A Door Through the Darkness (Anthro Wolf RP) PLEASE JOIN!!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A Door Through the Darkness (Anthro Wolf RP) PLEASE JOIN!!!!

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm

A Door Through the Darkness

//Inspiration: Season 3, Episode 5, Burn Notice "Signals and Codes"//

{{I'm begging you on my knees people! Please join!}}

Prelude

The world of Calebar has always been ruled by chaos. War reigns supreme over all the lands, and friendships are foreign.
"The Guardians" Once held the lands in peaceful times, and one could walk freely and safely along the paths. They were protectors of law and virtue. Keepers of Peace and good times. They were the Guardians over the lands, and they were adored by the citizens.
But one day....

They Vanished...
Leaving behind no traces of their existence. As if they had never been...

One year later the land spiraled into chaos. War broke out between two nations which eventually spread through other nations leaving behind a massacred and desolated land, scarred by the bitterness of war. The wars lasted for fifty years, wounding generations with decades of hostility and hate.

Thirty years ago though. It was re-discovered. An Elemental Weapon.

The new wielder began his search at once trying to find other guardians once more, to rebuild the peace that had been so strongly held together by the past generations. But in his search he was desolated to find none. None who possessed elemental weapons like him. He was alone. The last Guardian. He fell into the shadows, so discouraged and alone. His weapon was a deadly, single-bladed claw he wore over his left paw. It's element, was Darkness. And he was now the Master Wielder.
For years his weapon merged with his mind. Possessing him. Drawing him into it's dark embrace. Filling him with dark thoughts, and anger at the world. At last he was consumed by the darkness that flowed from his weapon and emerged into the world once more. Stepping forth with an iron paw and seizing control over a vast stretch of nations. He then set to work with the evil whispers of his weapon, Venom in his ears he was able to create the Cursed Weapons. Elemental Weapons created from conjured spells and dark hours. He chose a selected few that he forced to swear fealty to him and gave them possession of the Cursed Weapons. Building up allies around him, or at least, he thought they were allies.

The Nations trembled beneath his cruel reign for years. Males were forced to join the war to gather more land for him to rule over. Suffering was all the citizens knew.

But one night, one wolf who dreamed of the Guardians and longed for nothing but to restore the peace to the desecrated land. The wolf discovered something glowing deep in the heart of the forest one dark evening, and it was there that he discovered, his Elemental Weapon. The Ice King. Ashkuto. Master of the Ice element.

((And if you guys can't tell, we're in the Medieval times.))
Last edited by Tam on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Rules

- All of Tess' Rules apply here, which means no: Godmodding, Powerplaying, Gary-Sues, Mary-Sues.
No perfect characters please, it annoys the heck out of me! No one is perfect! Let me drill that into your minds!!! Anyone who thinks their character is perfect has high chances of being kicked out of this RP!

- I hold the power here, not you.

- Only two characters per person. You may only have one good character and one bad character, no having two of one side. The bad character's aren't allowed to change their "ways" either (Too few of them for that, they stay bad. No exceptions) And choose wisely as I won't let you switch Element Weapons (Or ranks) later on. And no powers besides the ones lent to your character by their Weapon.

- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation is Greatly Loved! I would also prefer it if you would not post one sentence per post. At least a paragraph (Yes I understand what writers block is, and that is my only exception.)

- Romance is somewhat encouraged, but don't make this RP revolve around it. It's extremely boring and no fun. Don't have romance between your own characters either please (Like I said it's boring.) And keep all content (on Romance) PG13!!!

-When Out Of Character, post between brackets (([[{{}}]])) or put OOC in front of it. And when your character speaks please post between "Quotation Marks" and when they are thinking please Italicize.

-No chat speak when in character please, n0 1 c@n undrstnd u! Out of character is fine, but I still prefer it if you just don't use it at all.

-Don't just leave this RP without warning and never post again. If you want to quit or go on extended leave I can arrange that.

-Now some of you may know what's coming but for those of you who don't just Post Angry Ninjas! somewhere in your application form and you'll get it soon enough. :lol:

-If you have any questions don't be shy to PM me. I'm not as harsh or mean as I make myself sound in the rules. :D (Just trying to make my point clear) I'll be happy to answer any questions.

-Oh I forgot to mention! If you are a Guardian, you don't start out with your Weapon, you'll meet it when the RP starts. If you're a Cursed Wielder though, you start out with it.
Last edited by Tam on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Useful Information That Could Help You Out:

Info On Guardians
Each Guardian possesses a weapon. A powerful weapon that has the ability to control an element of the world. The elements contain such powerful energy, and power that they divided themselves apart into four separate spirits, each possessing a weapon, awaiting it's true wielder. When the true wielder of the elemental weapon took hold of it, it was bound to the weapon till death. Thus becoming Guardians. Once they possess their weapon, a Guardian is located by the Master Weider of that Element and given training to fight with their weapon. Once completing training they will travel with other Guardians around the nations fighting against evil and injustice to once again spread the peace.
Info on the Elemental Weapons
Each weapon is possessed by an individual element spirit. Each spirit has it's own name, and appearance. There are no two element spirits that obtain the same physical appearance. Their spirits are mystical, and very wise, each with their own "Personality" Sometime at rare moments they will offer their wielders information to help guide them, but most often it is in riddles or small hints. Never direct answers. They are powerful spirits, but can only harness their power and direct it when in possession of their wielder.The master weapon of each element is the strongest out of that element category. The minor Weapons have less strength and are less capable of beating a master wielder.

Info on the Cursed Wielders
The Cursed Wielders, or Cursed Ones, are in allegiance with the Dark Supreme Ruler. They were gifted from him their weapons, the Cursed Weapons. Each Cursed Weapon contains a conjured spirit of an element. It's half real-half fake, resulting in it constantly longing to be free of it's wielder. They do not share the eternal bond with their wielders like the Guardians and so are distrusting of one another, usually only working together when fighting. At any other times though the half-spirit if the Cursed Weapon constantly tries to lure it's wielder to their death to be free of the bindings the Dark Lord has cast upon them. Cursed wielders start out with their weapons.
Info on the Cursed Weapons
Cursed weapons are tortured souls that have been melded together and held by some dark magic to form a counterfeit Element. Trapped inside their weapon "prisons" they are always seeking for ways to be set free from their bindings. The only way for that to happen is for their wielder to die. Once the cursed weapon has figured this out they will go to extremes to lure their wielder into harms way at all times. On extremely rare occasions they will be content with their wielder, but it is so rare none are able to tell.

The "Lay of the Land"

Castle Negrura {.:X:.} Castle Negrura, Once Named Castle Calepino, is the fortress of the Dark Lord. A raging battle was fought for the castle by The Dark Lord and his troupes and in the end they had conquered.The True King and Queen had vanished or been killed and the Dark Lord had taken the throne, outstretching his paw like an iron claw over the lands. The castle is located at the very heart of Calebar and ever since the Dark Lord took over the castle is always shrouded in dark clouds and shadows.

Villages {.:X:.}{.:X:.}{.:X:.} The villages that surround the castle and spread out across the land. They range from five huts to fifty five to even more. Most of the time the small villages are more wary to travelers and newcomers passing through.

The Wastelands{.:X:.} - The wastelands are barren, dry, flat landscape with no water that stretches for miles. It is said that the river used to flow through this land, but a change in the direction of the waters caused it to turn away and leave the land dry and waterless.

River{.:X:.} The River is a vast stretch of water that flows for miles across the land of Calebar. Fishers go out on their boats to net in the fish that swim abundantly through it's waters. The river winds past the castle and little towns, huts, and villages are flocked around the edges. It's easy though to find an unoccupied spot along the river. It is vast and deep and the only way to cross is to have your own boat, use a ferry, or brave the current and swim.

Marshes{.:X:.} Miles of bogwater, swarms of insects, and thick dark fog make up the Marshes. It is rumored that the marshes are where the Dark Lord spent his lonely years being consumed by the darkness of his weapon. Some say that's the reason the Marshes are always shrouded in a thick dark fog, and the sky is always cloudy. There is only one safe way through the marshes that won't lead you to deadly sink-holes, and so very few know of it that it's considered a Myth.

Dead Forest{.:X:.} When the Dark Lord snatched the throne Garden Forest was among the many burned down all around Calebar. For a year the nearby villagers would bring green things and plants to try to regrow the forest again, but unlike the other burnt down forests whatever was planted there died the same day. All villages that used to reside around or within the forest are abandoned and empty since the forest no longer provides essentials for villagers to live.

Dry Plains{.:X:.}{.:X:.} The Dry Plains are a vast stretch of moorland that extends for miles upon miles providing farmland for farmers and open country. Rain is somewhat scarce but not rare earning it the name "Dry Plains"

Caves{.:X:.} The caves are an intricate labyrinth of tunnels and caves beneath the southern edge of the dry plains. During the day the sunlight is able ti shine in through the numerous cracks and openings, making it a splendid place to be. But during the night when there's no light reaching the inside it's whispered that dark things creep out in the far back corners to hunt during the night and that the caves are a very unsafe place to be at night.

Rugged Ridge{.:X:.}{.:X:.} Rugged ridge is the peak of a small mountain ridge on the east side of the dry plains. The ridge itself isn't that high, or dangerous, but the only path created to cross it is very dangerous and rugged. Many have died on the narrow path and it's not been attempted to reach the opposite side of the ridge for years. Not even before the Dark One took power.
Last edited by Tam on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Forms

= Required Information
= Optional Information

Code: Select all
[b]•Username:[/b]
[b]•Name: [/b]
[b]•Age:[/b]
[b]•Gender:[/b]
[b]∆Personality:[/b]
[b]∆History:[/b]
[b]•Element Weapon:[/b]
[b]•Weapon Name:[/b]
[b]•Weapon Appearance:[/b]
[b]∆Weapon Personality:[/b]
[b]∆Other:[/b]
[b]•Description:[/b]

Form Explanation

•Username: Your Username.
•Name: The name of the character(s) you will be Role Playing.
•Age: The age of your character. Ages range from 2 1/2 to 60 Years of age.
∆Personality: OPTIONAL. The personality of your character. If you don't want to fill this out delete it. Don't put "Will RP it out" In the slot.
∆History: OPTIONAL. Your character's background, past, history. What happened to them before now? If you don't want to fill this out delete it.
•Element Weapon: The Elemental Weapon your character wields.
•Weapon Name: The name of your character's Weapon. Not chosen by the wielder, the weapons "Come" with their own names (Your character does not name the weapon, it already has one. You get to think it up though. Be creative! No "Bob" or "Jerry" I have the right to change the name if it's that boring.)
•Weapon Appearance: What does the Weapon look like? (Please make sure the picture/description you're using has not already been used in another weapon before posting.)
∆Weapon Personality: OPTIONAL. Each Spirit residing in a Weapon has it's own distinct personality. What is your character's going to be?
∆Other: OPTIONAL. Is there anything else I need to know?
•Description: The appearance of your character (Descriptions preferred over pictures. Just because good pictures are harder to find.)
Last edited by Tam on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members and Characters

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Members and Characters

((I will be accepting till this list is completely filled))

Character Color Key:
Male
Female
Dead

Weapon Element Choices:

Water
Master
-
Minors
-
-
-
Fire
Master
-Vesok - Konner ((KBLively))
Minors
-
-
-
Earth
Master
-Gorlan - Husky C. Aralue ((AnbuBlackShinobi))
Minors
-
-
-
Air
Master
-Tei - Alpa NagiCante ((Geeky37))
Minors
-
-
-
Ice
Master
-Ashkuto - Rythian Tsuyosa ((Blackwolfspirit))
Minors
-
-
-
Light
Master
-Tomoshibi - Magazu NagiCante (Rain ShadowHeart) ((Able))
Minors
-
-
-
Lightning
Master
-Ceila - Arianta Donatella ((Lunasong))
Minors
-
-
-

Cursed Weapons

Darkness
Master
- Venom - Vicktor (The Dark Lord) ((Blackwolfspirit))
Minors
-
-
-
Poison
Master
-Shishi - Alyss Crithimum ((AnbuBlackShinobi))
Minors
-
-
-
Black Water
Master
-
Minors
-
-
-
Last edited by Tam on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Reserved Post
Last edited by Tam on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Character Form(s)

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 pm

My Character Form(s)

•Username: Blackwolfspirit
•Name: Rythian Tsuyosa
∆Personality: Rythian despises pointless, savage war. He's a good fighter and he will constantly prove it. But he will never fight for a wrong cause. Ever since he was born, he hated the useless fighting and war going on around the world. Due to his harsh history filled with nothing but misery and anguish he doesn't always act "Normal" He rarely smiles, almost as if he doesn't know how to, and his face is always somber and serious.
∆History: Rythian is unable to remember his infanthood. He doesn't even know who his parents are. When he was only five months old he had been stolen away from wherever his home was and sold into slavery. Sold to a battle instructor he was forced to work as a practice tool for the instructor's students, and from an early age he had to learn too defend himself. Or be beaten savagely, or killed. For years he was beaten and tossed about like a sack, considered filth and trash by the instructor's students, who enjoyed every second they got to beat up and shred Rythian. After a couple years though he successfully learned to defend himself and could fight off the students.

One evening he seriously wounded one of them when it tried to attack him and the next day he was sold to a slave caravan passing through. For about a month he was dragged from place to place with the caravan, and in each city the slavers attempted to sell him. But it was no use, something about him was keeping his from being bought. He's been with the slave caravan for two months and his escape is planned out and ready to be put into action.
•Element Weapon: Master Ice
•Weapon Name: Ahskuto (The Ice King)
•Weapon Appearance: Ice Sword
In his Physical form Ashkuto takes on the form of a small Ice dragon. The length of both Rythian's arms outstretched.
∆Other: He's been branded on his right shoulder, the mark of a slave: Brand
•Description: Face Ref He's Light gray in color with dark gray ticked hairs only on his back and his stomach is white. His back is covered in old, and new scars and his eyes are icy blue.
His first outfit (As a slave) is a tan rough linen shirt with torn off sleeves so his slave brand is visible. His pants are the same tan rough linen material with torn bottoms.
2nd Outfit(Please ignore the dude and weapons he's carrying XD)

•Username: Blackwolfspirit
•Name: Vicktor (The Dark Lord)
•Age: His age is unknown. He's been cursed by his weapon with long life.
∆Personality: Its whispered that he's been brainwashed and consumed so deeply by his weapon that he is dead on the inside and that Venom has taken over his body.
∆History: See First Paragraph on the first post.
•Element Weapon: Master, Darkness
•Weapon Name: Venom
•Weapon Appearance: In his Weapon form Venom takes the form of a Double Bladed Hand Blade, meant for close combat and assassination. In his Physical form Venom takes the form of a Large Black Lizard with blood red eyes. As a lizard Venom is the length of a fully grown man's arm and his long twisting tail is the same length, tapering off to a very thin end. His scales never reflect the shine of the sun either, no matter how bright the glare, his scales always have a dull sheen to them.
∆Weapon Personality: Venom is a cold hearted individual who has spent many endearing years of his existence consuming Vicktor's mind and spirit. He controls almost every one of Vicktor's actions and almost his thoughts. It was his idea to create the Cursed Weapons and bind their wielders to him with their lives. He's cruel hearted and the only true Elemental Weapon recorded in history to ever be corrupted and turn against the forces of All That is Good. He does most of the thinking talking and actions for Vicktor, he's coming closer and closer with every day to taking complete control of his wielder and take full command of his body so that he can rule the world unhindered.
∆Other: N/A
•Description: He has dark sunken violet eyes and they always have a very distant appearance to them, as if he's not paying attention at all. His voice is deep and send chills up the spine of any that hear it. In truth it's Venom's voice combining with Vicktors, those who have actually heard Vicktor's real voice are now dead or vanished completely. His once silky white fur is now a deep black, somehow changed when he was consumed by Venom. It has a very dark red tinge to the very tips of each hair giving him a unique appearance. He wears a Vest over heavy black and purple velvet Robes with an equally heavy black and red Cloak about his shoulders.
Last edited by Tam on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Door Through the Darkness (Anthro Wolf RP)

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm

((Open and accepting :) ))

♥ I don't know where you vanished to Blu, but wherever it is you're hiding, know that your Tam shall always love you and will be waiting here when you re-appear~ ♥

I apologize to anyone if any of my replies to anything are extremely late/overdue. I rarely come onto CS anymore unless it's to check my PM's, so if you want to contact me I'm always on my DeviantArt ♥
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tam » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

((Bump))

♥ I don't know where you vanished to Blu, but wherever it is you're hiding, know that your Tam shall always love you and will be waiting here when you re-appear~ ♥

I apologize to anyone if any of my replies to anything are extremely late/overdue. I rarely come onto CS anymore unless it's to check my PM's, so if you want to contact me I'm always on my DeviantArt ♥
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnbuBlackShinobi » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

{{ It was made!! I'll post my forum in a second... XD }}
Catrican Says: I don't go on CS anymore, really, but I'll still get on now and then. For special things. :3

Linkies

AnbuBlackShinobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me