MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby seolar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:38 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

15∙female∙karissa
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
luckily, honeystorm had caught sight of this as well. ”lights, camera, action.” she quickly muttered, before using her foot to push off into the air, towards the script. she was almost certain this was what would stop this crazed playwright from getting the ending he ever so craved.

honeystorm’s arm shot out at the script as she caught it, following herself up with a giddy ”got it!”. the bee heroine went down with the script, stumbling as she regained her balance. she had no time to waste anymore, this was it. well, alright. she did have the time to say one last thing. ”oh! sorry. appears this re-enactment is facing some technical difficulties. should’ve casted better actors, i suppose.” the blonde grinned as she ripped the paper into shreds. she followed up the action by sprinkling the ripped chunks of script into the water, now waiting for the akuma to flutter off and finalize her plan.
Last edited by seolar on Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:26 am

Anyone could have got it... Princess Peacock thought. “No time to lose, Honeystorm. Since you got it you should capture the akuma before it escapes and turns someone else into an akuma.” She explained. Didn't her kwami explain that to her? Yeah overall things could have gone better. she was interrupted by the beeping of her miraculous. Two feathers left. I don’t want to have to transform back in front of everyone.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:23 am

Alpha and Roux Long had pounced on the Phantrum just before Honeystorm had made a surprising entrance by jumping in and grabbing the script. The young teenager watched over his shoulder as the bee heroine shredded the akumatized piece of paper. Well, the hunt was long but at least the defeat was quicker. The wolf hero heard Princess Peacock’s explanation and agreed completely.

(So is it a ‘yay’ or a ‘nay’ to my suggestion about everyone getting a chance to de-evilize it? Also, I read that Alpha and Roux had the Phantrum in their grasp on the discussion thread? Tell me if I’m wrong please. And the reason I didn’t reply in so long is because I’m on holiday in the UK. I never had a chance to look at the role play thread because of that and I’m still on holiday. So I hope that I’m not kicked out of the role play.)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 am

Last edited by Ember1989 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:24 am

(I dunno guys, I thought we would've stuck closer to the show and had a singular character able to do that? Just my two cents, eheh.)
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:47 am

((Yeah, I think only one person should have that power. And Nightingale makes the most sense, given that the others are mostly canon with canon abilities[Roux Long and Alpha being the only exceptions, but only because there is no Wolf Miraculous and the powers of the Dragon Miraculous haven't been revealed yet]))
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:12 am

- we are not taking turns with de-evilization, just Nightingale. Part of this is to see what the new team is going to do when nobody is going to be able to purify the Akumas because she joins Hawk Moth. Plus my intent was to follow the show. Please do not just agree to something without my input or randomly give someone a new power on the fly again.

----

'Forget about what Chat Noir would do for once and think about Ladybug!'
'Think about what Ladybug would do!'
'What Ladybug would do!'

The dark bird wanted to scream hearing her Kwami's 'advice' over and over in her head, always the same line sticking out to her. None of it made any sense to her. Besides that, if she was supposed to think like Ladybug for a change, then why wasn't the Crow Kwami thinking like Tikki and helping her to think like the spotted hero?! Nightingale was about to rip the feathers from her hair when Honeystorm buzzed into action out of nowhere. For some reason the masked teen watched the insect as she grabbed the script only to shred it and release the corrupt butterfly from it's object. The fluttering butterfly flashing with a familiar dark feather patturn before her eyes. "Ladybug-", the female hero said in a low breath.

"-And then Ladybug would open her yo-yo making it shine with brilliant pink light and swing it at the Akuma with purr-fect aim shouting "Time to de-evilize!"! She never missed! Her yo-yo always found it's mark catching the Akuma and trapping it! Then she'd release it saying "Bye-bye little butterfly.", and it would fly off with white wings!-"

Glancing down at the fan in her hand, the Crow watched as it too flashed with the same pattern as the escaping winged creature had. Getting to her feet Nightingale held out her fan as the feathers glowed with a deep purple sparkling light instead of their normal faint sheen. Lifting it up by her ear and eyes zeroing in on the small corrupt creature the masked teen hoped this lucky guess was right. Especially as her countdown reduced to two minutes with a warning beep. "For Miraculous sake this better work! Please let it work!", she begged before raising her voice chanaling her Kwami's advice best she could, "TIME TO DE-EVILIZE!" And Nightingale swung her fan forward in a single hard sweeping motion. As a result a whirlwind of purple light covered feathers surges forward towards the Akuma to surround it. They swirled around the dark insect trapping it in a glowing mass twisting around it until they formed nothing but a glowing blurr hiding the butterfly from sight. With the Akuma trapped, the green eyed hero made a sharp motion with her weapon snapping it shut, an action that caused the light to disperse outwards. There, where there was once an Akuma, a lovely pure white butterfly hoovered for a moment before flying off. The green eyed bird fell to her knees in the shallow water. Her fan returning to normal and one of the two feathers on her Miraculous disappearing.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:19 am

“You should go. We all should. Akuma was taken care of. Great job Nightingale. I think we all make a great team. I look forward to working with you guys again.” Princess Peacock said before flying out and by the side of the school where she detransformed. “What are you doing? Duusu asked. “Playing the part of a normal citizen. If anyone sees me, they’ll assume I was hiding from the Phantrum.” Brianna sighed. She then started running home, but was still drained from the fight so it looked more like a light jog. “You shouldn’t have summoned the akuma. It’s strong yes but uses up a lot of your energy.” The kwami whispered in Brianna’s bag. Brianna sighed and walked into her home.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:58 am

“Well done, guys,” Alpha nodded just before the peacock heroine flew off. “I’ll be hoping the next time we meet, it won’t be under these circumstances. Now I’ll leave you to talk to the poor soul the akuma transformed,” the masked hero added. The wolf sprinted off and out of the Opera house that was already turning back into a school. I think that they’ll know I’m only going so that they can talk to that person about what happened from the very beginning and seeing as I was not there when he was akumatized, I don’t think I have any right to stay there.

Alpha skidded to a stop behind the school and muttered,”Fangs in”. Blue lightning moved up the hero’s body, turning him back into his civilian-self. “Well that was long but at least we got some experience out of it,” Newt said to the little gray kwami.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Later Brianna was doing homework and drawing a picture of a wolf. “That was one tough fight. But overall you all did well. Wait are you drawing cause you got Alpha on your mind?” Duusu asked. Brianna blushed while rolling her eyes. “Eat a cookie. You need your energy.” Brianna said offering him said cookie. So what if she liked Alpha. Nobody knew. Except her kwami.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me