Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Skyrim- Accepting!

Postby Sperophim » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 am

This is basically a remake of my first Skyrim role-play, but tweakes and cleaned up because omg.

The world is changing, that much is obvious. But is it changing for good or for worse? That is for the Dragonborn and the inhabitants of Skyrim to decide.

Rules.

THERE SHALL ONLY BE ONE DRAGONBORN. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WISH YOUR CHARACTER TO BE THE DRAGONBORN.

All Tess's rules apply. This should be obvious, but I'll say it anyway.

Powerful characters must have at least one fatal weakness- it doesn't have to be physical. Emotional flaws can be just as crippling.

Please keep genders even.

I can add to the rules as I see fit, but I will be as fair as possible.

This is gonna be low -lit, but I'd like at least 3 sentences with correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. A little error here and there is fine, but don't make a habit. ;)

Chatting OOC (out of character) is fine if accompanied by a relevant in-character post and is in {[(brackets)]}

You can only have ONE of the special occupations ( i.e. Listener, Arch Mage, ect.)

One house per character. They will be the houses sold in the game (i.e. Hjerm, Proudspire Manor, Breezehome, ect.)

Get permission before killing or seriously wounding another's character.

Not all original characters will have houses. Limit one OC with a house.

Include if your character is a vampire or werewolf in "Race" section of form.

Characters can have kids, biological or adopted.

ABSOLUTELY NO FADE TO BLACK SCENES.

No pet dragons, guys. Seriously.

No swearing, even if it's starred out (It's in the site rules, guys). Instead say "He cursed," "She swore," "He cussed."

You can crush on your own characters, but you can't date/marry your own characters.

Forms and Characters, available houses and special occupations in next posts
Last edited by Sperophim on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

XX

Postby Sperophim » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 am

Children:
Child:Parent/Played By
Alesan:
Blaise:
Lucia:
Sofie:
Runa Fair-Shield:
Hroar:
Samuel: Z'arlo J'iswen
Francois Beaufort
Miian Atenus: Auguseethus Atenus/Elaina
Houses
House:Owner/Played by
Breesehome:
Honeyside: Kira Dreki/Natsu Dragoneel
Vlindren Hall:
Hjerm: Z'arlo J'iswen
Proudspire Manor Bodean Kalortod/Dovah
Hearthfire Houses:
Windstad Manor: Zachariah Lazron./mooo
Lakeveiw Manor: Auguseethus Atenus/Elaina
Heljarchen Hall:

Characters:
Name/Age/Gender/Race/Played By
Rix/22/Female/Nord/RoxySantana
Auguseethus Atenus/30/Male/Argonian/Elaina
Arno/23/Male/Redguard/Sky254
Zachariah Lazron/ Five-hundred-twenty-three. (Appears twenty-one.)/Male/Breton Vampire Lord/★ nirvana,
Za'ji/20/Female/Kajiit/InfectedHau
Katarine Bloodmouth/21/Female/Nord/Syo Tunes
Za'zah Raikahr/23/Male/Kajeet

Gale (Prince of Thieves)/Young Man/Male/Imperial Vampire/Airship Pirate
Synette Greensmith/Mid-20s/Female/Breton/Afron
Phydra/Young Adult/Female/Bosmer/FrostTail
Duviyn Varo/27/Male/Imperial/Afon
Crescendo/Mid-Twenties/Male/Breton/count your blessings
Sylvia Silverwing/24/Female/Nord/✘Ðr. Sanity✘
Ariaal Faeiath/21/Female/Altmer/Elaina
Polianda/22/Female/Bosmer/Demon Hunter Blood
Gwyneth Zynaria/Unknown/Female/Altmer/★ nirvana,
Audaria "Nightwing"/20.7/Male/Altmer/palinoia;
Faulonor NightVeil/26/Male/Bosmer/DragonThief
Daeara "Vance"/Appears 24/Male/Dunmer-Nord (More Nord than Dunmer)/grimm.
Kanji Allseer/25/Female/Redguard/InfectedHau
Pine Thrush/20/Female/Bosmer/Dragon Thief
Kira Dreki/24/Female/Nord Werewolf/Natsu_Dragoneel
Bodean Kalortod/24/Male/Redguard/Dovah
Melodie Bellecote/20/Female/Nord/ Satsuki Kirūin
Z'arlo J'iswen/28/Male/Kajiit/White Eagle

Form
Username:
Name:
History (optional):
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor):
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic):
Weakness:
Occupation (If any):
House (If any):
Children (If any):
Crush or Significant Other (If any):
Username:
Name:
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf):
The Dark Brotherhood
Listener
Katarine Bloodmouth
Silencer
Zachariah Lazron
Keeper
Reserved
Assasins
Za'ji, Phydra

The Thieves' Guild
Guildmaster
Zachariah Lazron
Nightingales
Zachariah Lazron/Open/Open
Members
Rix/Gale (The Prince of Thieves)

Imperial Soldiers
Kanji Allseer (sort of)

Stormcloak Soldiers
Ariaal Faeiath (Spy)
Polianda (Spy)

The Companions
Harbinger
Open
The Circle
Open/Open/Open/Open/Open
Members
Arno

Dawnguard
None

Volkihar Vampires
None

Forsworn
None

Thalmor
None

Penitus Oculatus
Auguseethus

Will add more if needed.
Last edited by Sperophim on Thu May 07, 2015 11:07 am, edited 20 times in total.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby RoxySantana » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Username: RoxySantana
Name: Nix
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Nord
Personality: She has a silver tongue, good at getting what she wants. She is a friendly person, always thinking of her next move in a conversation she listens more then speaks. When she does open her mouth she knows exactly what you want to hear. She is great with locks and pockets, and knows how to stay in the shadows.
History (optional): Born in the marsh outside of Morthal. Her father was a hunter who sold pelts for a living, her mother died when she was only a year old of illness. When she was 12 her father was killed by a vampire in the marsh, his body found days later drained of blood. She was sent to Honorhall where she stayed until her 14th year at which point she joined the Riften Thieves Guild.
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor): Blond hair, with ice blue eyes. She wears her thief armor on a job for the guild. Otherwise she's in leather armor to keep a low profile.
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic): Bows for the most part, likes to keep enemies at a distance. When drawn close she turns to two orcish swords, skilled at dual weapon fighting.
Weakness: Vampires. She hates them and becomes reckless in attempts to kill them. Pride, she can not turn down a challange.
Occupation (If any): Thief, member of the Guild
House (If any): Honeyside
Children (If any): no
Crush or Significant Other (If any): no
RoxySantana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:36 pm

{Accepted. I'm going to have my charrie up in just a few minutes.}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:57 pm

Username:
    Elaina

Name:
    Auguseethus Atenus
    Often called August for short.

Race:
    Strictly Argonian, although his adopted father was an Imperial.

Personality:
    Benevolent, though sometimes harsh when others fail. Likes to give strangers and people the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves. Auguseethus gives his best to everything he does and in return expects the best from others and is greatly disappointed when they fall short. Some might call him unforgiving, but that's not entirely true. August eventually does forgive people, it just takes a while.
    Will be developed more later.

History:
Auguseethus grew up in Anvil, a city on the coast of Cyrodiil. August's mother was an Argonian, like himself, and his father was an Imperial, so they couldn't have any biological children. Auguseethus was the eldest of three. His brother was an Imperial named Arelus and his sister was a dark elf named Nilenelea. August had a surprisingly happy childhood.

When he grew up, Auguseethus joined the Penitus Oculatus and was tasked with helping Commander Maro destroy the dark brotherhood. When they had rooted out all the Sanctuaries in Cyrodiil, Auguseethus was stationed in Skyrim. While there he took a trip to Riften to investigate a murder and fell in love with a young Argonian woman there. She refused to leave Riften, however, so a hearbroken Auguseethus returned to Dragon Bridge, where he lived for the next eight years.

Eventually, the Dark Brotherhood was tracked near Falkreath, and so August moved there. He bought the Lakeview property and built Lakeview manor. Then something happened that shocked Auguseethus. The Argonian woman from Riften had died and left Auguseethus with a son named Miian. Auguseethus had a rocky relationship with his son at first, but soon they became tighter than Miian and his mother were.

Auguseethus believes the Dark Brotherhood has been destroyed and is taking leave to spend time with his son, but is quite wrong.

Description:
Auguseethus is of a blue-green colour, with rust-coloured spots around his eyes and neck. He either wears a set of Dwarven or Penitus Oculatus armour, depending on what he is doing. When not in armour, Auguseethus wears the green set of tavern clothes. August also wears a charm on his right horn with his family crest on it. All in his family wear the family crest somewhere on their person, even Miian.

Fighting Style:
Auguseethus uses a steel warhammer in combat. He also uses the crossbow for ranged attacks and knows a few healing spells.

Weakness:
He doesn't know his brother Arelus is in the Dark Brotherhood (I may bring Arelus in later). He is also rotten with one-handed weapons and easily trusts people.

Penitus Oculatus agent.

House:
Lakeview Manor

Children:
Miian Atenus

Crush or Significant Other:
Open

Other:
Potatoesssssss

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 am

Bummmmp

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Bump.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Username: Sky254
Name: Arno
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Redguard
Personality: Happy go-lucky in nature, Arno is a competitive, bold young individual that loves to party. He mostly loves to spar or fistfight with other people. He doesn't have a real great ego but will defend himself when needed. He also likes to hunt and fish
History (optional): Arno was born in Hammerfell. He was the youngest brother of 4. When the Empire went to war with the Aldmeri Dominion, Arno signed up with the Imperials and fought in the Great War at age 17. He saw many horrible things and wants to forget about it. He also went back home after Hammerfell waged war against them as well. He decided to move to Skyrim after the wars to avoid them. His first welcome wasn't that friendly after almost being executed for crossing the border illegally.(Different from the Dragonborn) He was then sent to Solitude to be executed before a Stormcloak raid saved his life. They pointed him to Whiterun where he stayed for a few months. He brought better armour and got a Skyforge Steel Sword from Eorlund. He started doing jobs, mostly bounties. The Companions saw this invited Arno to join. He then joined and does jobs for them regularly. He nows resides in the inn at Whiterun
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor):
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic): He mostly uses his Skyforge Steel Sword and a fire spell. He also has defensive skills and armor. Sometimes he sheathes his sword and does plain magic, switching between offensive and defensive spells to give him a edge. He also knows several shouts but only uses them in real danger. When he knows he's about to die
Weakness: With his sword, he's all offensive. If you get under his guard he is easy.
Occupation (If any): Sellsword, Companion
House (If any): None, he travels from inn to inn.
Children (If any): None
Crush or Significant Other (If any): None
Hi!

Just call me Sky!
Feel free to PM if you wish. I don't mind talking.

Be The Wolf
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Accepted. I will add you to the list tomorow

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Marking, may I reserve two characters, one dark brotherhood listener and a lone hunter/thief please))
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me