Rwby When it falls(Open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Rwby When it falls(Open and accepting)

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:09 am

Welcome to Beacon Academy where the bold Hunters and Huntresses go to train in order to defeat the Grimm that is knocking on the academy door. However there is something dark is coming and it is up to the next generation of Hunter and Huntress to find out the truth behind the grimm and to stop the evil once and for all.Today you will find your team and go thru a test. Once you find your team and finish the test you will begin your training.

Rules
1.Have Fun
2.Have a basic knowlege of the Rwby Universe
3.You can have two characters for now
4.IF you are going to leave please tell me
5.If there is romance please have it be a slow build up

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rwby When it falls(Open and accepting)

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:18 am

Nova
Leader:Nyx Astraeus
Member:
Member: Vertigo Iris
Member:
Noir
Leader:Nier
Member:Orpheus Argento
Member:Irvine
Member:Raven Stillite

Koas
Leader:Krist Hail
Member:Star Spangle
Member:Acre
Member:
Fury
Leader:Flynn Perry
Member:
Member:ruth lilianna cou.
Member:Yale Zopyros
Last edited by ArtoriasoftheAbyss on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:21 am

Code: Select all
[img]Place your picture here[/img]
Name:
Species:

Team:
Weapon:
Semiblance:
Colour:

Personality:
History:
Other:

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:50 am

Name:Nier Schnee
Species:Human Male

Team:Leader of Noire
Weapon:His weapon is a Murasama katana. With a blood red blade and a special modified sheath he can use this weapon in the blink of an eye. The modified sheath has a chamber of lighting dust at the bottom that acts as a accelerator for the weapon. He can use this weapon with the button on the hilt in order to fire the blade out of the sheath acting as a gun. If the blade is sheath for ten seconds he can use the dust at the bottom in order to enhance the cutting power of the blade and give it lightning dust.
Semiblance:His semiblance allows his to counter anything as long as he has a blade in his hand. This ability ranges from partial counters to full counters to even a counter where he steps behind the opponent when their attack is done.
Colour:Blood Red

Personality:He is very calm and collected young man who will stop at nothing to defeat the grimm that are at his doorstep.He cares deeply for his team mates and wants to make his team win. He has a deep drive to win and can draw upon it if he is about to lose
History:Born to the son of a wealth dust Company he was raised in a life of luxury and pampered beyond belief. His mother always wanted him to make friends with out the use of his money. So she sent him to his aunt where he learned how to hunt and hand to hand fighting. His mother wanted him to get the best education and gave him a chose of Atlas or Beacon. Neir chose Beacon under the condition that his parents would come to the tournament that was going to be held and one that he was sure that his team was going to win.
Other:
Last edited by ArtoriasoftheAbyss on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FairyTaleMonsters » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Name: Krist Hail
Species: Human

Team: Koas
Weapon: A thee bladed Katana,. The sheath contains three paper thin blades, each imbued with a different dust element. Fire Ice and Lightning., When sheathed he can use a trigger built into the sheath to disconnect the blade and reconnect the next one.
Semiblance: His semblence activates only after a certain time period of charge, he begins the charging at the beginning of the fight, and if it goes on long enough he can activate his Semiblance to use all three blades as one creating a Light dust blade that severely damages Grimm of anyone with darkness in them
Colour: Dark green

Personality: Krist is the leader type. He tries his best to help his teammates or any hunter/ huntress he encounters. He also tends to be very protective, even going out of his way to keep civilians safe even if they are way off course form his mission.
History: Krist's parents were killed by Grim when he was young. he vowed to keep the world safe from Grimm and other villains so that no one else needs to go through the same things he did
Other: None

(will probably make another one, not sure though)
I will not bw active much until December 12 when school ends I am sorry for those rping with me. I can probably get on during weekends if I'm not studying for finals
FairyTaleMonsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:36 pm

(Accepted)

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Name: Star Spangle
Species: Human
Origin: Star's name is a reference to "star spangled banner", another name for the United States flag. She is based off of Colombia, the spirit of American nationalism

Team: Koas
Weapon: Star has perhaps one of the most complex weapons ever designed. It comes in two parts, the first being a massive, tri-barreled chaingun, with a small reservoir of burn dust that turns it into a flamethrower at close range. The weapon is prone to overheating with extended use, but Star has compensated for that by turning the other end into a long-range laser cannon, using the heat from the first end as a power source, both cooling her weapon and allowing her to keep up a sustained rate of fire. That's not all though. Star can also convert her weapon into a guided missile launcher, rendering her immobile but increasing her damage output exponentially. The second part of her weapon is her motorcycle. Apart from granting her some much-needed mobility, the bike can also transform into a 155 mm artillery cannon. As if she didn't have enough firepower already, Star has a wide array of mines and explosives up her sleeves in case people get too close. Obviously, she prefers to fight at range, as she has no melee weapons to speak of. If you can get in close, she's a complete pushover, but the issue is getting close. Between the chaingun, the missiles, the mines, and the artillery, it's almost impossible to get anywhere near her.

Semblance: Star's aura is incredibly weak, it usually only takes about one or two direct hits to incapacitate her. She compensates for this with her tremendous ranged power, and her semblance, the Semblance of Barrier. By draining a bit of her aura, she can project a one-hit shield of force around her, that, although it breaks after one hit, will completely nullify any and all effects of that hit. This is really only a last resort though, as she's still incredibly weak at close range.

Colour: Red, white, and blue

Appearance: Star has bright blue eyes, straight blonde hair, and a smile so bright it could knock airships out of the sky. She's tall, but not extremely so, thin, but not skinny. She typically wears a blue tank top, with red and white camouflage pants, red combat boots, and blue biker gloves. She may also wear a pair of red-tinted sunglasses from time to time. Her symbol is a stylized eagle head, with three missiles in the background.

Personality: Star is brash, abrasive, and generally a pain to be around. She's also one of the most loyal, most dependable people you'll ever meet. She can be an annoying friend, she tends to be a little too arrogant at times, but she'll always be around to help out in a pinch, though the extent to which she'll actually help is anyone's guess. She has good intentions, she just has trouble following through on them.

History: Born and raised in Atlas, Star hadn't even laid eyes on a Grimm until she came to Signal, wanting to become a huntress. She'd been raised on tales of the Atlesian military and the exploits of various commanders, and she wanted nothing more than to be just like them. Her combat skill was found to be lacking, but few could rival her skill at weaponsmithing, and it was through this that she came to form her weapon, called Screaming Eagle.
Other:

Name: Arachne De Sangre
Species: Spider Faunus
Origin: Based on Arachne, the mother of all spiders in Greek mythology

Team: NOVA
Weapon: Arachne's weapon, Widow's Bite, is a long, bladed chain, similar to that of a chainsaw. The chain is housed in Arachne's gloves and boots, wrapped around them in hidden recesses. She can link her chains together in various ways, as well as anchor them like grappling hooks in the environment. She also has small motors in her boots and gloves that allow her to rotate her chains at high speeds, enabling her to both add some extra oomph to her punches and kicks, and skate around on them in a manner similar to ice skates, though of course they work on any surface. Arachne's fighting style is mysterious and complex, she rarely ever attacks her opponent directly. She may launch a punch or two, but they're rarely meant to deal damage. Every movement, every dodge, every strike she makes, is carefully calculated. She'll dance around her opponent, weaving a web with her chains until, when the time is right, she snaps it shut, ensnaring her opponent and shredding them to dust.
Semblance: Arachne has the Semblance of Prediction. She can, by looking at an opponent, tell where they are next likely to move, or if they are about to attack, the prediction appearing as an etherial image of them doing whatever they're about to. This ability is not without its flaws, however, it can't respond to things moving at high speeds or constantly changing direction, and it only shows the most likely movement to happen next. Furthermore, while Arachne can see what the enemy is about to do, she still has to be able to avoid it on her own.

Colour: Blood Red
Appearance: Arachne is of average height, but fairly slim, with longish black hair, and eight eyes that are completely black, with no whites or irises. Two of her eyes are normal sized, placed where normal human eyes are, while another four, smaller eyes line her forehead, just above and parallel to her eyebrows. The final pair are the smallest of all, located just below her cheekbones. She also has four vestigial arms, black and insectoid in nature, jutting out from either side of her torso, though she usually keeps them concealed under her clothing. On the subject of clothing, Arachne wears a gothic style dress, black with red trim, with matching elbow-length gloves and knee-high boots. Her symbol is a red hourglass overlaid by black chains, and it's located on the front of her dress, just over her stomach.

Personality: Arachne's personality, like her fighting style, is mysterious and complex. She rarely speaks, even when it is necessary, and when she does, it's usually in the form of a proverb, riddle, or some other cryptic comment. She delights in cultivating an air of mystery, often deliberately obfuscating whatever it is she's talking about. She enjoys watching people try to figure her out, or even just to figure out what she's talking about, and will happily take the opportunity to confuse them even further. She does, however, get a bit agitated when people don't even try, after all, she's putting all this work into being mysterious, the least they could do is acknowledge it. Academically speaking, she's about average, but she's also a master strategist and tactician, as is evidenced by her fighting style, and she rarely projects any emotion outside of a sort of bemused confidence, as though the world is nothing more than a mildly interesting chess match, one that she is on the verge of winning, but that she'll allow to drag on for a few more moves, just to toy with her opponent.

History: Arachne was born in Vale, to parents who were both members of the White fang. She was raised to hate humans, but as she grew and learned more about the world, she began to question her parents' views. As she got older, she also grew farther from her family, until she finally left home entirely and enrolling in Signal. She decided that, at this point, the less people knew about her the better, which was when she began cultivating her persona of mystery. She never had very many friends, but she also didn't really care. To her, friends are just liabilities.
Other:
Last edited by InfectedHau on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtoriasoftheAbyss » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:49 pm

(Accepted)

//Toriko//RWBY//
ArtoriasoftheAbyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FairyTaleMonsters » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:44 am

(oh I like my teammate, but she needs more guns XD haha, i'll make another character later today after I get on my pc
I will not bw active much until December 12 when school ends I am sorry for those rping with me. I can probably get on during weekends if I'm not studying for finals
FairyTaleMonsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FairyTaleMonsters » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:37 am

Name: Raven Stillite
Species: Faunus Rave. she has the wings but that is it, they are often hidden under a coat

Team: Noir
Weapon: Raven's weapon is a transforming weapon that changes from a dark red Twin Blade, one blade on each end of the hilt. into two short swords with pistols embedded into the blades. When in pistol mode the blade simply slides toward the outer edge of the guard and the gun barrels emerge from the hilt. when the blades are combined she can not use the pistols.
Semiblance: Raven's semblance allows her to become a white Beowulf(similar to Winter's summon in RWBY Vol 3)
Colour: Red and white

Personality: Raven is a bright and optimistic girl, often trying to lighten the mood when she can, but more than most she ends up making it worse. Although she never gives up on her friends, and is very protective of her friends.
History: Aside from her acceptance to Beacon, she's had a pretty normal life. She lived in a big city well defended from the Grimm, and actually never seen one until she ventured out of the city when she was 15. She started her huntress training after that, and has become surprisingly good with light fast weapons, like her short swords, and Twin Blade
Other: She has a major addiction to candy, and ALWAYS has some with her
FairyTaleMonsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me