Jurassic Park: Island of Secrets

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Jurassic Park: Island of Secrets

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 am

Discussion And Joining Thread Link - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3885816
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jurassic Park: Island of Secrets

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:11 am

-And here is the starting post. This was a lot harder to figure out then I thought it would be.-

Her phone buzzed lighting up with the familiar alert that said she had a text message again. With a sigh she opened the window of her Apple with a swipe of her thumb. Low and behold it was just as she had thought.

'Did you land yet? Text me back if you did please and remember to send lots of pictures.'

She shook her head letting her fingers glide over the touch screen as she rapidly typed up a response.

'Yeah landed, on way to the resort now for check in and check out my room. Text you later. It's freaking hot here so I'm checking out the pool after. Don't bother trying to reach me. Phone will be on vibrate.'

And after hitting send the teen tucked the phone away in her carry on bag and went back to propping herself against the side of the jeep. All around her were eagerly chattering resort goers that just arrived from the plane with her. But Skylar Truesdale didn't seem to thrilled as the other soon-to-be-guests were. In fact the brunette seemed down right board. She had come to Isla Sorna on an all-expanses paied vip trip curtesy of some distant relative that left a small, well for a tycoon small, amount of money for a vacation just for Sky before he passed. Her parents never told her who this tycoon relative was or anything about him really, just that he had a special place in his heart for her since she was young. So when it was announced that a big shot genetics company had established a fist rate resort on Isla Sorna...well. Of course the teen's parents didn't even bother giving their daughter a choice in the matter as far as going. Skylar had demanded to see the letter and even tried picking other numerous resorts and island getaways. But her parents would hear nothing. Their daughter was going to Isla Sorna and that was that. "Why Do I feel like coming here was a big mistake?", Skylar said outloud to herself.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dorian - { "One" }

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:21 am

Dorian Hoskins

Macbeth, act 1 scene 5

Grad student || Taken - Eli Mills || Resort || Tagged; -

xxxI drew in a deep breath. Its what was imperative, so that I didn't get to a point where I felt like I was out of breath while shooting. It also helped me clear my head from all the gunk that was surging through it at a million miles an hour. It was normal for me to be lost in thought. The crack of the strained rope as I pulled my fingers back filled my ears, the adrenaline from the shot beginning to take over. I let out the breath that I had been holding as the feather touched my cheek. Right where it was supposed too. My eyes were locked on the yellow target and I released the string sending the arrow whizzing through the air. Sure I missed the bullseye by a little bit, but the shot was not too bad. For my non dominant hand.

xxx I allowed myself to assess what I had done as I dropped the bow down to beside me. I had run out of arrows my empty quiver reminding me of that. The target was full of them, I stepped out onto the range and retrieved every single of the precious arrows that had been lodged in areas around the one place I was aiming for. I was loosing my edge. I knew that, and I was not proud of it either. I took in a deep breath and just shook my head. No point in fretting about it now is there, the only thing I can do is train. If only I had the time i needed in order to train.

xxx I decided, instead of another round of shooting I would head back to the resort. I had the day off today, and no idea what to do with the spare time. We had been working on another set of hybrids, Myself on my own little project, but I didn't want to think too much about it. They were making velociraptors into humans. Velociraptors. Sure I knew that the one that had murdered my father was gone, but the fact that they were willing to show any semblance of kindness to these feral creatures made my skin crawl. They do not deserve all that we have done for them. if we had it my way they would have all been put to sleep by now. But, no one really wanted to take the time to listen to me anyways about this subject matter. They had enough sense to know that I was biased.

xxx I placed my bow and quiver in the locked safe in my small abode. It was not too big, but just what I needed. I liked living in a tiny house anyways. I checked the cellular phone I had left out on the table. Eli had tried to call me again, no surprise there. The time difference was killing us, I hope I can get a week off so that I can go over to Northern California and see him for a while. But that is not going to happen, based on the new project. As well as my own which could end in disaster if someone decides to go poking around where they don't belong. I placed my phone in my pocket and walked outside with my hands in my pockets. I had grown accustomed to the walk back to the main resort. I suppose if hundreds of tourists can amuse themselves for hours on end here I should be able to do the same.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:08 pm

The girl lost track of the ride to the resort. She was too busy occupying herself staring out the window at the quickly passing forest. Though she didn't seem interested at all, her ears strained to catch bits of the conversations around her. The teen's head tilting every so often to the side like a curious bird. It had been a bad habit of her's forever. Her family called it her wondering ears.....she never stopped listening to her surroundings. Never was not aware of what was going on around her at a given moment. Skylar had made attempts to knock this odd habit of her's off a few times over the years. But each attempt ended in failure. At this point the brunette had long since given up trying to knock it.

"Attention please everyone as we are now arriving at the main lobby entrance of our destination. Rest assured your larger cases of luggage will be taken care of and brought to your rooms by staff members. Simply account for your carry on bags. On behalf of ball staff members welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay with us." Eventually a voice came over the built in intercom system of the old jeep ferrying the tourists to their destination. Apparently the company that built and ran this place was going for the safari effect. It wasn't quite safari. So far Skylar would admit the experience more to being like a tropical jungle.

Taking her bag from It's resting place at her feet when the jeep stopped, Skylar got up. She looked outside the window eyeing up the busy circle of people dressed in uniform directing guests and luggage mingling with vacationers. This was going to be her life for the next two months. Her stay had been a live-in residential stay instead as opposed to a normal week vacation. Adjusting her carry on and purse, Skylar stepped out with the rest of the crowd and headed into the main lobby of the resort.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dorian - { "two" }

Postby Spock and Kirk » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Dorian Hoskins

Macbeth, act 1 scene 5

xxxmy phone buzzes again as I was walking down the main set of stairs. I checked it the screen illuminating one new message. I had a few others but I had seen them already.affectionately it was Eli, he had just woken up. good morning, I love you. I smiled as I read his words a few times. I did miss his company, living in the Manor was nice, we got the chance to really spend time together in what was a place that brought Eli misery. He did sort of enjoy his work for a while, but he’s grown tired of it and longs for more... as long as he doesn’t get any bad ideas he shouldn’t ruin the gig for himself.

xxx missing Eli wasn’t going to make this my easier for myself. I would get thinking about him and be unable to take my mind off of the one that I wished I could be spending my time with. Instead of feeling as though I were all alone on this island. This island. The thought of being here filled me with dread. I hated this place because of the memories it brought forth. The fact that my father was killed here never would leave my mind as long as I lived. I’d always have this place associated with his murder.

xxx part of me wished I had never taken this job. I walked down the stairs carefully trying to hide my swirl of emotions as I shoved my phone on my pocket. If I had not taken this job I would still be in Northern California working for the Lockwood family before I got enough money to finish my schooling. It was something I did want after all. To finish what I started . But now hat my guardian has dragged me here it appears as though we have more unfinished business to attend too.

xxx I saw the large group of tourists being shown the resort for the first time. It always amazes me how grown adults can look like children as soon as they walk through those double doors. As though they have been whisked away to a world that is too good to be true. I suppose it is every kids dream to see a dinosaur, and for someone like me it’s become a commodity that I am certain I take for grantit. There was one young woman however... she seemed distracted by something. I kept my gaze locked solely on her.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:27 am

Skylar

Skylar could not wait to get away from the busy crowd. It wasn't that she was an introvert or anti-social, the brunette just was not big on bustling crowds. Particularly when she was already tiered, hot and annoyed with her family. Perhaps the biggest upside to this forced trip was the fact that Skylar's stay would be a peaceful one full of pool visits, sleeping late and room service. Maybe if there were activities on the resort premises the teen would go check them out, or she'd eat out at the five-star restaurant.

The young women gave no indication that she knew she was being watched.

Not a head turn. Not a wondering gaze. No physical nervous tick. Yet Skylar's thoughts were yelling at her to watch her back because there was a pair of eyes on it. Sky could just about feel them burn into her back as she made her way through the crowd over to the check-in counter. "Excuse me", said the brunette, "But I'm here to check in and get my room key? I should have it waiting for me. I think it was on hold or something?" The teen adjusted the bag over her shoulder so it didn't slip off as the man went into the computer's system.

"Name please miss.", the man questioned.

"Oh! Right! Sorry...it's here but it might be under one of my parent's names if you can't find it. It was reserved awhile ago.", said Sky completely forgetting that she had to give the desk a name to check in. She gave the man an apologetic smile before pulling out an ID Card to pass over. She stood patiently at the desk as the employee did his job. But her thoughts were only partially on what was going on. With her back turned towards the rest of the lobby Sky tried to pinpoint where in the large room the attention was coming from. The new hotel arrival pictured the room trying to detect in what direction the sensation was coming from and match up a location. It was only a few minutes before Sky was taking back her ID Card along with a key card.

"You're good to go. Looks like you're in a luxury suit on the fourth floor in Suit 423. Very nice.", informed the man adding a brochure, "Your bags will be brought up to you in the hour by a bellhop. The brochure gives you times of activities and when the restaurant is open here to the left of the lobby."

The teen nodded smiling her thanks as she took everything sticking back into her bag for the moment. With one last nod to the man who'd helped her, Sky turned around heading for the main staircase. The elevators were at the top of them. She could take the stairs all the way to her floor but that was more work then the girl was willing to do at the moment. Maybe another day if the brunette teen found herself craving some exercise or was facing a line at the elevators.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:44 am

Caspian-Dinosaur Human Hybrid (Raptor)-24-Male-Escaped
"One day, I'm gonna hurt you. I promise."

The screaming only lasted a short while, Caspian made sure of that. His victim succumbed to the sweet release of death after the hybrid had made a gash across the stomach; the cause of death most likely being blood loss. He licked his lips, a coppery taste greeting his tongue. A smirk spread across Caspian's face. "That was almost too easy," he thought out loud, replaying the event in his head fondly.
~
Through the vegetation, Casper could see a lone man, a clicking coming from his camera every once in a while. Beads of sweat dripped down his plump face causing saliva to pool in the raptor's mouth, slowly getting more and more impatient. Then it happened, like clockwork, the man took one wrong step and tumbled down the incline of the terrain. How would Caspian know this would happen? This was his favorite hunting ground. Some poor sap looking for adventure on the island of dinosaurs would wander into the dense forest that they *weren't supposed to*. It tickled Cas, because most were looking for a dinosaur that they could see in the wild, one that wasn't at the resort. Well, they got what they wanted. Anyway, the idiots would always fail to see that there was a sudden drop in terrain and would summersault down, injuring themselves. Which was exactly what the large man did, Casper could smell the fresh scent of blood from were he hid. Now came the fun part.

Caspian moved among the plants, making sure his prey could hear him. "Hello? Is someone there? I'm hurt!" The panick in the man's voice was music to the hybrid's ears. A low growl came from deep within his throat and continued to maneuver his way around his victim without being seen. It was now that the human began to pray, clearly sure that he was done for, and it was now that Cas revealed himself a fake expression of concern on his face. It was mesmerizing how the fear seemed to melt off the man's face when he saw his "help".

"Oh thank god! I thought you were some sort of escaped dinosaur coming to eat me! I think I sprained my ankle. Think you can help me," he asked, relaxed, not knowing that he was in more danger than he was before. "Of course!" Cas stooped down and helped the man up, letting him lean on him. "What were you doing out here anyway? You know it's dangerous out here right? You never now what lurks in these parts of the island," he questioned, his tone a bit low. The man looked at him for a moment before answering. "I was hoping to catch a picture of a wild dinosaur. There are rumors that some escaped, these... mutated dinosaurs. Apparently they are hiding somewhere on the island. Of course, clumsy me had to fall and hurt myself. I'm Jimmy by the way." The two shook hands, Cas forcing himself not to tear the other apart yet. "I can show you one of the escaped assets," he said blatantly. Jimmy's eyes widened, a smile appearing on his face. "Really? Where is it?" A dark grin spread across Casper's lips, causing the fear on Jimmy's face to creep back. "I'm right here."
~
This was the hybrid's least favorite part; the journey back. Caspian rarely ever hunted near the hideout, not wanting the hunters to find him and the pack. He would snatch a few people that were near the abandon's building at which they stayed to throw off the hunters, but never enough to draw a lot of attention. His most recent hunt was on the other side of the island from where base was so it would take some time. He usually had his T-Rex friend to help him carry his prize as he wasn't as strong as the other hybrid was; today he wanted to hunt alone, clear his head. Cas regretted it now, it was going to be a pain to get back, the body surprisingly heavy. As he travelled back, he constantly adjusted his grip on his meal, from shoulder to shoulder, over his back, Cas just couldn't find a comfortable way to carry the body. Was it even possible to comfortably carry a dead person? He supposed it didn't matter since he was almost back. The raptor may not be strong, but he definitely was fast. It took him longer than usual since he decided to take him time coming back, but he made it back nonetheless. Slipping into the building, he called to the others, if they were even awake. "Food's here!"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:02 pm

edited!

Miracle - tagged; Caspian

The old abandoned compound really was the perfect place. Not only was location strategic but also there was the simple set up of the building itself. Outside the old Breeding and Parenting Center looked old, condemned and the most unlikeliest of places that would sustain life. Let alone sustain a pack and then some. Sure glass was broken in, wires hung haphazardly all around and local island plant life had overgrown the human structure but that was only curb appeal. Hidden in the back areas of the building the compound did a complete three-hundred sixty degrees about face. Here tucked away the condemned gave way to a fully furnished, totally livable space. For several years the hidden haven had only one sleeping area upstairs which was currently a locked room. Now spaces which had once been used for mere storage had been transformed into decent sleeping qurters. Not to mention the couch and two plush chairs in the living room-like area in the main area.

It was on one of these plush chairs that Miracle had spent the majority of the day curled up on. The brown haired eight year old girl had pulled her legs up onto the seat. Her arms tucked down into the curve her body made thanks to how she was curled up. Her head tucked in tightly too. The young hybrid had been resting peacefully in her false nest. But that was before the all too familair scent of one of her pack drifted over to her taking over her scences. And this particular scent was one that Miracle was especially hooked on.

The pack's Alpha Male had come home. His scent mixed with that of blood mingling with it slightly spoke of a successfull hunting trip.

It took all about a minute for the male's call to be answered. No sooner the words left Caspian's mouth, then there was the sound of cracking egg shells and glass shards. "Cas! You're back!", came a high chirp-like squeal of delight as a small form ran between the broken machines. The figure approaching? A little girl with long wild brown hair, brown eyes bright with childish excitement. Miracle was clothed in a summery creamy white top, light washed capris and brown sandals. At a glance this she looked nothing like the apex prehistoric predator she really was. But it was all a ruse. "You sure took long enough, I was worried! You should have let me come along too! I could have helped with hunting too you know! But you had me be stuck here the entire time you were out running around the island!", Miracle said coming to a stop when she neared Caspian. The young Raptor gave the air another experimental sniff taking in the other Raptor's dominate scent along with the blood of his prey. Tilting her head to the side, Miracle started circling around older hybrid examining the prize he'd brought back curiously. "I'm jelous. Even when you hunt alone you always manage to bring something back."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dorian || Ashley - { "three" }

Postby Spock and Kirk » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Dorian Hoskins

Macbeth, act 1 scene 5

xxxMy phone buzzed in my pocket. I figured that once again it was going to be Eli. But of ourse it was not. It was InGen security this time. Despite the fact that my father wanted me to have nothing to do with the buisness untill I had completed my schooling I still seemed to get dragged into said things. I walked over to a quiter space in the hallway taking the call. My voice was sharp when I asked them why on earth were they calling me.

xxx I knew that it was probably an emergency by the nature of them calling me instead of someone else. Maybe they wanted me to deal with something? On my day off though... The one day in the last two weeks that I actually had completley to myself and they need me of all people to do something for them. It was probably a fly around for one reason or another. They had me do that a few weeks ago for a group of tourists. It was inferiorating. The last thing that I wanted to do was fly around with people in the back and an annoying tourguide spouting off information that was going to be forgotten in a moments time. However, this was on the complete other end of the spectrum.

xxx A string of tourists were being reported as missing. This was unusual... Something my father would have not liked to have seen on the records for a park that has not exactly been known for its safety all the time. I narrowed my eyes as I listened to the story being told from the beginning. About three people at this point had gone missing while on park grounds. Partially it was their fault for being outside of the boundaries where people from different teams could keep a close eye on them to ensure the group stays together. Despite the dissappearences being their fault, it was still our job to go after them. Despite how irritating I found it to be.

xxxThere was nothing that I could do about it, unless of course I wanted to try to hunt down the culprit myself. I had a feeling that said culprets were those hybrids that had escaped the lab a while ago. However, I did get an idea from this train of thought. We had one hybrid left in the lab, or at least in the protection of the lab. Ashley. But it could be dangerous sending in one of their own kind in as a decoy to try to get to the bottom of these people going missing. But it is an idea that Just might work.

𝔸𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕪 || 𝔻𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕤

"It is the beautiful bird
which gets caged"
~Chinese Proverbs

Dinosaur Human hybrid || Single || Tagged: Skylar

xxx The disporportunate head moved slightly as I touched it with my index finger. The frills stood out the most, with all of their vibrant colours. It was a constant reminder of my old form, what I used to be before InGen Changd me into something else. Something that they found to be more suitable. I picked up the small figure in my hands looking at its large dark eyes. did I really used to look like that? My eyes traveled to the mirror that was close to me assessing my features that I had seen so many times before. It was almost like I was trapped inside that mirror... Strangely enough. I placed the figure back down on my desk and stood up slowly. It was the housewarming present that a few of the lab technicians had found for me. They got me a second one as well that did not have the frills. They said to keep it in the box as it was much more valuble. I read the small golden sticker on the box saying "Chace" carefully. I suppose that means its rare? Huh.

xxx I once again turned to the mirror to asess myself. I had about five hours of time where I could do whatever I decideded would fill my time the most adequetly. So I decided to go and explore the park. At least the places on the small cellular telephone that had been indicated on the map. the piece of technology was facinating. I was able to do anything I could need with the swipe of my finger. It even helped me as I was learning how to read. A small smile crossed my lips as I picked up the small device from the bedside table of my small room. I looked at it, Nothing new. If I remembred correctly there would be a small box with words in it if there were something new. Words that I would probably have to look up. I opened the phone, looking at the map, and decided where I was going to go first.

xxx After a third glance in the mirror to see that I was presentable. The dress I had been given was grey, and slightly drab. Which was something that I found disappointing. I wanted to wear some kind of a bright colour, but who am I to complain? At least they finally gave me something better than the jumpsuit that I had been wearing at the lab for as long as I could feasably remember. I grabbed the keycard that would allow me back into the room and stepped outside. I clutched the two objects in my hand gingerly as I walked down the hallway and pressed the button for the elevator.

xxxI rocked back and forth on my heels in the small black flats that I was wearing as a mother and a small child came to the elevator as well. I knew that it was pretty hard to know that I had not been human my entire life but I would hate for something to be spoiled right now. The child was holding a doll of what looked like a velociraptor but I was not able to get a good look at it, nor did I really want to pretend to have any interest in the matter. I had the funny feeling that I was being watched as I steppeed into the lift the mother and child following logically. I waited for the elevator to take me to the bottom floor but the child watched me... as though she were studying me. "Excuse me, are you part dinosaur?" the child asked as the mother pulled her away. She apologised profusely. How could the child tell? I suppose it was the markings on my arm, they did not exactly look human after all. Despite the scrubbing that I had given them before I had never been able to get them off... As soon as the doors open I rushed out of the elevator colliding with someone else who was waiting on the other side. I looked up, my eyes wide with both fear and adrenaline. Was someone else going to see through my human form?
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:27 am

Skylar Truesdale - tagged; Ashley

Nothing.

Nothing happened.

Nobody confronted her despite the sensation of eyes following her...before they finally stopped following her.

Not that no longer feeling that she was being watched helped Skylar feel better any. Quite the opposite. She found herself wishing that someone had still been watching her so that she could at least track their movements. The brunette's grip tightened on the strap of her purse as she made her way up the main staircase. The incident being shoved from her thoughts though the teen knew completely relaxing would be a foolish thing to do just yet. The lack of sleep and stress of flying had to be getting to her, the teen never really having been a flyer. Perhaps a nap before the pool would be better for her then just heading for the chlorine-treated water instead. It would help Sky get her head on her shoulders straight at the very least. Skylar wasn't about to let anything ruin her first vacation solo....nothing. Not if the brunette had anything to say about it.

That was when the collision happened. Skylar had managed to clear the staircase and make her way over to wait at the elevators for the next available one. The wait itself was a short one as one of the elevators floor counters steadily decreased until the symbol L for Lobby lit up above the doorway. With a ding the metal doors slid open and Sky made a move to get onto the motorized lift, only to be knocked back. Knocked back hard to having run into something solid. Ready to complain about having run into something, the female guest paused coming face to face with what she had run into. Or rather who she had run into. "I....am....so sorry. So so sorry.", the teen quickly apologized to Ashley getting to her feet, "You're okay? It was my fault but I didn't mean to I promise, I guess I wasn't paying as much attention to my surroundings as I thought I was. I didn't step on a toes or bang you in the head too hard or something did I?" She sat down her things focusing on Ashley and making sure she wasn't injured from their little collision.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me