shine, razor eyes - jurassic world rp closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

shine, razor eyes - jurassic world rp closed

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:22 pm

years and years. years and years since humans have been
forced to coexist with super predators from time period
long before our own.

years and years since the government decided to
attempt to weaponize these genetically engineered killers.

after years of trials and errors by governments worldwide,
an elite corporation known simply as The Academy rose
from seemingly nothing, claiming that their esteemed
curriculum and high tech training facilities had made
training and weaponizing dinosaurs possible.

and as of today, you are a student at this academy.

Last edited by lady beneviento on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shine, razor eyes - jurassic world rp wip

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:47 pm

the academy

a massive, gothic style manor tucked away in the mountains of kauai, hawaii, surrounded by hundreds of acres of gated off forest, with a sprawling underground tunnel system spanning across the entirety of the property.

as the most prestigious and highly sought after academy, for pretty obvious reasons, the academy only accepts ten new students per year.

there are strict and mandatory rules impressed upon each student upon arrival at the academy, which are as follows;

each new student is assigned their companion upon arrival on campus. companions will range from 6-8 weeks old upon adoption. there are one of each of the below species assigned each year at random;
indoraptor
velociraptor
baryonyx
utahraptor
kaprosuchus
dilophosaurus
dimetrodon
monolophosaurus
troodon
tropeognathus

a student's companion is not to be treated like a pet. regardless of their age, they are intelligent and dangerous creatures and should be respected as such

each student is to report to their respective training periods on time always and treat their instructor with the utmost respect

there shall be no fights between students and their companions

students will treat their companions as their equals and devote all of their time and energy into sculpting their companion to be a perfect, obedient specimen.
Last edited by lady beneviento on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shine, razor eyes - jurassic world rp wip

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:49 pm

one all of tess's rules apply two only one slot per role-player at first may amend if we do not get enough sign ups three role-player chooses which dinosaur their character gets but the character goes in not knowing what species they will receive four hate the character not the player five no mini modding six no gary or mary sues there's a reason i didn't include huge dinosaurs like the tyrannosaurus and the spinosaurus seven keep all forms on discussion thread eight please be respectful to everybody nine please notify me via pm or discussion thread if you will be gone for over five days ten reservations last 48 hours then your slot will be opened up again
Last edited by lady beneviento on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roles

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:49 pm

roles.

indoraptor
velociraptor
baryonyx

marina la rey
blair buchan
skylar truesdale

nemesis
fraser
river

quix·ot·ic?
targetwolfie
wolfrunner

utahraptor
kaprosuchus
dilophosaurus

adian shields
allen taylor
millie lilliana campbell

yu
sobek
astra

timoria
realityinsomniac
jurassic,

dimetrodon
monolophosaurus
troodon

max ramsey
zephyr zarria
rhiannon blackwood

brute
loi
henley

jurassic,
a.ham.
quix·ot·ic?

tropeognathus

andrew anderson jenson

tropo

blackjeans&icecream
Last edited by lady beneviento on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 14 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shine, razor eyes - jurassic world rp o&a

Postby lady beneviento » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:17 pm

this role-play is now

OPEN CLOSED

discussion thread
Last edited by lady beneviento on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Allen Taylor
location; entrance gate, front steps
tags; x

Hawaii was supposed to be blue skies and long surfing days. The beaches were supposed to be hot, the water a baptism from the brilliant sun, and his mother was supposed to be sitting in a massive sun hat with one of her favorite books in her dainty hands. Allen was entirely sure that this must not be Hawaii, then, considering all that he could see outside the tinted windows of the SUV was a dense forest that greedily captured the sky with its canopy. He glanced at the driver, alltogether sullen looking and entirely non-talkative, then at the vehicle’s clock that felt just slightly wrong from jet lag. He returned to gazing out the window at the unchanging wall of green and brown, wondering what his mother was up to.

The manor gates appeared through the labyrinth of plants, foreboding in their looming. As they swung open, Allen shifted in his seat with unease, earning a stony look from the driver that had not given a name. Charcoal vehicle clearing the opening, the metal gate made its steady way back to its resting place and softly creaked a goodbye. On the other side, still no sandy beaches.

The SUV eventually came to stop at the front of a massive gothic manor, the driver bidding the doors to unlock and turning a sharp look to Allen as a prompt to exit. He didn’t need to be told more than once to get out of the suffocating silence, instead opening his door and climbing out to the balmy air and listening to the birdsong of the neatly contained treeline. By this point, he was entirely unsure where his luggage was but hoped that it would find its way to him by some chance. He had a small carry-on bag containing his in-flight items — a sloppy-looking surf bag that had seen the sun and water often enough to have faded from navy to a powder blue. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he stepped forward and closed the door to the dark, FBI-type car before it drove away and left him at the tall front doors.

Between the jet lag and the general unsure nature of being at such a place, Allen couldn’t fathom going through the doors just yet. If he went in, that would mean that it was all actually happening. Rather than enter and begin whatever interactions and activities that awaited, he took a moment to eye the towering walls and mourning-looking windows. What happened to grass skirts and drink shacks? “This is great,” he breathed, speaking to nobody in particular.

Above the practical cathedral, the sky carried on in a cheery blue. Allen smiled a bit, the expression lingering and relieving his chest from the oppressiveness of the manor’s presence. At least the sky met expectations.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:37 pm

marina la rey
19|female|lesbian|indoraptor companion|tags; allen, open

Marina couldn't possibly move fast enough to get out of the stuffy SUV that she had arrived in. As soon as the door opened and she tasted the fresh, forest air, Marina knew she was gonna like this place. The forest was looming and dark, but the swaying of their dwindling peaks in the crisp breeze brought Marina only happiness. Happiness to be out of the claustrophobic city she had lived in her entire life, away from the smog tainted air and rattling of engines. This was Marina'a fresh start. Stepping out of the car, Marina cast the image of her mother and father out of her head before starting forwards, towards her new future. A new future that included dinosaurs. Sure, Marina had been around dinosaurs for a long time, she knew how to fend off a rampaging pachy, and how to distract a hungry allosaurus. But never had Marina ever considered training one. Marina had been pondering what dinosaur she'd been assigned. At first, she'd been drawn to the baryonyx, with it's glittery black hide and spinosaurus-esque appearance. But as she thought about it harder, Marina couldn't deny the appeal of being assigned one of the raptors. But, she supposed, only time would tell which dinosaur would become her possibly lifelong partner.

Once she reached the steps, Marina realized that she had no clue where the Main Auditorium was, and this manor was bigger than any house she'd ever seen in her life. Marina sighed longingly to imagine what luxuries those gilded walls held, compared to her ratty one-story with a chain link fence in the part of LA even foreign tourists knew to avoid. Scanning her surroundings, Marina spotted another boy standing on the steps right in front of the door, staring up at the sky. Weirdo. But maybe he knows where that auditorium is.

"Hey. Do you happen to know where that auditorium we're supposed to go to is?" Marina approached the boy a bit cautiously, possibly a force of habit. A downside of helping her father run a semi illegal business meant she'd had her fair share of knives pulled on her.
Last edited by lady beneviento on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:17 pm

millie lilliana campbell / 19 / bi / dilophosaurus / tagged; open

Millie wasn't sure how to feel the moment she saw those big gates opening, behind them a gloomy forest lay, and a massive manor sat, seeming to lure her in with its mysteriousness and excitement, Millie twiddled her thumbs in her lap as she gazed out the window. Part of her was happy, she couldn't wait to be up close and personal with her own dinosaur companion she'd soon be able to train. Yet, another part of her was itching with worry and doubt, it wasn't everyday she would be honored for her "smart-thinking" her teachers liked to call it. What if she couldn't train the dinosaur she'd be assigned, and the Academy would have to send home a big fat failure, and who knows what jobs would want someone who can't even teach a single trick to a dinosaur. She gulped as she watched the driver of the SUV turn his head towards her and gave a nod, "Thanks" she murmured, her voice just above a whisper.

Her hands grasped her bag and emerged from the doors of the SUV that had only moments ago shielded her away from the big forest with it's looming trees and a mysterious hint that didn't seem anything like Hawaii from the way she had once thought of it as a little girl. A gentle breeze swept through the air, a small chill going up her spine before walking to the manor, taking a deep breathe entering, her jaw dropped as she looked around the manor, it was so.. perfect... it seemed like the perfect place to conduct dinosaur training.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:28 am

Skylar Truesdale l female l Baryonyx Trainer l tagged; -
Her phone buzzed lighting up with the familiar alert that said she had a text message again. With a sigh she opened the window of her Apple with a swipe of her thumb. Low and behold it was just as she had thought.

'Did you land yet? Text me back if you did please and remember to send lots of pictures.'

She shook her head letting her fingers glide over the touch screen as she rapidly typed up a response.

'Yeah just about there now, text you later. Don't bother trying to reach me. Phone will be on vibrate.'

And after hitting send the teen tucked the phone away in her carry on bag and went back to propping herself against the side of the SUV. Not that the ride lasted all that much longer as the vehicle pulled to a stop. Skylar Truesdale had finally reached her destination. This was it...her first adventure and it was going to be the adventure of a life time. Here the young women was to be partnered with a dinosaur she would be responsible for training. Now the only question as she exited the vehicle to go up, aside from what species she would be meeting this day, was where in the looming manor was the Main Hall?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:51 am

Allen Taylor
location; front steps
tags; Marina

”Uh, no. No I don’t know where anything is really. But if I were to guess,” a smug grin stretched across his face as he pointed at the expensive-looking doors, ”it would probably be through here.” Humor seemed to lighten the mood of the stale, dusty refinement the building held. The girl, probably not much younger than him, approached Allen warily and he briefly thought of the little fish that rode along in the surf, darting away in tiny silver flashes when shadows fell over them. He glanced behind him, seeing other cars arriving and depositing their students-to-be in front of the imposing manor.

”I’m Allen. Short for Allen, but you can call me Allen.” The young man held out his hand cautiously in an offer of a handshake. She could decline it, and he half expected that she probably would, but he hoped she wouldn’t think him too forward and mark him off later. She seemed the type to be more than just bark and no bite. His mother taught him to be polite — albeit she may not have gotten him to be serious about it as she would have liked — so a proper introduction was the best foot he could start out on considering it was a strange situation he found himself in. A dinosaur trainer at a goth mansion in Hawaii. What could be better than that, right? Sarcasm at its finest. Still, he wore a smile as bright as the sky above.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me