๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

โษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ส™แด‡ แด€ สœแด‡ส€แด แด›แดแด!โž

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:16 am

( ๅคฉไฝฟ )xxโ๐Š๐˜๐Ž๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐‘๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl guardian angel x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl m. emiko x]

indent kyoshi stared at the lady's hand before lifting his shaky hand to lift himself up. his wings fluttered slightly in attempts to shake the dust and dirt off of them. he did the same with his hands and his now dirty clothes. he took in Emiko's words slowly while processing the whole situation. almost instantly his eyes light up at her words. "i can apply to UA in the future?" he asked. kyoshi's whole demeanor changed by the time Emoki even offered. his wings became rigid, what would the league think? that's my home. where would i even go? he thought as his tugged on a tuft of hair before focusing back on Emiko. scratching his cheek, "d-does it really?" he asked looking down at his feet. he didn't find his quirk too interesting or unique. kyoshi was never really taken advantage of because of his quirk either, although he didn't know how to defend himself in a fight he did know how to protect others decently. which caused him to become dependent over the years. looking back at the girl before making momentary eye contact. "i came here because i just wanted to see this place and check it out. i'm not suppose to get out of the hid- my house," he became stiff and his cheeks turned red as he realized he had almost made a huge mistake. "y-yeah, my house isn't that f-far from here and i heard some noise the night before and i just wanted to see if everyone was o-okay," he mumbled, placing his arms behind his back. he had to lie as much as he hated it. he wanted to protect the other villains at the hideout. he had been taken in by them and didn't want it to seem like he was going to betray them.
          indent rubbing the back of his neck, he shuffled his feet. "so what do the students do around here?" he asked his voice laced with sudden interest. "A-and was it hard for them to get into UA?" he asked his brows raising slightly before he stepped towards Emiko. "i live with uh- anti-hero...parents, but i want to be a hero one day!" he exclaimed bringing his hands close to his chest. another lie, but it had to be done to protect the villains.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoot I forgot to write something

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 am

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Camp โžข Tagged: Kyoshi

xxxUpon helping Kyoshi stand, Emiko nodded her head slightly and returned her hand to her side in an attempt to still appear non-confrontational to the nervous boy. The girl instantly noticed his eyes light up at her comment and she smiled. "Of course, anyone can apply to UA if they want to." She stated simply with a light shrug of her shoulders. She noticed that the boy seemed to be second-thinking his statement though and continued to stand still, not wanting to try to say something that might affect his decision. At his question, the girl nodded truthfully. "Yes, definitely. Being a hero means being able to protect someone and with those great wings of yours, you'd be perfect for it." She assessed while gesturing to his large wings. Emiko looked around momentarily to see a few stares but shook her head towards some of the other staff members and they walked off. She let out a small sigh, returned the smile to her face and turned back to Kyoshi as he began talking again, finally catching the eye contact she had been fighting to get for the past 5 minutes. His statements were a bit suspicious and she could tell from his word choice and stuttering that it wasn't 100% true but she let it go, not wanting to cause him to flip out into another emotional spiel again. She knew full well that doing that would be no good to either of them and she didn't want to hurt him... "Oh, well I'm glad you came to see it. It's really gorgeous here, isn't it?" She asked with a friendly grin. "And yea, we had a bit of a problem last night but it's been taken care of and the students who were involved are fine." She knew it was a lie but Emiko assumed this boy knew more about the events that occurred than what he was letting on and wasn't about to tell him any more than necessary.

xxxThe girl looked back momentarily to locate the staff she had glared at earlier had wandered off to and saw them whispering in the distance and let out a sigh. She would talk to them later. Turning back to Kyoshi as he asked his questions, the girl let a small guffaw escape her lips. Emiko knew that people could get pretty excited by something they loved, but to go from a sobbing mess to this in mere moments was really... precious. "Well, they normally are supposed to be training their quirks and bodies but since it's only the second day we're taking a small break to just enjoy the day and then in the evening there's going to be a small event the students can attend." She explained quickly with a few gestures of her hands. The boy's next question puzzled her and she lifted a hand to her chin in thought. "I guess the experience is different for everyone. It's easy for some and difficult for others. It really just depends on how you use your quirk in the entrance exam." The girl held herself back from moving away from the boy as he took a small step towards her and smiled, knowing she at least had got him to relax a bit. When the boy mentioned his parents being "anti-heroes", an immediate sense of suspicion rose in her chest but she held back from confronting the boy about it and simply nodded. "I'm sure you can be. Just remember to check the application date for the next semester. It should be up sometime next spring. You'll be a great hero."
Last edited by lilymei. on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"hiding both face and mind"

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:22 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

It was quite obvious to him that both he and Haru came from very different backgrounds. She didn't have enough money and he always had more than enough but both of them seemed happy with what they had albeit he was usually a bit more on the greedy side. His greedy more so stemmed from his desire to become stronger and prove himself to others though. He was always caught up in being the best and the strongest that it made him hunger for power. It was what drove others away from him and made him see most people as mere rivals rather than anything else. Sure it was a lonely life to live, but Yoshiro had made such a decision to act the way he did. This had become especially true after the incident two years ago. Those that were close to him would only suffer thus is was best to make sure nobody got close. In a way he was only trying to protect them. Glancing at Haru for a moment, he knew he should be doing the same for her. Hanging around him would cause her nothing but trouble yet she didn't seem fazed by anything he said or did. It was odd, but that was what made it hard to distance himself. Actually it was proving to be impossible for him. Maybe this was his weakness; cute, energetic girls that actually paid attention to him. That was an embarrassing though. Admittedly he had always been softer towards girls, but this wasn't the usual behavior he displayed in those situations. This was entirely different. He wished he could make it stop but he doubted that it would be that easy. Running his fingers through his messy hair, he leaned back in his seat and tried to push the thought from his mind. He would just have to think of a way to overcome it but that was for another time. Shifting his gaze out to the training ground off in the distance, Yoshiro listened as Haru spoke of not wanting anything bad to happen a bit more but this time followed it by saying she wanted to protect everyone, even him. That statement alone made him feel as if she looked at him as weak. He didn't want to be someone who needed protection. It had nothing to do with her saying it either. It could have been anyone and he would have been annoyed by such a statement. "I don't need protection," he muttered, deciding to leave it at that.

Not even bothering to look back at her, he sat in silence for a moment until he felt her grab a hold of his hand and place the sushi in it saying that she had made. Figuring he might as well try it, he set his phone down momentarily in his lap and picked the sushi up between his fingers. Lifting it up to his mouth, he took a bite and waited a couple of seconds to let the flavor settle. It actually was pretty good albeit different than what he was used to eating. That was to be expected given the luxurious types of foods he usually ate back home. Still, he had to give credit where credit was due. "This is pretty good," he said after a moment before taking another bite. It wasn't long before he finished his piece off and set the napkin down in his lap. Shifting his gaze back to her again as she spoke of her dress, Yoshiro quirked a brow slightly. Taking in the description she gave him, he let a thoughtful hum escape his lips as he pondered momentarily. Finally reaching for his phone, he quickly began typing away. He knew he had a suit that would work well with her own dress though it had been awhile since he had worn it. Then again it wasn't as if he had grown any since then. He was still a rather slim built boy though he supposed it fit well with his quirk. He needed to be nimble and quick. Finishing the text to his mother, he tucked his phone away into his pocket before relaxing back into his comfortable position. "I'll wear a red suit then. It'll get here before tonight," he said. There was no doubt about that. Despite his parents being busy, he knew if he asked for something they would make sure it got done even if it wasn't directly by them. Sure that made him feel distant from the two of them, but it was better than nothing.

Closing his eyes for a moment, Yoshiro took a moment to try and convince himself that despite how annoying this was that it was worth it. As he did so, he faintly listened to her go on about her quirk and hero suit. Giving a small hum of acknowledgment, he was jolted from his thoughts when he felt her trying to pull him to his feet as she complained that she was bored and wanted a piggyback ride. Was she really that childish? Wrinkling his nose, he pulled his arm away from her and gave a soft huff. "We don't have to sit around, but I'm not giving you a piggyback ride." There was no way he was going to do something like that. Besides, her promise to him should keep him safe for the time being. Rising to his feet on his own accord, Yoshiro looked down at her with an annoyed look in his eyes before crossing his arms over his chest. "If you want to walk, then let's walk."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โสŸแดแด แด‡สŸสโž

Postby divinity. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:29 pm

( ๅคช้™ฝ )xxโ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl yoshiro x]

indent haru became shocked for a small moment. "i-it's gonna come here that fast?" she asked, her mouth hung wide open. quickly closing her mouth and regaining her composure. her focus flickered back to the topic at hand. "no piggyback ride?" she whined, a small frown appeared on her face. "that's okay i suppose," she faked a gloomy sigh. shaking her head, her demeanor changed back into her energetic and happy self. it was fairly odd at how fast her moods could change. "yeah, i prefer to walk than to sit down and waste time like that. i'm often told i have too much energy for my own good- i mean- i can kinda agree but sometimes i don't see it," she huffed before crossing her arms. she was well aware she was quick to tire people out with her happy and overly eccentric personality. sometimes it even made haru a bit sad that she scared people off with it. she couldn't help it. she was too happy to not express it. "but sometimes i think i get it. i annoy others and i know that, but i can't help it y'know? maybe i really do tire people out," she mumbled as she cupped her face with her small hands. "i probably tire you out too, yoshiro-kun," she giggled sheepishly. "but you're gonna have to deal with it, because i'm never leaving!" she exclaimed jumping a few feet ahead.
          indent she came to a quick halt turning around and sending the boy a smile. "keep up, yoshi-kun!" she commented before turning back around. her eyes fell upon the forest. releasing a small hum, she narrowed her eyes at the forest. "weird," she mumbled. "yoshiro, how was your childhood like? you don't have to answer! but i just wanted to know about it and more about you," she said as she sent the boy another smile. "here i'll tell you mine first," she paused before gathering her thoughts. "i never really knew my dad. i only live with my mom and my 4 brothers which makes me the only girl other than my mom. my brothers are all older than me but they're all quirkless which means they're often looked down upon. My mom is also quirkless which kind of explains why my brothers don't have a quirk," her face morphed into one of confusion. "i think i got my quirk from my dad, i don't know. my quirk just- appeared. i really thought i was going to grow up without a quirk. i got bullied at school for not having a quirk which is probably why words don't hurt me like they should. my quirk manifested really late so once it did the bullying had gone down but it never really stopped," it was odd how she just poured herself and her story onto some boy. looking up at yoshiro, a small gentle smile appeared on her face. it wasn't exaggerated or huge like her other ones. it was a small and tender smile. it wasn't just a boy. it was her friend. it was surprising that haru had found someone that she could really spend a majority of her time with. tilting her head, she examined yoshiro. "ne, has anyone ever told you you're really cute, yoshiro-kun?" she asked. she wasn't aware that it would be much of a big deal to tell someone they were cute. to haru it seemed like an everyday thing. she genuinely didn't see anything wrong with it.
          indent"anyways, i manifested my quirk in the middle of getting hurt by multiple people, i didn't know how to use it so i just flickered away and that's all i really used it for. i didn't know i could use it for anything else, also, i wasn't really raised in the wealthiest of households. which made sense, my mother had to raise 5 kids on her own with a low paying job," she shrugged. "once i'm a pro-hero i can buy my mom a nice house," she whispered happily.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl guardian angel x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl m. emiko x]

indent kyoshi's eyes widened at her words. "a-anyone can get into UA?" he murmured. he didn't know this at all. in fact, he didn't know much of anything. being trapped in a small room that he had called a hideout, his knowledge about the outside world was small perhaps non-existent. kyoshi's facial expression changed in an instant at the compliment. he always thought his wings were a nuisance and a burden to himself and others. he stood out a lot and would easily be spotted from afar. "great wings?" he whispered. at this point kyoshi had stars in his eyes and he was soaring. "i've never been told that before! t-thank you!" he beamed at the older female. he was getting all giddy and happy. "i don't really think much of my quirk, sometimes i can't fit through tight and small spaces. b-but i can fly so that's cool! i think," he mumbled. he had a tendency to ramble and go on about different topics, but he didn't do it often since he doesn't talk to much people. his head turned to the students present at the camp. they all looked very different, some looked calm and heroic while other's seemed more energetic. it was a camp that consisted of different types of people with different types of quirks. they all seemed quite powerful as well. "they must be super strong!" he commented. "i'm gonna join UA one day!" he grinned as he turned his head back to focus of Emiko.
          indent patting his face lightly, "i don't know what my parent's will think though, i feel like they'd be mad at me or maybe they'd think that they raised me wrong. i feel like they'd think i betrayed them," he whispered. of course he couldn't tell Emiko that he didn't actually have parents but instead he was raised by a bunch of evil villains with malicious intentions. rubbing his arm, he looked down at his feet. maybe i should just drop the hero dream. every kid wants to be a hero anyway, he thought. self-doubt flooded his mind before he felt his eyes sting. all i want to do is be like them, he looked up and glanced at the students. a frown appeared on his face. "m-maybe one day," he murmured. "m-miss, you look really young. are you a student too?" he asked, tugging a small tuft of hair nervously. "i-i say that because you're really pretty a-and you look super young! the television shows told me i shouldn't ask a lady's age but i can't help but ask."
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:49 pm

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Daichi tried the picture what she would wear, but a image of a birthday cake was the only thing that came to mind. Well, he was kinda hungry so maybe that was why.โ€ Humm, pink, blue and grey. Iโ€™m no artist or anything, but i think those colors would pretty good together.โ€ thinking about the colors made him think about the picture his parents showed him. At their dance, they didnโ€™t match at all, but they were still pretty cute together. In fact, he was told that the other kids at their dance gave them hard time, but they managed to show em how it was done on the dance floor. Hopefully Daichi could do the same as well without embarrassing his self. To be honest, he was kinda nervous about going, but he was excited too.โ€ Oh yeah. I told him i would take pictures tonight. Hopefully he will tell ma so she wonโ€™t spam my phone.โ€ Daichi could picture how they were feeling like now..thank goodness they werenโ€™t here right. They would most likely make Mayu run away with all their talking. Daichiโ€™s parents were the best and he loved them to bits, but sometimes, they get little to excited for his own good.โ€Ummm..birthday cake..i-i mean, no worries! Like i said, youโ€™ll beautiful no matter what you wear~." The slime boy gave her a nod.โ€ My family..is interesting for sure. They have stuff that you see in history books. Oh! Actually, my family found this item and they say itโ€™s very,very,berry,VERY dangerous so they keep it in a safe spot.โ€

What was this item? The world may never know, but his family had safeguarded it for a long time.โ€ Huh? How come? Are your parents..strict on you?โ€ that's the feeling he was getting right now.โ€S-sorry, you donโ€™t have to answer that! I donโ€™t mean to pry. Also, your right, they arenโ€™t here, so your free to do what you like. Our goal tonight is to have fun~โ€ he winked and gave the girl a thumbs upโ€ Oooo, classical~ i love classical music! I think itโ€™s rather relaxing to listen to.โ€ Daichi started to flip through the playlist on his music player..he had some many playlist and song. Pop, classical, rock, hip-hip, rap, country..he had it all. There also different languages the songs where in..yep, he was such a big music nerd.โ€ Ah man, this is so fun! I never did something like this with people before. Sharing music and stuff, heck, i might have to add some new songs on my playlist." he had abit of a sad look on his face โ€œSinging huh?โ€ he pushed two fingers together and after thinking about it for a minute, he nodded. He had to come out his shell at sometime. Also, it was only fair if he show off his voice..even if he was little scared.โ€ Ok, will do! J-just let me know when your ready to hear i-it.โ€ he could feel his pulse raising. Itโ€™s been so long since he sang to other people.

The idea of doing a duet sounded fun, really fun. He rather do that then going in the lake...there was no telling what lurked inside.โ€A duet?! Oh gosh, that seems really fun!! Yeah! Iโ€™m totally down for that.โ€ Daichi said with a bright look on his face" Iโ€™ll follow you to your cabin. Eek, i canโ€™t wait~โ€ it was hard for him to contain his excitement at this point

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝš๏ฝ•ใ€€๏ผˆใใ‚พๆกœ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ???โžฅNightmare quirkโžฅTagged: open

Kaito tossed the empty cup of coffee on the ground, even when there was trashcan right there by him...he just wanted someone to come by and tell him to pick it. Causing trouble was so much fun.โ€ Ah, man that was good coffee. I might have to go back and get another.โ€ itโ€™s been a while since he felt so alive. True, the aging quirk had cut his own quirk down some, but he was still plenty strong.โ€ Yes~ it feels so good to be young again! Those idiot heroes thought they could stop me? Ha! Amusing~โ€ Kaitoโ€™s phone started to vibrate in his pocket, so he pulled it out. Again, he started to struggle with the darn device. This time, he couldnโ€™t seem to unlock the screen. Thatโ€™s because he messed around and turnt the thing off.โ€The hell..why canโ€™t i unlock this stupid thing?! Did i mess it up?โ€ he viciously tapped his phone and pressed the buttons until it came back on.โ€ Hello~ welcome back kaito-sanโ€ the phone had chimed.โ€How may i help you today?โ€ a look of confusion came across his face.โ€What?! How do you know my name?! โ€œ Kaito gripped the phone tighter in his.โ€ Iโ€™m sorry, but i can not help you with that.โ€ again, he was confused.โ€What do you mean you canโ€™t help me with that? What are you? Who are you? Tell me or i might just destroy youโ€ this wasnโ€™t possible..a device with a quirk?โ€ Iโ€™m sorry, but i can not help you with that.โ€ the phone repeated. Kaito could feel his anger rising and lifted the phone.โ€ HUH?! Ok, can you help your self before i destroy you i wonder.!โ€

Just as he was about to throw his phone, he had heard a familiar voice coming from behind him. With a sigh, Kaito had calmed down and returned the device in his pocket.โ€ Ah.Kiken its you,โ€ he turn to face the other male.โ€You know, just hit them with with sleep nightmare combo. Itโ€™s more thrilling at night time because the agonizing screams of the people are more intense. Not to mention, the nightmares taste much better if you let them sit in mind longer. The longer the nightmare, the more intense it becomes.โ€ talking about this started to make him hungry again.โ€Heh, idol. Iโ€™m glad you think so. Not to toot my own horn,but i was one of most feared villains back in my days~.โ€ a smug look came across his face as he popped the collar of his jacket some. He also had to make sure that he didnโ€™t make eye contact with Kiken, his quirk was a dangerous one indeedโ€ I have to agree with you..the world is growing weaker and weaker. its really boringโ€ Kaito watched him use his quirk. A devilish look came across his face.โ€ Such a strong quirk you have.โ€ he kicked the victim lightly.โ€ Yes, a perfect quirk strike fear with in heart of these weak fools.โ€

Thinking about how peaceful this world was made him sick to his stomach. What he wanted was world of chaos and disorder. Who would stand on top of such a world one would wonder. The answer was clear, his self of course. Ruling a world like that was a dream to him..it sounded like paradise.โ€ By the way Kiken. How about we have a little fun tonight?โ€
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charles - 5 || Winter - 9 || Kate - 5

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm

_๐ŸŽน_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
xโ†ณ x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
xโ†ณ xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Cabin ~ Tags: Mitsuo
xโ†ณ xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
Charlie almost missed the frown on his roommate's features. Though, when he did see it, he mirrored it. Charlie didn't want to make the other boy sad because of his ability to play. He cherished the art of the piano so he wanted to make people happy with it. Including his new roommate. He glanced at the keys on his phone, tapping a few things in settings before sliding it over closer to the cat-boi. The keys were a little different but not too much that it completely changed the placement of the keys. "You can give this a try if you want. Shave and a haircut is one of my originals. Just press these few." He stated, playing the very few keys in the small sound check. It was only five notes, a simple thing his older sibling had shown him when they first taught him. At Mitsuo's comment, Charlie blushed lightly, scratching the back of his neck in slight nervousness. "Thanks! Though, really my teacher should be getting the praise. After all, they taught me everything I know." He explained, still shining a nervous smile at him.
When Mitsuo asked about the dance, Charlie nodded, looking back at his sheet music. "Yep. The teachers maybe thought that it could help us all get to know each other better." He suggested, shrugging at the thought. "It is likely that we will all be working together one day as heroes. Best to know one another now, right?" He joked, smiling softly. He was excited to meet others. Although he didn't exactly feel the need to be a hero like the others, the idea of helping others was nice. So, meeting the people he could be helping one day was a good start. It made him feel confident to be around the others.
Charlie was caught off guard by Mitsuo's comment. He was caught so off guard that his face became beet red. To try and hold his pride together, he pulled his music sheets over his face to hide. "Thank you." He mumbled from behind the book, still not quite sure why he was like this. Maybe it was because he didn't get very many comments anymore about his playing. His parents never really said much, mainly because he hated to play around them. He didn't play too often around others and when he did, it was too loud for them to hear him. It wasn't like he was nervous to play in front of others; it was more of the praise that he was not really use to.
Hearing Mitsuo introduce himself, Charlie lowered the sheets, the blush gone and in turn a smile on his lips. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Mitsuo. I can't wait to work with you." He stated, tilting his head slightly. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk?" He asked, not wanting to just assume that it was cat based, only. He wanted Mitsuo to say it exactly so Charlie didn't make a total fool out of himself.

_โ„๏ธ_ W I N T E R
xโ†ณ x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
xโ†ณ xVillian ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Hayate
xโ†ณ xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
Winter had the urge to just smack Hayate at his comment. Though, they were able to hold themselves together. Well... except the faintest tint of pink on their cheeks. "Don't tell me something I already know. In my line of villainy, I get men and women talking about a lot of things." They stated, still acting as if there wasn't a blush on their cheeks. They never really had to worry about having this type reaction with others but it was a little different coming from a fellow villain. Maybe the fact that it was Hayate helped. Just maybe.
They huffed, trying to calm down from their outburst. However, the nickname didn't help. Winter's body visibly tensed, teeth clenched as they remembered something they didn't want to remember 1st that moment. "Whatever. Just... Just don't call me that, alright?" They stated, their voice low as they kept their eyes away from Hayate. They didn't want him to see the way their lilac eyes glasses slightly as they tried to push away the sappy feelings. Their little brother would call them that. It was easier for him to understand. So, it was a sentimental kind of nickname. At the pat on the head, Winter just lightly swatted at his hand, moving a little out of his reach. As soon as they did, though, they missed holding his arm.
At Hayate's next comment, they smiled slightly. They almost wanted to accept the challenge that he seemingly left open for them to take. "Careful! I might make homicide lane worse, dear Hayate." They stated, smirking a little at the thought. They watched as he fixed the braid, still not satisfied with where he placed it. Stepping closer, they reached over his shoulder, moving the braid back in front. With a satisfied hum, they nodded admiring him secretly. "At least try to keep the look of a dumb pretty boy. It won't look good if you look like a smart one." They stated, letting him lead the way to the bookstore, glad that they would be able to get a new book.

_๐Ÿ”ฅ_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
xโ†ณ x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
xโ†ณ xVillain ~ Location: Abandoned Building ~ Tags: Takumi
xโ†ณ x**Allison** ~ Allison Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
Kate shot an unimpressed gaze towards Takumi, not really understanding why he was so worked up over some other girl. Though, she did not have anyone like that so it was harder to understand his feelings, as she had never experienced them herself. She continued to do what she could, lightly going over and checking for any external injuries before checking for obvious broken bones. Hearing his comment about a good scratch behind the ear, Kate just chuckled softly, totally agreeing with him. "I'd have to agree with ya on that. Your ears are just like my horns, it seems." She joked as she placed a gentle warm hand on Takumi's forehead. Although with some difficulty, she was able to keep a somewhat stable warmth on his head, trying to bring him comfort.
When Takumi continued to talk about the kid he had encountered, Kate furrowed her brows again. She removed her hand from his head, sniffing at the air slightly. She then moved closer, oblivious to the idea of personal space. She leaned towards Takumi's neck, taking a whiff of the little scent left from the kid. She moved back once she did, shaking her head, dejectedly. "I don't recognize that scent. I know someone with a powerful quirk that could possibly do this to you and looks rather young. Unfortunately, it wasn't him." She explained, standing up as she did so.
At Takumi's more intense growl, Kate returned it, her eyes flashing red at his ridiculous accusation. Why would he think that? She was still here trying to help him, wasn't she? How dare he think such a stupid thing. "If I was working for him, I wouldn't have stopped us from eating you where you stood. I wouldn't be willing to bring you back to your precious Natsumi. I would be killing you and then running back to him, ready to tear apart everyone that you work with at that league of yours. Now, calm your tail, idiot." Her tone was harsh, leaving no room for argument. Though, she did become softer at the end, knowing he was just stressed and hurt on top of already being not as bright. She wouldn't ruin his pride right in front of him, though.
With a deep breath, she let her wings come out, moving them just little inside the building. She then turned her head, back towards the werewolf, still. "Hop on. We're flying."
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€˜ โœง โ”โ” kai - ii. )

Postby lacebunnie » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:07 pm

โ™› ๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผช๏ผฉx๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผก !!
    xxxโ” ( quirk ; hellraiser ) ( feeling ; what is going on ) ( tags ; michiko ) โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    xxx[ ooc;; / ]
      โ kaiji wasn't sure what had happened in his life to cause him to take this path. how did i find myself here? he often found himself asking. growing up, all he had ever aspired to be was a pro hero. but now wasn't the time to be questioning his life choices.

alas, here he was at the ua's "secret" camp, doing the villains dirty work for a bit of money. he considered it rock bottom, and if you're at rock bottom, you can only go up, right? he could only hope. the dark haired boy was crouched between thick brush, gazing lazily at all the students and teachers scattered about, a yawn reaching his lips. sure, it was for money, but god was this boring.
      despite the villains having asked him multiple times, no matter what job he was involved it, he refused to attack or kidnap anyone, especially any kids that were just minding their own business. this leads to his "work" being rather tedious most of the time, though at the same time it's an easy cash grab. is it worth it? is it really worth going to villains for money? money is money, he'd often remind himself, and he'd do anything to help his little sister. his family asks him where he gets all this money, to which he won't reply.

so he was scouting for the baddies. wonderful. just how he wanted to spend his day, rolling around in dirt and watching people that he literally had zero qualms with. although, it was rather entertaining, seeing all the quirks that the obviously-talented students of ua possessed. so young and bright, so full of potential. he could only hope that none of them would let it slip away like he did. a small sigh escaped the man as he crawled further into the camp, running his fingers through his hair.

he continued to gaze among the swarm of students and teachers alike, before noticing he had gotten too close for comfort close to one of teachers. "s***," he hissed under his breath. in this position, he wouldn't be able to move further away without her noticing his presence. so, he stayed put, hoping that she wouldn't notice him. his eyes began to wander upwards, before they finally stopped at her face. holy god. he was met with a beautiful, dark-haired woman. geez, is that even legal? he asked himself internally, gawking at her sheer beauty. his cheeks developed a rosy tint as he was keeping his jaw from literally dropping. does he even want her to not find him at this point? no one knows.
Last edited by lacebunnie on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
lacebunnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

peaceful morning

Postby lilymei. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:16 am

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Camp โžข Tagged: Kyoshi

xxxEmiko wasn't aware how much her words meant to the boy, in fact, she was a bit confused as to why he didn't know some of these details. She told herself it was probably due to his upbringing if he really did live with "anti-hero" parents. Nevertheless, the girl offered a small smile and nodded. "Definitely, I can't say my quirk is too useful in battles physically but I still managed to get in. Really it just comes down to how much you want to get in." She responded cleverly, tapping a finger against her lips in thought. The assistant watched as Kyoshi's expression changed at her compliment and smiled softly at the sight. "You don't need to thank me for it, it's the truth." She chortled, still wondering how the boy who had been so afraid a mere 10 minutes ago was suddenly bubbly and excited. At his short explanation of his quirk, she nodded and looked back towards his wings. "A lot of people don't really appreciate their quirks until they hear from others how cool they are, and honestly, flying sounds like it would be a lot of fun, every quirk has its downsides but why would you want to fit into a small space with such gorgeous wings anyways?" Emiko's eyes followed Kyoshi's as he glanced over the students at the camp. She was still a bit wary that he could possibly be an intruder using a farce of being an innocent hero wannabe, but Emiko had always been pretty good at judging people based on their first interactions with her and she could say for certain the winged boy was here without mal-intent. "Yup and all of them are training to become stronger, both in body and mind. Well, I'll look forward to seeing you here in the future then." Emiko remarked with a small smile, crossing her arms across her chest lightly.

xxxShe turned back to face Kyoshi as he began talking again and frowned slightly at his comment. "How about you introduce me to them some time? I'm sure we can change their mind. There's not one bad thing that can come out of learning to be a hero and you wouldn't be betraying them by pursuing justice and helping people, would you?" She suggested, suddenly notice the shift in the boy's aura as he returned to look at his feet nervously. She could tell from the way he was moving and the constant small movements of his hand on his arm that he was feeling anxious again and sighed, placing a light hand on his arm before trying to catch his eyes again with a small smile. "Hey, remember it's your life. If you have trouble getting your parents to let you pursue something you're so obviously passionate for, I can help you out with that. They shouldn't have the right to hold you back from a dream of yours, or at least experiencing a taste of that dream." She explained, thinking back to her restricted path and how great it felt to escape the constraints of her foster family. She shook her head at the thought and stood straight again, removing her hand from the boy's arm to let it fall at her side. His next comment caught her a bit off guard but she smiled a moment after and shook her head. "No, I'm actually an assistant counselor for the camp though in the real world I guess people know me as a pro-hero now." She chuckled lightly, raising a hand to her lips to cover the laugh. "And thank you, that's really nice of you to say. And it's no problem, I don't really care to be honest. I just turned 20 this year." She responded simply before pulling out a business card from her pocket and held it out to the boy. "Here's the information for the UA admissions office if you want to join in the future. I think they should be releasing the information about the entrance exam sometime soon so be sure to apply alright? I want to see you back here next year at this same camp."

โœฆ สœแด€สแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด€๊œฑแด€ส€แดœ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 21 โžข Black Fog Quirk โžข Location: Forest โžข Tagged: Winter

xxxHayate could sense the tension coming from Winter and chuckled at the sight of them holding back hitting him at his comment but didn't make a move to step away, merely moving one hand to his hip, noticing the faint pink in their cheeks. With a slight smirk, the male grabbed her cheek, ignoring their comment they made about work. "Aww, so you know you're in love with me, snowflake?" He purred before finally taking a small step back to avoid being hit. No one could damage his pretty face now, not when he was about to go cause some mischief with Winter. It would be a shame for him to waltz in with a black eye.

xxxHowever, Hayate noticed that his nickname seemed to cause Winter to react negatively and at their next comment, he confirmed it. With a small sigh, he nodded and ruffled their hair with an open hand. "Mhm. Fine, I guess darling will have to suffice then." He offered a small sympathetic smile, which was the most anyone would be able to get as a considerate action from Hayate. He frowned as Winter looked away and an apology of sorts was brushing the edges of his lips but he held back for a moment, not wanting to be too abrupt with anything. As Winter took a step back, Hayate sighed and dropped his arm to his side again, one hand twirling the kiseru he still had with him, the other partially clenched. He hated to see Winter so upset but wasn't exactly sure how to respond. He had never been too great at being sentimental or apologetic...

xxxAs Winter turned around, Hayate let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding in and offered a slight chuckle. "Uhuh, I'll be taking that as a challenge, darling. And if I win, I'm expecting a prize." He challenged before watching as Winter moved his braid to his shoulder and smirked at the gesture. "Aww, so you do think I'm pretty? Well, I think you're beautiful as well, darling." Hayate teased before continuing to drag Winter off. "Tsh, that'll be difficult with my obvious high IQ, but I'll try my best." He commented with a smirk before starting to see the town in the near distance.

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: In the Camp โžข Tagged: Daichi

xxxMayu played with the hair tie on her wrist as she listened to Daichi muse about their outfits, looking up briefly to comment. "I think so too. They should complement each other pretty well. If they don't, I'm sure my mom will bring a bright blue spare one. She always seems to think large extravagant ballgowns are the way to go. Luckily, she's at least gotten to the point where she'll give me options on what I want to wear to dances." The girl chortled lightly, thinking about the massive dresses she wore as a kid to parties where it took her a good 30 seconds to figure out how to get through a doorway without tripping or hitting others. "Oh yea, pictures! I'm sure my mom will be wanting some as well for a scrapbook so we can try to remind each other tonight." She suggested, her hand going to her phone at the comment instinctively. She doubted her father would be in any shape or mood to see her at a party instead of in her studies so she avoided mentioning him. She frowned slightly at the thought but chuckled at Daichi's following comment, a light pink flushing her cheeks. "Heh, thanks. I'm sure you'll look charming tonight as well." She said, finally looking up again to meet his gaze. "Wow, that's interesting. My family's not like that at all. They're very... modern I guess is the best way to put it." Mayu shrugged her shoulders at the comment, still unsure if that had been the best way to put it.

Daichi's next question caught her a bit off guard and she let out a small gasp but held in any further reaction and just shrugged. "You don't have to apologize for asking. They just grew up with a strict upbringing as well and they just want me to be the best I can be for our family business. I know they care, it's just in a slightly different manner. But yup, since I'm here I'm going to spend this time to the fullest!" She exclaimed with a clap of her hands before pulling out her phone to look through her few playlists as well. Hers were organized in little categories for different events and each category was separated into sections which were labeled with the day of creation and approximately how long she thought it would last her. She had a variety of ones from her friends stocked in another folder as well, but the main ones on her page were all classical. "Yea, classical's really pretty and a lot of fun to play and learn." She remarked, looking up to smile at him at his comment. However, when she saw the sad expression, she frowned as well, hoping she hadn't said anything to offend him. "Uh, we don't have to if you don't want to. I just remembered you said you used to like singing a lot so I thought it could be a fun thing to do together." The girl bit her lip nervously, hoping she hadn't said anything wrong.

Suddenly when Daichi's expression changed, Mayu smiled again and nodded. "Great! I think I have a few scores in my suitcase we could look at or we can find another song online or something." Mayu chuckled before nodding and naturally placed a light hand on Daichi's wrist to pull him towards her cabin, pointing towards it with her open hand. It wasn't too far away and when they got to the door, she knocked to make sure her roommate wasn't there before holding the door open and gestured for Daichi to head in.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โjoyously crying but quivering in fearโž

Postby divinity. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:18 pm

indent kyoshi's eyes glittered at the sight of the business card. gently grabbing the card, his cheeks began to grow hot and pink due to the happiness and excitement. bowing down, "t-thank you!" he exclaimed. he was still in the bowing position and his head was facing the ground. kyoshi's eyes were shut tight with small tears of joy flooding out of them. returning to his original position, he sent the woman a grateful grin. it was evident that he cried but it was all for good reasoning. wiping away the small stray tears, he felt a sense of pride and motivation. usually, he felt down and gloomy when it came to his dream of becoming a pro hero. staring at the small glossy business card, he felt his heart skip a beat. i can be a hero, just like them he grinned again holding the small card close to his chest. focusing back onto Emiko, "y-you'll definitely be seeing me next year!" he exclaimed. at this point, kyoshi had completely forgotten about the league and the hideout. he didn't care at the current point in time, he was being given the opportunity to become what he had wanted to be ever since he knew what a hero was. never once did he have the need or craving to become a villain or act like one. he had always wanted to save others and protect them from the wrongdoings of villains. "o-one day, i'll be a hero!" he pumped his fist into the air stretching his wings out slightly. his wings stretched out even slightly were still extremely huge. "miss, are the students here really powerful? i wanna know what i have to face when i become older! so that i know that i have to become stronger," he commented. his body was completely relaxed and he finally felt a feeling of bliss being around the pro-hero.

( ๆญป )xxโ๐’๐”๐™๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl kaito x]

indent kiken was having fun being alongside kaito. they both talked about how weak and frail people were becoming. "what are people even doing nowadays," he mumbled shaking his head. what ever happened to quirk marriages. kiken knew very well he was the cause of a quirk marriage but he learned to deal with what he was and what he was made for. he didn't care anymore. if anything, he was grateful that he was given such a powerful and lethal quirk. closing his eyes for a moment his eyebrows raised moderately. "fun?" he asked, glancing at kaito. what kind of fun? there were different definitions of fun that kiken considered. "please do explain, though i will accept the offer of having fun," he agreed. he was in need of a bit of fun. "what are you thinking of? cause as of right now, terrorizing civilians gets kind of boring and repetitive," he mentioned. he brushed the stray hairs off and away from his face. "hmm, i was never a really wide and greatly known villain. don't really want to be either- i'd rather be a mysterious figure that people know about tell stories of while others think it's rumors," he shrugged. placing a hand onto his face before patting it gently. "there's not a lot to do so far, unless you know something that i don't?" he asked quickly glancing at the other. kiken wouldn't be surprised if kaito knew far much more than kiken, and he respected that greatly. in fact- kiken respected kaito greatly.
          indent "but yeah, i could use a bit of fun. especially tonight, i'm not planning on doing anything," kiken informed kaito. kiken hadn't done anything too harmful recently (other than harming a stranger a few moments ago), kiken felt a hunger for the sight of people screaming and shouting in pain because of his quirk. he loved it whenever he went to do his ordinary villain things. sighing out of boredom, "so... what do you suggest, kaito?" he purred happily. he was very much interested in what he had to say.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two cuties? i think so

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:23 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Giving a small nod at her initial question, Yoshiro had no doubt that it would come on time. It wasn't as if he was buying a brand new suit for this. It was coming directly from his family's home since it was one he already own. That alone wouldn't be too difficult of a task albeit he had live a ways out. Either way he was positive it would arrive on time with little problems. It wasn't in his hands now anyways. Shifting his focus, he gave a small roll of his eyes as she commented on no piggyback ride. She really was a handful and the more her childish side came through, the more he was regretting sticking around. Even if he wanted to run though it would be impossible. At least she knew that she was a handful though clearly that didn't make her change the way she acted. He supposed her could relate in the sense that people told him he was too cold yet he never felt the need to change his ways. In a similar fashion he knew that was annoying for people, but at least he wasn't as in their faces unless it was a competition of sorts. That was the only exception. Regular school had never been that way but he knew he had a deep competitive spirit within him. He hated losing and was willing to drive others up a wall if that meant he was able to come out on top. In some ways he brought out the worst of others but at the same time he pushed them to better themselves and become stronger albeit such things were never his intentions. That was what came with seeing most others as rivals though. He pushed them to grow but also it helped him grow as well. The biggest downside to it all was he found himself friendless most of the time since he refused to get close to others. That was what made his actions now strange. He was used to distancing himself yet here he was letting some girl basically drag him around. Glancing at Haru, he scuffed softly at her comment about her tiring him out. "I wouldn't say you tire me out," he remarked. It was probably best that he left it at that though. He was sure that she could already tell that he was no different than the others that found her annoying. If she could then he questioned why she stuck around to put up with him.

Moving along, Yoshiro didn't try all too hard to keep up with her but instead moved at a casual pace. For someone who enjoyed pushing himself he felt no need to try and keep up with her energetic self thus decided that going his own speed was the best course of action. As the question of his childhood was raised, he let a soft sigh escape his lips. That was one thing he did not enjoy speaking about. It wasn't because he had a horrible one or anything, but often when he shared that he was from a wealthy family others tended to think differently of him as well. Besides, he didn't think his own past was all that interesting to begin with. Sure he had a nice life, but that also came at the cost of not seeing his parents much or even get much attention from them. Even so he could probably thank them for the way he was now or more so his father. In many ways he had been shaped to take his father's business when he was old enough, but he had escaped into the path of a hero for the time being to try and avoid it. Still that personality he had been groomed to have stuck. Giving a small shake of his head, he quietly listened to her speak of her own past. It definitely was very different from his own. Actually they were more opposite than he had already been thinking. Not only were their personalities opposite but their lives as well. She came from a single parent home with many siblings while he came from one with both parents and a single sibling. Not to mention he was rich whereas she made it sound as if she were not. He was about to speak up and give brief look into his own history when her random question came out. Had he heard that right? Why was she even asking such a thing? "No, nobody has said that and I rather not have it start either," he mumbled. If cute was supposed to be a compliment then must be strange for not thinking of it as such.

"Anyways, I'll keep this short. I come from a wealthy family. Just my sister and I. Pretty much kept to myself most my childhood unless there was some competition or something," he began, keeping things to a minimum. It was already feeling like he had said enough. "Besides, with keeping away from others meant my dangerous quirk couldn't hurt them, especially when I was younger. Nothing all too exciting. Pretty boring."

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข cat quirk โ€ข tagged: charlie

(i'll work on his tomorrow. i'm too tired rn)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me