^~Battle of the fandoms~^ *4 SLOTS LEFT!*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

^~Battle of the fandoms~^ *4 SLOTS LEFT!*

Postby .StarBucks. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Welcome to the fandom wars.

Pilot- You wake up in a large, dark room, surrounded by other creatures, some not even human. Suddenly, a speaker booms over the arena-like area.
"WELCOME TO THE BATTLE OF THE DIMENSIONS! I HAVE CHOSEN CONTESTANTS FROM EACH DIMENSION TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH. PLEASE, INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!"
Everyone started to call out their names. When it came to you, you...

Plot- A mysterious man sends you and many other creatures from other fandoms into a Hunger-Games inspired tournament.
All fandoms are welcome, and as long as your fandom has it, you MAY power-play.

PLEASE no overpowered/marysue characters! This Rp is meant to be fair.

You may use original characters from your fandom, or Ocs.

Please include your character's name, age, fandom, species,appearance or photo, backstory- optional, and personality. Don't forget love interests and powers (if any)!

Do NOT kill another character unless permitted by that character's account.

You are free to fill out multiple forums, as long as they are from different fandoms.

My characters: Zane Julien

Fandom: Ninjago, he is a character originally in the show, but was killed off in episode 34.

Species: Android, but goes by the name 'nindroid' in the world of Ninjago.

Apperance: Icy blue eyes with platinum blonde hair. has a natural pale skin tone, but has a curcit where his left eye should be. He wears a silver gi with gold lining and mechanical wings that can come out on command. He has silver shoulder armor, and a mask that covers all but his eyes.

Backstory: NA

Powers: Titanium, Ice, & telekenisis.

Love interests: None in this forum, but they may form later with Oc's submitted

You can search up 'Zane 2015 & Zane Ninjago to see the images this final look was based off of.

UPDATE- We are now Auto-accepting, and are currently in- tournament! Also, if you join, please be active, I would hate for this Rp to die off quickly!

UPDATE- NEW CONCEPT, AFTER DEFEATING CHEN BY ~Altered Reality...~

((My friend is like 'Well, now i'll join this Battle Of The Fandoms thing' abd I'm saying sure.... But she's gonna come in awfully late... Xd

We should make this thing an eternalish loop, so they have, like, 20-30 different realms to go through and figure out a puzzle for each one.... Or something. So this lasts longer.

What would be cool is if we went from this place, then they 'dropped' off each person/group and each fandom, so... say we had Foxy-Loxy san and all zer FNaF charries. We would go to the FNaF world, dimension, whatever, and 'drop off' those people. But the others (like Loyd and Ori and such) would have to figure out some sort of puzzle within that realm. (Like 'why did purple guy/ Vincent kill them?' Or something), then they go onto the next fandom, and all FNaF people would be dropped off, and the end for them.

Man, that was long. Sorry! That was soooo hard to write with mobile, so sorry fir any miss spellings.))

I suggest you don't come in until we defeat Chen, which will be VERY soon. I'll be sure to update you here ASAP, but until then, keep sending in RolePlay forums with your characters, so as soon as we defeat Chen, you may jump in.

:lol: Enjoy! :lol:
Last edited by .StarBucks. on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hamilton/Gravity Falls/Steven Universe trash, and a master of fanfiction indeed.
.StarBucks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Battle Of The Fandoms =ACCEPTING=

Postby seraphine. » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 am

Ori Raya Albarn
Looks: ((Sorry, where I made her didn't really work....
She has one light blue eye and one dark blue eye.
her hair color is a light blond, that is hips down and has a tiny piece that is white. She keeps two feathers tucked behind her ears that are black. She has her weapon tied behind her, and has an extremely shy looking face.
Siblings, mom, dad?: Mom is unknown, dad is Spirit Albarn, or Death Scythe. Her sister is Maka Albarn.
Weapon's name: Her weapon is Namika, a sword. (Sadly, Namika is not with her, leaving her weaponless.)
Fav. Food: Pumpkin seeds. She always seems to be chewing on one!
Crush: None ATM
Friends: DTK is one of her best friends, and spends quite a bit of time with him. Surprisingly, she's ok talking with him, unlike almost everybody else, who she basically hides from.
Food she hates: For some reason, she hates cake. She's ok with cupcakes, but not cake. Hm, how interesting.
Personality: Ori is an extremely quiet person, and usually stuffs her head in a book so no one bothers her. Her dad loves to bug her though, no matter what she may do. She tries to avoid eye contact with anyone, because some people are scared or angry at her because of her eyes. Though, when she becomes close with someone (which rarely happens, count yourself lucky if it happens) she will act happier, often jumping around annoying the person and laughing. So far, she only has Kid.
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=139218961
Fandom: Soul Eater (Anime)
Powers: She is a meister, which means she can wield a weapon. However, her weapon, Namika, didn't teleport in with her as well, and she can't do anything about that. She doesn't have any other powers.
Last edited by seraphine. on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjagoFan0254 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:53 am

character's name,: Lloyd Garmadon
age, I dunno, 15?
fandom, Ninjago! Yeaa
species,human/lego
appearance or photo, blone hair, Ferny green eyes, wears green ninja suit.
backstory- optional: His father was evil, LORD GARMADON, and he attended Darkley's school for bad boys, he unleashed the serpentine over to ninjago, later he became the green ninja, destined to defeat his father, lord Garmadon. Soon he defeated the grundle, only to become older. The overlord possed his father, and they fought. Lloyd won, and became the golden ninja. After that, the overlord returned as a computer virus, controlling new ninjago city. Lloyd lost some of his powers during this season, but returned the elemental powers the four other ninja.
, and personality. : Lloyd is loyal, brave and open minded. He puts others need ahead of his, and he enjoys candy. He attempts to make jokes sometimes.

(GO NINJAGO! NINJAGO BEAT EVERYTHING! XD)
Hello Buddy! I'm NinjagoFan0254! Sometimes i can be annoying or funny, depends, and sometimes I'm just plain out stupid. Feel free to PM me, I won't bite...unless I'm hungry. I love my puns and jokes! I am homoflexible/bicurious, so yeah. Boop boop that happened...

PURPLE GUY IS KEWL. #Fnaf BILL CIPHER IS AWESOME! #GravityFalls!
NinjagoFan0254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:40 am

Ibuki Mioda
15-ish(never really specified)
danganronpa: goodbye despair
human
she used to be in an all-girl rock
band, yet she left them to pursue a solo
career, she is a very successful musician,
playing the electric guitar and singing.

she's very excitable and chirpy, however
she is easily upset and easily distressed
and whines like a child when she is upset.
no love interest.
her 'power' is her extremely good hearing.
she's extremely handy with weapons.

[the irony is the situation of the RP
is pretty much danganronpa anyway--]
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbottle8 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:09 am

Fandom: One Piece
Species: Human
Personality: He seems cruel at first, but he is extremely laid-back and cunning. He is blunt when responding to people, and rarely smiles, normally only when trying to provoke someone or when a plan has gone successfully. Hates being ordered around, and sometimes gets competitive, but if he has to he will form an alliance with someone. He also has a sense of honour, so he doesn't take credit for other people's actions.
Appearance: He has messy black hair with sideburns and a goatee, though normally his hair is hidden under a white furry cap with brown spots around the rim. He normally wears a dark navy sweatshirt with fur around the neck and his Jolly Roger on the front, and blue jeans with brown spots. Also has tattoos on his hands, chest and back. He has dark rings under his eyes.
Powers: He has a large sword called Kikoku, which he can wield quite well. It has an oblong-shaped hand-guard trimmed with short white fur, sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by white crosses from the opening to the bottom, and with a small piece of red rope tied near its opening. He also has eaten the Ope Ope no Mi, which gives him powers to create a spherical 'room' which enables him to rearrange and move anything within it. With it, he can swap around enemies body parts to confuse and disorientate them, and make them unable to fight. He can also even swap people's bodies and minds. Also, being the captain and doctor of his pirate crew, he also can perform surgery. He also has Busoshoku Haki, or Armament Haki, which enables the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm, but it can be overcome by extremely strong physical force. Also, as a devil fruit eater, he becomes powerless in water.
Love interests: None
Misc: He dislikes bread. Also has a small white bear called Bepo who can speak and knows karate, but he wasn't transported here with him.
Last edited by milkbottle8 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
[/color]
No more questions. Don't ever question this. You already are the answer.
[/color]
milkbottle8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:37 am

Eren Jaeger
Fandom: Attack on Titan
Species: Human/Titan Shifter
Personality: Eren is best seen as a hotheaded boy who lets his temper get the best of him in many occasions which shows just how impulsive he is. Another big trait he holds is his passion, especially that for getting his revenge on the titans. He is extremely passionate and when he puts his mind to it, it is hard to change it. The boy also lacks self-control which leads him to get into trouble though Mikasa is normally there to bail him out. However the boy is also determined yet protective over his friends, especially Armin whom he always tries to save. Eren tends not to think about things before jumping into action and tends to make rash decisions unless someone is there to guide him into make the right decision.
Powers/Weapons: The only power Eren possess is the ability to shift into a titan which increases his height greatly, his strength, and his anger, though he has troubles controlling it in the first place. He must inflict self harm to himself in order to shift though. He also has the ability to regenerate parts of his body due to his titan form. Other than powers, he typically uses 3D gear which allows hims to fly through the air and fight as well. His weapon of choice are his blades that are extremely sharp and meant to rip through titan's flesh.
Love Interest: None Yet (PM me if you wish to be into him)
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 am

Bump~ Hai everyone!
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GobletHowl » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:55 am

This is probably the stupidest question ever, but does the fandom types does it include (anime, magna, video game, etc.?)
My goal: to get one of every 2014 pet!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _2_ people.
I have received _5_ gifts.
I have nuked _0_ people.
I have received _0_ nukes.
I have won _0_ gift wars.
I have lost _0_ gift wars.

Goofy Gifts!
I have gifted _4_ People
_5_ Have gifted me
I have had _0_ Battles
GobletHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jabberwockey » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:44 am

Wren
Fandom: Maximum Ride
Species: Human/Avian hybrid
Personality: fiery, sarcastic, stubborn, bit of an adrenaline junkie, excellent strategist
Powers: the aftereffects of the Flock's mutations led to unexpected powers. Wren's powers just happened to be flight, pyrokinetics, and sonic speed
Sexuality and Love interests: pansexual, none yet
Other: claustrophobic, battle strengths are strategy and daggers
entp-a | leo
hey, the name's ky. always
looking to trade for wishlist pets.
Jabberwockey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crashkeys » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 am

Erza Scarlet

Fandom: Fairy Tail

Love interest: None as of now

Species: Human/ Wizard

Personality: Erza is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behavior
and habits of the other guild members, causing most of them to apologize,
fearing that they might invoke her wrath. She is also very impatient,
disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. This
, coupled with her own tragic childhood, caused many of her guildmates
to avoid her due to her social awkwardness. However, she has a great
sense of justice and pride in being a member of Fairy Tail

Powers/Skills: Requip is Erza's signature form of Magic, over which she
possesses great mastery. It is a type of Magic that allows her to swap
weapons, armor and clothes at will. Her particular form of Requip is
called The Knight. She is noted for her ability to Requip extremely fast
and is the only sword Mage known to be capable of Requipping weapons
and armor while fighting, she is said to have over 100 different armors,
something which made her and her immense strength well known throughout
her place of residence, Magnolia Town, and throughout the entire Kingdom of
Fiore, earning her the epithet "Titania".

(Because she is a bit overpowered I can limit her Requip to two or three armors if needed ^^) if anyone was jellal I would be your best friend because I ship it...imeanwut

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
EMENTO

╒══════════════════════╕
IZZY | HE/THEY | 21
i don't really check this website
much if at all anymore, but i use
toyhouse! i <3 zero escape
━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━