(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby crabodile » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:30 pm

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie paused, stilling a bit as realization dawned. "..Oh. Yeah, he is my twin brother. I'm older by six minutes or so- I hope he didn't find himself in trouble... Ah. My mom died when I was little, she was a Muggle. I don't speak to my dad often. He is a pureblood." Jackie squinted at the door, weighing his options. "Rowan probably just didn't want to sit and watch us talk. Hopefully he found someone to talk too.. anyone who isn't too vain, I suppose."

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana + rhiannon
──────────xxxxxRowan hummed softly and took another step back, body leaning on the wall as he tried to stay out of whatever was happening. His eyes trailed over the group before landing on Nemesis when Lee-Jae mentioned the snake. He nudged Momo backwards with his foot as she went to sniff Rhiannon, friendly meows muffled slightly as she disappeared under his robe. It seemed very tame still - Rowan wondered what exactly was happening.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:21 am

Luciana Grace/female/6th year/slytherin/tags; Selina, Rowan, Lee-Jai, Rhiannon

She looked towards Jackie, what was he doing..? She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms, she was ready to take a break and sit down. She was the type who liked to sit around and look pretty, though she loved chasing after Gryffindors who were afraid of her, that was always super fun.
𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈───────
Riley, She/They.
Adult + Lesbian

─────────- carrd
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒──────────
Kara Danvers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:54 am

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxkoda listened to jackie, a little bit of sadness in his throat when he told him of the situation with his parents. "well, if you don't have a good family life, i'm totally willing to take you home during breaks. sometimes, you just gotta choose your family instead of dealing with whoever life gives you. because sometimes, life sucks." he smiled, before looking over at luciana, who was shooting a weird look at jackie. he tried not to think about it.

xxxx"how far from hogwarts do you think we are? i thought we'd be there already." he asked, turning his attention back to the boy in front of him, a small smile on his lips.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 am

zirah marx
    female
    16 years old; fifth year
    gryffindor; chaser
    possible crush on elijah
    loc: hogwarts express`````
    feeling: contemplative
    tags: elijah
when one of periodic door checks was finally rewarded with the sight of a familiar young wizard rather than the painted wood grain of the empty door frame that she was quickly coming to despise, zirah was quick to flash a robust and welcoming smile in his direction. her spine straightened slightly as she scooted upwards in her seat and withdrew her previously sprawled out legs from the empty space spanning the distance between herself and the bench seat across from her without taking her eyes of the hufflepuff fifth year with whom she had shared several classes over the years. "does it look taken?" she asked playfully, tilting her head and raising her eyebrow in mock inquiry with apparent ease. she let the silence hang in the air between them for a moment before speaking again: "sit down elijah, and tell me all about your summer adventures," she finally concluded, still grinning emphatically at the boy in front of her. she had always thought of elijah as cute, but she had never really gotten the opportunity to get to know him beyond his superficial appearance and demeanor. she couldn't have been more thrilled to finally have the chance. "if you're lucky, i might even return the favor," she added, her eyes bright with lighthearted challenge.
`````
daario desantos
    male
    18 years old; seventh year
    ravenclaw; student
    no crush
    feeling: intrigued
    tags: clementine
although his appreciation for hair was not something that he actively advertised, daario knew and revered beauty when he saw it and clementine, as she had introduced herself, was undoubtedly beautiful. he watched her attentively with an unfaltering, self-assured smile as she adjusted her recently assembled, floral bun and quaffed a hand through his own locks as he listened, amused, to her response. his gaze dropped briefly again to the tabby darting around about the carriage just before the animal settled in the seat beside its lovely, lovely master. when the cat moved again, this time to sniff at daario's ankles, nymph craned her neck to get a better look at him from where she still sat atop his shoulder. "glad to hear it, clementine," he said, repeating her name aloud so as to better commit it to memory. "i'm daario desantos. ravenclaw, as i'm sure you have deduced from the robes," he added, jerking his chin to draw her attention to the distinctive blue and silver of his current garb. "it's nice to officially meet you."
`````
everett walsh
    male
    17 years old; sixth year
    hufflepuff; keeper
    possible crush on lucina
    feeling: distracted
    tags: open
everett was comfortable in his solitude. he didn't need the noise or movement of others to achieve a state of intense distraction; he had his own mind for that. sitting alone in a quiet compartment near the end of the train, everett's thoughts were racing. with only two years left to make the most of his time at hogwarts, the young hufflepuff knew that he had a lot to do and a lot to accomplish in the next seven hundred and thirty days stretching out fearfully before him. much to his dismay (and extreme self-loathing), he hadn't made prefect status again this year, which meant that he had nothing, aside from the fact that he happened to play quidditch, to distinguish him from the rest of the many students attending and matriculating from the famous hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, which meant that when it came time for him to seek employment after school, he would have no edge or advantages whatsoever. the more that he thought about it, the more distressed everett became. he had tried enough times to know that no amount of searching his mind for solutions could solve his problems, but he couldn't keep himself from doing so and torturing himself in the process nonetheless.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:38 am

Linus Q Snowden
───────────────────────────────────
♦ 16 ♦ Hufflepuff ♦ Year 6 ♦ Bisexual ♦ Place: Train ♦ Tagged: Skylar ♦

Paying attention to what Skylar was saying, Linus nodded in agreement. Year 6 was the start of late night studying apparently, not that Linus would study anyways. Glancing at the book cover, Linus shivered in horror at the reminder of herbology. "I will be so happy when we get to decide what extra subjects we get to take and herbology is going to be dropped faster than a hot potato," Linus stated with a laugh. Falling into silence for awhile, Linus thought of the year ahead. Opening his eyes to look back to Skylar, Linus leaned forward with a pout of his face. "Say would you be willing to help me study?" Linus definitely needed all the help he could get and the perfect seemed prefect for the job.

Tula Q Snowden
───────────────────────────────────
♦ 16 ♦ Slytherin ♦ Quidditch Captain ♦ Half Veela ♦ Year 6 ♦ Asexual ♦ Place: Train ♦Tagged: Aria + Open ♦

Inclining her head at the others introduction. Tula settled back into the seat, pulling her cloak tighter around her as she leaned against the cold window of the train. Glancing out of the corner of her eye to Aria to check if they would be conversing but was greeted with the sight of the ravenclaw nose deep in her book which suited Tula perfectly. Looking back out of the window she watched the trees swing past.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:46 am

Blemix wrote:A b b y
-----------

Female. Tags;open. Mood; worried

Abby stood up wandering around the corridor. She looking into the sky and frowned. Oh god it's a fool moon in 3 days. Her wolf instincts were starting to kick in

A D A M
----------

Male. Tags- Fifi. Mood; happy

He watched the other person go beefier Turing back to Fi "So then who are you going to the ball with this year?" He questioned hoping it was him"I don't know yet" he quickly added seeing her confused expression
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 am

Fiona Pierce
    (16) (sixth year) (ravenclaw) (seeker) (tags;; adam, rhiannon)
    fiona looked to adam with a shrug. “probably won’t even go.” she stated, leaning back against the chair. “going alone is no fun.” she said, wrinkling her nose. she really wanted to go with adam, but she would nevrr admit it.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:25 am

Lee-Jae Dai
16|Male|Slytherin
Tagged: Selina, Luciana,
Rowan, Rhiannon.
As he waited for a response, Lee-Jae glanced towards Rown, noticing that he had taken another step backward. He tilted his head towards the Hufflepuff. "Aw, were you leaving?" he pouted, a glint in his eye. "Things were just starting to get fun." Then, his eyes trailed towards the floor, where the Hufflepuff's cat had been, then back to the other student's eyes. "Oh, and I don't think I caught your name..." Lee-Jae raised an eyebrow, as he prompted for the Hufflepuff to introduce himself - just so that he could keep him in mind and not have to refer to him as 'the Hufflepuff he definitely didn't feel the need to protect'.

Skylar Vance
16|Male|Hufflepuff
Tagged: Linus.
He knew that everyone had their own dislikes and likes for their subjects, but Skylar couldn't help but feel a little pang in his chest when Linus had made it clear he definitely did not like Herbology in the slightest. "I'm going to keep Herbology... it's so interesting to study and work with different plants..." Skylar commented, gently. He worked with the plants in a different way to other students - while they were meant to use force and be harsh towards the plants, Skylar treated them with gentleness and patience, though he was certainly firm when he needed to be. It helped him get better results.
He looked a little surprised when Linus asked him to help him study. "Uh... I think so... I guess it'll depend what you need help studying with..." he replied.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:11 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie felt his spirits lift a little, the thought of avoiding his father sparking a little hope in his chest. "Yeah, I normally spend holidays at Hogwarts and the summer hiding away at the park or something," He said softly, eyes flickering to Carlos. "Like him. Carlos is my family." With a small laugh, he turned to squint out the window. There were blurry shapes rushing past, and he paused to see if he could find any landmarks. Seeing none, he shrugged. "Not too long, now, probably. It seems to take longer every year... ah, but it has felt like only minutes since we started to talk. Time flies when you talk to cute people, I suppose."

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana + rhiannon
──────────xxxxxRowan bowed his head a little at Lee-Jae, the hair on the back of his neck prickling. "Ah. I just- I thought.. I don't know much about the rivalry about Slytherin and Gryffindor, since my brother doesn't tell me anything.. I thought I might have been in the way.." He said, tugging the corner of his bottom lip into his mouth. "O-oh, yeah. My name is Rowan. Rowan Lee." He smiled up at the boy unsurely, eyes curving up, before he snatched Momo up and stuffed the excited cat under his robe. "I'll probably head back to my brother and the boy he is with, or.. something."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:55 am

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxoh, uh, thanks. i think you're cute too,” koda managed to sputter out, face turning back to red, as if it was his natural state. he looked away from jackie, making momentary eye contact with his cat, pickles, who gave a soft chitter before he opened the cage to pet her. she stayed inside, too bothered to move, purring lazily as if she was in heaven. she rolled onto her stomach, her fat flopping out onto the cage floor, making koda snort quietly. his blue eyes eventually back to jackie once his blush had been toned down, and he could smile without looking like a love stricken fool. “if you're not busy and stuff, after classes and all that, i'd love to hang out with you... if that's okay.” he asked, feeling like a child with how nervous he was; he barely knew the boy, and half of him was already head over heels.

xxxxxxxxxclementine "clem"
hufflepuff. seventeen. seventh yr. tags: daario

xxxxclementine's brown eyes travelled to his robes as he mentioned it, giving a quiet chuckle before nodding. “of course. that's how we're able to recognise anyone these days, right?” she joked, before opening up her cage for snickers. “come on, boy. stop bothering the nice ravenclaw.” she cooed, and the cat listened, climbing into its cage without an issue. she gave him a quick pat before closing it, and putting it near her feet. “well, daario desantos, you can call me clem. clementine is a mouthful, and sounds too much like clam.” the way she said it made it clear she wasn't fond of the food. clementine gave him a grin, before continuing. “would you like to sit next to me? if you stand there for too long, i think your legs will melt.[/b]” she poked fun at him, raising an eyebrow as she awaited his answer.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me