hidden ♒ -- α demigod roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

🌸 --

Postby while it lasted. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:32 am

♢ ━ Naiyah
    female | | 17 || daughter of Aceso, goddess of healing process | | cafeteria | | tag - open
    Naiyah blinked the hazy morning sleep out of her eyes as she got dressed for the day. Today on her schedule was archery and all the demigods were to practice it, even if they don't specialize in it, they can learn tips and tricks to it. As usual she wore a light colored t shirt and black leggings as they are the most comfortable pair of pants she could find. Just like everyday, she would send out a pair of demigods every two hours starting right after breakfast till when everyone goes to sleep. They would scout the forest for any danger because hidden doesn't have a super powerful barrier unlike them. Naiyah stared at the mirror on her wall before heading out to the cafeteria. The cafeteria is a large cabin that is made to fill all the members for every meal. She entered the building and was greeted by a nymph chef who detailed her on the breakfast . Apparently they chefs were feeling good today and decided to cook a huge buffet for everyone. Maybe it was because they heard of Naiyah going to pick a second in command soon because the previous one strangely died of an unknown cause. She wrote down the word buffet on a small blackboard that was hanging right by the entrance door that tells the members what this meal is so there wouldn't be any confusion. Naiyah picked up a plate and started dumping junk food on her plate before heading to her seat at the lead table.

♧ ━ Creme
    female | | 15 | | daughter of Aspen, nymph of ivy || cafeteria || tags - open
    Creme was already up and going by the time Naiyah arrived at the cafeteria. She was helping in the kitchen with whatever she could do, from washing dishes to mixing the salad, she was doing everything the nymphs told her to do. She carefully picked up a plate of warm hamburgers and made her way to the counter where all the ready foods were placed and gently placed the plate down without dropping any of the burgers. Creme skipped over to Naiyah at her table and sat down in front of her, where the second in command would sit, but whatever. They haven't had a second in a while and it was hard on Naiyah as she had to organize everything on her own. "Hey hey hey! Just want to quickly report something, I saw two dragons by the river when I was scouting yesterday and they seemed to be camping there and waiting for someone. Maybe another war is going to start soon." Creme stopped talking when her friend shot her a unnecessary evil glare, "Geez! If you are going to be like that for the rest of the day... You'll never fine a boyfriend!" Creme laughed and ran off to her table with a stolen onion ring in her hand. She sits at the half nymph table that had barely any people so she didn't have to worry about already filling a plate of salad beforehand.Creme felt proud of stealing something from Naiyah and felt her burning glare on the back of her neck. She smirked back at Naiyah before starting to eat her salad.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hidden ♒ -- α demigod roleplay

Postby jungwonie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:55 am

♥ Delainey Fox
/ Female / daughter of Hebe, goddess of youth / cafeteria / tags; open /

Delainey woke with a start. A horrid nightmare haunted her past sleep. She pushed the dream behind her, convincing herself that it was completely fake. The broken daughter of Hebe threw on a black t-shirt and leggings, not knowing what the daily activity was going to be. A silver bracelet was slung on her arm. Her Stygian iron and celestial bronze sword remained dormant in the bracelet form, as it usually did. Delainey checked her appearance using a compact mirror, one she kept away beneath the many books and journals in her bedside drawers. She used a brush to comb out her dirty blond waves, pulling her hair up into a customary ponytail. The girl quickly bustled out of her solitary cabin and headed out to the cafeteria.

She noticed her head commander, Naiyah, and a half-nymph, Creme. Miss Fox walked up to the table of food, grabbing a tray and a bottled of iced water. The food today seemed to be better cooked, leading Delainey's mind to wonder why. Maybe Naiyah was finally going to choose a second-in-command? The idea of the daughter of Hebe becoming second-in-command was amusing. Sure, she could take orders but she'd never be able to continuously give them. She piled on some healthy and unhealthy food. It seemed like her plate was barely even filled but there defintely was food on her plate. Delainey sat at one of the many tables and began eating.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hidden ♒ AR ♒ 1

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 am

Adam Rothera | 17 | Son of a mermaid (Darya) | Cafeteria | @Open

xxxAs per every morning, somehow a multitude of pieces of fluff and grime found their way into
    Adam's tail and fins overnight. By far, removing the muck was the longest part of his morning
    routine. Once he was done, he slipped into his chair, still ahead of much of his cabin (largely
    because very few people, including other half-monsters, wanted to wake up some of the
    members), and headed out to the cafeteria for food.
    xxxHe looked up to the sign, read it, shrugged, and wheeled in the rest of the way to the buffet
    table. There weren't too many people around right now, which Adam was alright with; just a
    few other members were there, including the head, most of those there being girls. He
    recognised a couple of faces, but he wasn't particularly close to any of them (which was more
    a statement about him than who else was in the room). He was happy enough to just let
    people talk to him if they wanted to, but actually knowing who would be happy to cope with
    him was far more difficult than getting on well with such a person. Taking a plate, Adam
    started to pile food onto his plate, choosing a combination most would quickly decide
    horrendous; which with a base of kippers wasn't much of a surprise.
    xxxThe plate rested on Adam's lap- or what passed as his lap- as he wheeled to a spot on the end
    of a table. He was pretty close to a couple of people, but wasn't actually directly next to
    anyone. Adam swiveled to go collect water, then returned to his space again.
OoC: I'm assuming saying whatever might sensibly be there as a food item is by default okay?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Eric<>16<>Son of Hypnos<>Cafeteria<>Tags-open

Eric woke up, stretching out on the spacey bed with a satisfied yawn before sliding out of bed onto his feet. He hears Vix meowing softly, and fixes the blankets so the cat could poke his head out of the nest of pillows and blankets. He grins, patting the cats head before dressing in his usual flannel and jeans, tucking his beanie into his back pants pocket and sliding his bracelets and shoes on. He walked out into the camp, Vix following at his heels, and heads to the cafeteria, scratching the back of his head and yawning one more time before stepping into the building. He heads towards the demigod table, grabbing a few pieces of bread and a whole jar of frosting. He sits down, waving tiredly at Naiyah and the others, Vix following behind him and jumping onto the boys shoulders.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:08 pm

xxxx KREM ACLASSI
    xxxxXxxx son of eros
    xxxxxx.xxx male xxxx bisexual
    xxxxx.xxxx @ open
      xxxxKrem was by no means a morning person, much as he loved to pretend otherwise. It had taken him 20 minutes to get to where he was now; sitting at the edge of his bed with messy hair and a disgruntled expression. Waking was always a struggle, and he was nothing if not stubborn. Without fail, every morning the demigod would find himself roused by something or other, and every time he would try - usually successfully - to force himself back into a slumber. Hidden, it seemed, had a horrific number of early bird campers, and that population certainly did not include him. He could hear others milling around, heading to the cafeteria for breakfast. As if on cue, his stomach gave an indignant roar of hunger, forcing the willowy boy to finally get up. He was meticulous in getting ready. No crease of his shirt could sit the wrong way, his jeans must be perfectly rolled at the bottom. After running a hand through the messy mop atop his head, slender fingers reached to grab the celestial bronze anklet sitting next to hid bed. It stayed in its dormant state mostly, providing a comfortable weight around Krem's right ankle, however he was quite fond of the dagger concealed within - mind you, he didn't like to actually use it much. It didn't take him long to have his hair sitting the way he liked; happy with his appearance, the boy made his way to the cafeteria to sate his furious stomach.

xxxx DEREK MCCALL
    xxxxXxxx son of limos
    xxxxxx.xxx male xxxx pansexual
    xxxxx.xxxx @ open
      xxxxMuch to his chagrin, Derek rose and fell as the sun did and though he didn't enjoy it, it was admittedly useful in allowing him time to properly awaken in the mornings before the rest of Hidden's residents were dogpiling into the cafeteria. The young demigod dressed messily; shirt half tucked, hair askew but it was how he liked to be. Being the sun of Limos had its setbacks, and the constant hunger was certainly one of them - although it did mean he was usually the first to the cafeteria for most meals. He hadn't broken the pattern today, arriving at the mess hall as early as possible with few other campers. After overloading his tray with as much food as he physically could, he had slunk to the back of the hall to sit alone.
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 pm

♥ Delainey Fox
/ Female / daughter of Hebe, goddess of youth / cafeteria / tags; mentions krem /

The daughter of Hebe silently started to dig into her plate. The silverware scraped against the table as she ate her food. A sigh escaped her lips as she finished. She threw out her arm, the silver bracelet rattling almost silently. Delainey looked up, watching some campers come into the cafeteria. She'd been with Hidden for a few years and saw some of the campers around. Her eyes landed on a boy who didn't seem quite like the rest of the morning people. She forced a smile if he ever did look over, but thought that the chances of that happening was low. Delainey stood, throwing away her waste and sitting back at the table. Concealed behind a small pocket in her leggings was a small notebook. She pulled out the ruled paper, writing down a brief description of a character and beginning to draw. After eating, Ms Fox usually had some free time, which she either used to quickly sketch or read one of the many books stashed away beneath her bed.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:54 pm

amia lac
female |:| seventeen |:| daughter of eris
The dark haired brunette rolled to her side with a small groan as the sun filtered in through her window. As her mind groggily began to become aware she pulled herself up into a sitting position which caused her bed hair to roll down in front of her face. She yawned softly as she stretched her arms above her head and as she brought them back down again she hastily pushed her hair away from her chocolate-brown eyes. Of all the things that Lamia was, being a “morning person” had never been part of her charm.
xxxStill very much in a zombie-like state, Lamia shambled over to her wardrobe and pulled out her go to outfit of jeans and a tank top before going through the motions of her morning routine. As always it took her just over an hour and she came out of it far more awake than when she first started. Her boots clicked against the cabin floors as she headed out to breakfast while she continued to braid her now brushed hair down one shoulder.
xxxShe wandered into the cafeteria and was unfazed at how busy the building had become. She stopped along the way to get her own breakfast however not being much of a big eater in the morning; Lamia only grabbed a couple of small things and an apple. She then continued to maneuver her way around the cafeteria and sat at one of the first empty seats she could find, too tired to care if there was already someone sitting at the table or not.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 --

Postby while it lasted. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:05 am

♢ ━ Naiyah
    female | | 17 || daughter of Aceso, goddess of healing process | | cafeteria | | tag - everyone
    Naiyah quickly finished her plate of unhealthy food and placed the silverware in a bucket of dirty plates that the kitchen nymphs will wash later. She walked over to the counter with the piles of uneaten food and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Listen up! Today's schedule is archery in the morning and then we are going to learn underwater fighting after lunch. As most of you know, we have lost our second in command so," she briefly paused and looked around at the demigods and the others, "I choose Krem as my new second in command. We will deal with that after archery. Lamia and Delainey will go scouting, be careful of the dragons by the river and eat up everyone! We will meet at the archery range in ten minutes." As Naiyah finished her speech, she walked out of the cafeteria and back to her cabin to organize the other desk that Krem will be using for all the paperwork.

♧ ━ Creme
    female | | 15 | | daughter of Aspen, nymph of ivy || cafeteria || tags - everyone
    Creme cheered as Krem was chosen for second in command, maybe Naiyah even likes Krem? She quickly put her empty plate away and skipped over to Adam, "Today is a good day for you! Archery and swimming? Maybe you are a son of Tyche instead!" Creme laughed and pinched his cheek playfully before dashing out of the cafeteria to the archery range. She ran down the grassy hill next to main area of the camp and towards to archery range below. Creme had never understood why they bothered to build the camp at the top of the hill and not at the bottom, where the small lake and the archery range is now. She shrugged, Naiyah and her weird decisions.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hidden ♒ AR ♒ 2

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

Adam Rothera | 17 | Son of a mermaid (Darya) | Cafeteria -> Archery Range | @Creme (briefly), Open

xxxAdam had got about half way through his food when Naiyah started explaining the schedule for the day, and, although he swiveled in place in a neat turn, and directed his attention to the brunette, he took his food with him to continue as she spoke. He smiled at the announcement of the day's activities, actually being able to do both of them, and with some level of competency. He was perfectly happy to watch and critique things he couldn't manage, but it was still nicer to actually participate. The change of topic to the missing leadership spot was a larger surprise than the talk of routine (which was itself routine), and Adam clapped for Krem as his new role was announced. With Krem's confidence and loyalty, Adam could definitely understand the choice. He nodded, and turned back around as Naiyah finished talking.
    xxxAdam heard Creme approaching, more than seeing her, and looked up at her, hastily swallowing a mouthful of food. He was a bit surprised by the girl's approach, but happy enough to talk with her. Unless she was doing it just to be nosy (although she didn't seem to be now).
    xxx"I'd much prefer it, honestly, but not even Tyche's kids are lucky enough to have their own tails." He tried for a slightly wry response, only to be surprised by the girl's cheek pinching. He kept his attention on her for a second before quickly finishing off his own food, and depositing his plate with the other dirty crockery. Maneuvering out of the doorway was always slow, but once out, many years of practice meant that Adam could travel very quickly if he wanted, although he'd learned well enough which areas of base it was a bad idea to do so on. Wheelchairs didn't tend to come with amazing suspension. Free-wheeling down the hill was pretty fun but had the downside of potentially hitting people, so a less direct route was normally required.
    xxxGetting to the archery area was pretty quick in any case, and he stopped neatly well behind the shooting line (in order that anyone else could also arrive before he'd jumped the gun to start, so to avoid arrow related injuries), pulling out the bow that he had stowed, and shifting so he could access his arrows, too. He strung his toxa for use as he waited for the rest to arrive.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 am

Eric<>16<>Son of Hypnos<>Cafeteria=>Archery range<>@Adam

Eric walks over to Adam, a grin on his face as Vix jumps down onto the ground near them. "Hey Adam. You ready for some arching? Archerying? I dunno. You ready to arrow some stuff, I guess?" Eric grins, summoning a bow and a quiver of arrows with his bracelets before notching an arrow and waiting. He looks around the range, not seeing many targets, only a few down range, but besides that nothing.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items