Hogwarts RP (a Harry Potter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Hogwarts RP (a Harry Potter RP)

Postby Rorschach » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am

Here are our current members:

Hufflepuff:
Gregory David Harper (ponytailgirl)
Jared William Darkin (ponytailgirl)

Gryffindor:
Kathrine Mellark (coopersmypup)
Siria Levander (FlamingSnowpaw)
Liria Levander (FlamingSnowpaw)
Absol Granger (isolrockstheworld)

Ravenclaw:
Lissa Black (Rockteller)
Tara Elizabeth Fray (wickedwolfgirl)
Kurai Hyoukyo (Hyoukyo)

Slytherin:
Achi Lestrange (Pantherstar)
Misty Black (Rockteller)

Thanks!
Last edited by Rorschach on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 am, edited 14 times in total.
Rorschach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hogwarts RP (a Harry Potter RP)

Postby Rockteller » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:12 am

I'll just join now even though you haven't joined yet :)
HOGWARTS
Name: Lissa Black (related to Sirius )
House: Ravenclaw
Look: Tall, and skinny with black hair and green eyes.
Personality: Tends to keep to herself unless she's really confident around someone. She tends to get mad easily.
Wand Type: 9 1/2 inches Cedar wood phoenix feathers.
Pet: Mini dragon named Deimos.
Other: Was almost put in Slytherin house. You'll find put many horrifying things about her. She is an Animagi (but you don't know that) into a large black dog like Sirius only her Animagi has a white tip on the end of it's tail. Can almost conjure a patronus which is a raven. Some of her few friends include Her sister, Draco Malfoy (despite the fact he's in Slytherin they have quite a bit in common tee hee) and Achi Lestrange.
Year: 6th

Name: Misty Black (Lissa's sister)
House: Slytherin
Look: Short and fairly thin with black hair and blue eyes
Personality: Bubbly and friendly even though she's in Slytherin she's willing to become anyone's friend. Gets along well with most people but as a result of this she doesn't have many friends in Slytherin.
Wand type: 11 inches Holly wood with dragon heartstrings
pet: A barn owl named Io.
Other: wishes slightly that she was put in Gryffindor. She doesn't know why she was put in Slytherin other than almost her whole family was in Slytherin. She can't conjure a patronus yet but when she does it will be a monkey. She is the Keeper of the Slytherin House Team (broom: Nimbus 2002 (HUZZAH I made it up))
Year: 4th
Last edited by Rockteller on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
Currently trading many old duplicates. Looking for most pets between 2011 and early 2017. Trading for collection. Feel free to send trade offers!
Rockteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coopersmypup » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Name: Kathrine Mellark
House: Gryffindor
Look: curly brown hair and blue eyes, tall and skinny
Personality: Friendly and funny but sometimes shy. She's sort of a tomboy
Wand Type: 10 1/2 inches pine wood with a string from a unicorn tail
Pet: male light brown own named Star
Other: Kathrine is a chaser on the Gryffindor Quiditch team, and really likes sports
year: 5
Hogwarts
Last edited by coopersmypup on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coopersmypup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dolorosa » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 am

Im completly in love whit the harry potter story/book <3~ COUNT ME IN!

Name:Siria Levander
House:Gryffindor
Look:Image
Personality:Siria is the friendly type always risking her own sake for others.No matter,slytherin,ravenclaw or Hufflepuf,she will always help her friends or someone she sees suffering.She is always happy and cheering,a good listener but the problem is that she is a very sensible person.Hurt her a bit,and prepare to see a sad face,and many angry looks at you.
Year:6
Wand Type:Cherry tree,whit a phoenix feather
Pet:A fire phoenix,that could be always seen flying near her.
Other:Nope

Name:Liria Levander
House:Gryffindor
Look:Looking erfectly the same as Siria.
Personality:Liria is the brave and Loyal type.She looks after Siria,when Siria is hurt she tries to make her again calm,when one of her friends is in danger Schools or not she uses spells to take them out of trouble.She never cares for rules,she does just what she feels doing.
Year:6
Wand Type:Cherry tree,whit a phoenix feather
Pet:A small eagle,that thinks he is an owl.
Other:She is Siria's sister.

And they are also at Hogwarts XD
Last edited by The Dolorosa on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockteller » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:04 am

(( Excellent we can probably start soon :D I'm just waiting for pantherstar to post the rules and her charrie ))
Currently trading many old duplicates. Looking for most pets between 2011 and early 2017. Trading for collection. Feel free to send trade offers!
Rockteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorschach » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 am

OK we can start now
Rorschach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponytailgirl » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:50 am

Name: Gregory David Harper
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fifth
Look: Image
Tall, always smartly dressed
Personality: Gregory is calm and sensible and he respects others feelings. He is self-disciplined and he is devoted to whatever he does. He is tolerant, honest and he believes in fair play. He is slow to anger and he is always happy to help when asked. He often breaks up fights between Slytherin students and students from other Houses to keep the peace. He is a loyal friend. He is ambitious and a bit of a perfectionist. He doesn't give up easily. His heart takes a long time to heal once hurt.
Wand Type: Mahogany, unicorn hair, 14", very sleek
Pet: Sleek young male black cat with bright green eyes, called Thomas
Other: Wishes that Hogwarts allowed students 2 pets each so he could have an owl of his own too. He is one of the most talented wizards in his House, and a Prefect. He is a talented flyer. His aim is to become the Keeper for his House this year, and perhaps the Team Captain next year. He is one of the oldest in the year and he turns 16 in the second week of term. He is a Muggleborn.

Name: Jared William Darkin
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fifth
Except he looks more 16ish than this guy. It's really hard to find a picture of what I see him as.
Personality: Jared is easy going and very easy to talk to. Like the typical Hufflepuff, he believes in fair play, is loyal, honest and trustworthy. He respects others. He obeys rules most of the time but sometimes he will bend them slightly or ignore them altogether to do what is right. He likes to have fun and he has an eye for the girls. He doesn't really like Slytherins but he can tolerate them, just. He tries not to stereotype them all, just in case a nice one comes along.
Wand Type: Oak, Dragon heartstring, 15", very strong
Pet: A large long eared owl with golden eyes (who can see well in the day as well as in the night, unlike other owls) called Oliver
Other: He is a very talented wizard, one of the best in his House, and he has produced a Patronus already, a stallion. He wants to be an Animagus when he's older, and a Chaser for England when he graduates. He is the best Chaser that Hufflepuff has ever seen in decades. He has a Nimbus 2001 and he is the ultimate acrobat of the sky once he is on it, pulling off amazing stunts that wow the opposition. He is the oldest in the year and he turns 16 in the first week of term. He is a half-blood (his father was a Muggle originally from Jamaica, his mother was a witch).

~~Hogwarts~~

((I am in the UK so I run by GMT time and so I might not be on at the same time as everyone else. Please bear that in mind. Thanks :) ))
Last edited by ponytailgirl on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
My RP: The Darkest Night (sign up thread), Horror/Vampire Romance RP

Note to mods: Something keeps popping up on my computer saying that another computer has been detected with the same IP address as this one. We still haven't found out what it is. I just thought I'd tell you in case the other computer is used to come here by someone else.

Seeking 2009 advent creatures:
Dec 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd (if creatures), and every other advent creature since
ponytailgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockteller » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 am

(( PANTHERSTAR (whoops capslock) if we are talking ooc should we put it in double parentheses?))
Rockteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 am

Name: Alexis Maylinder
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Happy, Mysterious, Focused, She is one of the best spell people, nice.
Year: 6th
Wand Type: It's blue and silver, it has a silver raven on the end. A bit like this. Image
Pet: Image messenger hawk called Ami
Other: ~~~~Howarts~~~~ forever!
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponytailgirl » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:39 pm

((Do we start once we're accepted or are you waiting for a certain number of characters first? Are we allowed more than one?))
My RP: The Darkest Night (sign up thread), Horror/Vampire Romance RP

Note to mods: Something keeps popping up on my computer saying that another computer has been detected with the same IP address as this one. We still haven't found out what it is. I just thought I'd tell you in case the other computer is used to come here by someone else.

Seeking 2009 advent creatures:
Dec 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd (if creatures), and every other advent creature since
ponytailgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me