again, he was a giant compared to nearly everyone. "now, it's only fair for you to introduce yourself," he cocked his head to the side with a smirk on his lips. "then again what is someone like you talking with someone like me," he said his smirk turning into a bitter frown. "you seem to be living the life, huh?" he asked taking a step forward to loom over the knight.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ just another day ]

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 pm

( ) ℑ𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔞 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦. / /
      xxxxx[lunar] [herbalist/oracle] [form] [loc: lunar streets] [tags: Leopold]
      indentIleana had lived in Lunar her entire life, and yet, she was always learning more about it and the people who lived there. For example, just today she realized that not many people left their houses on colder days, which was logical for her to assume but it was always nice to have a solid confirmation for every hypothesis of hers. In Ileana's case, she had never been too sensitive to weather so being out and about on cold days was her favorite. She loved how quiet the town was, almost like it was night and everyone was asleep, but they weren't. Being able to hear the soft tapping of her boots against the ground and the whisper of the wind made her smile. The girl had wandered out with her Absol Shinya, early in the morning with her cloak, a winter day dress and grey winter boots to look for herbs that grew in the cracks of the sidewalk during cold days for an herbal remedy she was working on. The plant only opened itself during cold days so today was a prime time for her search to begin. Her eyes stayed glued on the ground under her cloak's hood as she walked down the streets, pausing momentarily when Shinya saw or smelled a plant in the cobblestone crevices. She bent down a few times to pick some and stuff them into the inside pockets of her cloak but besides that, she just kept walking, humming softly to herself.
      indentAs the morning went on, Ileana began hearing the voices of people starting to leave their house for jobs or other necessary duties but the girl kept walking and humming, trying to drown them out. While staring at the ground, she was barely able to recognize and dodge a person's foot in the way of the path and hadn't run into anyone yet. Shinya padded at an easy pace by her side the entire time, only running ahead to grab some of the herbs if he found them in the ground before her. She rested a gentle hand on his warm head, her fingers numb from the cold. Ileana had told herself to bring gloves that morning but it slipped her mind like many things did while she was reading the day's tarot cards. "Be wary of those around you - confrontation approaches." It wasn't a soothing message but Ileana took it at face value and continued upon her merry way, disregarding the possible, and likely negative connotation. So far, she hadn't run into trouble all morning and she didn't expect anything to happen that day that would possibly cause confrontation so she didn't think much of it. While her eyes remained glued to the ground, the girl's precognition faltered and she bumped her shoulder into metal and winced before finally peeling her eyes from the ground to look back and see a knight behind her and sighed. Ileana really wasn't looking for trouble so she bowed her head obediently and mumbled: "Excuse me, sir" before turning on her heel to walk off again, tightly wrapping her cloak around herself. However, before she could get far, she realized that a few sprigs of her collected herbs had fallen on the ground beside the knight and she returned to grab them, knowing without them her supply would run out before the season's end. Shinya remained at her side, tensing up at the sight of the knight but she placed a hand on his back to calm him before standing again, with the herbs in hand to leave.

( ) ℭ𝔶𝔭𝔯𝔲𝔰 𝔄𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢. / /
      xxxxx[helios] [info dealer/merchant] [form] [loc: helios streets] [tags: none]
      indentThere was nothing better than a back-alley chase to get your blood pumping and give life that spark of interest it rarely possessed. The sweet sound of a sword being sliced through air towards you, barely missing you was a feeling Cyprus loved. And although there wasn't a huge reason for why he had gotten himself in a fight with some drunks at one of the local taverns, he still found their exaggerated reactions and clumsy steps entertaining. The young info dealer raised a hand to his nose and stuck out his tongue while running backward before turning to dash off again, escaping the angry drunks through the maze of alleyways near his shop. However, after he knew he had lost them entirely, he kinda felt sad. Sad that the excitement was over. Plus, the two drunks would probably stay lost in the alleys until they passed out or were found by the police. How undramatic. With a sigh, Cyprus navigated himself out of the maze of alleys and back into the main streets where the chatter and commotion of the mid-day rush pushed him around for a while. With a bored sigh, he forced himself out and back to another tavern. While it might've looked like he was just having some fun with the drunks from before, which he was, he had technically been there on a job request, looking for information regarding a particular family in town. The two men had just kinda been poking at him to buy them more drinks for information Cyprus doubted existed so he insulted them and therefore, the chase began.
      indentNow, free of his previous shenanigans, Cyprus swung the door of the tavern open with his foot and sauntered in, immediately taking a seat at the counter, raising his hand to wave the bartender over. He knew this man well enough and after saving him a few troubles with some customers, the bartender now gave him drinks and gossip on the house. "Spill," Cyprus remarked brightly while leaning across the counter, eyes wide with curiosity like a child in a candy shop. The bartender sighed when he finally took note of Cyprus but started talking immediately, quickly spewing different pieces of info he had heard. Cyprus smirked and immediately noted some facts in his head before sitting down to get a quick drink as well, asking a few related questions along the way. The small tavern on the edge of town was pretty quiet, most of the customers from the night prior had managed to stumble their way out before Cyprus had arrived, however, the few that remained stared at him with curiosity. No one could blame them. Not just anyone wanders into a bar and immediately demands information from the bartender but at this point in Cyprus's life, he could care less about what people expected. He just did things efficiently and in a way that may or may not cause the most chaos and fun. With daggers tucked in areas around his outfit, Cyprus was never afraid to get into a fight if it was necessary to and most of the time, he hoped for something to befall him that would give him a reason to fight. With a reason, he wouldn't be penalized as harshly for cutting someone's eye out but if he did it based on boredom, well, that was a different type of trouble. And despite being reckless, going to jail was the last thing he'd ever want to fall into. Because there was nothing 'fun' about being in a cell, nothing fun about being confined from the world.

( ) 𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔩. / /
      xxxxx[cosmos] [second princess] [form] [loc: cosmos training grounds] [tags: Alistair]
      indentMideia despised the palace. It was gorgeous, yes, but only on the outside, once you were trapped within its walls, it felt like a cage. As a princess, though not first-in-line, Mideia often felt like she couldn't be herself when there and the only place where solace could be found was the training fields. The girl made it a routine to wake up at dawn to prepare herself for the day, get her dress laid out on the bed and then change into her sparring uniform (which she had to borrow, or more accurately, steal, from the barracks) to practice for a few hours before the maids started looking for her to get ready for the day. Today was no different. At the crack of dawn, Mideia sprung from her bed and immediately took a shower, frantically trying to get through her routine more quickly than normal to get to the field and practice with her Lucario, Zalia. Zalia had been sleeping on the couch next to her bed and with a few quick pokes, she awakened and stretched. After getting dressed in a ragged training outfit, the girl tied up her hair into a single ponytail and raced down the quiet halls of the castle towards the training field, being wary of the other guards stationed around.
      indentAfter so many years of following this routine, the girl had finally found a route that avoided most of the guards if they were on their regular patrol so she only had to confront a few which she had gained the trust of a while back. With Zalia at her side, the two made their way through the palace rather quickly and without error. Finally reaching the training grounds, the girl took a deep breath of the sweet, fresh air before looking out at the field. However, before she could turn and face Zalia to start their warm-ups together, another figure in the distance caught her attention. She never knew there were others who trained so early and if so, how come she had never seen them here before? Curiously, she raised a hand to tell Zalia to stay and approached, quickly recognizing the figure on the ground as one of the guards. Despite being a princess who wasn't supposed to pay much attention to anyone who wasn't of royal descent, the girl knew each of the guards by name and face - a talent she was proud of. Kneeling down next to him, she removed the canteen of water she had brought down from the castle and held it out to him. "Hey, Alistair. Are you alright? You look beat." She said plainly, setting the canteen down next to him with a sigh. "You look like you overdid yourself way too much. Lemme guess, no rest and... dehydration?" The girl narrowed her eyes as she stood again, looking at the pokemon near him with a sigh, quickly assessing that they were probably there to catch his fall after he reached his limits. "Thanks." She muttered quickly, brushing the dirt from her knees before looking around. She could go grab the medics but she might lose a lot of training time by doing so... Ah, why was she even considering this? His life was more important but... well, she could at least stay by his side for a few minutes more to see if it was really that severe an issue that she would have to run through the castle again to find the medics and blow her cover. Kneeling down again, the girl sat cross-legged beside the fallen knight to see if he would be okay.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 pm

ѕтella вlacĸwood
Tags: Open | Location: A forest in Cosmos

leopold rayne
Tags: Open | Location: Lunar Capital

The knight wasn't paying too much attention to the area in front of him, so it was probably his fault that walked into someone. However, he couldn't help but still feel somewhat angered by it. He simply watched as the girl who he ran into walked off again, but walked back over in his direction to retrieve something. He saw that this girl had picked up some herbs that she had dropped, and Leopold immediately became suspicious of her. "Wait," he said, "what are those plants of yours?"

lloyd eloιѕe
Tags: Open | Location: Training Field

So... his name was King? That was a bit of an odd name, at least in Lloyd's opinion. For some reason it felt like it would be rather awkward to be named 'King' of all things. Why would anyone name their child after a title? That just rubbed him the wrong way for some reason. At least, Lloyd knew he wouldn't want to be named after a title.

As King made eye contact with Lloyd, he honestly couldn't help but feel incredibly small. Of course, Lloyd was already pretty small, especially compared to the absolute giant in front of him. The other boy absolutely towered over him, and he just felt tinier when the other boy took a step forward making himself loom over the smaller boy like a predator would loom over their prey right before making their kill. Lloyd took a step back in response to this, mostly in an attempt to get himself less intimidated by KIng, but to no avail.

Well... King had asked Lloyd a question, and he had to answer it, right? Lloyd straightened his posture and took a deep breath before speaking, to try to make himself less nervous. Then, he said, "Well... my name is Lloyd. As for the, er, second question... I heard you laughing, so I wanted to know who you were... I just like knowing who people are..."
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

karl

Postby guar » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:55 pm

𝙺 𝙰 𝚁 𝙻 - 𝙷 𝚄 𝙱 𝙴 𝚁
    ──────────────────────────────
    twenty three 】【 lunar farmer 】【 tag; kodii

Karl could never understand why the Kingdom of Lunar was his family’s choice to set up a farm; the weather always insisted on making the task difficult, after all, and he was never too much of a fan of the cold. Even so, he supposed there was no use complaining about something he couldn’t change. Having spent a majority of the day outside already, he had finally managed to find some time to catch his breath and have a break; his father hadn’t been working too much lately which continuously increased the amount of work that was piling on Karl. He supposed it made sense, though, considering how his father wasn’t as active as he used to be and it apparently was meant to prepare Karl for when it was only him left to tend to the farm. Honestly, he couldn’t understand his father’s outlook on such negative topics; always being light-hearted if a dark subject came up, such as death. Karl dreaded to think of the time where his father wouldn’t be with him, but his father didn’t ever act like he felt the same way. There were a lot of things that Karl didn’t understand, though, so there was no use in lingering on it.

Heaving a sigh, Karl sunk down in a chair that was placed just outside of the small house located at the edge of the farmland, his shoulders sagging and head leaning back, his body aching all over. He had woken up early that morning to get to work, so he was struggling to keep his eyes open as the day went on. He couldn’t be caught slacking though. He had only a few moments of peace and quiet until he heard the heavy hoofsteps of his Mudsdale approaching his chair. Feeling the huff of warm air on his face, Karl could guess what the pokémon had planned for the day. Groaning, he forced himself up and out of the chair, placing a hand on the face of the pokémon and offering a smile, “Yeah, buddy, I get it.” He stated, shaking his head, “Before we can get into training, though, we need to go shopping for Pa; seems the pooch finally destroyed the last of his boots.” Karl continued making a brief reference to the Poochyena that his father had taken in only a few weeks prior, removing his hand and dropping his arm to hang by his side, “Now c’mon, let’s get you ready and go find Sunny.” Admittedly, Karl never really knew where the Sunflora ran off to but it was always within the boundaries of the farm which was a relief and it made the job of finding it much easier for the farmer.

With Manny saddled and Sunny prepared to tag along with the farmer to go on the errand, Karl climbed up onto the back of the Mudsdale and guided it to go into the capital, having a small journey before them due to the farm being located far in the outskirts of the capital, Titania. He didn’t mind that, though, as it gave him the chance to be alone with his thoughts for a while. The issue with that, though, was the fact that he tended to get too lost in his own thoughts which resulted in him actually getting lost in the many streets and back alleys of the kingdom’s capital. Finally shaking free from his thoughts and realising that he had gotten himself completely lost, Karl blinked a few times and looked around and hoped to spot something that gave him a clue as to where he was but to no avail. Sighing and scratching the back of his neck, he cast his gaze down at the Mudsdale, “Really messed up here, huh buddy?” He commented as he dismounted the pokémon and placed his hands on his hips, “A’ight. I’m sure folks here are friendly enough to lend a helping hand and give directions.” The farmer continued, sending a smile over to Manny who snorted in response, “Don’t be like that! I’ll only be a couple minutes, tops. You just keep your eye on Sunny until I’m back.” Patting the side of the Mudsdale’s face to reassure the creature before he turned away to head into one of the shops that were nearby. Opening up the door to the shop, Karl looked around at the inside, a small smile growing on his face before he reminded himself of why he was in the shop in the first place. Clearing his throat, he continued to shuffle his way through the shop until he came to a halt, blinking a few times before realising he had passed a blonde on his way into the shop. “Ah! ‘Ello there!” Karl greeted cheerily, raising a hand, waving it slightly and offering a warm smile, “I’m, er, I’m Karl, great meetin’ you, mate! I’ve, ah, gotten myself lost...not too used to walking ‘round the capital.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me