Toriko the next generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Toriko the next generation

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:30 am

This takes place 20 years after the events of Toriko. With the end of a old generation comes the beginning of a new one. Neo has been defeated and Toriko is now the head of the IGO goverment. Many of the old warriors have found that their skills have been passed onto their offspring. It is the goal of the offspring to surpass their parents while finding out the truth about what has happened after the defeat of Neo. However there is something that has cause the animal kings to become agitated and it is up to the new generation of fighters to find out what as well as figure out their full course.
Rules
1.Have Fun
2.Keep to site Rules
3.You must post within a month of a previous post if not you will be dropped.
4.Please there have a basic knowledge of the Toriko universe
5. Have a paragraph minimum sentence per post.
6.You can make your own moves
7.You would get your abilities from your parents.

Parents
Toriko-
Starjun-
Zebra-
Sunny-
Coco-
Teppi-
Brunch-
Komastu-

Knocking- special, non-lethal method of capturing wild beasts. It generally involves striking the nerves or pressure points that control movement of living creatures with the use of specialized techniques or the use of biodegradable needles fired from various implements, known as Knocking Guns. This way any beast can be transported alive. However, the location of these nerves is different in every species, so a great amount of knowledge and experience is required to use Knocking techniques or Knocking Guns effectively.

Appetite demon- Appetite Demons do not have common traits or features among them, each manifesting in diverse and unique forms that can only be described as something akin to monsters, ghosts or demons with an ominous aura of energy emanating from them. It is unknown if these are forms they choose themselves or if their forms are whatever their hosts imagine them to be, despite its host never knowing of its existence indicating that they do indeed choose their own forms which can then be influenced by their hosts.Appetite Demons also appear capable of stretching their limbs when they manifest, indicating that they can manipulate their appearance if they choose to do so.Some Appetite Demons can manifest themselves with things such as clothes, cloths or cloaks, or items such as forks, knives or even a scythe.

Animal Partner: are beasts that have been tamed or befriended by certain individuals and act as their companions, often aiding them whenever needed. Many characters in the series have animal partners or pets that assist them. The strength of the animal is often proportional to the strength of the owner, although the owner is usually stronger. List

Character Form
Code: Select all
Name:
Parent:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Moves:
Appetite Demon Appearance:
History:
Personality:
Animal Partner:

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toriko the next generation

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Mon May 16, 2016 8:35 am

(Bump)

Last bumped by ArtoriasoftheAbyss on Mon May 16, 2016 8:35 am.

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me